He killed children god dammit

he killed children god dammit

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 8K)

So did the mudslimes.

Attached: Capture.png (768x461, 732K)

'Nuff said.

I saw part of the vid of him shooting people as he walks the street. And then shooting them again when they're down.
You've got to be pretty fucked in the head to begin with to do something like this no matter how you try to justify it.
The vid of the Norwegian girl screaming "mommy" as she gets her head slowly cut off was more unsettling though. Mass shootings are boring and overdone. He could have done something special instead but nope. I give him a 6/10. I don't think the "high score" really matters at this point. But all of the memes in the manifesto were kind of neat.

Attached: Ebba Akerlund.png (499x499, 272K)

Its different to purposely and intentionally target a child with a gun instead of one incidentally running into your truck of peace. All it does is open the door for my fellow Muslimsto not consider "normal rules" in combat.
Plus our children have been getting killed by kikes for years, when we start to kill the children of kafirs, you will feel it a lot more considering how low your birthrates are already.

Payback bitch

So what? Why should I give a fuck either way? Some retard killed some shitskins. I care why?

Oh noo the poor mudshit didn't know what he was doing :(((((

Future anti-whites

That was 3 days ago faggot nobody cares anymore

Attached: 1552746540343.jpg (662x522, 89K)

>it was an accident.

You're legit fucking scum.

As much as it pains me to say it those norwegians shouldnt have been there

Thanks for your input, Lucifer.

he was the good guy with a gun, the muslims were about to explode

children grow up, did you know that ?

as if arabs don't kill children

And?

This faggot doesn't know war ramps up our birthrates. The west has annihilated your warriors, the only 'men' left are the cowards who fled and begged for our mercy.

>The Muslim terrorists weren't actually trying to kill the children they killed.
If I knew where to find you right now, you subhuman piece of shit...

He killed piglets.

Attached: 1497918039521.png (1920x1080, 34K)

>all Muslims are arabs
?

>literally if our enemy kills us, we win logic
Lmaooo

Attached: 1535011467056.png (1000x764, 210K)

Attached: 1552667667568.gif (1024x512, 584K)

Attached: 1552667702482.jpg (850x641, 60K)

Chilren Gahdammit is my soundcloud name

Attached: 1552658439539.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

Revenge

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

>what the fuck are the Baby Boomers?

Never have I thought of seeing a relative being written on a riffle thousand of miles away from our nation.
Weird

Holy fuck, my Jimmies.

So by your logic you're an evil white slaver who should pay reparations or be killed? Or are you curiously biased when it involves you? Muslims aren't necessarily responsible for what other Muslims do; Catholics aren't necessarily responsible for what Catholic priests do. Your lack of sympathy for these innocent people, who were mercilessly slaughtered, means you're no better than those piece of shit terrorists you claim to hate.

Future terrorists*

The more dead Muslims, specifically children, the marry. I never forgot all of the terrorist attacks on whites. They declared war on us and they can get fucked by us. I fucking dare Muslims to retaliate in force because we will crush them and let their children eat pavement. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. Let's fucking give it to them.

Whites and Muslims are not equal faggot and if you think they are your a fucking nigger

>you're no better than those piece of shit terrorists you claim to hate.
Maybe.

Dumb American cuck.

The Muslims don't make the differentiation, they recognize this is a state of war. We didn't differentiate between the little girl civilians that had their faces melted in melted tar as we carpet bombed civilian centers.

But we need to do so for Muds. Get fucked.

Responsibility is shared when the act is an inherent written part of the religion that the group by definition follows

*in WW2.

Hello fellow Greekoid

>Muslim
>innocent

>meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1548286005159.jpg (600x669, 135K)

Then go and prep ahmed you cuck

Children are overrated.

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (500x266, 40K)

Until those places are covered in glass then we haven't done enough

It doesn't count because we were doing it for their resources and our greatest ally.

I hope a fucking aussie guns you down too, Mudshit.

Damn, I wonder how many Israelis ejaculated reading your post.

>A good deed done to an animal is like a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as cruelty to a human being. -Muhammad
These are some bad hombres.

Hey Schlomo, you got the wrong flag again.

>killing mudslimes should be the only thing jews are allowed to do imo

Brown children grow up to be brown adults. Cheer up.

war is hell op

This.
Pendulum is pushed by bodies and divide is watered with blood. Earth is full, resources are finite, ecosystems are crumbling under human load, no "technological revolution in sight". Breeding continuea out of control, those who breed less are carrying genes that allow for higer intellect.
We are fucked as a species if there is no paradigm shift. Ideologies of conquest should be banned and immigration stopped dead, this is step 1 to get the paradigm, that you can move somewhere else if there is no room for you and your offspring, out of your head. Fix your country, rethink your ideology.

So do we not think this guy was glow in the dark, or what? I’ve seen that movie Hardcore Henry. This whole thing could have been a psyop. I haven’t watched the whole video. Are the deaths too convincing to be special effects?

Are you joking? They use their own children as human shields, faggot. Muslims have never adhered to western warfare accords.

>Q predicted this

>Doesn't support bombing the middle East
What would you have those Muslims do instead of die? Only good muzzie is a dead one.

More like time bombs

>normal rules
oh shit the moose lambs are gonna stop following their "normal rules" now oh no

They have a tendency of killing each other, dicking around in the Middle East is really only for Israel's benefit.

I'd prefer to let the Kikes do their own dirty work, maybe get killed in the process. We can just kill and Mudslime that leaves the desert.

please be nice to each other

Attached: 1545517753997.png (656x755, 39K)

This is probably the Norwegian who posts "Hot" israeli bitches from the army all the time. So in otherwords, a fucking kike

Sorry Norway.

He's not a Norwegian, he's a kike.
See

lol no, i am the peace maker of pol. I ask people to be nice everyday in pol..

>he killed children god dammit
Muslim children.

I think 50 was not enough though...

> ask people to be nice everyday in pol..
White men are very nice. Until they're not.

Slow day at the corner shop, Jamal?

Oh yeah? Post your nose

I keep hearing he killed children...what children did he kill? I watched the video and I didn't see any children there.

>6 millions views
>"assault truck at it again"
doubt.jpg

fpbp

Attached: 287451.jpg (723x1024, 155K)

>Trucks plow european children in half, scattering their guts across the pavement. >Entire disco's full of european children get killed...
>Part and parcel of living in the city

>Mosque gets whacked
>MUH CHILDREEEEEN OMG EVUUUUHL.

Both cases re fucked up, but the double standard i'm seeing right now is quite sickening desu.

gay and fagpilled