Why can't you mosters be more like this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=RrqJJxZLZV8

Why can't you mosters be more like this man?

As a straight white male anti-vegan, anti-cyclist, anti-feminist activist he is a crtical thinker, while not going off the deep end and knows where the right side of history lies.

CAPTCHA: BICYCLES

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 9.46.26 pm.png (622x666, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this cunt doesn't really have his opinion, he just follows the outrage mob.

>anti-cyclist

About fucking time that became a thing. Bike cunts disturb everyone, even the other bike cunts.

>sponsored by gay underwear

I'm going to stick my seatpost up his ass

he looks like he shoud stop with the onions

He's also not anti-gay. His opinions are diverse and thought out.

It's worse than that, he just says what he thinks people want to hear; he's a fucking muppet.

dude is a cry baby fag. only thing worse than vegans is cunts that go on about hating vegans. who gives a fuck.

Attached: 1446068220852[1].jpg (500x294, 44K)

I hate cyclists too. They don't realise that their vulnerability on the road is adding more responsibility to drivers when they're the one's creating the nuisance.

You're a faggot and so is he

He's not a critical thinker. He probably knows his viewer demographics has lots of muslims in it.

Is this what you call a critical thinker?

Look at all that shit behind him. Total manchild sóyboy.

Makita gear is shit and the worst thing about owning those shitty tradie radios is having to tell your parents your gay

He's not extremist and has opinions from different sides. He also condemns murder! But that's not critical thinking just being normal.

>he's a fucking muppet
Careful, that is a criminal offence right there!

He is a cunt and flirts with "edgy" ideas because clicks.

Absolitely required for anyone in the YouTube game. I should try my hand at it, given the room I have.

Attached: 20190314_190426.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

hes a fucking faggot and i tell my housemate every time i hear him watching one of his videos. he repeats shit from e-celebs on issues 6 months old and pads it with cringey attempts at humour. fuck this faggot and any cunt who likes him

Attached: 1552726103116.jpg (1080x618, 54K)

Your moms want you out of the house bucko.

Nah I don't think this guy is a critical thinker. He's a follower. Definitely giving the song and dance people want. He doesn't analyse opposing views. He's a bullshit 'comedian' who edgily spruiks popular topics. Just like John Oliver.

Humour is a good way to red-pill people and his audience is mostly teens so it's bound to be kinda cringey. I'm not a huge fan but he's got almost 1mil subs so he's reaching people.

But he is clearly an extremist because he advocates assaulting politicians with whom you disagree.

Haven't seen my mom in like 15 years. What are you talking about?

Attached: 20190311_211706.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

lol egging is not assault.

FPBP- if a cunt on youtube is your moral authority you should kill yourself.

Yes it is. Source: Lawyer.

Of course it is.

>wearing under armour looking like a hipster faggot

Attached: if_you_only_knew.jpg (166x199, 17K)

Ok, there's degrees though. Anning basically said that Muslims had it coming... same logic?

>anti-cyclist
Yeah I remember back when that pro-Cyclist lobby was really causing some problems up there at the government.

Attached: 1551881043705.png (237x200, 53K)

It's going to fall off the desk eventually mate. You know it, I know it. Also, I hope you clean the spunk out if the dolls and not your moms.

Attached: 1552822201265~01~01.jpg (465x594, 61K)

>muh right side of history
Is garbage spread by people who believe the lies of liberal progress. History is cyclical not linear. The Greeks understood this, just like the ancient hindu. All Aryan peoples know this in their heart.
The demon Kali will soon come forth and slay all of these idiots with her sword.

Attached: Kali.png (169x320, 69K)

What if the egg shell cut fraiser anning and he got salmonella poisoning? big OOOOF

it's post ironic hipsterdom

what if the impossible happened? Anning has a hard bald head, no egg shell is going to do anything but embarrass him which was called for.

>anti vegan
>anti cyclist
lmao projecting faggot

Fuck sake I am an edgy as fuck ethno-nationalist contrarian faggot but

>hates cyclists

FUCKING DROPPED

I run a car which I rarely use. When you see cities gridlocked with 1 person massive financed diesel vehicles all scrambling to get to their shitty wageslave jobs and creating clouds of toxic fucking smog it makes me SICK. FUCK any edgy faggots that think a combustion engine is an extension to their cock.

