POST THIS TO BTFO Jow Forums

Jow Forums WILL deny this and call you names, but that's because they can't refute it and get hurt by the truth
AHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1552734360303.jpg (972x1003, 211K)

haha sage

Nice try nickel nose

>seething at the truth
As I told, they CAN'T REFUTE IT and WILL call you names like underage manbabbies HAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1541335899971.jpg (450x600, 50K)

I don't think you understand, it isn't about ideology. The only thing that matters is not letting our women enjoy bbc.

/pol is not one person. I am a liberal and I disagree with all of these statements.

As a liberal feminist pro LBGT rights white man, it is my DUTY to fight Islamic rhetoric.

Attached: 897.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>we are the same
nah I wouldn't rape a mussie

okay then you get a pass :)

This is all just some strawman and you dont post the dozens of values that differ, not to mention these things don't equate ideology at all. And Jow Forums isn't one person

Sage

eat or be eaten, it's a doggy dog world

What's wrong with that?

Just because there's a few agreements here and there doesn't mean people on pol are jihadists, that man literally attacked because muslims commit the same offences at a rate of like 100/1 , you honestly cannot be retarded enough to lap up CNN and take that seriously right?

You honestly expect westerners to have their daughters raped and killed and there be no retaliation whatsoever?

only retarded in Jow Forums believe in jewish conspiracy

Yeah except we're white and this is our society. Pretty big thing you're missing there.

hahhHAHAHHA MIGA amirite :DDD

Attached: 1464095175170.jpg (600x600, 76K)

There may be similarities, but the differences are still enough to fight wars over.

>Just because there's a few agreements here and there doesn't mean people on pol are jihadists
No it just means you are literally as subhuman as a jihadist

>in denial
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

Attached: makes u think.png (746x1154, 164K)

Again you post a comparison that shows both similarities AND differences.

How so? we never started any of this, these people have been raping and pillaging us for a very long time , all over Europe.

What exactly do you want from us?

Strawman were made, so that the opposition can’t refute it retard

there's no real difference here. Same goal

>we never started any of this
Yes, you as a Bong live in a country that participated in creating Israel and Saudi Arabia. And Mutts funded Mujahideen and Saudis to wage jihad in Middle East, thus causing an influx of rapefugees.
Fun fact: the only jihad between 19th-mid 20th century was muslim countries fighting against colonizers

>kekistani
yes, you don't apply here as you likely have black bulls fucking ur mum

I Dont Get It: The Post

How so?

The jihadists enslaved several people of all different racial and ethnicities all to bring terror onto Europe, especially Spain.

You are insane, we gave up slavery decades ago and muslims are still enslaving to this very day.

You moaned about insults and you proceeded to insult me, hypocritical shit eater

>believe women shouldnt have equal rights to men

Erm no Sweetie. The consensus is that everyone has the same rights but all rights in the world don't make ability a thing. That means you shouldn't diversity hire.

>opposed to integration
LOLNO. It's the polar opposite. Lack of integration is the issue, not the unwillingness to accept it.

>return to monarchy
No. Even Brits don't want that shit.

>west is full of degeneracy
I've heard and seen the actions of the east. Chain fucking prepubescent boys in a bus because they aren't men and thus it's not gay is pretty fucking degenerate.

>denial: the post

>changing goalpost
I don't give a shit if anyone enslave brown people. You and mutts along with kikes are to blame for all the misery in the West. That's all. Before mutts toppled regimes in the middle east and funded terrorist groups, most of the countries had dictators that kept the countries under order and secular enough.

Haha. So true

low effort attempt, cuck bitch

Yeah so?
Whites would be more tolerant and benevolent in their rule. Whereas you'd be enslaved or murdered or converted, which is fine with me since I don't like you but that's the difference.

Attached: b41.jpg (680x253, 43K)

>Islam
>opposed to other cultures integrating

Islam is founded on integrating other cultures into itself and then obliterating them.

yeah, this is accurate. But unlike those inbred savages, we'll most likely leave well enough alone if we're allowed to have our own space, or at least not have our culture on the line.

No they didn't though LOL, they are always at constant war with each other.
Dude they took European women enslaved them and raped them for pro-creation during their constant pillages of Europe, sort've like the same thing they are doing today.

I largely agree that we shouldn't be involved in their countries but we have no say in that since we do not control our governments and never have nor will we ever unless radical change is made.

...why are you saying these things as if they are bad? So the ragheads copied Christianity and took a few good things from it? How does this condemn Jow Forums or fascism??

>Whites would be more tolerant and benevolent in their rule.
yes because if I will live in a white ethnostate like Hungary, I will be ruled by intelligent adults, not whiny low IQ manbabbies like Jow Forums who calls for the day of the rope weekly, just like whiny low IQ mudshit incles who call for jihad weekly

denial

that's exactly what opposing to other cultures integrating is. They want no Western culture. They consider it haram and must be wiped out.

So you're preaching morality in your OP like some leftist, sort of like the horseshoe argument and now you're saying you don't care? , i don't really understand you fella.

