Have you seen the petition to have the Australian senator Fraser Anning from parliament for his remarks about the...

Have you seen the petition to have the Australian senator Fraser Anning from parliament for his remarks about the Christchurch shooting? 990,000 signatures out of 1mil, and climbing fast.

change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament

Where's the petition for his support? What he said was simply factual. It may have been insensitive depending on your perspective, but it wasn't wrong. Losing your job over voicing an honest and factual opinion should not be an acceptable outcome. How is it that Australia is influenced by so many cucks now? What a shame. I say all this as someone who doesn't condone the shooting and doesn't give a fuck about politics btw. Freedom of speech should be important to Westerners, this is just retarded.

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2000x1333, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/rjjvtnv92Q
chng.it/cpfbXFRdXZ
nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
globalreligiousfutures.org/explorer/custom#/?countries=Worldwide&question=330&subtopic=70&year=recent&chartType=map&answer=14209&religious_affiliation=23&gender=male&age_group=all&pdfMode=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your KOT id mesmerizes me

Kid who egged him is now seen as a hero. What a joke.

Fraser Anning brought the egging on himself, it's a simple fact.

Attached: DysRNtoVAAAUqy_444.png (1199x826, 293K)

The leftists love rigged votes and show trials here.
They spent an hour talking on abc radio about rigging democracy.

A petition cannot do anything.

The media loves twisting that story too, "he was punched twice", no, he was slapped once. "He should be charged with assault!", no, he is the one who got assaulted... What the fuck is wrong with these hypocrites? How can they not see their own double standards?

I don't even give a shit that he got someone to give an immediate violent response
Just that it was an egging, by some dumb fuck teen. They're calling this literal child a HERO for putting an egg on a man who came out swinging in support of what's going to be a historic event that pushes our world in the most fun direction yet.
And he just slapped an egg on him.
I know I shouldn't expect so much but its just so fucking childish.

At least bring a fucking knife you pussy.

Dude brought it on himself, what did he expect.

By who? Little punk deserved the beating he got.

As far as I understand it, you can't force a sitting senator to resign without finding legal grounds to invalidate his candidacy in the first place.
And there's no way he'll resign if asked to by ScoMo.
So bit of a waste of time really.

>At least bring a fucking knife you pussy.
Can you be anymore British, kek.

Attached: 1540366306727.jpg (916x764, 109K)

The petition of support already happened that's why he's senator

chng.it/rjjvtnv92Q

Here it is

No amount of mass shootings is going to kick start a civil war anywhere. Apparently Jesus was right and the meek have inherited the earth. When they condemn a mass shooting or a terrorist attack the only thing going on in their minds is please don't let it be me next time besides that they could care less.

Rather you should see the hopelessness of the situation and think less about destruction for a good cause and more about destruction for the sake of destroying.

this

also, everyone in the world can vote in that poll, and 90% of them are muzzie names

Nah fuck that proto-Eurotrash whatever the fuck he is. How dare he suppose the electoral body can't stop these things from happening. He's just an island nigger basically supposing more attacks on Muslims will become the norm... no one asked fucking New Zealand to virtue signal the Art of War by Zun Zu. He gets the egg.

the fukin world is infested by onions-cucks and snowflakes whose feeeeeelingz are hurt by stating the obvious.

what?

How seppo scum?

Explain.

Bear with me a minute and take a moment to think of the situation - that kid is there solely for the purpose of trying to "Stand up to evil", got almost close enough to smell Fraser's arse, and snuck an egg, something fairly bulky and hard not to fuck up in breaking and ruining cover.
That's prime stab-the-cunt-in-the-back opportunities.

And he fucking egged him.
Think of the outcome that could've been, think of the headlines, think of the reaction. All of it lost so badly its giving me blue balls
This constant charade of "Yeah, we're the good guys and the good guys punch the nazi!" justifications pushed over and over and THIS is what we get.

A
FUCKING
EGG

Australia is a fucking joke.

>reverse the situation
>some autright girl eggs politican who said white people are violent fanatics
>BASEBASEBASETHISGIRLBASE WHAT A LEGEND YEEHAW BASEBASEBASE
LARP harder cunt

Exactly.

Fraser was fucked for the election this year before this because he left one party and got kicked out of another. A big splash like this was his only hope.

Queenslanders are the only real Australians left. It's a long shot but they might just reward him here.

hang on, are you advocating that an australian politician be stabbed for offending some morons with honesty?

yeah just a scapegoat

U HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS

>Petition
>Internet petition at that
lol, who cares?

>an internet petition that ANYONE IN THE WORLD can "sign" with the mere click of a button

Yeah it's nothing.
I remember signing some American Ron Paul petition back in the day.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S 1 MILLION

non Australians can "sign" so there you go.

