Serious question, why don't you retards just kill yourself if you desire "acceleration" somuch

Because of "le based white crusader meme boy" that you all know and love so much they will restrict guns even more.
Where will you get them when you need them?

Meanwhile muds always have them, legally, non-legally, they KNOW (unlike you bunch of faggots that hold gun AT BEST on shooting range bought from factory) how to craft them. They are unified and motivated.
How much of whites died fighting them with top notch military grade.

Again, why don't you just kill yourself at this point? You are too weak willed or coward to do anything beyond that anyway.

Attached: tide cage.jpg (445x447, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excellent question CIA. I’m glad you asked.

Right now, the reason is because I haven’t finished Yakuza 0

that's a great hat

Kill your dick Anonymous (ID: g7XrNihM) PR 03/17/19(Sun)20:26:32 No.206684687

did he know tide pods were dangerous somehow
did he try to warn us

Bitch, we could win a war without guns. Theres a thousand ways for a motivated person to kill another person. Fuck dude, even if all thats left are hunting rifles you can still be dangerous. If anything it'll make them more dangerous since we won't be storming in with semi-autos, we'll have to organize precision killing. Even if all that was left were muskets we'd still win.
>too weak willed
One guy just killed 50 sand-niggers and I'm willing to bet theres 100,000 just like him waiting for things to get bad enough to bother. The giant is lazy, but when it moves you'll know

So how will they actually go about the gun-grab in Burgerstan? Where are you from, tranny flaggot?

>Again, why don't you just kill yourself at this point?
To see fuckers like you strung up, naturally.

You first

it really is

So you like playing games?

seething potential tranny

maybe

cool story, but needs more dragons and stuff
shooting unarmed muds in the bag, random people through the car window is peak heroism, this will definitely help you win against ahmeds

Just how they did in all lib states you faggot
none of your concern you faggot

you will never see me like that, faggot

>no u
I don't support retards like you do

I don't want to be reborn as a worm. So.

ok

Suicide is unforgivable sin.

>meme flag

Molon labe cunt

Acceleration mentality Is suicide.You don't get judged by terms, but what your intentions were.

and?

Strong words for a weak willed faggot.

>muslims know how to make firearms
>that's why every sandnigger in iraq was fighting with a shitty halfwit soviet surplus ak47 from the 1970s
>because they know how to make their own firearms
You're right man, spot on.

Attached: 1551867438283.png (800x729, 48K)

While you all are there read something, suicidal faggots, if there is after life judgement you WILL be judged for commiting suicide
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html

I don't have one. Sorry.

>they KNOW how to craft them
No they fucking don't lol. Mudslimes are low iq brainlets, and most of their weaponry is supplied by foreign governments and CIA. Also, I think one of the points of the attack was to get governments to attempt to restrict gun rights to create a further divide between communities, which in turn willl likely accelerate tensions and happenings. Society is playing right into the NZ shooter's hands, but there's absolutely no way they can't. It's by design. 4D chess

you can't make even "a shitty halfwit soviet surplus ak47 from the 1970s", retard. Just kill yourself already.

Acceleration isn't about suicide, it's about forcing others to fight. It's adding gasoline on a trash fire you mong.

I was about to get mad at this post until I realised you were a nigger lol

What does this post even mean? No shit I don't know how to "make a firearm" there are stores where people with money can go purchase them if you want one, you absolute dunce. Take that meme flag off and show us what shithole you just crawled out of retard.

Attached: 1551934111467.jpg (412x371, 35K)

based and checked

Attached: 157011cd2d7778367ed8aed08ed8081e6d2e07f4d7490036a9dea3638cde74e3.jpg (525x469, 55K)

S E E T H M O R E F A G G O T

If I were to give up on having a normal life then I would start killing shit skins until the police kill me rather than just killing myself.

Cope harder, faggot
>there are
but of course you don't own one. And you wouldn't go into the store right now, or anywhere within this month.

it is about suicide because you taunting enemy you have no chance against faggot

this is all you are cabaple of, literally. You can't even project right, you have 0 intuition and what it takes to survive.
Just kill yourself already.

>If
yes, as always it goes down to coulda woulda shoulda