Honest question, what made Germany so attractive to asylum seekers?

Germany is rainy, has no style, gibmees are higher in Northern European states, German is a very hard language to learn, people are constantly depressed, food is shit, people are very closed and do not easily open their arms to foreigners, harsh rules are everywhere, it takes years and years to advance in jobs, university studies are hard and long and require very good German skills.

Why in the world do people come to Germany? There must be better options, no? America, the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Canada etc. all look like way better options for people from countries which mostly are former British and French colonies.

Attached: 02D66145-6C94-4F81-845C-EFF47A704044.jpg (960x684, 154K)

you fucking Goyim
Deutschland is dead, Deutschland being dead since 1945

Germany without Prussia is like UK without England or Spain without Castille

it was all orchestrated to DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1550519245743.jpg (994x804, 222K)

A lot of money and Germany was willing to take them.

> German is a very hard language to learn, people are constantly depressed, food is shit, people are very closed and do not easily open their arms to foreigners
Irrelevant if they segregate. There are areas here where you will do just fine, if you only speak Turkish or Arabic.

>harsh rules are everywhere, it takes years and years to advance in jobs, university studies are hard and long and require very good German skills.
If they were interested in honest work they would have stayed in Turkey, looked for a job there or waited until they can return. The people are very often Drug Dealers (just go into some of your local Parks past 20:00).

Since there are already refugee communities, it will attract more refugees since they'd have a place where they'd feel comfortable.

Because G*rmany is forever cursed for heinously killing so many slavs. Nothing good is gonna happen to it ever again. Krauts deserve every nigger coming their way!

>drug dealers
Prices for illegal drugs have hit rock bottom due to the darknet and the massive oversupply to the entering of drug dealers from all sides. It really is an awful job to be in. Delivering food for deliveroo or foodora by bike or doing construction work pays way better these days.

>for heinously killing so many slavs
I suppose we would rather be cursed for the Jews?

Personally I think, slavs, especially Poles are too useful to kill, my Grandmother hat a polish maidservant before the Russians and Poles burned down her home, now my dad is paying another Pole to clean his house. Quite useful people if you aks me.

shitskins will start robbing delivery guys now

I have no clue how good or bad it pays, I just see them standing in the park pretty much ever time I go to University.
Lurking next to a playground, offering to sell drugs to pretty much anyone who looks like he can afford them.

is... is that 1.4M rapefugees in just 1 year?

Attached: oh fuck pepe.jpg (225x224, 7K)

maybe because there is already a big community here, so you don't need to integrate
you have the same shops at home, maybe lots of friends are already here, so you come here

No, the crisis started in 2015 and the data shows the number until the end of 2017.

>Why in the world do people come to Germany
there are many people who are germanophilic, especially people from underdeveloped countries

A lot of them are starting to work for these bike food delivery companjes if they can drive a bike. It’s 10 euros an hour plus tip. As a drug dealer they make 5 sales a day at most and people don’t want to buy large quantity of weed on the streer any more, as the quality sucks and there are so many more legit providers,

It’s a bit like prostitution, who really tries for the illegal street prostitutes these days when there are brothels at each corner and Tinder allows for cheap fucks for the price of a dinner.

Attached: 49F92B0D-07AD-4345-AE57-7226E800CD89.jpg (582x499, 92K)

you dont have any refugees when you give them all work visas lmao

Attached: based blair.png (620x413, 242K)

>German is a very hard language to learn
They're not learning it.
And your government is paying them to live there. And they can send some of that money back home, and barely get any punishment for raping your women.

Also it was Merkel's explicit invitation.

Alter es ist ganz einfach.

Hartz, Krankenkasse und bessere Perspektive als in so ziemlich jedem anderen Land der EU.
Außerdem sind wir dafür bekannt "refugee friendly" zu sein.

Again, I am very uninformed about drug sales, all I can tell you that groups of these people, selling drugs, are loitering around parks, pretty much every day.

Because Germany is where the fake holocaust took place and refugees are a holocaust revenge fantasy.

Racism guilt and *extreme* brainwashing.

The nation now is pretty much a low level criminal's paradise. You just flat out don't get punished for breaking the law and the corrupt government pays you money to live there.

1.4 million as of the end of 2017 in total. Those are everyone who actually got some legal paper that they got to stay in the last 30 yrs or so. We added 100,000 approvals last year, so we are at above 1.5 million now. Of course, every year a few ten thousand end up being converted into citizens or move on to greener pastures (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ) and some even go home or get deported.

Attached: BB00F74B-3F52-40A0-8F63-BBB4A2A74D78.png (1200x656, 54K)

>bessere Perspektive als in so ziemlich jedem anderen Land der EU.

