What are they planning?

What are they planning?

Attached: 1552685496205.jpg (720x673, 43K)

I'm literally shaking right now.

Do it pussies

They are always scheming and planning murder.

Giving the shooter what he wanted. Stupid monkeys.

Pussy won't do shit

Nothing

unoriginal faggots, create your own style dammit!

>Muslims
>Planning

Attached: 1452747846758.jpg (720x478, 63K)

Probably gonna move up the fall schedule to summer

If they are shooting someone at least put good music just like the white guys do

Is the date written on the weapon 2019 or 2017

I hope we get left alone it was the Aussies that did it

Why do anything? The kike gave them a free victory. Now they get to pose on the news crying about how they are victims, protest for more protection by white governments, keep breeding 7+ kids per woman and in feel safe knowing there is no way any white person will ever have the balls to say anything about Muslims ever again. All this attack achieved is cucking white people more. The left was already cucking to them and now any right wing person with half a brain knows to shut the fuck up.

The right anti Muslim movement was gaining traction too, now any anti Muslim argument is countered with “what about Christchurch”. The words Christchurch will forever be used as an argument to protect Muslims. NZ loses its guns and Israel wins another victory in the long march towards the death of white people.

Ok this is epic

a bake sale

a slumber party

a dance competition

wtf do you think? a false flag ofc durr

Attached: 1345128490029.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

What's the rest say?

What are they gonna even revenge? Like slapping repeatedly some dude and when he slaps you back, now you gonna get it. What else is news? Muslim terror in the west? Bitch please.

Boy, these peace loving muslims hiding illegal AK-74s and hand grenades would have NEVER EVER attacked european whites until the new zealand mosque shooting! Nope! Not at all!

No one can read squiggly lines. Retards.

Who knows, hopefully hes been droned already

>15-2-2017

Attached: patiently waiting potential happening.png (766x514, 727K)

Probably will shoot a bunch of another sandniggers and that's it.

Its not like you leave your parents house anyway.

There will be plenty of crazy whites and other false flags to kill plenty of muzzies so it should be pretty epic popcorn viewing over the coming months and years.

Could someone tell me what tf is that img

The same thing we plan every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Fucking retards, there is no 15th month.

I'M NOT SURE BUT I AM REMAINING HOPEFUL.

Attached: 1457737136787.jpg (470x640, 80K)

Thiz is the full img

Attached: unnamed.jpg (335x438, 46K)

ISIS was down to their last square miles of territory recently
Islamic extremists are going to act butthurt as a show of force but really, no
Extremists actually support killing of non-radical muslims, especially those they consider traitors in a western country

cool now a bunch of white girls and kids are going to get shot haha damn good job guys. Honestly mass shootings are just another opportunity to make epic memes!

>Muslims attack church in Sydney to get revenge on white Australians
>only casualties are Philippinos, Maoris and 1 or 2 Chinese

It's acceleration you stupid faggot.

Sauce?

nothing

Saw this in another thread

>It's saying "Just Wait NZ the response is coming", " No one will be safe" and some islamic shit that is not related

>accelerating the Jewish plan to destroy European societies is a good thing
Fucking leaf.

be afraid

we will not forget what you did to unarmed women and children of Islam

we don't forgive or forget

insha'Allah

So if by their logic revenge is what must follow after accidents like this imagine what christians should be allowed to do to them.

Attached: 1691dd32f1fa9a88fdf527b3932559bfd81245fd.gif (172x200, 33K)

You think that wasn't going to happen anyway?

Were Islamic terrorists going to stop trying to murdering people and destroy Western society until this happened?

P A G E A N T R Y
A
G
E
A
N
T
R
Y

I think Mossad does the scheming and planning part.

That the next time they culturally enrich Europe they'll make a post claiming it was for NZ.

By their logic Christians must submit to Islam or die.
Their justice doesn’t apply to you.

Ok sparky

>Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights in the New Zealand?

>The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight.When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable.I just accelerated things a bit. They had long since lost their cities, take a look at Auckland. Did you really expect they would not also lose their rights?

Piss be upon her

Derka derka, Muhammad jihad

quick, ban twitter!

HELP MEEEE
HELP MEEEE
HELP MEEEE
*brain literally flies across street*

planning a getting blown up by unmanned aircrafts again

Can someone fill me up about this thread

Never heard of Muslims doing this before. What to do?

>what you did
>you
Who?
So when Muslims commit terror attacks
>#notallmuslims
But then a Jew spy posing as a white nationalist commits a terror attack
>all white people must be punished for this

Hmmmmmmmm

>we don't forgive or forget
Okay anonymouse

Hopefully nz, with an equally high body count.
I'd love to see normies and the MSM try and spin it.

>justice
that sounds more like hypocricy and arrogance

Attached: 1530176790973.jpg (500x429, 47K)

If everyone posting about how much he's damaged the optics of the 'anti muslim movement' went and killed 50 muslims, there would be no movement needed because there would be no muslims left.

