Just read the manifesto and now I fucking love this guy to death

Just read the manifesto and now I fucking love this guy to death.
I'm not even white lol, and I agree with almost everything he said.

Attached: file.png (379x398, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/
anonfile.com/Hce9sbx2b5/Brendon_Tarrant_zip
hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
discord
archive.fo/gCLYh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he didn't say anything. it's just fake news. military propoganda produced by CIA lemon party gestapo.

when everything fails activate the "everything is a jewish conspiracy" mode

Link?

darkweb.tokyo/

Shoot up a mosque for the white race, become the first BLAQ nazi.

No you don’t. Everything thing he said was a literal meme. Quit being a fucking faggot .

A bit too eco for my tastes, but he made some good points.

Anyone disagreeing with the majority of it is either a non-white in a white country, severely brainwashed by the media narrative, or they didn't actually read all of it

Attached: NZ shooter manifesto1.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Easy to solve. Have more kids our shut the fuck up. If it's that important to you please go ahead. Nobody stopping you. That just means even more potential converts.

This guy is a fucking moron. Talking about low birthrates of white people while being an unmarried virgin without kids.

I totally agree with page 25 where he says.

You are a faggot. Go shoot yourself.

He's an eco-fag. He considers high birthrates to be an environmental problem and non-whites and non-asians to be the ones fucking it up.

anonfile.com/Hce9sbx2b5/Brendon_Tarrant_zip

he's deranged though, see his passage where he likens himself to Nelson Mandela

Nelsen Mandela was a terrorist too though

Possibly the most accurate and true part of the manifesto.

Why do people not get this was a reference to Mandela running an anti-white terror campaign where he personally ordered the death of hundreds. That’s why he was in jail.

When let out they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize.

Min svenska vän.

hollywoodlanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

>I'm not even white lol, and I agree with almost everything he said.
You would, he didnt even call you kikes out. Hmm mossad much.

The whole manifesto doesn't make sense.
If you are against mass immigration you go against those that are responsible.
How does killing random muslims help the cause?
All of the manifesto is intelligently written but at the key points stupid decisions were brought in that clearly benefit the opposition.
Also the whole thing was very well planned and executed. With the same strict planning you also could have brought down someone of the elite.
I'm a calling FALSE FLAG!

"Are you a Fed/shill/mossad agent/false
flag/patsy/infiltrator/antifa/glow in the dark etc?
No, but the next person to attack could be, so a healthy scepticism is a
good thing.
Just do not allow your scepticism to turn to paranoia and keep you from
supporting those that want the best for you."

>dat navy seal pasta

this guy was a lurker or legit poster here

Attached: pagan2845.jpg (791x555, 181K)

If you had actually read it you'd know that he considers cultural declince and subversion a real issue, but one that will take a long time to fix. He figures that by the time the problem is fixed Europeans will effectively have been replaced, and sought to prevent that from happening.

He specifically stated that he chose to go after Muslims instead of "x" because their high birthrates pose an immediate threat whereas we will have time to deal with the traitors later.

well wikipedia says he founded Umkhonto we Sizwe in 1961, then was jailed in 1962

all the terrorist acts that his organization created took place after he was jailed, can he really be blamed for it?

Please supply sources if I am factually incorrect

Don't care about his words.
His actions count.
And they don't make sense in the context to combat mass immigration.

I am an eco fag but plan to have at least 4 kids

>I'm not even white lol
we know

Attached: 1552711327896.png (1330x750, 366K)

Why don't they make sense? Would removing migrants not combat migration?

Just because you're an eco-fag doesn't mean you see the same problems he does.

Your IQ must be dangerously low. You might want to see a doctor

Just a reminder this guy didn’t shoot any “invaders” even by his own definition. He shot foreign nationals. Literally.

This would be like him getting shot while he visited Pakistan.

They weren't tourists though.

The Bangladesh Cricket team almost got shot

Only if you kill 50 Muslims every day.
If you kill them only once and keep the elite alive you will have policies enacted that lead to the exact opposite of your goal.
> inb4 muh accelerationism
If you want accelerationism got to sweden.

But they didn't. We were talking about the peopel he shot.

the fucking loser behaves like a 12 year old edge kid and if you love him, you're a fag.

Where is the link for the video anons?

tikiuosi kad tai bait'as

>Only if you kill 50 muslims every day
He did want others to do what he did.

>If you want accelerationism go to Sweden
Accelerationism is needed thoughout the entire west.

Lurk more before posting. He posted the link to his live facebook feed on his 8ch thread

Best part is RADICALIZATION OF WESTERN MEN and DIVERSITY IS WEAK

I finished reading it ten minutes ago myself. The Tarrant Testament reminded me of first reading The Unabomber Manifesto - expected rabid gibberish, found something clear, logical, comprehensive and even witty. (Blames Fortnite for his habit of flossing over the corpses of his victims. My God, imagine if he'd actually done that.)

Like the Unabomber, once you accept Tarrant's premise, that the White race must survive, then everything else follows. The attack, the testament, the video, everything. Any White who reads that testament will be stirred by it. He's a genius, but he will only be free in 27 years if we all are, and we all know it.

Attached: IMG_0138.jpg (1536x1330, 196K)

>This guy is a fucking moron. Talking about low birthrates of white people while being an unmarried virgin without kids
He did more than you ever will.

Attached: way of the soldier.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

For posterity
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1

> Accelerationism is needed thoughout the entire west.
What I'm saying is that accelerationism won't work. All you'll get is another Sweden.

