He was a 5'6 manlet. That's why he became a white nationalist. To cope...

He was a 5'6 manlet. That's why he became a white nationalist. To cope. This attack was the result of suppressed manlet rage.

Attached: AD-OFF-PLATFORM-NZ-Shooter.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bin Laden was 6'4

What's that in non-retard units?

he's still based and redpilled

165cm

Hi Achmed how is weather in London?

Maybe he just got tired of Pakis that rape children.

based and imperial units pilled

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Why using retard unit for Burgers?

I blame the left msm atacking white people.

He was a fat kid that got bullied when he was younger too.

He's an honorary 6 footer. As a 6' 2" man I am qualified to bestow such honors. May he be able to reach the top shelves in Valhalla.

>another shooter is manlet thread
this one always gets some replies and why I'm replying is because I wanted to let you know that it's an easy but successful method
create something yourself and step it up nexttime

now
all the short child looking dwarf men can commence the slap fight

Less than 170cm. I don’t know any man that short. He’s like a sad angry gnome.

6'2 is king of manlets in 2019. You can't bestow anything little guy.

and he's more of a man than any tranny :^)

The story died out already. Time for YANG FAG GANG to take over this shithole once again.

audible (yet sensible) chuckle

It would seem, that this thread is (((you)))'re way of coping that he has bigger balls than you ever will.

Because real people are 6ft or more? Fuck you. Honestly, though... It's easier to lose weight than gain height.

Attached: FatVSmall.jpg (665x760, 110K)

my sidesss

Attached: lol.jpg (118x250, 3K)

>This attack was the result of suppressed manlet rage
so?
Lets hope the UK has some manlets, or you'll never get anything but delays on your brexit :3

was?

His gun hating half brother: fbook.com grantheadifen

His gun hating half brother's gf: fbook.com laurenzvilla

Can confirm. As a 6'3" man, I myself have bequeathed the ability to bestow such a title to the 6'2' men.

imagine being a man under 6 foot

Attached: PA-9975934 (1).jpg (650x751, 134K)

You gain a quarter inch every time you shoot a sandnigger

I bequeath thee the rights to name the aforementioned King of the Manlets. As a 6"5 I give you this honour.

I'm 5'3 what should I do?

Holy fucking rare. What's life like in Mongolia?

Jews are fucking tiny and they rule the world. Height means nothing.

like anyones gonna fuck with the guy in prison. i mean its obvious he just dont GIVE a fuck.

Shoot muslims.

Do the math for me. I'm 5'8, how many will it take for me to reach non manlet levels?

Attached: DoDoDo.jpg (1629x916, 72K)

Manley detected

Reported to my agency.

don't do it, user. shoot politicians and media personas

He’s also transracial Chinese.

I'm 5'6 and I'm offended

Attached: jesse-lee-peterson.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>killing defenceless people while standing far away with guns
>requiring balls
If he had balls he would have went to fight armed muslims

He was a manlet because he is a kike and kikes are short!

hows the weather in tel aviv?

That, or he was sick of Muzzie savagery with impunity from Lefty enablers.

I guess I'll let you figure this out for yourself, faggot.

Who the fuck cares what your opinion is.
Your feelings are irrelevant, now learn to control your self young lady

Did you know you had to be at least 5'10" to be in the Roman legion? Even thousands of years ago no manlets allowed.

6'4" here, is it time for the heightostate?

5’6 is not a manlet, sorry. Maybe 5’4, def 5’2. Gotta take into account body shape and build too.

t. midget

>white nationalist
No he was an ethno nationalist
Which means he thinks every ethnic group should have its own country.

Attached: 5D49531E-E92E-45C5-9F85-140430351A3F.png (1020x833, 232K)

>tp
when will they learn

Look, just be happy with what God gave you. If you have a penis, don't cut it off #gotHim
#dab

how come most of the greatest people are manlets? i wish i wasn't born tall :(

This

>5’6 is not a manlet
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH You're the size of the average woman. You're not a man, you're a manlet

6' here

i fully recognize and bow down to the manlet master race

the greatest people in history have been manlets and i await the coming of the Great Manlet who will deliver us from the kikes and shitskins

i mean 6 ft whatever the fuck 1.82cm

I'm 5'6" and 135 pounds of lean muscle. I honestly believe I could fuck up over 50% of Jow Forums users. Especially the lanklets. Lanklets have a higher centre of gravity which makes them unbalanced and easy to knock to the ground. Once you're on the ground I will finish you with ease. Keep laughing, you know it's true.

