A Message from Meds to Northern Europeans

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between your species and our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A MED Union for us, a Nordic Union for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 900 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the South and the euro . This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: 220px-Europe-septentrionale.png (220x224, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

In 30 years there will be Northern Europeans
We have to build a wall

Your map proves how much of a retard you are

>france excluded
Literally nigger tier

Lithuania is Nordic.

based Macedonia. When will you remove the communist Soros goverment btw?

lol it's not. None of the Baltic states are. They are prime eastern european russian rapebabies

>

No more brother wars. We march forward together and each European country will regain its sovereignty and its own economy. Death to the €

Reminder to sage and hide all disinfo and shill threads.

>Macedonia
>Larping as Med
>Wanting reparations like a nigger
Most likely an Albozerg.

6 months later... - "Hello, masters, we spent the money and now we're starving"

This post was originally made by someone who claimed to be black. He's a troll.

It’s already happening

Attached: 8D8ADF41-2146-4020-9247-C69FB9F2C064.jpg (951x1024, 158K)

just like Shitstonia, EU's biggest servant cucks:)

True and I'd rather be a russian rapebaby than a nordic cuck

Deal! You can collect the money on Mars.

Attached: 1552677639300.png (921x923, 187K)

I can't make any sense of this. call me a dumb American. All I'm wondering is where the fuck is Macedonia?

Reparations for Rome and Alexander first

It's funny because Wojak is based on a Polish person

finally a sane Shitstonian. 10/10

Based

Fuck northen countries
Fuck Nordcucks
and most of all fuck the EU

it's where you didn't bomb (yet)
This should help you easily locate the place

Hey thats just an american dilemma.
In continental europe white is not an.identifier per se. Either youre x ethnic group or not.

>transfags d&c
kys

>Joins NATO once

Exactly. If Europe keeps thinking like this, we will all DIE. It’s time to all call ourselves what we really are. The European race. We are all the same after all... just different branches of the same tree. It’s time to work together. We can all go to our separate countries afterwards when all is done.

Notice there's no replies because med subhumans are so isolated (even among each other) they don't understand who exactly despises them.

It's Germany to whom you are a financial burden.

i fail to see what monkeydonia has to do with countries like spain portugal and italy

Italians are black bvlls

they all had globe spanning empires

russians without natural resources = romanian gypsis

Name three facts about Spain. That's right, you can't. You don't share a language, unlike Northerners fluent in English do.

Don't even try to explore the wider world, (the irony)

I just read on wikipedia that Macedonia is "One of the poorest countries in Europe"

so its a shit hole country.

Fuck all the swedish faggots, hopefully we will one day invade that shitty country and show how you have some national pride and stop sucking Jamals cock. Estonians are brothers though, union when?

Attached: finnish_soldier.jpg (1878x2834, 1006K)

macedonians are not meds

slavs are not humans

everything east of austria is not white

end of thread

We Aryans created your beautifully exotic Mediterranean culture. You fought off the Muslims well, but in the process mutilated your DNA from the genetic fallout of Islamic occupation. But it's ok, we will replenish you with our Nordic chad seed.
[pic related] is what Meds will look lime in 2050, and it's beautiful.

Attached: guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-2-1.jpg (293x257, 45K)

and Switzerland is full of niggers, and swiss have no language of their own, and no soul while we are at it

- Was owned by the moors for a long time till the reconquista (portugal was too so he should know this)
- Civil war concurrent with WWII resulting in one of the longest running Fascist regimes in Europe (or indeed the world) (Portugal was fascist a long while too so he should know this)
- Got its ass handed to it by the Brits and subsequently faded as an imperial power

And that's from an anglo aussie. Random facts about countries aren't hard.

I came in your mothersass swiss subhuman

*random facts about prominent european countries

900 billion dollars is not alot lol

divide et impera

Message from France: "Mediteraneans" don't exist. It's a meme created by half-shitskin to feel white.

Hey Ahmed

We are Eastern trash

hey meds, I want to be with you, fuck snowniggers

you're a landlocked country you absolute autist.

Attached: 1437873674984.png (430x400, 228K)

Fuck off Nordic cucks, you took our history!

Meds = master race

thats show how stupid this white supremacy is

just be fucking proud of ur culture and respect others. u stupid idiots

i've got more nordic blood in me than english but i'm not allowed to live there because i'm not brown enough

feels bad man

based and redpilled

What's next, OP? Skopje capital of the med union? fucking kekt

Nice repost faggot, you already wrote the exact same thing with Turkey instead of Macedonia nigger, stop trying to divide Europeans, i literally no not one European that hates another European for being in a different country, what total autism do you have to believe this nonsense?

Define MEDS. I don't include Sardinia, Croatia or Bosnia-Herzegovina as these places all have a high concentration of indigenous European genetics.

Shut up and pay dem debts.

They are Nordic in terms of looks, Lithuania and Latvia are Slavs while Estonia is Baltic

I am a Greek

So you're basically an Iranian?

>A MED Union for us, a Nordic Union for you.
You'll all be Ahmeds in no time.
Meds were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of the North. They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like a King and fuck our wives… That is why Meds were created.

