Video material from multicultural primary-school in Finland

Recent video material uploaded about a month ago on an internet archive

archive.org/details/TllistOnYhdessSuomenMonikulttuurisimmisistaKoulussa

Finnish boy got bullied by somalis and half-somalis for being 100% Finnish

Attached: schoolkids.jpg (631x357, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801400.us.archive.org/23/items/TllistOnYhdessSuomenMonikulttuurisimmisistaKoulussa/Tälläistä on yhdessä suomen monikulttuurisimmisista koulussa.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HQiQHZuSP3E
5vier.de/trier-litauische-bande-hochgenommen-177695.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/mit-falschen-versprechen-kriminelle-banden-aus-litauen-schicken-jugendliche-zum-stehlen-nach-deutschland_id_5730788.html
nzz.ch/zuerich/litauische-banden-sorgen-in-zuerich-fuer-unruhe-1.18656646
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=PLx6Gfl0GW0
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vitun neekerit
makes my blood boil

How much gibs do you get in Finland?

I couldn't think of anywhere less likely a bulb headed Somali nigger would call home than fucking Finland.

Why did you let this happen?

Somalis easily get 1000 euros per month for simply existing and somebody else pays their rent

They arent doing work

Usually happens, their parents will not believe him till he comes home bruised. Their teachers will downplay it as "child things", society will look away when he suicides or keep pushing him against the wall when he grows up to be an irreversible racist white man.

Do they speak Finnish? Why the fuck do they go to Finland.

Even I wouldn't want to live there as a native European. No offense.

Fuck's sake, just beat the niglets once in a while..

>grows up to be an irreversible racist white man.
>grows up to have learned lessons from his childhood
Well... how else would it work?

younger generation of Somalis do speak Finnish

their parents came to Finland (apparently on permanent basis) in 1991
thousands came

Somalia as a country is practically now running with the monies the Finno-Somalis are sending there

If you wanna help spread it, upload it to YouTube, and sub it please.
You don't got anything better to do on this holy sunday anyway, do you?

This is shit happening in Europe for ever. Don't be so braindamaged.
We had turks in 80 and 90ties, and then balkans and russians on shithole quality schools and they talked all some ethnic nonsense. We beat them they beat back and shit gots real.
Its the onion boys societies that are just not survivival of the fittest enough to "endure" that shit. If the school doesn't care, then they doesn't care if you fight back

you re right, this is a good idea

The main threat to Finland is Russia, not these harmless black kids

>harmless
I see you've taken a page from the jew play book

Direct link to video here, so you can download it
ia801400.us.archive.org/23/items/TllistOnYhdessSuomenMonikulttuurisimmisistaKoulussa/Tälläistä on yhdessä suomen monikulttuurisimmisista koulussa.mp4

>somali kids
>Finland
Wat
I thought Finland is the only uncucked EU country

What the fuck Kauko, I thought you guys were unaffected by the nigger plague.

This school needs some real treatment.

Attached: 1552750232408.jpg (243x255, 11K)

it's a self-hating libshit

we'll welcome him as a brother and show him the truth of this world

youtube.com/watch?v=HQiQHZuSP3E

is this the outrage school where Nordic Resistance Movement also made a visit?

Feels good, doesn't it? Niggers and muzzies shitting up your schools? Ruining everything. Diverse and vibrant cultures.

I hope to god those are actually Syrians and not actual half-somalis. If not, this video is genuinely the ultimate blackpill.

Dalbayob virnis v redit syka

Lmao Finnish people are so cucked. They are alright as people, but god damn are they cucked. Seriously wtf is going on there? Don't turn into another Sweden. Vitun perkele.

Attached: snabeti-snib-dd-ad-ebin-crabs-x-dddddd-6319256.png (500x566, 85K)

Where's the bullying? I saw nothing out of line aside from a school full of non-europeans. Even some white kids taunt the one recording with retarded memes.

>uncucked EU country

hmh?

This is why we must spread to the youth, no, not to radicalize them, but to show them that they are not alone and there are still strong white people in this world and we rise by the day and we'll win in the end. He needs a brotherwood that we provide, so do other white males, we need to reduce our suicide rate.

I think its the same

Don't you worry, you're next.

seeing how the Estonian elections are going they are gonna get a fucked up government

lol the fucking media crying about muh far-right invading little children's school oh the horror
>students invited them there
:O

Fortunately, Estonians already have Russians more than 30% of the population

an interesting thing started occuring in the 1700s, maybe even earlier in the 1600s.

the lower (dumb) classes started outbreeding the upper classes. geniuses were in high demand in order to solve this problem, and france got the short end of the stick. which prussia and englando both managed to innovate and improve their farming techniques to support the rapid rise in population, france failed to do so - favouring the traditional more independent and less efficient family farm model, the french lower classes having too many children suddenly also faced a natural disaster, bad harvests in 1788 and the Laki eruption in Iceland in 1983 absolutely fucked the french people.

as a response, the greedy merchant class saw an opportunity to blame it on a decadent and complacent aristocracy, and the french revolution occured changing the rest of european and world history.

poor people overbreeding, rich people scrambling to stop this from turning into global violence (GREEN REVOLUTION - Borlaug bought us 50 years), and then the poor murdering the rich because they couldn't stop fucking or planning for their own future.

when i see threads like this im reminded about the sheer force of stupidity in numbers. theres nothing you can do, if 40 million somalis show up on your doorstep tomorrow, there is no political will to do anything, they will be dispersed across european nations, until they are african nations. your only chance is to go to the moon or mars, where they cant reach you.

