If you’re white and have any problem with what happened, you deserve to have your head stomped on until you’re dead

If you’re white and have any problem with what happened, you deserve to have your head stomped on until you’re dead

Attached: DA0F685E-3127-4337-BA08-57025854FC9E.jpg (739x415, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDUjVzeiTtY
islamagainstextremism.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
uploadfiles
sendspace
gofile.io/?c=LfblpR
upload.cat/1cf76899f42352d6
anonfile.com/rfXdr5x0b8/or_1_1_mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
archive.fo/U5v1W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white is still a color. so unless you can explain yourself according to your logic white people are still colored.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDUjVzeiTtY

Faggot

Classic Aussie post

Yes kill even more whites I'm sure that will help

>Faggot
no. unlike the "shooter" or his "victims" i'm not pervertariat of CIA lemon party gestapo. You know it wasn't a mosque to begin with - mosque was used as cover to run black site of the CIA.

I don't, but being honest I don't have a problem with what happened to your picrelated either.

I feel indifferent. And that girl isn't even white.

How pathetic do you have to be as an adult male to spend your leisure time pretending to be a Muslim online?

That’s either because you’re a non white or because you’re weak and resent your own race for rightfully rejecting you

She wasn't my compatriot is all. Westerners laughed when our mall burned down with people inside.

This board is full of shitskins of every variant (muds, niggers) and many meek "whites"

About as pathetic as someone who fantasizes about killing his people just because they disagree with him

You’re not white, so why are are you here? You’re east European (mongoloid/Asian)

Nothing you think or feel about this little girl matters

>Westerners laughed when our mall burned down with people inside.

A small group of libtards did. Literally no one outside of elite shitlibs wants conflict with Russia. The people like Macron who go around the world talking about "our western values" have sub-20% approval ratings lol.

I'll be brief, death to western scum

Attached: n.jpg (1080x881, 425K)

you are western you subhuman

I have gained newfound respect and admiration for Australia! Brothers!

Okay, thank you, insane murderous little girl.

Russia is our friend. Germany and Russia have history. France and Russia have history. Greece and Russia have history. No real Europeans hate Russia, only idiots.

agreed

I have problem because now leftis would take my guns. He could use bomb or something.

lol seek help

DEATH
TO
WESTERN
SCUM

Attached: - (18).jpg (1080x1243, 134K)

I don't care who dies. I actually laugh that Ebba died AHHAHAHA

Fine. Sorry about that girl I guess. Just having a not so good day.

I dont. Guy did a good job. F for Ebba S for niggers

I agree.
It was merely a good start. We need more heroes like Tarrant.

Please read islamagainstextremism.com/

Russians aren’t white. They have Asian features such as round, flat faces and squinty eyes, due to centuries of breeding with Mongoloids

Remember, if it wasn’t for the legions of Russian cuckolds who dutifully fought and died for a government that starved them and their families to death, we would be living under the Third Reich today

East Europeans are not white. They have an Asiatic, insect-like disposition and self-hating herd mentality

Hitler knew this. You do not know better than Hitler

Your type of thinking justifies anti white racism and feminism

>if you don't have any problems with what happened you are white
I don't get it, we aren't some barbarians no?

I REMEMBER IN THE 90S WESTERN SCUM SUPPORTED MUSLIM TERRORIST ACTS IN RUSSIA CALLING THEM FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Attached: - (6).jpg (1080x1078, 1.39M)

westerners = all whites and white colonies

youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk

or maybe because she would have grown up to be a black cock only slut and would have voted for more non-white immigration if only to have more black guys to fuck her in every one of her holes

greece has not supported muslims since their inception.
Muslims are the eternal roach that keeps infecting everything.

Byzantium, ottoman occupation, cyprus, asia minor genocide. We will never know respite until they are erased.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT WITH THE BLACK SUN AT THE PATCH, WE KILL THEM EVERY DAY IN DONBASS

Attached: 15444507430480.jpg (450x800, 62K)

You nor anyone in Eastern Europe is even close to being White lol. Let alone Westerners

Attached: 1472839402938.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Russian high-tech.

as far as i'm concerned this was just a delayed retaliatory strike after that priest got beheaded in france

i wonder what church isis is going to attack next

Feel better m8

Attached: 75742-vert.jpg (604x1019, 387K)

uploadfiles io/mfn0p
sendspace com/file/mirz7k
gofile.io/?c=LfblpR
upload.cat/1cf76899f42352d6
anonfile.com/rfXdr5x0b8/or_1_1_mp4

16 minutes 55 seconds : 64.82MegaBytes

>Shitskin opinion

So who did this 'hero' get revenge on? The terrorists who orchestrated the France attack? No, he shot a bunch of innocent people having a Friday service. They didn't have any ill intent. I'm white and most white people would agree with me.

Tend to agree

if you r asian

Attached: AY%GIZ2BBMY{89H`)MT$MPL.png (780x439, 456K)

I am 100% ethnically Swedish and I say you are not White.

Well if everyone knew that for every bunch of killed white people, white people kill a bigger bunch of innocent non-whites, then maybe non-whites would think twice before starting up their trucks of harmony and serenity.
>I'm white and most white people would agree with me.
Good thing we already established that I'm a Mongoloid I guess.

Jesus christ, how can you be so wrong.
Russians in gender do not have Asian features. It's not even hard to look this up online. Most Russians have exclusively Russian genes only, even after the Mongols.
This guy is right. Nowadays the relationship with European countries is good, but people like this Australian really wants to make it seem like it's still the ww2.