NEVER...EVER. BETRAY YOUR EUROPEAN BRETHREN
ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT.. TRAITORS

Attached: tumblr_nilz8h9fQ41so08f0o2_250.gif (245x140, 1.8M)

>not one European that hates another European for being in a different country
UK excepted.
Brexit coming along nicely, I see

You forgot the Goths

Based and unity pilled

Eh. It made the point.

Oh look a D&C thread.

VPNs cheap there (((fellow European)))?

Fair

It’s provided for free by their government

Based. Fuck wh*Toids and fuck arab gypsy niggers

The Basque people speak a language isolate and have potentially the oldest Y haplogroup R1b in Europe which is certainly interesting. Not as old as I1a but still...interesting.

The Romans and Ancient Greeks were amazing. The Ancient Greeks among other incredible achievements basically invented science, especially with the idea of explaining the world and how it worked not through myth but through nature.
Horribly, they were not prepared and/or resistant enough against the terrifying wretchedness and evil of the Jews, and ended up falling to them. Christianity did not go nearly as well as the Jews had hoped, becoming too European and non-evil, but Christianity among other aspects still took great amounts of credits for the achievements, systems, etc. of the ancient Greco-Roman "traditions". It is interesting that the Greco-Roman traditions were taught in Western universities, including here in Denmark, both reg. the natural sciences as well as the mythologies and philosophies and other aspects, up until at least very recently.
When Jews claim great intellect and achievement, remember that Romans used more advanced technology such as siege weapons against the Jews in Jerusalem, and that it was not Jews but Romans that built many of the walls in Jerusalem. (and I do not recall if some of the other ancient fortresses of Jerusalem were again not built by Jews but instead captured when the Jews earlier on took Jerusalem, especially taking it with infiltrators and assassins).

Attached: Julius_Caesar_built_a_bridge_across_the_Rhine_in_only_10_days.jpg (960x720, 134K)

HAAha yea fight
killing is bad by the way

Also, you made some mistakes reg. the quote.

Attached: sit_like_effendi_and_eat_quote_claims_check_out.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

Attached: Thales_of_Miletus.jpg (638x479, 104K)

This is a pasta why do newfags keep replying to this shit

Is this what meds believe?

Where the shit do you get your info from? Yes the Greeks were brilliant. The romans basically stole everything form the Greeks and added politics and practical engineering. The Jews had nothing to do with this. Then in the Dark Ages this learning was amassed by the Muslims who them (unwittingly) passed it back to Europe and created the Enlightenment

You're Macedonian. How's that 'med'? And who says I hate 'meds'?

It's called north east Europe.

Lmao (modern) Macedonians aren't even Meds. You're slavs that migrated and stole the name from the Ancient Greek Macedon
Go get a DNA test buddy. If it's Greek you're Med. If it's slav you're not Med

Attached: kek2.jpg (385x358, 16K)

And both will end up being R1a Y chromosome. Good work.

NO.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fs

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

Race, climate, sun radiation (and therefore psychological factors) distinct us from each other.

Attached: 97628-f4JwKW8XE0Kv3CN8Aoocow.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Reminder, FINLAND IS A MEDITERRANEAN COUNTRY and it should not be categorized with the rest of the n*rdic countries.

also macedonia is rightful Greek clay.

Attached: 1534620433180.png (1215x536, 326K)

You're not med you're slav

Stop spamming this in every SINGLE THREAD you Australian faggot.

So are you. Gaelic is an Indo-European language just like the Slavic languages.

Northern Europe =/= Nordic

Modern macedonians look nothing like Poles and Belarussians (pure Slavs). I am not saying they are ancient macedonians either, those people were all red haired, are long looong gone and looked nothing like modern people in s-e europe. Stop buying into retarded 19th century theories of "ethnogenesis" promoted by shitty ideological historians when these countries were being created to try and justify land annexations. The same is true for Romania, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary etc.

Attached: looknothinglikegreeks.jpg (700x390, 133K)

But i dont hate you Olaf
We need to 1488

you don't even have a national ID you fucking faggot.
what makes you think you are a Mediterranean, you can't even wet your feet in the Mediterranea.
fucking inbdred slavshit with albanians, thinking that they are more than the mexican of the balkans.

EARLY EUROPEAN FARMER NIGGAS WHERE YOU AT

Attached: 12345789.jpg (251x201, 8K)

But Macedonia is already part of Greece.

eгeйцитe личaт кaкo мeдитepaнци, мoждa e eгeeц

Don't you have a protest over a naming issue to attend?

The Jews were the main cause of Christianity, and likewise the main reason the Roman Empire fell as well as its spiral into decadence and insanity. Jews and Christians infiltrated Rome and performed their workings over the centuries and eventually succeeding. But Christianity did not quite turn out how Jews hoped it would turn out.
And you are underplaying the achievements of Rome, including reg. statehood, bureaucracy, organization, infrastructure, military, etc., though they did indeed inherit a lot from the Ancient Greeks (and from the Thracians, as I recall). And did the Romans not credit the Ancient Greeks and openly (and rightly) admire them instead of taking credit from them?

Attached: statue.jpg (726x1258, 140K)

south slavs are more meds than slavs, as can be seen by the appearance of r1a south slavs.

mental gymanstics gang

>Muh reparations
More proof that medshits are basically niggers.