Yugoslavia Ethnic Conflicts

I'm sure many of us are well-read of the conflicts that ensued in Yugoslavia during the 1990s, where religious and ethnic strife lead to civil war. What is the opinion of Jow Forums on the war?

Attached: xpk20de6qwgz.jpg (800x533, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4XJF25Xo0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Génocide_franco-français#Les_tanneries_de_peaux_humaines
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bosnian muslims should've of been destroyed completely. They don't belong in Europe. Islam has no place in Europe.

>how do i instigate a balkan shit flinging thread xD
very original

Bait thread

Americans don't get to say what belongs and doesn't in europe since you are a country of traitorous bastards

it's been a while since I saw one, so i figured the time is nigh

That's another question which can be brought up; was American intervention justified in anyone's eyes?

Interestingly enough, the New Zealand guy said that part of his motive for the massacre which would presumably lead to a civil war was so that America would be weakened to the point where they would not be able to intervene in any more conflicts, such as the one in Yugoslavia.

This
Balkans will unite and remove every single shill, glow, ((( ))) and rapefugee

>I'm sure many of us are well-read

Attached: laughing.jpg (480x360, 10K)

If you haven't interfered they would be. Same goes with Kosovo. But your country always support the "other" side.

what do you even know about Bosnia and Europe fucking nigger

As Milosevic said "you too will soon have this conflict on your land".

leave us alone

all of them have their land now, so shut the fuck up and move on

well we got our independence, which resulted in our country being a bankrupt, jobless, corrupt, conservative shithole that people are leaving by the hundreds of thousands

but hey, freedom and whatever.

>Complaining while being the second best ex- Yugoslav state to live in

If you are nostalgic over Yugoslavia and Tito you should get hanged. The creation of that "country" is the worst thing in history that happened to these people.

I'm not nostalgic for yugoslavia, I don't give a fuck about yugoslavia

I'm just saying that croatia became shit after the war. And to be fair, all the other countries did too, except Slovenia.

>being the second best ex- Yugoslav state to live in

I'm sure all the people who now live in germany, ireland and australia would agree with you

What do you know ass wipe? I know Germany is America's BITCH! We own your asses, so shut your fucking mouth.

i don't have any real cultural knowledge or any big tasty opinions that'll get fagets hooping and hollering, but i would ask any balkans (especially of older age) how similar you feel the socio-political landscape of the US compares to your land in terms of domestic conflict.

fellow named Thomas Chittum allegedly worked with the Croats doing some fighting there during the war, hypothesized racially-based conflict rather soon in the US based upon demographic projections, gang infiltration of police+military, military desertion to join co-ethnics, and very vulnerable status of national guard and other armories around the US.

he gave a story where some small Yugoslav army outpost was on the edge of a mixed-population town, the Croats took 10 guys with rifles and optics at 200yd out in cover and just started blasting any head they saw. obviously IRL it doesn't work like GTA so the commander surrendered the whole damn thing, having no idea/intel/etc. to 10 fucking guys.

any thoughts, balkan friends? the book is called Civil War 2: The Coming Breakup of America by Thomas Chittum. available on some archives and some HUWHITE activist site if you search it

well the modern world is kinda shit anyway, so whatever. all the "good" races are getting overbred by sand people and blacks, so be happy with what you got, thankfully we are completely ignored by the west.

dude, balkans are NOTHING compared to stuff in some places west - there is a genuine feeling of threat, of predation, hell, any balkan bum can walk anywhere at 12 am, not so much for others.

>how similar you feel the socio-political landscape of the US compares to your land in terms of domestic conflict.

not at all

the war didn't start because of race or ideology, it started because, after Tito died, one state (serbia) tried to basically rule over the other states, and then it escalated when they actually attacked croatia

I don't think a war like that is possible in the US, but a breakup of some kind definitely is.

I read that book. The guy was definitely colored by the experience and jaded, and suddenly had an OH SHIT moment when he understood USA might go through a similar moment.

The difference is in Yugo wars it was natives fighting natives, there were no weird minorities, in america you have so many groups its hard to keep track...

But yeah, i think everything points to minorities getting rowdy because they sense their demographic rise.

This was also a Yugo paranoia before the war. Now, our states are crap, young people fleeing, but it is what it is.

Tko nas, bre, zavadi, jarane?

did you actually ever go to any of those places where you supposedly can't walk around after midnight? Because I've walked around Berlin at all hours of the night and nothing fucking happened.

Greater Serbia when?

