HALP ME!

>HALP ME!
>HALP ME!
*bang* *bang*
*halal speedbump*

Attached: muslim speedbump.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552748763340.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who was she asking for help? Also, I find it really odd that no one slows down for her. Kiwis are weird.

>Who was she asking for help

Allah

>slow down and get in the middle of a man with a huge machine gun shooting people
Are you fucking retarded

You are a hero user for posting that.

We need a webm of groaning guy on the floor being silenced too.

Allah got no time for bitches it seems.

Does someone know the car model? Seems like a very durable offroad vehicle

There is no value to Muslim or negro life.
Why risk your life to protect something of zero value.

If you watch closely you can clearly see someone else walking beside her before she gets shot. I also think you can see the person running away and he even tries to shoot that person aswell. Then he walks up to the bitch and ends her suffering.
Bet she never knew what hit her

That car is really good it went over talking speedd bump without any struggle my car would of had a little resistance handling a talking speed bump like that.

I AM A GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU...

She deserved to be shot
She should of been somewhere else letting a man impregnate her while converting to Christianity.

Sand Niggers that choose islam in the Western world are pieces of shit.

>halal speedbump

Attached: 1458880563112.jpg (600x580, 68K)

Attached: 1552723269262.gif (600x557, 175K)

hahaha imagine dying in the gutter

You'd think after all those terror attacks from muzzies, some white person would sacrifice themselves for them? lmao thats some rich thinking m8

Attached: unknown.png (936x1368, 1.71M)

FIRE!

He had already fired off ~100 rounds by the time the two of them approached the building. What did she think was happening? Jihadi training?

>shoots out from his car doing drive-bys of every brown he sees
>stops and waves for the two white girls trying to cross the street

Attached: pinned pepe.jpg (250x250, 8K)

The parked cars were blocking the traffic's view of the shooter, though. It wouldn't have been obvious to the people driving past that she'd been shot. Also, the cars didn't speed up either, so they were clearly unaware of or indifferent to the situation. My honest guess is the kiwis just don't give a fuck.

Great picture love it

Attached: 1552806770836.jpg (693x390, 106K)

What emotion would a clown terrorist have in this situation?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

The guy shows up dressed like Isis and they greet him as" welcome brother"
I guess it's normal for people to enter that mosque with rifles.

Probably assumed the gunfire was her fellow tribesmen practicing for late instead. Same reason Brenton was able to walk into the mosque in broad daylight right by several people with none of them so much as blinking an eye

That's pure class

honk at the dead body

Attached: 1551461068555.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

I will never understand what they were thinking. That 85 IQ is such a massive liability in combat situations. God help any race that goes to war with white people.

Does anybody have his manifesto? The original links seem dead and I never got to have a read

Those Muslims probaly had guns but he blinded them with sane type of dazzler the I W.W. commies used in Charlottesville to take down that helicopter.

Too bad he didn't bring the dazzler with him to the second mosque.

I think there were two running away, so one probably ran over the street. I could be mistaken since the video quality is really bad.
Anyway rip her, she was an indian master student

If you think this is good congrats on losing your soul.

Don't have an upload but you can get it from daily stormer. 8ch probbaly has it too

His manifesto is awesome worth reading.

His goal is to get released from prison and get a nobel peace Prize like Nelson Mandela.

If it's brown flush it down.
And she was brown.

subaru outback 2005 i believe. i thought it made a good advert for subaru - the car seemed pretty relaible

my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

All of this shit gets posted in almost every thread.

The best thing I've seen all week. Top Kek.

Attached: 323232.gif (440x247, 985K)

>that moment where stepped into the car and that song perfectly synced

k i n o

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94

Attached: 421142412.jpg (426x550, 64K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:aqh26f45d2wlazm77fviljbbcacthrtn&dn=%281%29Christchurch%20Shooting

use any torrent client (like tixati); the PDF is included.

Shooting through the windshield with a shotgun. Kino

The car went over that body like it was nothing.

That body would of gave my car fucking issues to get over.

Attached: 1552746742762.gif (650x603, 209K)

i dont think there are enough toilets in india for your witty plan

Attached: manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Too bad he didn't get the chance to actually use the fuel and burn the place down. His playlist was synced with everything he did perfectly.

That's something i've always been baffled by, what is it even like to experience something like that, let alone life with in IQ so low on average that the army thinks you're useless. it'd be cool if there was a way to experience it without subjecting yourself to irreversible harm

Allah don't listen to guttersluts apparently

honestly, don't bother it is poorly written

Gas gas gas!
I'm gonna step on the gas
Tonight I'll fly and be your lover
Yeah yeah yeah
I'll be so quick as a flash
And I'll be your hero

Gas gas gas!
I'm gonna run as a flash
Tonight I'll fight to be the winner
Yeah yeah yeah
I'm gonna step on the gas
And you'll see the big show!

The whole thing was fucking kino. The way the camera was set up just right to give it the perspective of a FPS game. The way he's cracking jokes and making memes while doing what he was doing. That gettaway where he's just fucking driving around pumping shotgun shells out the front and side mirrors like he's a motherfucking terminator, holy shit. The juxtaposition with internet memery just made the whole thing bizarrely surreal yet relatable, like I was watching a Jow Forumsack streaming a Let's Play or something.

Attached: turk kino 1.png (1920x875, 2.15M)

He probaly timed his actions for the music.
He knew he left too early when the other song wasn't finished.

If you only want to be in a place 3 minutes use a 3 minute song

generally, when people hear gunfire coming from a mosque they run away

It's pretty fucked you ironically support killing innocent women in the street. What ever happened to being "traditional" or "pure"? At this point I would rather side with leftist than you fuckwits if it means spearing my life. There is no way in chance you will ever get a ethnostate of your dreams. People now are never even going to bother debate with your talking points with your talking points.

