ITS TRUE ANONS, ISN'T IT!

Women will be the true downfall of the west, this fucking appeasement pisses me off, our PM Teresa May is the same and so is Merkel. Muslims now have complete protected status, this is how the west dies, and with white women at the helm. Stop women gaining high positions in society.

Attached: t170726z-1446096613-rc1f8b1940f0-rtrmadp-3-newzealand-shootout-1552796709879.jpg (3500x2222, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont u talk about jews having control on every bank media and bullishit u little cunt , enjoy brexit dumbass tommy robinson supporter

you didn't actually think the greek wrote a play about this very thing back in the day for no reason, did you?
suffrage was the singlemost damaging thing to happen to western societies in the last 100 years.

Enjoy watching the EU fall apart once we're gone surrender monkey faggot!

Jacinda is mummy

Attached: PM2-800.jpg (800x914, 441K)

Shw like the taste of Muslim semen too much. Day of the rope should no longer be a meme.

>Jacinda
anyone else see the Trap in her/him?

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

Attached: 1544908617842.jpg (680x680, 85K)

If u re fuxking country leaves africa and afghanistan iraq , all this shit wouldn t exist dumbass

is that you BPS you fat fuck?

her fucking ears are so disgusting, wtf Jow Forums

Attached: Refugee welcome2.jpg (600x503, 44K)

True. I live in Germany and the reports of people getting kidnapped, killed, and raped are just getting higher every week. I hate Merkel, but the good thing currently is that her reputation has gone downhill and she said that she won't participate in the next elections.

Duchess Skellington

She can pull off big ears. If anything they accentuate her allure.

Says the Frenchoid...

Attached: pepeas.jpg (399x388, 15K)

Yes user it´s true

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

many such cases

Attached: femaleliberation.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

i was told the irish were crazy, i'm starting to believe it.

>Women

That "woman" is Jewish. YES. Look it up,

She decided to become a sex slave, it's possibly normal for her age.

Mrs May is a conservative woman and is not from a colony, she's got higher standards than mudslimes.

Think about it fren. May, Merkel and this virtue signalling cunt are all accelerating the process of decline. The are accelerationists themselves

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Can you fuck off?

Attached: feminism_on_islam.png (1000x1432, 776K)

>NZ is fucked

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 489K)

congrajewlations OP you figured it out. its futile. the white man had bragged about conquering nature. nature didnt think some dumb faggots have room to brag and nature can be pretty bad ass when it wants to be. it turned your women into a weapon to be used against you but you need them to breed

In remembrance of the vaginal Jew.

Attached: 1513711544492.jpg (342x400, 25K)

But literally every leader does this religious appeasement shit male or female.

I don't think NZ needs extra stick for it since literally all of our leaders are doing it.

Attached: Donald Trump.jpg (780x438, 78K)

What did she do wrong? Visit a mosque and show some respect? Terrible...

I could land a Cessna on her and Catalina Occasional-Cortex's donkey chompers.

Auschitz this way Shlomo.

Attached: Hitler fart face 2.png (696x564, 125K)

Women are indeed an issue, but don't forget (((who))) it was who allowed them to vote

Cucks aren't any better.

Attached: CtY76kV.png (465x789, 258K)

This physiognomy just screams "I AM INFERTILE"