Washington State BTFO Trump

Looks like Trump's going to have to release those tax returns now!
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/434412-washington-senate-passes-bill-that-would-keep-trump-off-2020-ballot

Attached: 1213454523.jpg (573x300, 56K)

This will never pass constitutional scrutiny. As soon as it hits scotus they'll overturn this. The constitution is clear: 35 years old, Natural born citizen of the US. No other requirements necessary. Individual states cannot and will not be allowed to make their own rules as to who can run for federal office. If they could, it would be a shit show.

Ballot access isn't universal. You try to tell the local board you want to run for president and they'll tell you to fuck off until you've gathered enough signatures.

Democrat controlled state passes bill in a direct move against an opposition parties sitting president to bar them from the ballot. I'm glad the dems are finally dropping the facade of democracy and just going full authoritarian.

I guarantee you this is constitutional. Why would you even give a fuck about Blormpht anyway

Attached: 1552588739583.jpg (537x508, 40K)

Ahem,
The Constitution says that elections shall be left up to the states, meaning that they are free to add any disclosure requirements that they wish. A state could also say that they will not permit any candidate to appear on the ballot if that candidate is tied to an organization that's received a court order to cease operations due to evidence of corruption and self-dealing. They could also pass a law barring any candidate who has had at least three staff members from a prior campaign become the subject of a Federal indictment, or bar any candidate seeking re-election to an executive office who has had at least five individuals that they appointed who were later asked to step down from their positions due to financial irregularities, or bar any candidate seeking re-election to an executive office who has had at least 8 appointees or cabinet members who were charged with violations of Title 18 Section 1001.

The pizza ones?

Whens mueller due anywho

>Washington
Who cares, he wasn't going to win the state anyway

So what's the goal here? Do you think it'll show he check marked the box that says "Please check this box if you received bribes from Vladmir Putin"?

This country is literally cracking at the fucking seams and yet I still see faggots worroed about their future. This country as you know it won't exist in 20 years, mark my words.

This, non effectual political grandstanding, nothing more

>the executive branch must release documents from a department agency of the executive branch that didn't exist at the time of the founding

elections are, except for the presidential. thats the one single election congress maintained control over.

Spbp Trump is likely fucked by this.

>he will never recover

Attached: Yang Bang.jpg (517x481, 99K)

Every state has different requirements for ballot access and how the elections are conducted. This includes the presidential election.

Depends what’s in his tax returns. They’re only asking for five years. Whatever he’s hiding might not be in that period anyway.

My guess is the big “secret” is he doesn’t pay income tax and he’s not as rich as he says he is. It’s all about image with him.

Attached: EB380C3B-74DB-4178-B9D4-0DF4AA4807E5.jpg (573x430, 20K)

And they will back down once another state bans all democratic presidential candidates from the ballots and the Democrats scream FASCISTS!!!

Left can't meme.