Who here supports Transhumanism?

Who here supports Transhumanism?

Attached: DA91DF26-391B-4A6A-A5ED-BF4F02E9D1A8.jpg (564x566, 49K)

Sounds good

2045 is coming

Attached: IMG-20190315-WA0004.jpg (820x1445, 280K)

Read the Revolutionary Phenotype and will stop supporting it.

I will if qt robot waifus have cute feet

Attached: 1545951811835m.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

>These fucking toes

Eww

no thanks

a robot would look at these people the same as I look at trannies. they're doing physical harm to themselves out of delusion and desire for a certain asthetic

explain pls gerfag

christian youtuber's manifesto, disregard

It'll be fulfilling since the stars belong to humanity, and of course Earth-chan be made sacred again

Attached: 1552773390978.jpg (720x720, 81K)

The robots make us work for em’

Nice image (y)!

Attached: ezgif.com-resize (1).gif (720x522, 3.89M)

this

robopussy? sounds good

I do. Although if there was any interface implanting technique, I would prefer only open-source and the software only written by myself.

>thinks he still has a choice at this point

Attached: 1550944514487.jpg (782x782, 571K)

this

Attached: OurElon.jpg (512x512, 24K)

They will have feet tailored to your exact specifications. How boring.

Count me the fuck in. Cyborg or full robot, cant decide though.

ayyy lmao

Did somebody say TRANS?!?

Transhumanism is suicide. Robots don't have souls.

My opinion is irrelevant, because it's inevitable. At some point everyone will own some implants and some enhancements, just like everyone owns a smartphone today. Anyone who remains 100% human will be at disatvantage in such society. All good jobs will be taken by enchanced humans etc, hence the only way to get up in society would be to join them. Eventually even human purists would get into it or stay in the shitter.

All you need to know about transhumanism.

Attached: 3D79BD40-1ACC-4FEE-8EF5-C5B34328CB94.jpg (960x401, 113K)

go for it, a big solar storm should see a big spike in donor organs.

This. Maybe cyborg will be good for a hundread years or two, but once our dna starts relying on the machines we are fucked because then we won't evolve any further because we rely on the machines too much. If we just stay natural then evolution will work forever and keep enhancing us. Slow and steady boys!

That's retarded.
If we could create robots that are capable of replacing us, why the hell would they keep humans around?
We're inefficient as hell.

Evolution merely adapts organisms to local environment over millions of years by survival of the fittest. It's not enhancing us in some general magical way it nor does it make us smarter necessarily. I'm sure advanced technology could do it better.

Yeah considering lazy idiots are breeding like rabbits and smart people know the consequences of raising a child so they rarely have more than 1 evolution is truly aiming for perfection.

True redpill is using cybernetics and ai to improve what we cant do yet with genetic manipulation and in the future well redesign humans into perfect immortal, indestructible overlords with infinite memory capacity, able to sense all physical phenomena and with fluid iq in the range of thousands relative to our current ability.

Also donate to sens so our generation will be the first one on the path to enlightement

That's not how evolution works retard.

Will I be able to fuck myself?

I have a harem of combative weaponized sex androids and it's the most cash money experience

With the advent of modern medicine, the rule of nature, in that the strong, smart, adaptable survive while the weak, stagnant, and sickly perish has ceased. The weak now survive just as the strong do, and as such, we have halted our own evolution. Yes, it's nice that people don't die so much anymore, but the cost was that we no longer evolve.

The next logical step is to take evolution by the reins, take command of our own adaptation. Transhumanism doesn't necessarily mean roboticism, it may also include gene editing.

The last thing we need is niggers with robotic limbs.

I just want my Monika waifubot. Can a man dream?

Attached: sa1s9UK2R3lesUfB1gMwEAnEFAg3tBOmunpwXQQsBpE.png (600x600, 400K)

Im a Doesitfeelgoodtomydingusist so, i guess?

Shoot every transhumanist on sight

Even if we discard the ideological component of transhumanism, you have to be really dumb to actually think gene editing will work. It will be the end of our specie. Read Kaczynski.

It is inevitable once we make our big jump to space. We will need to resist radiation somehow.

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I prayed for the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed Machine.

Attached: sentinel.jpg (2296x1146, 1.37M)

If you're pro white you must be a transhumanist

Nanoborg is best borg

Attached: nanoborg.jpg (1280x1885, 584K)

Genetic Engineering still is transhumanism, most transhuamnist advocate for genetic engineered humans that should have augmented intelligence and health. Gene Augements will shape the latter part of the 21th and the initial decades of the 22th but after that its gonna be posthuman.

Attached: anewworldawaits.png (1024x576, 209K)

Attached: cyborgawe.png (1280x688, 886K)

It's pathetic how atheists try to cope with their mortality.

trannies