They fucking left him and escaped fucking kek

They fucking left him and escaped fucking kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-115504_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1819, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia
discord
reddit.com/r/lgbt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did you expect from niggers

makes you think

poor niglet

So they won lol. Now they're just going to breed like a bunch of niggers.

but is he okay though?

Damn the shooting story just keeps getting better and better.

Somalis have always been gutless cravens. Not surprised they abandoned it to die.

I think this is the "help me" girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-120144_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1584, 640K)

We should call that magnificent man the Dune Slayer

Attached: C6D746D7-0969-45E0-B261-0615197A9498.jpg (452x678, 55K)

Attached: 1BDD49CE-8B6D-4F6B-B24D-8D90FF8C0D95.jpg (684x1024, 133K)

Escaped as in they they stayed there but survived, or escaped as in left when it started?

ouch lol

Kill one of us and we reproduce 10 more. You will lose, whiteys.

she's cute ;_;

and 2/3 of the kids will die because they don't have anything to eat

Stfu now

what the actual fuck

Heartbreaking, a young life cut down so soon..

All she wanted was big white cocks

At least you're self aware that you're vermin.

He did the right thing. That Muslim bitch would have shat out 8 more muslims. Their women are fucking bomb factories.

>we
while in reality, some nigger would kill you for some quick buck

Somalis are the most disgusting form of mudslime niggers

it seems more likely that she wanted to know how to run a successful agribusiness
there is literally nothing wrong with studying abroad

>ugly manlet chink
somalis are actually honorary whites

Attached: 6lJLfU5.jpg (192x284, 20K)

>I like father
>I like brother
>ear big noise
>where is father?
>where is brother?
>i ear big noise again
>hope father and brother are okay

Attached: 1549061508974.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Trips goes to NZ and shows the parents there's no escape

Somalis don’t possess even this level of cognition. They’re like insects.

Where do you think you are?

>muh gibs
>skydaddy warlord
>finna bust out
>go crazy
>muh dick where da whyte wymin at
*BANG BANG BANG*
>Shiiiieeeet, muhfuggin cray cray crackaz yo

The father didn't actually know there was a shooting, he was just abandoning his kid.

That's sad, I'd of dated her

>oogabooga
>ooga booga
>ooga booga where da wite wemenz at?

It's no big deal for them

Attached: muslim-istockphoto-682158622-612x612.jpg (408x612, 24K)

left it

it does sound fucked up that they left him, but then again when you know a shooter is coming you make impulsive decisions and the only thing you wanna do is escape

all is right in clownworld

It's cool they have another 10 kids anyway

Somalis in being subhuman, Shocker.
This just in! Water is wet!

>avg iq: 68, nogs, inbred muslims, lightbulb heads
>honorary aryans

I know man but even Koko cry when kitty died.

You will go extinct with the kikes.

Attached: AC2D696A-1A0D-496F-BD0A-00C4C843D898.jpg (1242x1730, 1.18M)

INDIAN YOONAVUH SITTY NOT GOOD ENOUFF FO YOU?? YOU HAVE TO GO TO LORD OF THE RINGS TO LEARN IT??? WHY??

Typical Muslim behavior. Religion of Cowards.

Attached: p8YjPN.gif (678x512, 2.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0
Summer of O'Brien!

no kitty died at mosque praise allah

Now the joos will drown us in crocodile tears. Pathetic.

hmm i wonder who would profit from radicalized retards killing each other

>even Koko

don't you dare compare an enlightened sweetheart like Koko and a degenerate african. Koko would have made sure kitty got out of that mosque.

Kek

Why are you using a japanese vpn, nobody is convinced or thinks your cool you fucking loser.

> oog og ooog
> boog boog
> ooooooog

In the Thalia, Herodotus describes the ancient Somalians (or Macrobians) as being among the most beautiful and powerful people in the world, and capable of resisting the full might of the Persian Empire. Their average age of death was 120, and they were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men."

"According to Herodotus' account, the Persian Emperor Cambyses II upon his conquest of Egypt (525 BC) sent ambassadors to Macrobia, bringing luxury gifts for the Macrobian king to entice his submission. The Macrobian ruler, who was elected based at least in part on stature, replied instead with a challenge for his Persian counterpart in the form of an unstrung bow: if the Persians could manage to string it, they would have the right to invade his country; but until then, they should thank the gods that the Macrobians never decided to invade their empire.