Also “wir sind das einäugige Land unter den blinden Ländern”? Jesus H. Christ, fuck me then.

we are safe and most importantly a gateway country to others. Lots of wörks here.

Its the center of Europe a geostrategic position . Something you want o "destabilize" and "control"

Migrants don't really know much about the places they're going. There are imams all over the Middle East telling young men who can't get wives (bcuz of shortages of women due to polygamy) that beautiful white European women desire strong, Arab men as husbands, and that it's their duty to go to Europe and conquer it in the name of Allah with their dicks. They're literally migrating to Europe for white pussy.

Then they get to Europe and discover the situation isn't quite what they were told, and short little brown men with no jobs who don't speak the language actually aren't hot commodities. So they form grope-gangs and wander around cities on holidays.

1. People smuggling networks already knew Europe was a soft touch.

2. Northern Europe is more economically prosperous than souther Europe, so people were generally being directed that way anyway.

3. Merkel went full retard and declared ‘there can be no upper limit to the amount of refugees we receive’. She effectively said Germany will grant asylum to all refugees who manage to make it to Germany. So everyone headed to Germany.

Merkel invited them, tons of gibs, Germany has young blonde teen girls they can rape. It's that simple.

Besides the money the "free" healthcare and "free" education the same day you arrive here you can technically go and sit in lectures while you're waiting for your immatriculation for the next semester. Most of them want probably to study mech engineering (I studied in Dortmund and almost every mech engineering student I saw was looking like sb from mid east).
The student organisations, the ones who often place the refugees welcome posters near the uni, also are extremely helpful with everything else like finding a home, getting a free credit a.s.o.

Also since Germany is kind of rich, many people don't want to waste their time selling furniture for e.g. 50 euros end rather advertise it as "zu verschenken" and a refugee comes and takes whatever shitty piece of furniture you have.
Most Germans rather drive to IKEA to buy furniture than to look out to already used and built one that you have to deconstruct and package and transport. It simply isn't worth the time.

Regarding the fee healthcare: you're requires to be insured by the law.
I don't know how long it takes for the refugees to get the healthcare insurance card or whatever piece of paper they have, but most doctors would probably feel obligated if refugees came to them and had some issues.
So practically you can sit in a lecture and get treated for whatever you have the same day you arrive in Germany.

So all in all it's a heaven for refugees. If I were one I'd definitely come to Germany as well

Attached: 1552681791037m.jpg (1024x703, 83K)

>Poles burned down her home
Kinda ironic, the Poles memejob here is as a builder.

Why Germany ?

Attached: _94012245_gettyimages-487529212.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Because jews hate germany you dumb kraut. Your bloodline is sometbing that their book the talmud mentions as one of their oldest oppresors. Jews have hated you since the beggining

>white country beginning to become globally relevant and peaceful

That's basically the answer. Name another white country with the relevance of Germany that wasn't already getting cucked. It's why we have Somalians in Minneapolis and Columbus. It's why there's refugees in 90%+ white Maine and Idaho. Wherever the white man can live a good life free of diversity must be destroyed.

da gibs

handouts. white girls. propaganda.

look at the young couple in pic related.
parents are born in 1980 and 1981.
make another child every so often, in 2016 they had 5.
pocket 4285,- EUR in gibs every month.
It's a dream come true, like winning the lottery.
Pay your taxes, folks

Attached: Welfare Germany.jpg (720x960, 79K)

The Jews

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

If you're going to conquer a country, would you go for some cold, shitty place at the edge of the known world, or a major, central power?
Germany is a much better center for the caliphate than Sweden or Denmark.

It's just a simple trample fetish for WW2 (applause) Winners, The United mother of Snakes Americaaa. "We are the champions, no time for losers"

LOLOLOLOL Stalin send 50 millions of you hungry peasants to keep his chair, and what you got ? drunk imbeciles nation. Hitler would give you much better society you spoofed fuck

Germans have been incredibly indoctrinated into feeling so guilty over WW2 that they roll over for absolutely anything.

Because krautthots love swarthy radicalised poverty dick, and your men are weak.

Germany is reachable on foot from Eastern Europe/Balkans, Northern Europe isn't. How are millions of refugees going to cross Copenhagen into Malmo just to begin the journey through Scandinavia in winter?

Same applies for refugees coming from Libya and then Southern Europe. Germany was the easiest to reach developed northern/western European nation, has the highest population so they can blend in better with other refugees, and was already willing to accept them.

You have a tiny chicken shit smudge of a country Juden. You JUST got it like 50 years calm your itchy hands down

The israeli bsaed 'refugee' support groups that wanted to use the brown cunts as a biological weapon against the german people because they're still mad that germans made them their bitch in the 40's