Awkwardness

>be me, 23/m, just graduated Uni last semester
>get into graduate school pretty far from home
>parents get good idea
>cousin, 27/f, lives in the same city, unbeknownst to me, she has a job there
>parents decide we could live together
>I say I'd probably cramp her style being that she probably is looking for a boyfriend and wouldn't want to live with her cousin
>2 days later, parents say they talked to her and she would be excited to live with me
>a little weirded out but whatever, we can split the rent and utilities 50/50 and that's probably what she have in mind
>but I'm an autist and I'm worried because she and I haven't met since we were little so we probably wouldn't recognize each other even
>get to city and she picks me up at the airport
>looks almost exactly like pic related
>gives me a hug
>feel extremely awkward because instincts don't realize she's related to me
>been here about two weeks and she's really touchy and playful, it kind of creeps me out and I feel really awkward

I don't feel comfortable in this situation and want out, but I already signed her lease and it's a really cheap housing arrangement for both of us, I just feel like there's way too much sexual tension than is appropriate.

Attached: Aussie girl from wsg.jpg (517x847, 38K)

It’s all in your head retard. Just Stop being a creep

I know it's in my head, that's why it freaks me out and I want to get out of the situation.

a man that hasn't fucked his cousin isn't a real man

Even if she weren't just being nice, I'm pretty sure if we did that we'd never be able to face our respective parents again. It's not even like hooking up would be a thing, I'm worried I'm falling for her.

just kidding btw
Well if it benefits you living there, continue. She probably wants to make you feel comfy not in a romantic way. You probably shouldn't agree to whatever she'd want because you won't look at each other the same way ever. And if your families don't support it, there's even more reasons

I don't know how I could even bring it up as a reason for not living there anymore. I've only been here two weeks, have gotten settled in, and the rent and utilities are great. I'll probably still live with her, but I just don't know how I can broach that I'm really uncomfortable around her.

The only thing to do, besides getting a girlfriend so you don't have to worry about her, is to escalate it, until you both recognize that it has gone out of hand and regroup, or until you end up getting her pregnant and have to marry her.

Think the former is unlikely, the latter is just absurd.

>telling the person being creeped on that he's being a creep
stop gaslighting.

What are you going to do, politely tell her how you feel and let her think that you're a pervert?

My plan up until now had been to just bottle it up and hope she doesn't notice.'

She's not being creepy, she's just being affectionate, which wouldn't be that weird if we knew each other well, but this is the first time we've met in years, and the only time we've met after both of us have gone through puberty, so it's weird to have a woman about my age doing that stuff.

>My plan up until now had been to just bottle it up and hope she doesn't notice.'
Good luck with that. You'll be attempting to strip her naked as she sleeps within a month.

Shockingly, I actually have a bit of self-control over things like that. I'm not rapey in the slightest.

I'd probably just take it one day at a time, see where things go and use the head that's on your shoulders.
If things do not escalate whatsoever then it could just be that she is very extroverted and is simply just playing around.
There isn't really enough detail to give solid advice, at least imo. For all we know you could have very strict boundaries or be overthinking, but on the flip side she may be a very... strange woman with creepy motives.

Of course you think that now, but it hasn't been a month yet. Please be sure to check in with us every week so we can see how far this goes.

Now you just sound like a pervert who wants me to escalate things so you can get your rocks off to it.

That's probably what I'll do.

I think it's important to remember that for women affection doesn't automatically mean romantic interest. I would reccomend not thinking about the "ifs" of it progressing and just appreciate that's she's being nice, and hopefully be genuinely nice in return.

That's true, it just seems really weird. Thank you for the input.

Dude, you just have to get in the right frame of mind. Don't squander this. I'd love to have a sister / female cousin to room with. Tone it down and get silly and friendly. Watch some cartoons you liked as a kid and remember that she's your family.

Let her show you around the neighborhood or something. If anything awkward comes up just attribute it to you being new in the area and not familiar with it yet.

The right frame of mind for what?

For a non-awkward good time with a family member.

Okay good. I just am having a problem adjusting because the situation almost feels more like she's a girlfriend than a relative. Keep in mind, we haven't seen each other in over a decade, we didn't even recognize each other at the airport.

Which is why I suggested watching cartoons. Do something that is going to take you back to a childhood point of view before these concerns existed. You have to condition yourself into realizing that she's a family member and not a stranger.

