Literally everyone on Jow Forums supports terrorism now

I’ve gotta give it to you fuckers. You actually weren’t kidding. You ***actually*** want to murder literally everyone. And you applaud those who do. It’s crazy how fast this place has turned to

LITERAL
>LITERAL
LITERAL
>LITERAL

terrorism. Like you guys support killing kids. I used to laugh my ass off at the right wing death squad memes. But I guess you’re all THAT insane.

Pic related, you’re all evil

Attached: 4F6E0FE8-3B31-4A7B-8B2D-C8BD70883B78.jpg (960x538, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next week, you’ll have forgotten all about this.

Aw Yeet, I hope daddy Vader has a good dental plan

>we're one of the most popular villains in modern times and we're going to get a redemption arc where we objectively get into heaven
noice

BUMP

Name one evil thing Darth Vader did in episode 4-5-6!

Muh the children.
Children are overated.
Burn the eggs, it is the only way to be sure.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (500x266, 40K)

I don’t support terroism but NZ situations, as well as the countless Islam-perpetrated crimes in the West, could have been prevented if diversity weren’t a thing.

Prevent the next Christchurch! Deport all brown immigrants today!

Newfag detected. Jow Forums has been full of edgelords since forever.

Muslims aren't people and deserve to get a taste of their own medicine.
Prove me wrong.

REMEMBER, KIDS
JOIN YOUR LOCAL RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

Attached: rwds1.jpg (1030x690, 105K)

the people you speak of *are* the newfags. if you werent a discusting newfag you would notice that these racist edgemasters are a relatively recent phenomenon ever since this JIDF operation began.

It's obvious what you people are doing. You're putting words into our mouths, so to speak, to frame us as being more hateful and violent than we actually are. Threads like this have been getting posted relentlessly since the incident.

We just wanted to play video games...

Thanks bro!

Attached: 1532308403655.jpg (413x395, 79K)

Cry more nigger. Normalfags have already forgotten Christchurch.

Its about ethics on video game journalism

Your point being?

Attached: 1551680324805.gif (500x685, 952K)

Notice how far more shocked and outraged Lefty faggots are when whites shoot back?

I am a poster of peace.

Attached: 1543093594004.jpg (612x480, 63K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace!

fuck off onions boy
none of us supp*rts terr*rist* and you know it
go take your outrage to 8ch*n where the poster came from

You utter retard

>pic related
your god damn right we are the chosen one to end the empire of lies

We have gotten to the sad point where eye for an eye seems like a reasonable deal.
Dont blame us, blame our weak politicians and the people who voted for them.

If he had only killed the bitch in the street, the madlad would be a legend. He killed 48 mudshits on top of that! Dude fought back, gotta respect it.

I don't support the guy who did the shooting.

But there are many on the left who see it as legitimate to attack people, physically, who they disagree with.

On the video of the Aussie senator getting egged, the top comments were from Leftists celebrating it. Well, people who believe that physically attacking those who you disagree with is legitimate, open themselves up to attack.

If you believe that attacking people who you disagree with is legitimate, then the Aussie did nothing wrong.

you are a potato.

I do not.

Peaceful resolution for humanity is still possible.

The real cause of this schism, as with most, is the currency based economy which has enforced scarcity onto us all.

>If you believe that attacking people who you disagree with is legitimate, then the Aussie did nothing wrong.
The Kiwi shooter, I mean,.

Always forgetting he was a Kiwi

The problem was that the whole 'lone wold' narrative separated the way people view terrorism perpetratored by white people versus terrorism perpetratored by Muslims. I for one am glad that this attack is recognized as terrorism and that this board is now considered a terrorist hub.

Some of the people here just soap box the same shit ISIS says, except for white nationalists.

I miss the days when guys like Tim McVeigh and the Unabomber were referred to what they actually we're. Homeland terrorists.

He is Australian.

The media turned against me.
Don't you turn against me.

Attached: 568479467.jpg (485x1019, 83K)

I don't

Where are these faggot fucking posts coming from?

See, look at this bigot, it's happening!

Attached: 1552634477252m.jpg (1024x774, 87K)

Evil is a point of view.

Attached: Sheev.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

You're damn fuckin' right plebbitfaggot.
Now gtfo

Attached: moonman.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Have an educated guess.

Attached: 84935180e30cf4083663fe31a9f15996e047a31c5f0d759b2093c99edba1a1b9.jpg (693x1024, 95K)

not evil just desperate

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The Yang fags caused this! They were advocating for eco-fascism and see what happened!

Attached: 1552455864490.gif (220x226, 356K)

>everyone

Nah, only mudshit invaders in our countries.

Attached: 1490246155851.gif (700x478, 883K)

Some of us are radicalized till scared stupid, some of us ‘Resist’. Some LARP, some shill, some are American soldiers/mercenaries degenerates, and a few completely puss out and kill non-combatants. You decide. You choose. I Resist.

Attached: 3ECA8181-6B75-40BB-88F8-1A56C4764D55.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: Sith Relativity.jpg (1048x1260, 803K)

I'm a Yangshill and proud to say I played a role.

Attached: Yanggang.jpg (616x542, 65K)

Ruskies lie!

#NotallPol

Toughen the fuck up faggot. Also, siths did nothing wrong.

Whoops, you're right.

facebook

its how skinny got my ISP and blocked me, and my political leaning.
leftists know most rightwingers are facebook users and go there to attack their families.

white/pale skin chirstain males are the soft targets they are going for since there isn't all that many here in NZ (tons of athiests here in NZ if you didn't notice the fedora type not your passive type ether)

Really? The Righteefags shoot Doctors in this country. Utter faggotry.