Cracking tune thanks burger

>implying bulling exists in only multi-racial schools
very weak argument dumbass

>1783 eruption

has anyone else noticed their Jow Forums posts being edited after posting? it's really weird, i don't make typos normally but i see my posts scattered with them.

Yea we take in about 30 niggers a year who want to leave to Finland/Germany asap because we give them like 100€ a month. We are so fucked.

Finnish boys are bullied, Finnish girls are bonked

Attached: 1351278578825611.jpg (960x923, 113K)

That's how it starts, and how it was for Finland as well at first. Unless EU breaks down completely, Estonia will get its fair share before long.

Fortunately? Lmao. Can't wait for EKRE to win next time and start kicking out ruskies even if the economy goes to absolute shit.

Tfw most of finnish people are actually pretty redpilled and are beating these fuckers up and are sharing their information, names, phonenumbers and adresses everywhere. Honestly i really rarely see someone who dosent think like this, feelsgoodman.

Attached: Eastern and western.png (1568x1026, 91K)

LMAO
Fuck niggers, that video shows that even nigger children aren’t humans
Those niggers were literally barking like dogs
Fuck the current government for giving these things human rights

Nah it's gonna take a long ass time and young generation is already quite redpilled about niggers/immigrants. Also the main problem is the welfare part. Not a single political party will get away with giving 1000eur a month to immigrants.

interesting theory

Attached: somalineekeri.jpg (640x480, 83K)

This! I recall the shitskins acting all tough as shit when they first arrived to my small town. Then they beat up the wrong kids and their big brothers came and bombarded their windows with stones. After that they were lambs.

Well said. Too true. And the bullied kid caught in the center hoping and wondering internally where and when the help is going to happen.

if i went to school there and my entire nation and school was being filled by these inbreed little neegrites id fucking stab em alll with no god damn remorse . shit like this vid makes me fucking boil because i just cant help think about what we could have had. the nation we where building was great untill (((they))) destroyed it

You Estonians who come to Finland are as bad as these people in the OP's vid. Fucking up my neighborhood. Leaving trash everywhere, drinking next to kindergartens in the middle of the day and blasting shitty radio music while hanging out in the driveways.
10 years ago you could just keep your doors unlocked always but not anymore when these Estonians are braking into homes in the middle of the day or trying to pull some scam on the good people.

My man. Finland was 0.1% muslim just a few years ago. Now they're 2.7% muslim. This is how fast it goes.

sounds like Lithuanians overhere - they are thieves just like the Poles and Russians

back in the day in upper middle school we had few shitskins and they were all in the retard class and had huge attitude problems. this is probably still the case in most of the schools with shitskins. just not fit to society you know.
this was early 2000 and still after witnessing all that there are people from my school who grew up bluepilled as fucked. I got high hopes for younger generation of their redpilling tho. I've seen it in my brothers, listening their Jow Forums tier irl talks with their friends. I never influenced them like that. I only showed my power level after I realized what the fuck is going on with them.
fire rises.

Well that's how it goes anywhere in the world. Foreign workers are often there because they cant be successful in their own country, so they look for the easiest gibsmedat in any neighbouring country. This usually means low class work like basic construction. In non-russian towns in Estonia its also a general fact that you can leave doors unlocked without fear.

How the fuck do you get bullied by blacks? Literally the least threatening people I have seen

What says is true, you shouldn't judge all kalevipoeg based on just the immigrant workers, they're low class generally speaking. Sons of Kaleva should unite against the ryssä and the globalist.

Finns lack the testicles to remove kebab

Says the one who's too embarrassed to even show his flag. No doubt some shithole country.

The benis guys are pussies

just so you know they're there for good! removing these fuckers is way near impossible! pray for a new ice-age!

Nah you are soft cunts. You jerk off to finn thots fuckin niggers

fear the competition, Ahmed?

The school system here really fucks you over for defending yourself physically, if the teacher is a fucking leftists cunt.

