ITT: post Ancient Red Pills

Nothing from 1000AD onwards.

Attached: RedPillonBlacks2.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/author/20572-Ibn_Khaldun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source:. Some dude on Twitter lol

Anyone got any BC redpills?

the foundation myth
How does one recognize a foundation myth? It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of the "Holocaust" and WW2 has become their foundation myth. It fulfills all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. And by law throughout most of Europe.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

This is by design.

Based & Red-Pilled.

Attached: aCritiqueOfWoman.jpg (1789x1399, 533K)

Arabs and Persians are just as bad as niggers. Have you ever been to an Arabic country? The fucking architecture is more soulless than fucking China, the pollution is almost as bad. Chinks, rabroaches, and most lower class non Aryan persians are niggers and should be treated as such.

Yup. Pic-related.

nice

Nah. Niggers, Jews and Abos are the absolute worst.

Attached: 391BC Women Red Pill.jpg (618x589, 90K)

It... says the sources in the image... you fucking huemonkey

the hitler mustache being completely off-limits and akin to wearing devil horns also does a lot to exhibit the pseudo-religious nature of the post-ww2 cult

arabs are the same as jews. Their genes are the same. Fuck the religion, religion doesn't matter, Judaism, Islam, none of it matters. Race matters, and their religion is a product of their race, it's why they cut foreskins and molest children.

Since when a random name is source for anything? In what legit ancient document was this written? Who currently owns said document? This shit could be completely made up.
We still have access to the letters that Hernan Cortez sent to the king of Spain about the conquest of Mexico, so those are legit historic sources.
Random phrases posted on Jow Forums, with a random name as "source" don't count as trustworthy AT ALL.
I guess that's some of that (lack of) American education at work huh.

>Since when a random name is source for anything?
Maybe if you werent a subhuman mulatto monkey spawn you'd take the name and google it you fucking tard.

Attached: 11175478.jpg (357x330, 101K)

"Don't trust everything you see on the internet". - Abraham Lincoln.

You should follow the advice of Lincoln and trust LEGITIMATE HISTORIC DOCUMENTS, not random quotes in the internet attributed to some random dead guy.
Do these documents exist? No? They you can go fuck off and your daily Israeli dick.

I get it, it's not your fault you were born a fucking moron and a nigger, you never chose to be an illiterate retard who's life will forever amount to absolutely nothing, but Ibn Khaldun is a well recorded and attested Arab historian, fucking moron.

You're a nigger, aren't you?

Lucifer is a good guy.
He rejected Mankind for all of its faults, warred with the other angels over their blind faith, and was cast into the underworld to suffer with his brothers in arms. For ages, he sat by the Whore of Babylon's side while She and his brother angel Moloch whispered hateful encouragement into his ear. After thousands of years of bitterness and subversion of humanity through his evil works, he began to miss his family, his home, and his Father. Overcome by grief over what he had done, he fell to his knees and begged for His forgiveness. He sobbed and repented for all that he had done to his brothers, all he had done to his Father, and all he had done to his Father's creations.
He was forgiven, but he was not to return home - yet. Instead, he was given a human soul, and was tasked by his Father to walk the earth as a man, spreading His word to the people, that he might save Mankind from all that he had done to ruin it, and return them to the path of the image of his Father. Of course, they crucified him for it. But he was reborn again, and then again, and again. He has been here with Man, living many lives beside them, working to make them better, and working to prepare them for the great war to come...the last war...because the Whore's lust for corruption cannot be sated, and one day soon, she will rise from the depths on the back f the Beast, with all of his fallen brothers by her side.

Attached: RS.jpg (972x1200, 314K)

Still waiting for something proving it was them who said these things.

I know you're insecure about your enslaved negro ancestors getting owned by absolutely everyone on the planet, including themselves, making you the lowest of the low among a caste of a subhuman slave race - but Arabs thought you niggerkin were so fucking garbage that they castrated you before putting your lazy black asses to work so they wouldn't have to deal with the profligate, lazy, stupid offspring of dumb Africans.

If only we'd followed in such wisdom, or just dumped your asses in the ocean where you belong.

I welcome you to perform a basic search to reveal what has been said in these texts to be true. Or don't, nobody cares about the scrutiny of a stupid Brazilian.

Yes, Ibn Khaldun exists, he wrote the most important historic book on the arabic world.

Km sorry, does buzzfeed need to post it for your "source" to have legitimacy?

Too stronk redpill for this thread, user.

I never said I read BuzzFeed though.
Dumb kraut, was that actually said by him though? Yes? Is there proof?
I'm probably whiter than your 56% ass.

Attached: 20190317_082144.jpg (2448x2448, 1.96M)

Here you go, pal. Control+F "negro". Thanks for showing us your hairy monkey arm.

azquotes.com/author/20572-Ibn_Khaldun

This.
In the whole Jew story the devil is the only one who:
>Tells us the truth
>Tries to uplift men and give them independence
Yet he's persecuted.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x290, 156K)

shiet nigga arabs b based n shiiiieeet. Not gonna lie I'm a filthy pizza delivery man, and there's like this perfect 10 white brunette bitch and there is always a nude black man there and they're making sex jokes while I'm giving them their food.

I'm ready to kill both of them and particularly eviscerate the woman into things that would make Salvador Dali find confusing.

lol I'm just playing I don't mean anything I post on here FBI. Just a big ol troll lol.

God bless you. I wish you nothing but success in your affairs.

Luciferian bullshit.