Look guys its another
"ill make a claim without any proofs" episode

>brown eyes cope
Brown eyes subhumans on suicide watch

is this what incels actually believe?

Bin Laden wasn't a lone psychopath. He was a leader of an entire faction fighting an entire country.

CHECK OUT BUDDY WHEN BUDDY GET UP

6'4" guy here

manlets are a national security threat

Everyone posting their height...nah they're all healthy self-esteems on /pol hahaha

He was also friends with America back in the 70s and 80s wasn't he?

PUT THE STRAP ON HIM VINCE

>muh fertility rates
>have 0 kids

hmmmm

Are we still talking about this? Surely there's been at least 10 Islamic terror attacks since.

Don't buy into this jewish shill arguments. He wants to divide and conquer, to dissuade you from believing that he did a right thing only based on a secondary detail. No matter of what height he is, the man with a great willpower is always a showcase for all of us.

Attached: now-look-at-this-bait-32133135[1].png (500x350, 26K)

Hey! Don't you know that everyone on pol is a great man and a contributing member of their community? Didn't you know they are definitely not hypocritical? They have 12 kids , a beautiful wife, and are not living with their mother.

Shit probably.

Do you know whats weird, those that are 6 foot tall and over are like 10 to 12 % of the population yet they account for over 30% of CEO's

Are six foot tallers given more respect?

Attached: images (3).jpg (265x191, 8K)

Not only to OP, but also any journalist, fed, whoever is browsing this website after the attack

You can call "white nationalists" losers, manlets, outcasts, whatever. We're growing in numbers very fast. Your mechanic, friendly neighbor, clerk at the store, your friend who doesn't care about politics - they might be fascists and you wouldn't even know. We're everywhere, and we're forced to be silent.
Calling us incels, manlets etc. won't save you when a boot is crushing your windpipe.
The future is ours.

Attached: 1547003399231.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

Yes, absolutely, because superficial people judge by the appearance

Yes, no shit.

If you didn't notice, lanklets didn't achieve shit historically. Everything was build, invented and conquered by manlets.
While lanklets busy jerking themselves off their height, manlets overcompensate and do great things.

Height privilege is a huge (excuse pun) thing in society. It never gets attention though because people of any race can be tall, so it's not something which can be specifically pinned on white males.

It's cock size that matters 5 '6 with a ten inch baton ?or 6'4 with a chipolata ? You Know don't you .

Actually meant that anyone of lower height is considered less reliable, less authoritative. Greater height always gets more attention, contributes to a better appearance mark, and since appearance is correlated with personality, taller people are considered better in all regards. In leadership as well

6'5" Scandinavian here, I think it's time.

Even if he was 6'4, the OP would have measured his dick and would have wrote the same about dick length. I bet CEOs have longer dicks too

mark zuckerberg, jeff bezos, bill gates, steve jobs are manlets though

That's exactly my point. In most professions, and life in general, a skilled 5'8" guy will be taken less seriously than a mediocre 6'3" guy on account of their heights.
I'm not saying it's good or bad but it is privilege. No other word for it.

r a r e

It was hard for him to grow upwards as a kid on account of the two massive stones between his legs. He's honorary.

I was away for few days, anyone has the video link?

if that were the case, then every CEO would be a tall white guy, but instead, we get women and indians as CEOs

youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g

Don't forget about PC

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x141, 103K)

Violence is never the answer.

just to be safe you should aim for a bare minimum of 20

video anyone?

Attached: smoking robot.jpg (640x893, 167K)

>Violence is never the answer.

Attached: 1537466089562.png (488x463, 28K)

Grats OP, further mocking short men will surely make them less frustrated and less susceptible to act out in rage

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Attached: IMG_20190317_114033.jpg (3264x2448, 2.26M)

Dear pakora, /ourman/ is 10 times the man you are or will ever be. Also fuck you.

That makes him a handsome revolutionary leader then, quite unlike despicable manlet terrorists.