The problem with that is that we didn't interact much as kids, we lived hundreds of miles apart, up until now, we had probably only spent a few days in each others' presence. It's not that I think she's a stranger, it's that she *is* a stranger.

Then there won't be much to lose if you fuck her. It's a terrible idea for unmarried men and women to cohabitate under any circumstance and your parents should learn why.

I'm not gonna fuck my cousin.

god help you asking for advice on a site like this everyones just going to tell you to bang her

so yeah just bang her

and could you please post about it later damn thats hot. incest is best kink

no but seriously though you are 23 so just make up a story for why you l have to leave. or if you already signed the lease make up a story for why you have to break it....maybe say you met a girl online that you're falling in love with and she said that unless you move with her in chicago or wherever it wont work out.

maybe say you have a girlfriend so she stops touching you she's technically harassing you if you dont want that right. to get her to stop the tension just always talk about your fake gf. dont give her back any signals either just be friendly but dont make it seem flirty.

banging your cousin is kind of hot though just saying

She doesn't have to be a stranger. As I said before, ask her to show you around so you can spend some time constructively with her. Or, ignore her and focus on your own life.

Moving isn't really an option not only because of the lease and the good cost of living, but also because I'm tied down to this grad school, and it would be a hassle to reapply somewhere else.

I really don't want to bang my cousin, I'm a really soft-hearted guy, and if anything sexual happened, I would fall for her hard.

I feel like doing the former would make things worse if anything.

If you can't get yourself in a different frame of mind then just ignore her. Nothing else to be said, really.

How do you ignore someone who asks you to watch movies with them and wants to go out to dinner or drink every night?

>I'm not going to fuck my cousin
Again

I haven't already fucked my cousin either.

She's probably just happy to have some family around. You guys are away from yours. It feels like shit to be without. If anything she probably just want to be friendly. You have a great chance to make a fun and life lasting relationship with an extended famiky member. It sounds like fun. The tension is likely inside your head. Sex is something we crave when stressed, she's a female that you haven't built the family block for yet. So it's bound to happen. Just keep things pg-13 between each other. Joke around, go out, explore the new place with your cousin. If anything she's lonely af as well and just wants someone to be there.
Im jelly user. Would love to have a chance like yours.

Attached: D1ALDQWXgAARdUW.jpg (604x376, 50K)

You're probably right, that's probably why she's trying to hang out and do stuff together.

Based and incestpilled

As I said earlier, it would be really dumb to bang my cousin because I would catch feelings (I already am), and if we caught feelings it would mean becoming social outcasts.

wtf is this post this has to be a joke

You gonna let society tell you what you can't have? just fuck your cousin bro. It's natural. Before modern civilization people did it all the time

like the other user said about frame of mind, just mentally imagine her as your sister. Think of what its like to touch/hang out with your sister (if you have one) and associate that with whatever you do with her. Disassociate sexuality. Also some girls can just have that kind of energy with everyone, don't overthink it.

Sounds like she's actually lonely as fuck herself. You're probably filling that void of loneliness. She needs what you have. Don't be afraid and know that she's not for fucking or romance, just for being your family. Imagine it like a long lost sister.

Dude, what you feel is natural since you are not very experienced with women.

She's not really that weird at all - I've known plenty of girls who are really touchy with their good friends. Hell I'm kinda like that too - I like hugging and high fives and chest bumps and all that shit, too. The difference is that people who are more comfortable with it don't freak out over it as much.

What you need to do is make an effort to get to know her personally and go with her to meet her friends when she invites you to go out. I doubt that you're an actual real autist - you need to get over yourself and realize that people don't really care about what you look/sound like nearly as much as you do in your own head.

Learn to say yes, roll with the punches, and force yourself to believe that nothing is personal and that people aren't trying to attack you when they say or do something that makes you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.

this
feels really good
in large part for being forbidden

I know you're right, I know she's just being friendly, but it's just really difficult to get romantic thoughts about her out of my head because of it.

Ps. If it turns into something deeper, well don't stop yourself from going deeper. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Even if we both wanted to, that would be a huge mistake.

Where there's a will, there's a way. it doesn't matter how hard it is.

Tough one. She probably sees you as a little brother and wants to take care of you but you're having other thoughts. Is there any way you can shift to thinking of her as a big sister? Because if not, you have to leave.

You could just fuck once to get rid of the tension.

imagine having a threesome with your cousin. hotttt

be like every other channer, never leave your room. stock up on piss bottles and snacks. problem solved.

