He was right

Balkanization is inevitable. Everybody start moving to the Midwest or New England as a headstart. Get all the ammo and firearms you can get. We are going go the way of Yugoslavia. War is coming, and the more us together at the start makes things easier.

Attached: 997BCD13-7E34-41AA-85B8-622659854DD3.jpg (639x597, 104K)

>US civil war
>Europe Kang war
>China watching like a predator
>England sipping tea laughing at Merkel

Nah, shithole Americans would have to be able to afford cars capable of drivng further than their monthly visits across town to see their parole officers...

Protip to everyone in the blue area, get access to a port. Being landlocked is AWFUL. By every measure. Doesn't even matter if it's a strip, just look at Bosnia for proof.

We already do. Great lakes are attached to rivers which go to the ocean. We will still trade with the shitskins.

True, but it would be better if we can have it be open ocean. If these lines were legitimate, then you'd have to rely on the cooperation of your neighbors to let you sail goods across the rivers in their lands.

PA-Virginia-Maryland could be taken if the happening happens. Whites in these areas would easily out down niggers in them.

meh, stay away from NY and California, parts will be swallowed by the ocean coming the great natural distasters

Baltimore seems like too much of a hassle

We'll need a port.

THIS. It's essential, so that we are not beholden to local, inevitably hostile states.

They would collapse without our trade so its all good

It can be cleansed. There are a lot of good conservative white people in PA and Maryland at least. Niggers don't have trigger discipline, they'd be wiped out easily.

We are fine. The others can't exist without trade with us. They wouldn’t dare risk halting trade.

Why put your fate in the hands of kikes and race traitors when you could mobilize the massive amounts of white gun owners in PA and Maryland to help secure an ocean?

Yes goys, withdraw completely from the centres of power

Liberals won't get entire states, it's just not gonna be a thing. They'll have their cities, and then they'll get starved out

The country won't balkanize over gun rights, if anything the 2nd amendment is something most Americans can find common ground on, the gun grabbers haven't got a clue to how many normies from all walks of life own firearms.

If you took blue and cut a swath through Western PA and Maryland to the coast you'd have all of the power of the US with virtually none of the drawbacks. The few centers of niggers like Baltimore and Chicago and Kikes like sections of Pittsburgh could be easily dealt with, even relatively humanely by sending them to the South for niggers and to the north for Kikes.

He fundamentally didn't understand the Western United States. The Mormons and the Texans already weren't part of the Union and would secede first and possibly take a region with them.

Cities will actually go through their food stores pretty quickly. That's how we've set it up in nature, small city areas supported by large swaths of farmland. The reprieve from nature cities provide is only possible due to the acquisition of vast amounts of resources from it. If the farms no longer provide the food, the cities starve.

Mormons are now too cucked to and won't do anything.

Texas is lost and Utah is cucked by Mormon elites who are essentially just weird Kikes. The Latinos in Texas, combined with the California trash and Boomer conservatives would prevent a rebellion for independence

Gay I don't want to be on team red!
These teams are shit!

>balkanize the US
>make 1.21 jillion dollars
>be george soros
>die happy, giving hands one last good rub as reality slips away

They will all leave the big cities and leave for the west

We're both on the same page here friend, I'm not a city faggot. Baltimore would just be nice to take because it is one of the best ports and white people have worked it before. Western PA would be strategically more defendable than Ohio, and also would provide access to a key pivot point of the Three Rivers for trade.

The language in which you speaketh with taketh you under to a fractured american lexicon

>Commiefornia
>Red

But seriously, where is your tech sector going to come from? Sure CA may be a liberal firestorm but dat GDP sure as shit beats anywhere else.

California’s GDP, don’t make me laugh. The only thing they produce are welfare queens. Your new tech sector will be in Texas.

GDP is a meme when the tech companies that generate it were all funded by the CIA and none of the wealth reaches average white Americans. Silicon valley has successfully created the sort of monitoring system combined with universities where only those people who are willing to sell out their own kind will be given Jew shekels. Gold will never satisfy you like blood and soil.

Land is value. Food is value. Strong defensive positions is value. Money? A number.

Why not move to Europe? Most countries in Europe are whiter than any state in the US.

Attached: 7y8v2o5vws721.jpg (720x720, 91K)

I agree too, we are on the same page. I'm just adding onto what you're saying.

California money isn't even real money. 100,000 dollars where I live for a single person or even a family would allow you to live quite comfortably, in California you'd be homeless

>Doesn't even know about the Great Lakes
How are Americans this fucking retarded?

You should read the rest of the thread first, before you comment.

Not whiter than West Virginia. And your people were weak, the fire of the white bloodlines moved out here. And now your kind accepts the sort of subjegation most Americans couldn't even fathom. Keep your yellow belly across the pond faggot

Yeah man, just move to Europe. Just move there, it's easy.

How's being raped by Invaders who make spics seem pleasant?

Bullshit. We actually control our borders unlike you. You haven't controlled them since the 60s.

By we do you mean Germany? You faggots can't even leave the EU. If I were you I'd be more worried about making sure any white female children I cared about weren't being passed around every towelhead around instead of posting on 4chin

Can I crash at your place?

Alaskans are gonna be cozy as fuck.

We could take some port in Washington State. Eastern Oregon would also be part of our ethno-state. The Pacific Northwest is actually full of based people outside of Portland and Seattle, and the demographics there are still pretty huwhite unlike California.

We don’t need it. All those people can leave the states.

I guess I’m saying the current borders of those states may not remain as is. Eastern OR and WA could be part of our thing without anyone having to move.

I'm not sure why people think tbe south wouldn't be held. Weather , ag ,coastline , southerners don't run. NC and TN nicknames come from being ready , willing and able to fight. We aren't leaving...go Vols

Attached: ccd.png (1125x2436, 401K)

Stop using derogatory term "balkanisation". I'm from Balkans and I'm offended ((not really, we're not cucks)) If anything, Balkans are the most beautiful place with (obviously) most beautiful people in the world.

Attached: 22-25-08-52727_karleusa-gola-zastava-srbije-foto-dusan-petrovic-2_iff.jpg (770x928, 93K)

Can someone explain why West Virginia is poor as shit, but Vermont is relatively well off, comfy, idyllic place to live?

Both are:
>overwhelmingly white
>hilly (no farming possible)
>landlocked

So what is the difference here??

>We'll need a port.

Pittsburgh is an inland port city. With all of these rivers around here there could possibly be some epic small scale motherfuckin' pirate battles.

My only question is; if a civil war does indeed break out in the US, how will this translate to the rest of the world? Will there be a domino effect, and more importantly, will other countries ferry in fighters across the globe?

Attached: 1521404258870.gif (300x367, 52K)

Why muttify us?
If anglo fucks a german the child is not white anymore. More so if it's an american.
Also, pic is the future and it's beautiful.

Attached: Balkanus maximus.png (2100x1525, 523K)

I'd think other countries would break out in civil war too like France/Germany/England and possibly Sweden. China might try something but that's why we need strong alliance with Japan to keep a watchful eye. What we should be doing is constantly spamming and spreading Alt Media/Info to redpill the masses, that's how we wake people up, try to avoid civil war if we can.

Based civic nationalist XD

Attached: civic nationalist.jpg (553x636, 94K)

Stupid map. It will be the entire countryside besieging the cities, perhaps some open warfare in texas if latins cant be inorporated maybe some fight in the north east

Not only is this a honeypot, but also completely against the common sense of this place. If you're anonymous you stay anonymous and make no friends.