Attached: wj_02.1.jpg (500x300, 102K)

Dead huh?
Such a shame.

Attached: Jcdenton.jpg (1125x643, 470K)

Except people from said mosque, who just assume it's Achmed and Abdul training in the back.

she probably didnt realize she got shot

most likely she thought she slipped a disc or something

Attached: redditback.jpg (500x614, 123K)

rare

Yeah, video was amazing, wish it was in hd. Would make the effect even more soothing.

last word was takbir how did everyone miss that

Attached: 1551907995389.jpg (261x244, 11K)

You hear that, boys? We lost the moral highground, time to open up our borders and replace our nations with brown immigrants.

Attached: HONK HONK.jpg (680x680, 81K)

His fortnite skill were on full display and if the media true to bully epic games has have the money to sue the media

lol, innocent. Fuck off, kike.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552748763340.webm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

She was brown didn't belong in New Zealand.

Brown women in western country's should only be allowed to be maids or prostitutes not students in University's.

Attached: 0ED21D68-C4A3-4E37-AE62-EE14958D5F59.jpg (454x401, 109K)

GIBS FOR ALL
MAKE GIBS GREAT AGAIN

Attached: superSMAAASH.png (500x595, 278K)

I wonder what model of go pro camera he used and if his is a lower or higher end model.

Every time - EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME - there's a Muslim terrorist attack from now on, this clip is going to get played to remind everyone that whites do it too.

I'm really glad the shooter survived, just so that we can have the pleasure of flaying him inch by inch, starting with the feet and working upwards. This dumb fuck has given Muslim supporters in the West a propaganda coup that they'll be milking for years. And did he take out a Muslim terrorist cell? Did he shoot up a Mosque with a radical, ISIS supporting preacher? Did he punish a gang of child rapists? Nope. He picked a random Mosque and butchered a bunch of unarmed men, women, and possibly even children.

And half the people on this board are cheering him on. Fuck you. Why the fuck do I have to be surrounded by fucking incompetents? Bad enough that you're sociopaths, but you're not even intelligent sociopaths. This will /increase/ the Islamization of the west, because from now on everyone who tries to speak out against it will have this thrown in their faces.

Oh, and needless to say you can expect new draconian gun control laws and maybe even a crackdown on 'online right-wing extremism' (i.e. Jow Forums). So really, great job all round.

Attached: 1327967917247[1].gif (220x132, 460K)

is that supposed to look like a face on his chest

GAMERS RISE THE F*CK UP!

Attached: joker gamer squad.jpg (749x708, 139K)

Attached: 1552723201340.png (989x557, 1.01M)

What a rotten way to die

Attached: JC Brenton.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Lol Europe has no balls.

They didn't see what was happening and probably thought it was a Muslim woman being rightfully mistreated by her husband and didn't want to be culturally insensitive.

Brenton Tarrant is a hero
He protected new Zealand from Brown savages and made art at the same time.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN

TAKBIR

BOOM

REV UR ENGINES

VROOOOOOOOM

PASTA WARNING

>unaccompanied by a male relative in public
Fat chance.

Attached: THOH_Kang_and_Kodos.png (289x188, 79K)

what was in the original pic?

I will never tire of posting this image.

Attached: lmaoo.jpg (1306x747, 98K)

Based

Well, it's irrelevant really, since he streamed on facebook, lowering the quality so it doesn't choke the data transfer.

Most new cameras are significant enough as well. Hell even phone cameras are great these days.

ISIS attacked a mosque in Egypt killing 305 unarmed people back in 2017. Did that give Muslims in the West a propaganda victory, too?

Ask yourself why Muslims (and everyone else) care about one attack but not the other.

>Slow down a bit
>See a guy with a fuck huge gun outside a mosque
I'd keep driving too motherfucker it's none of my business.

Aye that sucks what's the best site for someone to stream using a go pro camera?

That's a easy answer the media and Jews don't like white men fighting back.

That part was epic, but he needed an 80's style action movie quip
>help has arrived.
>there's no helping a muslim
>Allah ain't so ackbar now is he?
something like that followed by the double tap.

that was clearly a joke since Mandela has turned South Africa into hell on earth.

Well, any really. Thing is, he did it wirelessly so, just to make sure it doesn't dc, quality was lowered. You can stream in hd but with a chance of dc as data transfer goes exponentially higher better quality it is.

Yeah, because it takes balls to shoot up unarmed men, women and children in a country know for its liberal justice system and lack of a death penalty.

>He protected new Zealand from Brown savages
He filled fifty Muslims out of fifty thousand. They will have literally replaced them by the end of the month, and it'll be a hundred times harder for the rest of us to actually do something useful against it because that fucking Aussie faggot shitposter decided that he had to do something himself, right now, no matter how pointless or retarded that something might be.

A message to all the useless dumbasses in the world: if you're a useless dumbass who can't do anything constructive, then just don't do anything. Don't fuck it up for everyone else just because you need to feel like you're contributing.

The two spooning in the back

Attached: 1552745072236.jpg (960x912, 152K)

Epic guitar riff as he turns away

Well given that this particular mosque had connections to ISIS and had produced a handful of terrorists it's no wonder he chose that mosque.
And if you read his manifesto meme flag you would understand what he was trying to do.

"I am the god of fire and fury!
And I'm bringing you:
Fire!"

Jow Forums ruined me but fuck it im dying

Attached: 1547291919451.png (905x619, 566K)

Oh he got some kids for sure. He also punished a gang of child rapists known as the muslims. The mosque radicalized some local boys to die in Yemen. Seems like you don't know much about this.

Attached: 1552805836675.jpg (936x1368, 292K)

the outback is an awesome unit on or offroad, pretty indestructible too... look for the 2H versions.