Someone in my Discord server talks about NZ shooting

>someone in my Discord server talks about NZ shooting
>mention I read the manifesto & I dont think the shooter was insane or out of touch, just angry about existing Islamic terror attacks
>friends immediately lash out at me, accuse me of being a white supremacist
>one of them tells me he is reporting me to the authorities
>think nothing of it because he doesnt know anything but my first name & I never said I wanted to shoot anybody
>woken up at 7AM today by the police
>questioned in my own home about the NZ shooting for an hour and a half
>they tell me they'll be back later tonight

I could really use some advice right now.

Attached: fuck.png (800x685, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf, this is insane. With native Swedes like your friends it is no wonder Europe is dying. Since you read his manifesto you should know by now that you were dealing with proper traitors.

Swedish cops?

I recommend kegels for the assrape you're about to get in prison

Thats what you get for living in a 3rd world hell hole

Fuck those sand nigger lovers, have yourself a nice little family and leave them to the wolves.

all by design
chaos

get a bottle and glass your "friends" m8

Attached: 23534334.gif (650x603, 209K)

>I could really use some advice right now.

Buy bitcoin

yes... move to USA or Argentina or Uruguay, but get the fuck out of Europe

Write a book, or a manifesto... become a YouTuber

this shit can't go on forever

Get decent friends, you fucking swedish scum, if a friend snich on you, over here you pretty much need to kill the guy.

Check Swedish law. If you broke something, ski over the border to Finland and hide out in the North.

Proofs, fag

Tell them you are a gay muslim

Tell the police don't worry so much about it, it's just part and parcel of living in a big city

>sweden
you should have known better
you live in a country worse than any soviet state

Attached: swedish press.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

Say "Its part and parcel of living in a big city"

>I could really use some advice right now.

Don't share your opinions on discord etc especially not to people who know how your first name or how you look.

Tell police that you were joking to make people angry.

say subscribe to pewdiepie

I refuse to believe this is real. Literal though crime.

Sweden is back in witch burning times. Shouldn't have told anyone you read the forbidden tome and speculated on the motives on a demon.

Attached: 1552795562193.jpg (632x417, 80K)

Not fucked at all. Mention if the police doesnt seem frustrated by Swedish no go zones. Also. Breivik killed 77 and wasnt deemed insane. Truth on your side broder. Youre nit responsible what other ppl say either. Yttrandefrihet.

wtf? wait so it only shows you the story if you live in uk or eu? Really shitty nonetheless.

Is it too late to move to a country that respects your rights?

so glad I'm not a Euro
the worst reaction I've gotten when explaining the shooting is a pissed boomer thinking it might incite dems to crack down on gun laws
in reality it boosted AR, paint pen, and vanillaroma sales

your fren is retarded

Attached: 1543890009494.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>advice

Delete folders, photos, etc. wholesale and delete accounts you can.

Comb through data you need to keep and remove anything that might be used against you as 'extremist' or plotting material.

I don't know Sweden laws, but we have right to remain silent in US.
If cops came to my home I'd just make a "c'mon guys, really? I'm no danger to anyone." and not answer any questions and SAY NOTHING ELSE.

Ask for a lawyer before you say anything

ok that makes me angry

That shit is 3 years old. Imagine how much worse it is now.

Might be watching your internet traffic to i'd be careful. This is just you having bad "friends" need to pick your mates carefully in the this world and you should have really seen this coming. He's the problem, either redpill him or 'take care of him'.

>I'm no danger to anyone.

and I truly am no danger anyone.
Seriously.

Did they leave any paperwork behind that you could verify this story with?

Honestly this. People can talk shit on America but at least we don't get fucked for having opinions. Your countries are trash.

First rule of speaking to the police is: "You don't speak to the police."
Shut up, or lawyer up, you dingus! It is your human right not to provide them with evidence against yourself. Whenever you open your mouth, it can be used as evidence against you, but it NEVER can be used as evidence for you!
Listen to the expert: youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

Attached: Eating_out_in_the_UK.jpg (700x706, 42K)

>flag
You know it's real

>everyone is taking the bait
Son I am disappoint

Oh. It was you who said it. Still doesnt matter. Just say it is wrong killing innocent but you can understand the frustration. Also show the video of Swedish cop asking for help from civilians because cops too few to serve and protect from gangs in Sweden. All truths on your side. Dont even touch your power level threshold.

That is absolutely facinating!
Thanks!!

shit your pants and pretend you're a retard, they'll have to be nice to you then

Absolute state of discordcucks.
Serves you right

Based plata o plomo

Where's the proof dude?

WIPE every hard drive in your house, brick your phone, ask for legal advice and remember the phase "No comment". You can't talk your way out of something if the police have already decided you're guilty

Quintessentially swedish.

I once called the cops on a loud neighbor. During questioning, I snapped and started calling the neighbor a fucking jew cunt.
The policewoman simply fiddled in her notebook and the policeman asked me if I wanted to file a formal civil suit.
They were very cordial.

get out of your shitty country.