More killing won't help anything. You don't fight fire with fire. And it's a very small percentage of non white people who actually kill whites. Tarrant just slaughtered innocent people.

Violence breeds violence and isn't the answer. We should strive for a peaceful world and the only way to achieve that is through love and compassion. Hateful racist terrorists are a detriment to that dream.

>More killing won't help anything. You don't fight fire with fire. And it's a very small percentage of non white people who actually kill whites. Tarrant just slaughtered innocent people.

Attached: 1544396994817.jpg (1024x617, 123K)

Tell that to the 100 people massacred in Bataclan you subhuman queer

Attached: 1543745819163.jpg (962x1060, 213K)

Well it's the only way to fight these people. What are you going to fight them with, peace and love? They only see it as weakness and submission.

That's in the past but now some muslims might become radicalized and commit another atrocity, feeling morally justified to do so. Can't you see that this is hurting everyone in the long run?

DEATH TO WAHHABI MUSLIMS AND WESTERN DEGENERATES They are the same shit

Attached: -- (3).jpg (960x1200, 99K)

>Imagine being this retarded

>That's in the past
3 and something years ago is not the past you freak. I seriously hope you are trolling

>feeling morally justified to do so
Sandniggers are animals they don't need abstract reasons to massacre the kuffar it's an integral part of their faith. Also your point is meaningless since muds were already slaughtering white people en masse before this event and will continue to do so regardless

Attached: 1547145642729.webm (648x360, 2.91M)

Their violence is motivated by impunity. It would be harder for them to bring themselves to it if they knew that for every act of violence against whites, whites will retaliate against innocents, against people the attackers care about, their families, their countrymen and their brothers in faith.

This hurts a lot in the long run to mate:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe

There are a few reasons as to why the guy snapped. Rightwing attacks are rare, muslim are not.

Think before you post!

Attached: 1445066570241.jpg (768x768, 418K)

It's ceremonial
Traitors deserve the rope, neck yourself retard.

FAGGOT IF YOUR A NON MUSLIM OR JEW KIKE

YOU DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

QUIT BEING AUTISTIC AND RETARDED BEFORE WE END UP LIKE HITLER AGAIN!

POOS

SPICS

ALL NONE KIKES AND MUSLIMS NOW IS THE TIME! WE MUST END THIS ERA RIDE THE KALI YUGA!

Attached: FORCONSTANTINOPLE.png (540x397, 277K)

Soon your pathetic islamic beggar nation will be wiped out

WESTERNS=MUSLIMS

Attached: - (12).jpg (960x1200, 90K)

Y O U = I N B R E D

Who are you fighting? These innocent unarmed people living their lives peacefully?

GTFO Nigger
archive.fo/U5v1W

You Jews just don't quit do you.

EASTERN = COMMUNIST BASTARDS
WESTERN = WHITE CRUSADERS

You point out western degeneracy, but you don't point who brought it to the west you retard.
Our real enemy are kikes with their propaganda of sodomy.
So shut the fuck up.

Attached: image.png (980x639, 817K)

Two wrongs do not make a right, my son...

Attached: dec143.jpg (1024x717, 98K)

If you haven't read the manifesto yet, you need to take the time.

Attached: 1552811835753.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

Yes they fucking do.

This
Russia is more capitalistic than most of the west

That's what has to be done. The West would have to either do it or stay idle and let their own innocents suffer.

=

Attached: CgRP7_RW8AI6qg7.jpg (795x514, 284K)

The best you can do are Praviy Sector Hohol retards? They aren't Europeans. Try better faggot.

This post destroyed my sides.

My child, as you sow, so shall you reap...

Attached: cn4o5.jpg (333x326, 14K)

yeah, poo in it

Attached: 1551349448785.jpg (630x403, 59K)

If you were a true christian you'd recognise the scourge of muslims plaguing our white lands.

Matthew 10:34, look it up.

I have a big problem with it. Specifically, with it being a Zionist-backed shooting specifically to discredit us and force more anti-gun laws and pro-muslim sentiments in the white world.

Attached: 1521659776185.jpg (673x789, 140K)

Show flag amerimutt

>This guy is right. Nowadays the relationship with European countries is good, but people like this Australian really wants to make it seem like it's still the ww2.
Australians are the most vitriolic and passive aggressive people on earth, idk why people (mainly Americans and Canadians) think they're a good laugh, they're insufferable cunts

=====================

Attached: vert.jpg (1000x1323, 1M)

>Greece and Russia have history
ehh what? Thats been mostly positive history of cooperation and miltari alliances, especially against the muslims. I don't we have ever had any serious conflict with Greece. There was a diplomatic tension 2018 due to "our intelligence agnecies" doing something there, but idk, I've only read about it now on wikipedia.

>Australians are the most vitriolic and aggressive people on earth
ftfy

And lo, my son, I reply to thee:
>Matthew 26:52.

Attached: 1535900080883.jpg (225x225, 8K)

They did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

My son,

Matthew 7:6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast. ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them. under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

>Britfag calling anyone else passive aggressive

Your entire country has been pouting since the empire collapsed.

Who is white?

Russia is a part of the Old World compared to the colonies such as Yankeestan.

Fuck off idiot.

Live by the sword die by the sword never said that there's something wrong by it, it's just telling you what will happen.
If you're a warrior you will die in battle.

Background story?

Attached: lol rooskies.jpg (1024x724, 92K)