I just wanted them to stop touching my anime and video games.

Attached: japaneserocketlauncher.jpg (900x900, 129K)

BREAKING >THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>BREAKING

>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad
Mehmet
Mahmud
Muhammad
Jafar

>It was just a prank bro
dumbass shill

Attached: 1552797655449.png (637x850, 539K)

The first thing new redpill I got here that I hadn't learned on my own is that Ben Laden didndu nuffin.
that being said, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

The fuck I saw my post pop up and now it’s gone.
Well, to repeat myself, if you really want a perma, go on Isabela Moners Instagram and look for her swimsuit pictures. Some of them auto permaban you just for trying to post them

Darth Vader wasnt evil , he just wanted peace in his galaxy and possibly a robotic penis.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion

He killed billions on Alderaan

I don't. Not just saying it for the glow in the darks to see either, im just not a monster. You know, value all innocent life. I say nigger often, but id still help a black old lady if she was hurt and needed help. Its called not being a sociopath.

hi fellow right wing kiwi
you where not banned for that you where banned for you assication with NZF

some dickhead green party shill got a hold of it and started permabanning people from their ISPs and ringing up to get them banned welcome to the club you can use my name tag too my bro

I figure after so many other terrorist attacks where Europeans got killed, women and children included, plus all the Rotherham etc etc rape gangs, people on here are just too desensitised to the violence to even give a shit like they're supposed to. They know that in 2 weeks this will just be another piece of the past, that while the political ramifications might continue on for a long time the need to 'care' will be long gone, in favour of whatever new piece of news 'matters,' so you'd may as well just meme about it now instead of waiting until it's appropriate.
Think about how many jokes people make about 9/11 now, when immediately afterwards it would've been considered sick. There's nothing different about joking about that now and joking about the Muslim women being murdered in the gutter except proximity to the incident.

I dunno how much of RWDS is unironic, some of it but probably not most. I still have doubts about how far this push towards collapse/civil war/inter-ethnic conflict can go, always feels like something's going to stop it, maybe nothing will.

Attached: Untitled (3).jpg (1500x862, 323K)

There's a leftypol contingent here still, and there's a bunch of centrists who lurk, and the larpers.
It's really not literally everyone

Jow Forums is a board of peace

#notinourname

That was Tarkin.

Alderaan was a false flag committed by the jedi.

Pic related is what your "right wing" death squad looks like you imbecile.
we actual nazis see right wing muslims as our allies against the eternal jew

Attached: were-the-magapedes-naa-ol-boomer-the-deplorable-maga-o-20354082.png (500x422, 65K)

I want to LITERALLY do some FUCKING in EVERYONE'S PUSSY right NOW!!!!

Attached: noice.gif (607x609, 821K)

I remember Breivik on this board, the culture really has changed.

Ahh yes, so it's 'not all' for you but not 'not all' for muslims. Makes sense.

He was COMPLICIT!

We have a literal governmental force dedicated to bashing in heads called "Pocгвapдия" - Rosguard.

FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
We are a board of peace.

Attached: 1544176039752.jpg (500x386, 17K)

You think it's insane. We'll see who's laughing when our culture is blacked off the face of the earth and our women are raped in the millions. Beta males like you are a waste of carbon.

Everbody seems to conveniently forget:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe

Interesting how the left have selective memory loss all the time....

Attached: 1284221231791.jpg (200x196, 34K)

most of them are under 25 and have no understand of global dynamics of politics, religions and how the world will evolve.
Also if you are older, its your fault what the gov dishes to you

Attached: UczczxQ.png (606x607, 626K)

New fags realized its not a meme ... lurk moar faggot .

When enough of your people gets killed by a certain other group of people, you no longer see them as human beings, but as monsters. So theres no more sympathy whatsoever. You think your grandfathers felt any remorse when they killed Nazis?

Screw your pewdiepie subscribe to optics

Reminder that the Founding Fathers were terrorists you dick guzzling faggot.

Darth Vader was the greatest hero in the galaxy. He championed love and freedom.

Newfags kill yourselves

Attached: 1319447031994.png (418x455, 61K)

dude bro Jow Forums's never laughed about terrorism before dude im swear im an oldfag

Attached: 1322697774554.jpg (750x448, 96K)

I agree. I haven't been on here for ages but had to check in. It is a cesspool. No real conversation. Just maniacal psychopathy.

Spicy

only an awful community of people that would laugh about something so terrible amirite fellow young 4channelers?

Attached: 1321360281724.jpg (1600x1200, 1.16M)

How is this any different than last week?

how repugnant to make light of killing what an awful state of affairs my fellow young people

Attached: 1318679477720.jpg (1024x1547, 928K)

what was the reaction to breivik like?

I wish he had made some Doom wads for us before he went away.

this is definitely new and Jow Forums has totally never laughed in the face of tragedy before

Attached: 1329933314487.jpg (351x500, 201K)

Jow Forums is bored of peace

Attached: 728.png (680x453, 19K)

surely all of us anonymous people on the internet with zero consequences for telling the truth will openly admit sympathy for victims of violence

Attached: 1333163296177.jpg (526x572, 39K)

THIS!!! Exactly THIS! Nobody ever talks about the robotic penis!

Attached: IMG_0155.jpg (930x1200, 324K)

literally the exact same

>imagine taking Jow Forums seriously

It’s all a huge joke, motherfucker.

we are all truly sympathetic for these poor people we have never met and would never otherwise care about in any way

Attached: 1335438003637.jpg (720x537, 59K)

(((Jedi)))

Its happening

Attached: 1536348123532.jpg (650x392, 146K)