Lol FBI. Come at me bro.
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

If that's true then we've already lost. Or do you not even know what accelerationism means?

Not everything he said is as black and white as he portrayed it. He's a good example of a guy who was half-informed.

>If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that the birthrates must change.
This, for instance, is a self-correcting evolutionary problem, as long as we stop immigration and encourage remigration. Yes, the average white woman only has 1.5 children instead of the 2.1 needed to keep a stable population, but within that average number, conservative white women have 2 children on average while progressive white women have 1 child on average. The next generation will be much smaller than the last, but after that there will be a conservative/traditionalist stabilization.

>We must crush immigration and deport those invaders already living on our soil.
Ultimately, yes, but a more realistic approach is to introduce strict immigration controls and remigration bribes. This was done for a few years in the Netherlands: unemployed migrants with dual citizenship were given a lifelong monthly bribe to go home and never return here. The scheme was abolished because it became too popular. This is how easy it really is to get rid of most nonwhites, particularly the ones who hate us: just give them $200 a month (which is less than what they get in welfare while in our countries anyway) with the sole condition that they never come to your country again, and most of them will take it!

>doesn't really name the jew
>totally our guy
:^)

No we have not already lost.
Simply deal with the elites first that are trying to divide us.

stfu it's a genius troll

>he posted the link to his live facebook feed on his 8ch thread

crazy, where can I find that thread?

>He's a good example of a guy who was half-informed.

true, as was ABB

Attacking the elites is good and well, I'm just explaining his reasoning, which is quite understandable.

>read the manifesto

Attached: maxresdefault (rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>tikiuosi kad tai bait'as
aš ne baitinu. aš ne iš smaluotų ir degutuotų biudžetų. jeigu kas nors naudosis mano postais kaip baitu tai kitas reikalas.

> I'm just explaining his reasoning, which is quite understandable.
No his reasoning is stupid and only makes sense if you are a false flag.

You cant beat them at their own game. So killing 50 sandniggers > having 4 kids.

subscribe to pewdiepie

His reasoning is fine. Do you think removing the elites and bringing about cultural change will happen overnight?

Look up r and k selection.
You won't beat them with higher birthrates.

he just wants violence to escalate
how hard is it to understand?

>implicitly names the jew
>having no reading comprehension
>not understanding that including the jewish question in the manifesto would make it even easier for jews to spin the narrative and repel fence sitting normies who could've been getting redpilled

The main reason you won't beat them with birthrates is that the treasonous government keeps importing them and subsidizing them to have huge numbers of useless eater kids with your money.

>goes out doing what he did
>supposedly cares about muh optics
Sure thing glow in the dark.

What exactly did he do what I will not be able to do?

Are guns supposed to be that quiet, or has the audio been DRC'd?

Foreign nationals who were LIVING in NZ. He did it to send mozlems a message, and he was successful. Mozlems don't understand language of peace and negotiation.

If only liberals weren't so evil and cowardly, nobody would need to die. I wonder if they ever feel shame for being so disgusting. :(

Attached: Not so fast.png (904x882, 914K)

Yes! Start with the media.
Stop the Bonnier clan and you can turn Sweden from a tolerant society that embraces multiculturalism into majority hardcore Ethnonationalists within 6 months.
Remember most people are NPCs.

Remove one globalist and another takes its place. It should be done, and he also encourages it in his manifesto, but not dealing with the other threat at the same time is asking for extinction.
An analogy would be a war on multiple fronts.

>optics
credibility*

nothing said was all that insightful he just took basic well known truths, blew them to edgy disproportion, and then shot some people. it was all pretty gay and you're probably a lefty faggot trying to frame up this board with autistic shitposts. give it a fucking rest with this edgy shit

> Remove one globalist and another takes its place.
If you deal with enough puppets nobody wants to be a puppet any more.

Same goes for removing muslims in the west. Remove enough of them and they realize it's safer back home. We just need more men of action in the west.

Totally agree. Was a pretty reasonable read desu.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gs

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

I'm half white and I also agree. I don't want Western Europe to turn into Brazil or worse. There's too much history and culture here. If every white country became minority white the world will be a much darker (metaphorically) place. We will look back on the golden age of humanity as 2000 BC - 2000 AD. Before global average IQ dropped to 80.

You would have to kill millions and it would be less effective.
Civil war will destroy what is left of Europe.

>muh CIA conspiracy theory
K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (700x483, 39K)

>You would have to kill millions
So would you have to if you intended to remove globalists and their puppets.
>Civil war will destroy what's left of Europe
Civil war will revitalize Europe better than almost any other option. And it has to be done before the EU army is completely formalized.

So, what are you saying, user?

> Danes being retarded.
Go back to Legoland!

wheres the rest?

I am saying have as much kids as possible. If youre so scared that muslims will "take over" make sure to reproduce as much as possible and stay "on top".

he unironically fled to Israel

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 1.12M)

We don't need to do that in our own countries. There are easier and better solutions. Can you think of one?

My favorite part of any major event is the schizoposting that immediately follows it.

Sounds like you have one

Guess by this logic Hitler is innocent.

Sure thing schlomo

>doesnt name the Jew
Into the trash it goes

Because you're a feckless cunt toolbag retard with a large brow ridge and acorn dick.

Attached: deus-gevalt-7698602.png (500x486, 71K)

Hitler was innocent

This summarizes Jow Forums in 2019

Well, I mean, he is innocent in our eyes. No reason for whites to worship a nignog like mandela.

archive.fo/gCLYh here you go

>s-s-so then we paid the invaders to leave us alone and supported the whole world :) money for all the brown people the end :)