Attached: preferred_map.png (300x232, 44K)

thats true

i cant even count how many times i walked back to my apartment completely blackout drunk at 3am in the morning and not only did nothing happen, but i never even felt unsafe on the street

leave the balkans tf alone eurofag

thanks for response, while i am a unilingual uncultured fuck i do have a working knowledge of the actual war and the geopolitical situation preceding it. generally, i tend to think this is coming when the next large Market Correction happens. ie, especially in southern california people are completely unable to make rent/mortgage and become homeless.

listened to several of his interviews, i differ in opinion from Chittum on several issues but most notably on his NWO views. certainly there are myriad individuals and organizations (named or nameless) with tons more power than anyone you've ever heard of....but man i listened to his ass say that Obama's Afghan Surge was literally intended to get 1/2 of the US Military decimated by an alliance of angry Arabs, lmao

also, there is the "stolen land" component. the Mexican government allowed Whites to come into the Texas territory and develop it. they were happy to see so much prosperity come! yeah, until the White Texans declared independence and started blasting.

the Mexican American War essentially started by the US troops sitting between the Grande and the Nueces (disputed border) and parking a couple army corps there until they got shot at a little bit, then they shat on the Mexicans until they didn't want anymore land.

i don't know if i am correct, but i get the feeling that the Mexicans and Hispanics in general know this history, and feel they've been wrong, in a way similar to how certain older or more culturally-involved Southerners feel. the most memorable war is the one you lost and were conquered in, no?

Kinda true. The "ethnic" thing is what it is, however, it was just balkan shitfest.

I am genuinely puzzled over what will happen in places like france for instance, with all those maghrebi nations or whatever, now THEY are gonna go worse than us.

I think even the USSR collapsed along ethnic lines - Baltics, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc.

Europe cant really adapt to modern age in my opinion... the Rights of men was written for EUROPEANS, not fucking everyone.

Yeah, got chased around in Malmo by a Somali, some bulgarian bros helped me and we kicked the shit out of the guy.

Fucking ridicoulous.
Also, they harass the girls like crazy, chase after them, going "gib numba, gib numba", ten of them around a small girl, until our balkan gopniks show up and start screeching. It was not a nice experience.

>Israel kills Muslims nobody stops them
>Serbia does it everybody loses their minds
Seems unfair

>Bosnian muslims should've of been destroyed completely. They don't belong in Europe. Islam has no place in Europe.
Burger is right!

Shut the fuck you stupid mutt. Bosnians are whiter than the average mutt

>got chased around in Malmo by a Somali

I'm a liberal and I support multiculturalism, but Somalis need to get shot.

Attached: Serbien_muss_sterben.jpg (523x331, 35K)

Everyone has beef with everyone on their border and revanschism was held in check by the Party (Tito best patriarch) with him gone every bad thing once uttered in a drunken jest was suddenly possible. Race/ethnicity was not the main issue it was mostly Albanians and islamophiles that were darker and thus burgers were made to think it was about death camps when in fact post yugo borders and demographics were a clusterfuck and would explode in time anyway.

Jow Forums was in Croatia in 1992
youtu.be/4XJF25Xo0Dw

Bosnians are more european than you mutts. They're more based as well.

> be Croat
> have to use all financial, material and military power and prepare for 4 years so they can defeat 40 000 peasants with AK-47
topkek
Serbs & Jew = brothers forever

Italian nigger defending muslim filth. Of course!

Shut the fuck up hans, have you converted to islam yet you fucking faggot?

t. mutt trying to teach europeans who's white and who's not

go back your ptg

Oh, Yugoslavia
Son, I am disappoint

Attached: 220px-Josip_Broz_Tito_uniform_portrait.jpg (220x331, 20K)

yeah you people had the whole yugoslavian army, complete with tanks, jets, missiles and whatever, and you still lost.

t. muzzie

Attached: 1999.jpg (1199x2209, 686K)

>this is what Croats actually believe

How is he wrong?

There was no grand YNA invasion
Militia men just took Planes, Boats and Tanks that were in the bases in Croatia and Bosnia
YNA proper remained in Serbia (that didn't stop them from giving supplies to the militias ofc)
YNA couldn't act or else Belgrade would get bombed
This is why Belgrade got bombed in 99, YNA entered Kosovo

Americans saw an opportunity to destabilize the region after Tito's death. They funded and supported "nationalist" groups.

You're not even white you fucking moron. Shut up, you have no say in this.

I remember when the winter Olympics were held there. Sarajevo was beautiful. Today it seems like hell on earth.

i just hope all of us stay irrelevant for at least another 50 years so we can survive this shit thats happening to the west

so you're saying that you had tanks, planes, boats and logistic support

yeah, that's completely different

It wasnt the YNA
It was militia men who were handed the keys to all the tanks and planes but the YNA did supply those men.