He caused himself to get egged, do you not listen to him?

Don't you have a street to shit in instead of shitting up this board?

New Zealand has been pretty much a one party state for a long time. China has been funneling money into the politics, and media their, and they have pretty comprehensive control in the region. All the egging stuff is being astroturfed right now, and nobody is putting up any of his material.

I highly doubt this story is not being pushed artificially. A very easy way to tell when a story is being shilled is if you have less than 5k people viewing the material referenced, no youtube coverage, and no replied to journalist posts about it on twitter it is being shilled by someone with a agenda.

Attached: 1552503216052.jpg (739x739, 39K)

>990k signatures....
Muhammed
Mohamed
Mohammud
Moh...

yep, into the trash it goes

Attached: pepeeyr.jpg (618x597, 144K)

fortunately those people's opinions go right in the garbage

Jesus said in the end times people will become mad. And when they see someone normal, the will attack him on sight.

We are in the end times.

He's a semi-illiterate idiot. We need more people like him in parliament.

>I highly doubt this story is not being pushed artificially
>Dude got egged on TV, it's a false flag
kys

Attached: Dt3Ng29WoAA4ZCx.jpg (1200x1153, 199K)

I need my fucking happenings user and I can't cope with these mongoloids and their wank fantasies of being heroes, the good guy, the successor to their friend's grandparents who fought those evil evil nazis when all it comes down to is a fucking egg.

I'm just disappointed. Its all a fucking farce. You need to break eggs to make an omelette but this is just too much.

Currently the go fund me to just give him money has 40 thousand dollars in it

He is buying more eggs

Attached: 110416trumphouse2_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

allah isn't real

won't surprise me if he gets murdered like pim fortuyn did, and the hypocrites would praise that

I respect Anning for his criticism of islam. I admire him for bitch slapping that zoomer. (((Modern culture))) has brainwashed children into being materialistic faggots who don't understand the severity of the world outside their bubble. Better a bitchslap from a white than a sword from a brown

Attached: moderate islam.png (840x563, 239K)

Fraser anning is just some retard. Which makes the ‘outrage’ that much more pathetic. Literally picking on easy target like it’s so epic and revolutionary. Circlejerk.

Also Jesus didn’t say that you retard. It’s a quote from some saint. Stupid kraut.

There is no petition support because we're not retarded millenniums who think an change.org petition is going to do anything LOL

Dude got egged, no need to be mad. He brought it on himself.

why do you want to live in brazil?

Its just another "literally hitler" the left labels any polly not labor or geeens as literally hitler.

Fucking eh boys the only fucking one to call out the reality of the situation and we are just gonna let him be silenced?

That's it, he's got my vote.

Shame he probably wont be reelected, the shitstorm would be amazing.

Majority of the people signing it aren't even Australian, they all have names like Muhammed Achmed
It's probably being shared on arab social media

In Commonwealth countries a senator can't be fired unless he is guilty of serious charges or disrupt the peace or country laws severely.

Petitions like this are just noise.

what the FUCK is wrong with these people?

i don't fucking understand how any of these FUCKING IDIOTS can constantly defend Islam, how the FUCK can you attempt an honest look at history and current events around the world and do this?

any long term logical outcome for our current course is a complete fucking disaster and yet they somehow cannot see this? do these people not realise this will cause them and their loved ones great harm? am i just fucking retarded and wrong about everything?

Attached: pcr.jpg (640x637, 49K)

>honesty
Christchurch is basically some battleground imported from Syria? Where are the videos.
He wasn't even a Kiwi. Is this the new "real", going to other countries and doing shit because "you don't know how bad it is"-fantasy?
"""The system""" will fight back, this is the worst way doing this

What, he is obviously responsible for the actions of the kid attacking him.

> got my vote
You a qld'er?

>cringe.org

lol no

>Majority of the people signing it aren't even Australian, they all have names like Muhammed Achmed
Right now, that's exactly why the PR paranoid politicians and the media will pay attention to it

>CHANGE.ORG PETITION
>EXPECTING CHANGE
FUCKING KEK CHANGE.ORG PETITIONS NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!

Besides we've got elections coming up in a couple of months anyways, you dumb fucking pirate

chng.it/cpfbXFRdXZ

>australian politician says that mass immigration of muslims causes hostilities (demonstrably true in all cases in history)
>WOW NOOOO STOP AHHHHHHHH

>people who speak and aren't violent are responsible for the physical actions inflicted upon them
literal sand-nigger logic

>"If I press like on his post and retweet it, my 'friends' will give me cred!"
>"If I donate $5 to this kid, I'll also get cred and show those evil intolerant alt-right nazi incels that they're wrong!"
Social media has conditioned these people into this behavior. Their reward centers in the brain are completely fucked thanks to the tiny rewards they get from likes and retweets.