Yeah we be afraid, continue shitting on Europe and even the lefties will go full reich. I am real scared.

You won't do anything nigger

theyve been doing it regardless with the excuse of “muh homeland” which isnt even at war half the time just sectarian violence which their retarded religions promote

White girls are usually libtards anyway if they die its a favour.

whites dont need traitors

Because your a pussy. I'm calm and collected, because I'm a man.

lotta keks

I fucking hate you with every drop of blood in my body

I hope people show you no mercy
I pray they will

Go back to the fucking shit hole u came from faggot

>we don't forgive or forget
woah are you the legendary hacker Jow Forums???

good we are going to wring every drop of blood out of your body

Top Kek

"There is no GOD but ALLAH, and Mohammed is his BOYFRIEND."

PS - fuck you towelhead

WHATS FUCKING NEW?

Did you honestly think sleeper ISIS returnees were going to just slip into obscurity? That they would lead a peaceful life and never ever go back to their beheading, rape and plunder glory days if only it wasn't for an aussie lighting up a mosque?
Give me a fucking break man.

There's shitloads of returned ISIS fighters in all western nations and they were always going to go off.

A terror attack in France again.

The leftists and muslims here are doing their best to say there is a french (nationalist) responsability : as Brenton went to France, was radicalised here and used the term "Great Replacement" in the title of his manifesto, which is a term coined by the french natiobalist Renaud Camus.
Those leftists and muslims are also claiming the medias and french society as a whole is responsible by elevating those french ideologues and authors (like Houellebecq with his Submission novel that describes the consequences or population replacement in France).

i LOVE how the media says "that made it worse" (christchurch). They a-l-r-e-a-d-y attack us all the TIME, what the fuck is the difference?
==============================
ONE white dude went full jihad on THEM. good shit.

Bullshit, there are 1.5 billion Muslims.
Let’s say there are 2000 men willing to pull the same shit and manage to get he guns, well Australia and Britain are already ruled out, so Muslims will be safe there. But for the sake of your argument let’s pretend all over the white world they managed to get the guns required and each attack was equally successful... the result is 100,000 dead Muslims.
That is 0.006% of Muslims.
The men who did the attacks go to jail and he governments protect Muslims more and crack down on white supremacists and ethnonationalists more....
Now let’s pretend there is a million white terrorists ready to make the sacrifice and kill 50 Muslims each...
That’s 50 million dead Muslims. 3.3% of Muslims aka fuck all of a difference.

You need the governments to ban Islam in your country if you want to win. Even if a million men went terrorist it achieves NOTHING to prevent Islam’s slow crawl towards dominance over white countries.

You dont wipe your arses either.

You pray they will show me mercy? Okay thanks?
>implying I wont take any opportunity to gloat at an apparent jihadis anger

>*gets run over on the way out the driveway*

CLUNK

HELPED.COM

lurk moar faggot

I'll mobilize if they do. When are we fielding some armies? Let's root out the problem, once and for all.

His gun hating half brother: fbook.com grantheadifen

His gun hating half brother's gf: fbook.com laurenzvilla

[explosion]
accelerationists win

Same shit, different day.

kek

Good job there's more than 2000 of you faggots moaning about how bad he's made the "anti muslim movement" look.

Obviously they are a threat and that is why we hated them in the first place. But when they attacked we had an argument against them being allowed in our countries now our governments and normies will bring up Christchurch as a reason why “we are just racist bigots and hypocrites” his attack benefits Muslims so much more than it helps white nationalism I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a Muslim and the white nationalist identity was the false flag. What kind of white nationalist doesn’t name the Jew?

Didn't you guys start it?

Oh do fuck off. The only thing people should be surprised about is that it took this many attacks before someone finally lit up a mosque.

And like I said, even with 1 million white terrorists killing 50 each you only eliminate 3% of Muslims.

>muslims planning to kill kuffars
what else is new

Attached: 185056540015270.jpg (790x686, 122K)

why is it so impossible for you faggots to realize that muslims are intrinsically violent people and don't need assistance from the Jew? they have been raping and murdering both kuffars and other muslims alike since the inception of their cult and long before Israel was even a state. If anybody is funding Islamic terrorism it's Russia and the American intelligence community

Attached: tellyban.jpg (596x504, 67K)

Obviously. 9/11 should have resulted in all white countries making Islam illegal.

But the point is it needs to be at the government level. You could have a slaughter of Muslims like this every single day but it is pointless if every other day your government imports another 10 thousand Muslims.

Blow up your Vegemite reserves.

The goal isn't eradication, its expulsion.

dont worry about it, the west and the muslims world have been too peaceful with each other for too long and its time to reignite 2001

So nothing has changed? Mudslims still killing people.

I don't condone civilians being killed, but I'm not going to go around and delude myself into thinking this wasn't an inevitability. And governments don't give a fuck about it's citizens. They're on board the migration pact train which is going to turn the entire world into shit.