I have nothing against Islam desu, hell I respect it, but it is not part of our culture and traditions and I don’t want ethnic minorities in my nations

monarchy? really?

NOT ALL POLTARDS
@
BOARD OF PIECE.

Attached: 15527594499020.png (800x528, 582K)

Enemies sometimes have similar values. It's been that way for millenias. We're still enemies because our interests differ.

>believing in heterosexual marriage makes you a NAZI MUSLAMIC

Wow, thanks for enlightening me about the fact that almost all 7 BILLION people of the world are actually secret evil muslim nazis, /leftypol/.

Attached: reality of white privilege.jpg (861x895, 105K)

You should probably neck yourself as soon as possible

Ethnostates have a monoculture that you'd have to respect and integrate into. Muslims wouldn't fit that bill for many reasons, neither would niggers and neither would their sympathizers e.g. (((you)))

>Jow Forums is one person
I don't believe in any of those

Well I'm starting to like those muslims after all

>No they didn't though LOL, they are always at constant war with each other.
they were actually quite unified in the 60's against Israel. Between creation of Israel and Gulf War, it was just the Iran-Iraq war, a few massacres and some wars in Yemen and Western orchestrated wars
>Dude they took European women enslaved them and raped them for pro-creation during their constant pillages of Europe, sort've like the same thing they are doing today.
>muh stuff happening in past should be brought up today!
wh*tes raped a couple million people in the past too, Nigel
There are also wh*tes raping underage girls in Africa and Southeast Asia, just like mudshits(although more professionally) , but neither of these justify each other

I point on the hypocrisy of Jow Forums lmao

kek, do one with an lgbt transgender demon and ghengis khan

I'm just here to piss Jow Forumsacks off for thinking they are above savage mudshits lmao. Both are equally shit

sane post. True ethnostater

> Muslims wouldn't fit that bill for many reasons
why not? They barely allow Christianity or Judaism in their countries, and usually ban most western stuff unless they are one of the more liberal Muslim countries. That's per definition kind of a monoculture, prohibiting foreign cultures from influencing yours

then you are a good boi :)

>Jow Forums doesn't generally oppose fag marriage
ok kid

You forgot the part where Islam is militantly globalist and encourages miscegenation whilst Jow Forums is blatantly racially nationalist.

>they can't refute it
Why would we ? Us vs them . Thats all it is . Tribalism . jews do it too . So do blacks . And liberals and chingchongs ect ect

>then you are a good boi :)
Nah, fuck all the refugees who refuse to work and/or commit serious crimes.

>Opposed to other cultures integrating.
Well this is almost the entirety of the problem.
They are not integrating.

That is good. Integration is a terrible thing because it leads to miscegenation and genetic pollution.

yes, then you are a good boi! :)

"Allah Ackbar" should be changed to "Insha Allah" to bring it closer in line with "Deus Vult"
God Wills It

You fucking pathetic worms.

It’s 51% true, the rest RESIST. I resist. You choose. I did.

All demonstrably false and not a consensus in any way.
I guess I could say #notall :^)

However, assuming that's remotely true, you should be very very worried about what you post in a den full of terrorists. Not a smart move lad.

Hitler was the Richest man in Germany eventually. More like Putin don’t you think?

#NOTALLPOLTARDS

>Jow Forums
>wants to return to a Monarchy
What

Anyway, radical islamists are pretty based. Their views might be similar on particular things but they're a different group with their own interests.
Any kind of "alliance" with islamists would last only until Jewry is defeated, then we'd become enemies again.

Attached: IMG_20190307_170110.jpg (720x651, 116K)

The struggle is real.

Choices must be made.

Which is the lesser of two Evil?

Attached: ISRAEL BTFO.png (1009x1011, 391K)

False dichotomy. Cease your baseless drivel and leave this place immediately.

Western man, you are not obligated nor required to so much as waste a moment contemplating such a shitty, retarded question.

Islam, Judaism. We choose neither. DEAL WITH IT.

Why?

Who is this We you speak for?

What do you mean with "radical" islam isn't this mainstream islam. The cucked Muslims is a small minority existing mostly in the west.

it's alien vs predator thing

It certainly doesn't include you.

Is it?

Attached: NOEP.png (702x1073, 550K)

That's nice.

Attached: YES.png (545x646, 790K)

/pol always has been pro-Islam you dumb fuck

one doesnt fuck goats though

We never refuted this, Except for the whole monarchy part, that's absolute bullshit

>Monarchy
not that much..
also by having somethings in common doesn't mean we are the same you stupid fuck

Radical Islam and american conservatism both believe killing unborn children to be morally wrong. The green party and the nazis were both enviromentalists. see I can make meaningless equivelancies as well.

Attached: _20181002_000901.jpg (453x531, 41K)

Islamist arent my ingroup. It is good for me and my family to be ruthless against the out-group but its not good for us when someone is roothless against us. Just because I dont want an out-group to attack me doesnt mean I dont want to attack the out-group should it benefit me.

Attached: 2cd89d29624c47e344dbeda1b29f7940077f088a.jpg (219x255, 8K)

>replying to shit tier bait threads

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)