Will there be a retaliation attack for NZ? I want to go on holiday to Turkey but now I'm really reconsidering

Will there be a retaliation attack for NZ? I want to go on holiday to Turkey but now I'm really reconsidering.

Attached: jxpv5ckc25j21.png (400x400, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jacobpittsburg/status/1107208180533096448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NZ attack was the retaliation.

>traveling to Islamic-adjacent countries

Attached: joereact.jpg (859x580, 92K)

You actually want to give money to the roaches? Why not travel to a Christian country? Greece is far better and as cheap as Turkey and actual people are inhabiting the country.

Go to Cyprus or Malta you fucking nit

do not go to that shitty place... it's dangerous and muslim

Why the fuck go there, it's infested.

>Turkey
Yeah, no. Go to Afghanistan please. Or better off yourself right now.

Looks like it

Also, support Fraser faggots twitter.com/jacobpittsburg/status/1107208180533096448 new poll

Attached: Comb16032019084913.jpg (720x1772, 205K)

>I want to go on holiday to Turkey

just go to germany instead you wont notice the difference

Why would you go to that shithole anyway? you literally could pay less and visit fucking North Korea the fuck are you going to Turkey for anyway?

come to Brazil

He's a bong, he LIVES in the Muslim-adjacent country.

You will be fine in roach land, why would they attack themselves there, like shutting in your own backyard

>said the canadian

Woah really gonna shit talk your own eh?

But this. Definitely West Cyprus.

Will there be a retaliation purge by the mods for TEN THOUSAND fucking NZ threads the past 3 days? Enough, someone put a fucking stop to this.

Go, you'll have a great time. The Turks are really nice people. They are modern and moderate, and even make their own alcohol.

Few years back some muslims opened up on a beach of holidaymakers. Killed close to a 100.

>Turkey
that place is a terror capital by default

I wanted to go to Sweden for a short holiday but I’m scared someone is going to shoot me
>t.pajeet