I'll try, but I can't guarantee. Leaving will be difficult financially.

This thread is giving me a boner. We’re all technically cousins anyway, op. Pound that sweet pussy.

If it were socially acceptable, and I knew that's what she wanted, I probably would, but if we did that, both of our parents would disown us and we'd become social outcasts to anyone who knows us.

You could always just wait for her to pass out and have yourself a quickie. That way You can get rid of the sexual tension and the two of you knowing wouldn't be an issue. Only you would know.

Attached: D5F4EA46B55841C7B73BD64A35B7745F.jpg (828x824, 461K)

I'm not raping my cousin you colossal piece of shit.

Do you know from experience?

Masturbate more frequently and give it more than two weeks. Also, get to know her, and spend more time at your Uni's library or your program's facilities. To get rid of the impulse to fuck every girl that gets close to you, you have to actually habituate yourself to being close with them.

And don't fuck your cousin jesus christ

I'm not going to fuck my cousin, and I really don't want to fap with her in the apartment, our schedules are roughly the same as each other.

And I don't want to fuck any girl that gets close, but I've never really had a girl who was all touchy and stuff. Like she even goes as far as to lean on me when we're sitting on the couch.

>I really don't want to fap with her in the apartment
Why the fuck not? I used to fap in a household of 5 (me included). Figure it out. Everyone does it.

Because we have thin walls.

And I actually didn't, I used to wait for everyone to leave the house.

See, you are acting all prude but at the end of the day you want to fuck her but you know you shouldn't.
You have options though, you can bring the topic in a casual way just implying it's a bit awkward to live with her as you feel she's a stranger, see how she reacts and if you can open up to her try to get to know her better and tell her about yourself as well, with this you'll have some context and she could even try to hook you up with a friend of hers even.
Just don't put all your eggs in a single basket and don't obsess over it.
If this is more about you being horny you know there's plenty of other alternatives to go about it.
Try to keep it real and you'll feel less conflicted about this.

quads of truth

I could bring it up, but I worry it would make things even weirder and freak her out. Like how would a girl react knowing her cousin has a huge crush on her?

>we have thin walls.
Do it in the shower. Clean the drain when you're done. Problem solved, thread's been up for a day now so much longer and I'm gonna have to agree with and think you're desperately looking for justification to split your cousin in half here.

I suppose I'll take that advice, but what do I do about her being touchy? Just say that it makes me uncomfortable?

You're thinking too much about it. Once you start jacking it again you should start to lighten up. Her leaning on you while watching a movie or whatever is literally no big deal. Also, shouldn't you be studying? You're there for graduate school, you should be making that your priority and making it clear to her that you need to focus. Don't mess this up dude, you want a bright future, don't you?

If this gets on your nerves for too long you'd be better being honest by telling her and offering a solution at the same time, she probably won't freak out if you show that you don't intend to escalate things and perhaps she'll agree with you on parting ways.
If you want to stay and have the urge to do her still, it'll get harder by just thinking about it, so an option is letting her know it's a bit awkward to be with her as you see her as a stranger, she may ask you about why so you'll have to come forward finding a way not to be offensive about how it feels to be physically touched, you can bullshit or be straight but either way it'll be on her if she is okay with living with you by having this information.
If you want to endure through this and plan to leave after grad school, maybe fapping in the shower could do for you, for being touchy just say you are an oddball or whatever gets her to leave you alone, if that's what it takes for you to be less frustrated about your feelings and stay there.
It all depends on what you are willing to give away to get through it, pick your poison.

Attached: 533252334423552.png (600x721, 376K)

This is pretty good advice too, OP. I would suggest avoiding going in the direction of indicating that you're having any sexual thoughts. Focus on the fact that she appears as a stranger to you and that you're a bit awkward in your explanation so you're finding it hard to get used to the change and would like some more personal space to get adjusted better. Or, use the excuse of school and tell her you're pretty tired trying to adjust to the recent change and could use some personal space right now. Of course, be friendly and don't make it sound like you don't want to have anything to do with her anymore. She is family after all and you're living with her so you can't cut her out for entire days.

Right now the workload is pretty light because I don't actually start until the summer semester, I've only been accepted yet. I graduated with my bachelor's last semester, so I'm not actually studying much now, just a couple small half-semester courses now, with a fuller load later.

I'll take your advice though and start secluding myself a little more for reading, I'll just say I need a little alone time to study Arabic (it's important for my area of study).