Attached: 1543882278370.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Real Bosnian's? yes
Islamic Bosnian's? no

Attached: ss.gif (600x900, 277K)

My grandma is half yugo

that it was great lesson and that there are a lot of traitors

Is that Motorola?

i forgot to post based music
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

They are turks and roaches aren't European or even Human.

Attached: remove_kebab.jpg (600x539, 51K)

Had the YNA intervente the Croats would be greatly outnumbered
Croats had acess to those same Tanks and Planes from their regions, and they had supplies coming from Hungary, Slovenia and former East Germany

intervened*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>be serb
>get to command the only professional army in the area to conquer a country which is already falling apart due to separatists
>lose anyway

Fucking serbs

What are these sounds? Is it Switzerland falling apart? Oh noes!

That feeling when Europe realizes 20 years after you that Islam is a threat to civilization.

>tfw the serbs realize that same thing after hundreds of years of helping the Turks

this is also true. funnily enough, a lot of the more particularly nasty international terrorists (i think even including that still-kicking childfucking barbarian Hekmartyar) were immediate products of CIA and Pentagon funding, support, etc for foreign fighters going into bosnia. really one of the more particularly stupid interventions; i sincerely can't even see the aim to it.

these suited parasites at the top either don't recognize or don't care about the fact that armed, trained, motivated groups of irregular fighters don't all get fucking wiped like some video game, they don't all get used up and poof they're gone. they GO HOME eventually, or elsewhere and cause more trouble. motherfuckers in Idlib province right now were trained by veterans of the Bosnian foreign islamist fighters, no fukken doubt. probably even a few greybearded Achmeds that fought in all of 'em since Bosnia out there, too.

topkek

Are you implying YNA Croats fought against you too?
And you guys literally had US advisors on your side, they even helped you plan OpStorm

You fags refused to kill and expell the Bosniak muslims after the Turks were removed from the Balkans

>Are you implying YNA Croats fought against you too?
Many did, and even I know a few. Still, I think that most switched sides later in the war.

>And you guys literally had US advisors on your side, they even helped you plan OpStorm
They only helped during operation Storm. Croatia was working alone before then.

Because you fags started WW1, plus, what's worse, not killing a bunch of civilians who aren't even in your country, or actively helping an outside force in their invasion of europe for hundreds of years?

>Europe realizes 20 years after you that Islam is a threat to civilization
Europe hasn't realized shit, public opinion is still liberal about it, even if it's shifting

>Croatia was working alone before then
Where did the German and Hungarian AKs come from then?
>Because you fags started WW1
Holy fuck, this was before WW1 you brainlet
Bosnia was part of the same country as you
>actively helping an outside force in their invasion of europe for hundreds of years
Not true
After Serbia fell we fought with Hungarians and Austrians all the time to help against the Ottomans, this is why there were so many Serbs in Krajina and Vojvodina in the first place

you're naive. bosnia exists as long as there's an external force keeping it together. if the west dies, bosnia dies with it.

>Where did the German and Hungarian AKs come from then?
They were supplied in small numbers. At the start of the war Croatia was fighting using the police force, and even when the army was deployed, they were lacking equipment, most being equipped with WW2 rifles, or just being unarmed.
Actual weapons were only available after the Croatian army looted JNA barracks.
>Holy fuck, this was before WW1 you brainlet
>Bosnia was part of the same country as you
You are blaming Croatia for what Austria-Hungary did? Brainlet
>Not true
>After Serbia fell we fought with Hungarians and Austrians all the time to help against the Ottomans, this is why there were so many Serbs in Krajina and Vojvodina in the first place
Sometimes. Most serbs, during the vassalage period, at least, fought against Christians and Ottoman Muslim enemies, in battles such as in the battles of Rovine, Nicopolis, and Ankara.
Meanwhile Croatia managed to stop the Ottomans pretty much every time and was never conquered.

You Serbian nationalists will never see the big picture because you are too dumb. Its useless to try and explain anything to you but ill post this for others who might be reading. Jewish influence and subversion has literally turned you into Spiritual Jews. Your boy Vuk Draskovic explained it well.