>using discord
Get lost, kiddo.

Your government has been hijacked by Islam, you lunatic. What are you still doing there?

wow, you got lucky to sue these motherfuckers for harassment

Act real Pissed, get angry, threaten to hurt them if they don't Fuck off and arrest some real criminals the worthless faggots

dont let them into youre house unless they got a permit from a judge

Discord is GAY. So you’re problem is mad faggitry. If you let Jesus Christ into your heart, maybe you can be fixed. I dunno though.

Attached: BCE6000A-DD8D-4D98-AE16-9663CEDE1BC2.jpg (1200x1731, 263K)

YOU RETARD
Don’t divide, don’t say,”my shithole is better than your shithole!”
We shouldn’t be getting divided and condescending to other countries

You know what to do

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-210452_Steam.jpg (369x367, 92K)

>206677602
he is right though. Sweden is full of cumguzzling faggots. Somali is their favourite. If you are actually aware and with that in mind you should put up best efforts to get the fuck out of there.

>"l-leave sweden alone"

Attached: chucklin croc.gif (321x262, 320K)

what the actual fucking fuck. Jesus Christ

We need to spread this. Make a thread. NOW

Oh I should also mention that Discord outright bans accounts if you so much enter a group that discusses the NZ shootings in a way countet to how the narrative is written. Three of my friends had to create new accounts. Discord and Twitch are bad news folks. If it wasn't obvious already.

Attached: unknown.png (1224x724, 71K)

Your fault for not being a musilm.

You should have told the cops you did the shooting.

Remove the willfully ignorant and the Communists from your mind, you'll only hurt yourself when the day inevitably comes and they get the rope.

>murders 50 people while spouting every meme in the book
>not insane

"Myndigheter får inte i förväg [...] bestraffa medborgare enbart för att de ogillar vissa uttalanden" - Wikipedia, Yttrandefrihet i Sverige

I doubt that you're getting in trouble for this, right now everyone is on high alert after NZ and want to investigate every possible risk. Just behave and hopefully it will work itself out.

Repeat the following : "FUCK jannies, FUCK trannies, but most of all, FUCK NIGGERS!"

this, unless your raiding or playing apex legends why you on discord?

>sweden
You did this to yourself, Sven

He didn't quote the HEY LIL DONNIE meme so it was all for nothing

>Police?Come on discord now!

Lmfao. Europe may have less 56%ers and actual shitskins than America, but at least we can believe whatever we want without the police coming and fucking around with us.

the west is a fucking clownworld be glad that you live somewhere else.

Attached: 1363823661307.jpg (500x604, 209K)

death of your country already happened.

Kill them all Sven

Your friends are complete faggots, I hope they die and I will pray for your soul.

Is that why you celebrate mass murder?

im calling bullshit

fuck off kike. he's right

whites need to stick up for each other

i know what you mean, i have a very close friend from sweden
i typed his name and surname into google, i found out where he lived ( with actual satelite images), what car he drove, how many family members does he have, when is his birthday, what is his age
what a shit country lmao
he even lives in bum fuck nowhere, some village

It’s from years ago newfag

subscribe to pewdiepie

Lmao leave it up to the Swedes to allow you what you should and shouldn’t know. No wonder these people come off as otherworldly. Talked to a Swede in ‘16 and he didn’t seem to know Sweden was the #1 in rapes in the EU. Couldn’t guess how

I was arrested for CP and talked my way our of it because I collaborated 100% with the cops
No accusations I was let go free

always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

>I was arrested for CP and talked my way our of it
That's not a positive thing Pedro

Hang yourself you breathing piece of filth

You got lucky. You NEVER answer questions for a police officer, unless it's going to escalate the situation (like for a speeding ticket). If you admit to a crime you are usually fucked.

Kill your "friends"

>checks flag
>remembers age of consent
They just wanted your stash.

>1 post
Kys

Theme

Please neck yourself

Fake

No Friend on earth would report you to the authorities for any possible reason

No comments. Request a lawyer.

You stupid fuck

Come outside. We see (you)

This is probably fake, but heres free advice.

Never say anything to the police except to ask what your charged with.
Ring a solicitor.

>he didn’t seem to know Sweden was the #1 in rapes in the EU
It isn't, though. Their stats only look so high because their batshit insane feminists have convinced them to classify /everything/ as sexual assault.

>discord

Attached: 1523256925224.jpg (474x830, 76K)

see for yourself

Attached: christchurch manifesto the great replacement.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Argue that claiming insanity is avoiding responsibility, and that you think the shooter was fully responsible for his actions. Lawyer up and make a complaint against your friend, for falsely reporting you to the authorities.

I'm not a pedophile though
I reposted a pedo webm some troll posted on /tv/. The cops raided my house and took my computers to scan them. I was brought in to the station and told em a troll posted that webm and I didn't know I'd be arrested for that