That is why kids today are completely fucked in the head.

strange that it's legal to assault a politician in australia

also strange that it's legal to give praise and provide material support to someone who assaulted a politician

because they're nihilists and hedonists who have no sense of culture or heritage so they don't think in the long term.
>bro just let your people and culture be bred out of existence, what's the big deal. check out my new iphone

How so? This is Anning's logic you dumbass.

>strange that it's legal to assault a politician in australia
It's not

> also strange that it's legal to give praise and provide material support to someone who assaulted a politician
Ironically, they won't be prosecuted as they'll point to freedom of speech. There IS a very, very limited "implied right to freedom of political speech" in the Australian constitution which might get dragged out but probably doesn't apply.

clearly it is though, otherwise the person who assaulted him would have been charged

in australia it is evidently legal to assault members of parliament

what absolute twaddle

>man becomes radicalised due to isolating rhetoric from the left wing suggesting all his views could only be held by nazis and that he doesnt deserve to have a voice much less representation
>the answer to this is to clamp down even harder on dissenting opinions
These people are creating hell

oh right i forgot about all those NZ politicians immigrating to other nations and instigating civil unrest with their unwillingness to conform to the principles of their host nation. it's totally the same, you got me

holy fuck finally

Attached: 1552414043624.jpg (1018x1024, 154K)

By the mainstream media and their parrots, yeah.

“The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.”

Put you knife away you brit.

Surely there are ways to get it shut down

>the person who assaulted him would have been charged
Police discretion. He was arrested then released without charge.
UK police have and use similar discretion. We inherited the whole idea from you guys after all.

Are those rare pokémon cards? How much do they sell for?

Attached: 1551799387067.jpg (910x848, 381K)

Hope it was worth showing his face across global media at a time where people are getting killed over the whole issue
wew

so it's legal in australia to assault an MP

SIGN MY PETITION

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I don't think you understand here.
Things can be illegal, but they decide not to pursue it.
If a cop pulls you over for speeding but gives you a verbal warning, that doesn't make speeding legal.

Let's start a petition to have him as the next Australian Prime Minister.

>Spain
>laws about holocaust denial

in Spain you can deny the holocaust all you want, the thing that you cant do is call for another holocaust or call for attacks of any ethnic group (this includes whites and Christians

so it's de facto legal to assault anning

how many times does anning have to be assaulted before someone's actually arrested for it?

not an argument

$5

Attached: 1483410116033.jpg (429x399, 28K)

People speak english in New Zealand Mohammad. Why was the coverage not in english, and why did it have dozens of posts about it on Jow Forums, and people having drawn custom promotional material when stories had less than 300 views on it?

Are you saying that his twitter is not banned right now, and that there is no media coverage on what the guy is saying, and any attempt to search his name, or anything he has said on the issue gets you thousands of articles on some fuckboy with an egg?

DO IT !

No coverage in English? Wew, how did you even hear about it then Mr Omar?

I imagine if the kid did it a week ago or in a few months time he'd have been charged. If the kid hadn't been crash tackled etc he'd have been charged. Context.

>Mfw

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 17K)

Why stop there? God Emperor of the Universe.

I've seen three different camera angles (the kid's phone he was filming with, a media guy behind it and a media guy fiming Anning's face).
I've seen articles from every major news outlet in AU.
I've seen the commentariat going on about it at length, as well as random people.
It's a thing

First off, yank pretending to be a bong,
If you wanna blend in with bongs you need to say it correctly - it is COULDN'T CARE LESS.
second, I'll do you one better.
People aren't thinking "plz not me next"
They're thinking "how can I use this to get more popular and liked?"

The end.

so in australia it's de facto legal to assault a member of parliament if the media are making a song and dance about them?

The vast majority of Muslims support the state enforcing Sharia law on non Muslims.The New Zealand goverment has made no effort to invsestigate credible Al Qaeda links in the Christchruch Mosque. They did not investigate the material being put out by other New Zealand Mosques advocating for just that.

nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/

globalreligiousfutures.org/explorer/custom#/?countries=Worldwide&question=330&subtopic=70&year=recent&chartType=map&answer=14209&religious_affiliation=23&gender=male&age_group=all&pdfMode=false

Are you really going to say that these things are not a valid cause for any concern, or even worth arguing? This is why people don't like you Pajet, you have to go back.

Attached: 1552636612467.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

Well English and Australian are two different languages so maybe that's his point???

Attached: 141W5cc.jpg (640x640, 96K)

NO.

It's de facto legal to assault an MP if and only if they are deemed to be 'right wing'.

Try egging Anne Aly or Sarah Hanson-Young and see how funny the media and the police think it is.