5vier.de/trier-litauische-bande-hochgenommen-177695.html

focus.de/panorama/welt/mit-falschen-versprechen-kriminelle-banden-aus-litauen-schicken-jugendliche-zum-stehlen-nach-deutschland_id_5730788.html

nzz.ch/zuerich/litauische-banden-sorgen-in-zuerich-fuer-unruhe-1.18656646

Nigger multiplication only works as long as cuck white politicians are in power and enable niggers to move in AND most importantly live off the taxes of humans
If Finland didn’t give these nigger families a thousand euros per month for every nigger in their family, they would starve. I doubt that there’s a single nigger in Finland that has paid more in taxes than he has taken from the state
The system will collapse, it’s only a matter of time. The only people who are a net positive for the economy are white and Asian men, and they’re already outnumbered heavily in Finland by women and non-humans. The flow of money and iPhones for niggers is not infinite, it only works as long as there’s enough humans working and paying tax
Although despite hating niggers as much as I do, the number one enemy in my eyes is the politician who enables this nigger behavior in the first place

>The system will collapse, it’s only a matter of time.
and what if it doesn't?

Attached: 1478867530310.jpg (1280x969, 310K)

Weak German soibois dominated by LIthuanian alpha bulls

>Why the fuck do they go to Finland
Because they get everything for free.
>private healthcare, check
>clothing, housing, phones, check
>extra spending money, check
>all the other "necessary" shit they might want like driver's license, new dishwasher, furniture etc. all for free, check
And so on, regular unemployed finnish guy can petition the local social services for things they really need if the neetbucks can't cover it, usually they don't get it no matter how real the need.
Niggers get it all regardless and they don't have to jump through hoops.

They don't have to learn the language, they don't have to work, they rape, murder and rob as much as they want and never ever get punished for it, maybe a year or two in prison which is a literal 4-start hotel to them.

There's already literal paedophile rings operating here and nothing is being done, cops tried to hide it and all the officials just scream "waaa racist" when someone tries to talk about it.
Finland is fucked.

So what?

off to the tolerance camp you go

Attached: 1532193196981.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

underrated

>So what?
you are as degenerate as those you call degenerates

Attached: Lithuania.jpg (720x960, 54K)

Attached: 1518544909773.png (710x340, 228K)

The money has to come from somewhere, like I said if there weren’t enough humans to tax, where would niggers get their money from? Thin air?

Source of pic? Will get brolau to execute niglet

I...just.. I am sorry. It seems you really got angry. It's hard for me to imagine what's it like to have no self-respect and see my country blacked. The worst part must be not able to voice opposition to what is happening.

How far are you?

Fiat currency already comes out of thin air.
That's why the EU now creates a new Euro budget, they want to destroy any competition at all cost, the old Soviet Union collapsed because there was competition, the new Soviet Union absorbs any competition. The value of creation will not go to zero.

Attached: 1478867668938.jpg (1280x721, 167K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gg

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

KC

I am not angry, I just am not in denial being surrounded by trash.

Attached: 1487013049001.jpg (960x960, 105K)

>vegan bc i care
at least she's raising a manlet, he'll be homo by 18

She is 100% diaspora if she actually is Lithuanian.

That niglet would get torn to shreds in an LT school.

Globalism and multiculturalism are great! This kid is probably just racist. White people and brown people love each other and respect each other cultures! Haha... Am I right, guys?

Finns lack the testicles to remove kebab
LOOOOOOOOLLL

It seems like he aggravated the somalis by videotaping. Also 100% somalis are fairly rare in Finland these days

KEK

>remove kebab
when will you?

Attached: Rus.jpg (540x720, 121K)

What kind of meme shit is this?
The video clearly shows that the recorder is not being bullied for just being finnish. I think its for breaking some shit or snitching. And the rest of the vid is just a compilation of an autistic somalians spergout.

Pretty much. But forget about the moon or mars. Science fiction won't save you. Prepare accordingly.

It's ok to be angry. Just don't go and try to kill millions of white people again. Though by what the "germans" I've seen you are more a danger to yourself than to others.

Those kids just need to stand up for themselves.

BASED, we need a lot more of this in this county TB.H

>somalis in finland

fucking christ someone end it

This. Sandniggers are low IQ group-think herds that only understand the language of strength. They perceive kindness and empathy as a weakness, which is the reason why they get spoiled and cocky when around whites like cowards usually do. You have to treat them accordingly to put them in their place.

>Finnish boy got bullied by somalis and half-somalis for being 100% Finnish

thats pretty racist of him tbqh

Nice. I am all for bullying finns and making their life hell.

But stuff like this have been happening in America to whites for decades.

Finns are the worst people on Earth, so stuff like this is appreciated. I only want to motivate more immigrants to do this. It is solving world problems.

There are only such schools in east Helsinki and varissuo, Turku.

Elsewhere school classes looks like this: youtube.com/watch?v=PLx6Gfl0GW0

DON’T FUCK MY... HEAD!
VHY FINLAND POLICE FUCK ESTONIA?
VHY?!
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM

Attached: 1EFF7775-39C0-415B-86CF-5D74F738E078.jpg (403x403, 25K)

Not for long, they are not.

Absolutely disgusting, too many whites. We need to bring in some neoswedes to enrich our youth.