"I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED THAT KID OUT COLD"

Lefties choosing Superman as their new target for his support of Fraser Anning, he's rising to the top of twitter trending for one small comment, some celebrities coming to his aid.

Attached: 000.png (1188x1472, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjqI9O4S6XA
fraseranning.com.au/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That kid is going to grow up to be a homosexual he got demasculated on camera and liked it.

Pic related

Attached: 45dfddaff4a90b3f42fe0d5f577f4a08.jpg (639x418, 44K)

litteraly who ?

I think their whole purpose was to emasculate and humiliate Anning, have him appear on cameras as just another cuckservative speaking with egg on his head... Boy did that backfire.

He should have been shot.

Aussie senator who said the attack was part provoked by muslim immigrants attacking new zealanders

youtube.com/watch?v=vjqI9O4S6XA

now npc's are after his head

Thats not just any superman thats the Tim Pool of supermen.

Dean Cain was a star athlete when he was that kids age at 17.
Dean cainbwas a buff 190 pound 17 year year old he wouldn't of gotten slapped around like that little faggot did.

It was his entire plan the cheeky little poofta he wanted to be held down by burky blokes and choked out.
Fucking gays i swear they never stop we need to ban mardi gra.

the weak should fear the strong

90s Superman, women during that time fantasised about him so now they are all crying on twitter that their childhood crush is bro-ing it up with some guy from a boyband in support beating cucks and booting muslims.

Am I going to be able to vote Fraiser Anning in the next election?

Now that little boy will grow up to be a faggot because his classmates see him as a weak faggot that got punched by a old man.

The kids life is ruined now he might as well join antifa now get a sex change and start sucking black cocks to fight racism.

YES. I think his party will be represented at least in the senate in each state, obviously given the time limit before the next election, he can't form a mass party like Clive but at least he can retain his voice and maybe grow more of a parliamentary backing.

fraseranning.com.au/

Sign up for his newsletter and encourage everybody you know to vote for his party, the Conservative National Party. He will be above the line for lazy people

Good to hear. Finally there is someone who I can vote for without feeling like I am getting fucked in the ass.

Good man, now help me keep him front page news for a few weeks.

Based Dean

Zoomer detected, go play Apex

Im pretty sure voting for Fraser Anning would get you put on a terror watch list.

>Implying we aren't already on one
shit like this is why we need him.

eh, hes prob just a honeypot

sorry my autism senses are tingling

Ok go vote for waleed aly then

Then we'd better make sure that is a large bloody list.

AEC will probably rig and neuter any potential third party uprising, they objected the formation of his party 3 times.

As long as they aren't able to identify which one is your vote, they can't put you on a watch list just for giving a vote to Anning.
You're probably on a watch list anyway, just for being here after the NZ mosque shooting

... user you're a little late, one look at his social media shows he already has been pozzed.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

s

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

another trump supporting christian gun nut who doesn't believe LGBT should be taught in schools.

Attached: 1234.jpg (581x788, 92K)

this is totally not a honeypot

Dean Cain is still my favorite Superman, growing up with Adventures of Lois and Clark was great.

Based on imdb it seems like he took a political turn and just does christian traditionalist roles now. He's like Mel Gibson in his prime but not at based.

I ain't clicking that link, sorry user

he's gonna get egged

Attached: 123123.jpg (614x956, 68K)

Attached: 123456.jpg (619x813, 63K)