According to Herodotus, the Macrobians practiced an elaborate form of embalming. The Macrobians preserved the bodies of the dead by first extracting moisture from the corpses, then overlaying the bodies with a type of plaster, and finally decorating the exterior in vivid colors in order to imitate the deceased as realistically as possible. They then placed the body in a hollow crystal pillar, which they kept in their homes for a period of about a year. Macrobia was also noted for its gold, which was so plentiful that the Macrobians shackled their prisoners in golden chains."

The Somalians have a rich military and cultural history as well as a literature and body of poetry of their own. Jow Forums is once again showing its stupid ignorance here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia

If you reply "But what of Somalia today," I answer, what of Germany during the many millennia when it was nothing but barbarism and internecine warfare.

Attached: Fakr_Ud_Din_Mosque.jpg (640x433, 109K)

OH NONONONONONNONOO
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bait

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

The only time I've ever heard of Somalians as beautiful was from some Black dude I worked with from Mozambique. Herodotus must either be Black or have some weird sort of jungle fever.

Attached: borntogondola.png (137x236, 35K)

>og booga og oog ogg

Attached: establishbooga.jpg (702x179, 12K)

How' s that AIDS treatment coming for your kind?

Nice cope.

Everyone knows you’re walking zombies with lightbulb heads. Even normies can’t bring themselves to look at you as equals. You would have been absolutely nothing without Arabs.

Why don’t you go back instead of leeching off of a white country’s success?

They probably didn't expect that the shooter would murder a toddler. That's beyond of what most people assume even about most depraved murderers.

Attached: 1520044199582.jpg (900x600, 88K)

id sniff her punjabi

Koko has a soul though

Masterful deflection degenerate.

POO IN PEW PEW PEW

“Leave little Timmy behind he will be just fine no one will shoot a kid let’s get lunch”

Herodotus was greek.
BBC chaser obviously

I lost. Fucking gold.

straya slaya

what a terrible excuse

It's only natural for a Ghoul to abandon his hellspawn larvae, shooting or not.

This is a somali niglet you're talking about. It does not even have self-consciousness until like 6 years old.

A rich culture

Attached: bug.jpg (706x235, 23K)

Niggers just don’t get the whole «father» thing.

It is a terrible excuse, yes. But if you had a fraction of a second to come up with a plan to save your life, wouldn't you think like this? It's frankly hard to swallow that someone would hurt a little child, moreso kill it in cold blood. It seems unfathomable, until it happens.

Ibn Qutayba, a Persian scholar of the 9th century A. D., describes the women of the Iwalatan in West Africa as being "extremely beautiful." It is only white supremacist ideologues who are incapable of perceiving black people to possess physical beauty. A British officer, Col. C. P. Rigby, in 1866, writing on "The Origin of the Somali Race" says: "The men are generally six feet in height, and all have the most regular white teeth. The Somali are generally tall and well made, with a very dark smooth skin; their features express great intelligence and animation, and are of a Grecian type, with thin lips and aquiline noses; their hair is long, and very thick." "The women are generally tall and well formed; when young, they are very good looking." "Many of the girls, although jet black, possess features of classic beauty, but the rough life they lead causes them to fade early; yet their brilliant eyes and white teeth always give a pleasing expression to their goodnatured faces."

Attached: somalian.jpg (850x1062, 98K)

The Portuguese "highly regarded" Asian slaves like Chinese and Japanese, much more "than slaves from sub-Saharan Africa".[22][23] The Portuguese attributed qualities like intelligence and industriousness to Chinese and Japanese slaves which is why they favored them more.[24][25][26][27]

Attached: Picture.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Who cares? Nigger Nigger

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fr

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

kek

>There is no such thing as a bug
Ya know maybe they're onto something...
Perhaps this is the ultimate redpill...

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? F-Fuck off to Reddit please, it's a really faggy website, I promise! We can maybe even laugh at LE DANK MEMES AND NARWHALS XD together if you did... so join using this link right now:
reddit.com/r/lgbt/

fr

Attached: Bye.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Lol fucking subhumans

That is what I came here to post.

Do we expect any less from niggers?