I gave up masturbating for Lent

>be me
>be christfag
>start trying to make more religious efforts
>get idea
>decide to give up fapping for Lent
>am starting to regret this
>mfw
I'm really trying to become more active in my faith, but I think I made a mistake doing something like this so quickly. However, I don't want to be a bitch by changing my sacrifice so quickly.

What should I do? Also, if you have any recommendations for other sacrifices, please post.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-11-19-20-24.png (706x788, 159K)

Isn't this why you have priests? To tell you what to do.

>Christfag
>Christ
>Fag
Well, which one is it?

Attached: 1551006550306.jpg (143x139, 6K)

You should also give up Jow Forums for lent

Everyone on Jow Forums is a fag.

Yeah, but it's a bit awkward for me to outright talk about that even to a priest

You've made a commitment. Not only to yourself, but to Christ. Lent isn't about you. It's about getting closer to God. The sacrifice isn't about you. It's supposed to be hard. It's up to you whether you stay strong in your abstinence or give up just because it's easier.

Attached: main-qimg-5b239247b511110f08525136a2d2f179-c.jpg (550x838, 115K)

If it's a 24h fast take in electrolytes with water.
While fasting your body runs through them and gets depleted.

You need sodium, magnesium and potassium.
Look up the rda.

Stick with it, you should stop anyway.
What is Lent?

In the Catholic Church its a time of preparation and penance before Easter, and the Death and Resurrection of Christ.

oldfag, normalfag, newfag, christfag, everyone's a fag on 4channel.org

Attached: 1551767701556.jpg (500x395, 37K)

Ah, nice. Definitely stick to it, it gets easier after a week or two. After three weeks you'll feel Jesus, Ostara and the Easter Bunny dancing in your heart.

Literally same.

Only fap on Sundays. You are permitted by the Church to take a break from your penance on the sabbath. That’s what I did this past Sunday as not to lose my mind.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I really appreciate the help. If I truly go all the way, I'll post an update.

The Easter bunny is an inside job by the jews.

Okay. Like Christ?

Oh well.
Talk to them.

You're fucking retarded.

Heh. Nothing personal, Christ.

Yo if you come back OP well I just want to say you got bigger balls than 80% of people on this website, and not just the shit boards. This should and will be hard but you got to do it and stick with your guns.

I may not know much about the big G, but I'm sure you shouldn't disappoint him.

Good luck

Just stick with it and bust a fat nut when it's done

I'm attempting to do nofap for Lent too. Far from the easiest thing I've ever done. Maybe I'll fail, but I think it was worth a shot still.