"Comparative denial of antisemitism also manifests itself as a more
favorable comparison between Serbs and Jews, especially with regards
to the common martyrdom of the two peoples throughout history. The
comparison between Serbian and Jewish history is closely linked to the
martyrdom myth characteristic of Serbian nationalist discourse, and
as such was a notable component of Serbian nationalism in the late
1980s and the early 1990s. In 1985, in his “Letter to the writers of
Israel,” Vuk Drašković lamented over Serbia’s troubled history though
an analogy with the suffering of the Jews. He wrote that “every square
foot of Kosovo is Serbia’s Jerusalem: there is no difference between the
suffering of Serbs and Jews. Serbs are the thirteenth, lost tribe of Israel”
(Drašković, 1987, p. 74). The best-known exponents of the comparison
between Serbs and Jews was the controversial, government sponsored
Serbian–Jewish Friendship Society founded in 1990 by a
group of Serbian nationalist intellectuals and some of the country’s
Jewish public figures. The society promoted the bond between Serbian
and Jewish people on the grounds that both suffered persecution in the
hands of Croatian fascists and German Nazis (see Gordiejew, 1999).
Importantly, behind the seemingly philosemitic sentiments propounded
by the Serbian–Jewish Friendship Society lay a more sinister “functionalization”
of Jews, and the usurpation of Jewish symbols and history
in the pursuit of Serbian nationalist agenda (see Gordiejew, 1999;
Sekelj, 1997; Živković, 2000)."

Attached: jewsserbbosnia.png (558x641, 530K)

Kinda truth. It's funny how commonly accepted "borders" really work and when it's the time of their constant changing through history. It cracks me up when people start moralizing about which place is their own or not. When most if not all changes are done by conquering each other. Might makes it right in the eyes of perpetrator, especially in future generations who inherent it. Negotation's and compromise is only when there's balance of power.

Turkroaches and muslims terrorists coming back from Afghanistan & Algeria.
The destruction of that bridge was one of the best thing that happened in Herzegovina.

Attached: mostar-koprusu-yikim.jpg (656x400, 240K)

There are more Jews in Croatia then in Serbia

Over 60 thousand Serbs died during the Ottoman conquests
Meanwhile there were only 6000 during Niccopolis
You are deliberately ignoring battles like the Siege of Belgrade or the numerous Hajduks and Uskoks who fought constantly against the Turks, and are cherrypicking random Princes collaborating with invaders

Raider attacks on Turks travelling in Serbia were constant, which is why Turks gave us autonomy to placate potential rebels
You are a fucking fag

>Because you fags started WW1,
It was the frogs & brits that started WW1. It's all about Economy and bankers ... and j... . The assassination of the Austrian heirdom was a pretext and some false flag igniter.

Attached: liar liar.png (1024x797, 860K)

>Serbo-Croat wikipedia

Attached: bry1c8w.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

Bosnian living in aus here. Just wanna say i love my croat and serb brothers and sisters and what happened decadws ago now was tragic. All sides are guilty at atrocities and i have optimism for our future, i love you all and i forgive you all, aslong as you can forgive me for having turkic blood in my veins, i didnt decide that shit.

Mi smo sve brace i sestre, familija moja ima muslimansko historije ali ja nezovem se musliman i nisam nikad bio u zivotu, i ja volim moj srbski i hrvatski braca.

Jebi oni amerikani i zidovih sto su nas zajebali dok je tito umro.

Were have they all gone ? NYC ?

Pls stay in Australia

Turned into soap

it americans didn’t interfere muslims would be BTFO and kosovo wouldn’t exist but burgerlards just had to destabilize the region for some reason. thanks kike freaks

I heard once that there is no proof of it, and is in facts, a reuse from what the frenchies did against Brittany's uprising against the jewish (French) Revolution
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Génocide_franco-français#Les_tanneries_de_peaux_humaines

Thanks for letting Kosovars settle in Macedonia, you're helping us retake it
You might have to change your name to East Albania tho

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

n

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

Do you see me as the enemy?

Why haven't there been any chimpouts since the wars in the Balkan? Did everyone get what they wanted?

Leave us alone

US military base in Balkans, basically everyone (except the Albanian) has a gun pointed at their heads

It's basically some gipsy-tribes fighting over some leftover cables and cords Russia and West Europe hast left. So it's was a massive chimp out about stealing copper.

Pic related

Attached: cigansbecigans.jpg (634x350, 43K)

So im not considered a part of the yugo family due to 400 year old history ? But my family and i all come from bosnia were we just destined to be hated by serbs ?

No, we are the only ones with a gun to our heads. The rest bordering Albanians actually like anal, and those not bordering them are on a path of complete irrelevancy and national death.

you guys are almost 4x our population and you can’t retake kosovo already? at least we’re aware we have zero military power come on
also east albania will happen once america decides to hop back in on the fun

You've never even seen Bosniaks

What's more important?
>your precious kikestick god?
>genetic survive of Europeans?

choose one

Attached: bosnia.jpg (1164x783, 238K)