Oh nice car? 90 months of payments plus interest for a depreciating asset you don't actually own is a great idea CUNT. Keep giving your paltry wageslave shekels to the car-jews and think you are superior because you can move a gear stick and a steering wheel past some cunt whose cardiovascular system is sick as fuck and puts yours to shame with his dinosaur quads. MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER DOESNT IT? "Fokkin cyclistzz" WEAK FATBOI

>all the idiots
That doesn't bode well for any group.

Dolls are there for still-life. I have a gf to spunk into, as hard as that is to be believed.

Attached: 20190309_190842.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

This guy is the leader of the Australian branch of helter skelter she'll be right union internationale
He uses YouTube as a communications hub codes are sent through word placement such as bicycles and shrimp obviously are decoded by other members who are in foreign countries waiting for orders or intel
I've been trying to crack the code for 2 year's now but it's hard with my resources
I have noticed some patterns regarding physical cues though such as when he brushes his beard 3 times there is a major story regarding political corruption the next day
I would keep a close eye on this character anons he's more dangerous than expected

Attached: 1548054675659.jpg (837x736, 19K)

>two white children
Unironically doing more for the West than most other NEETs.

Think of all the new growth after an old forest burns to the ground. That is what is about to happen to the world. I can not stress how often and clear this has been written and how every single person sticks their head in the sand and ignores the reality of what is to come.

Attached: involution.png (1280x924, 460K)

It's the best we can do since gf's womb is barren.

>60 seconds in
>he totally cucks out
Did the unions buy Butterfield like they did with friendlyjordies

According to the model, it makes sense everyone would be sticking their heads in the sand at this point. What do you do?

>History is cyclical not linear
It's neither. It's a drunk, blindfolded guy wandering about a kids play room with toys strewn about in the dark.
Cyclical history is a fallacy
the "March of history" is a fallacy

We stand on a mound of shit, surrounded by other hillocks of crap, and we're defecating constantly.

they got to him too.

I was a very close friend of FJ and he sold out to the unions years ago. I take back what I said about Arseman and I think he's just a useful idiot I think tbgh at this point.

well for one a person can engage in action if they wish but should remember that action should only be used as a method to reach transcendence, don't ever expect your action to achieve anything in this decadent age. Politics will always fail but can be useful to the right person, same with war.
From the perspective of Evola one has to ride the tiger of modernity. That is he has to remain alive until modernity eventually breaks down and when she does the man steps off, slays her, and finally can build something new.

Maybe that's why accelerationism is a meme. We want the ride to end before we die so we can be part of the rebuilding.

Any acceleration will be halted. These kikes are good at squashing shit and artifically propping up economies.

everyone has their place. When Evola talks about the Buddha he talks about how one can move beyond the role of their caste. Their dharma is no longer that of a human but a divine dharma. I imagine it can be the same for a warrior on a battlefield.
Above all one needs to remember that Buddhism was not designed for priests in monetarists but originally was a product of the warrior caste to fight the degeneracy of their age present in the priestly caste.

Yep, best to just ride it bust we can. "Endure to the end"

>CAPTCHA: BICYCLES
Wait wait wait...is there a way to use a normal captcha instead of this google horseshit now?

Attached: 1738_Popo_Wallpaper_by_Skandranon01.jpg (1680x1050, 49K)

No google just asked me to pick the squares with bicycles unfortunately

what about cycling in the mountains and not on the road

There is no "right and wrong" sides of history you inbred plebbitor.

>that shelf
OH NO NO NO NO NO WAIT TILL YOU.....

No
Are you special needs

fpbp

Dislike his video, fuck this guy.

Are you fucking serious?
I used to live next to Isaac Butterfield and went to school with his brother. He's invited me to is shows. Gonna have go beat up this cuck

*He's invited me to his shows. Gonna have to go beat up this cuck

What is wrong with riding a bike?
It is a faster, cheaper and more eco-friendly way for me to get to work

Why these e-celebs have always shelf full of miscellaneous stuff in the background? Its really gay imo.

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Hurtful words =/= assault. This is simple shit mate how do you not understand this

All these cunts do it aye. Makes me think they're a hoarder and their house is full of random boxes of shit

It's like an astute person has rows and rows of books behind them. I'd just use a green screen if I wanted to have some unique background. I already use xsplit VCam to eliminate the pink shit behind me when I stream vidya.

Attached: 20190304_163820.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

>i am pickle rick
>dons a muslim beard
wow he's so unique

Everyone has some useless junk or decoration, but these people seem to just keep buying useless stuff.
At least books could be used other way than as props. Green screen would be better. If you have something in the background you might as well have something you can interact with to add to the performance/video.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gd

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)