His blood is on your hands, Jow Forums

His name was Atta Elayyan, 33, just became a father.

He would rush home every day, after work, to be with his new baby son. He was a national fusbol player and a beloved figure in the tech community.

His Friday prayer at Christchurch would be his last.

Attached: zealand.png (1487x1496, 1.96M)

looks like a kind guy

Muslims are just normal people who live normal lives. How would you feel if we started calling all white people terrorists because of radical right wing extremists like Brent Tarrant?

Attached: Capture.png (1619x1615, 2.8M)

niggers tongue my anus

Bring all of those 49 kike stories about poor mudslimes already here, no need to make new one every time.

We are a board of peace.

How is this any different than last week?

>His blood is on your hands, Jow Forums
Good!

White people, men in particular, are bashed daily by the media.
If muslims want muslim privilege, Why don't muslims just stay in their own countries?

A shitskin nigger invader that got what he had coming

Attached: 244AF68F-E263-4AE5-BEE4-4B539E28CAAF.jpg (1184x868, 674K)

Imagine if he hadn't migrated to a white man's land?

you already consider it that way in your soul so just be honest

This

Lmaoo

There is no such thing as radical Islam. All Islam teaches the same thing

Someone's blood is on my hands?
That's kinda cool.

Attached: 34234234.jpg (248x248, 9K)

Bring back all the dead and raped white children by muslim terrorists you hypocrite, do you now at least know what it feels like?

Simple. Don't be a mudslime, don't go to mosques or live in mudslime neighborhoods, and keep your birth rates to a low.

Good, we are a board or peace so we oppose muslims

Basedboy Muslim. They would kill you given the chance. The only reason they don't is because they are not a big enough majority in America. Most Muslims aren't violent true enough however the nonviolent Muslims are okay with the violent ones commiting acts of violence. Islam is cancer and a horrible belief system. Nothing to do with race it's a religion anyone can be Muslim but you're retarded as fuck if you are.

Attached: aussie spin.gif (399x369, 37K)

Not this 33 shit again

That’s terrible, the selfishness of the shooter in wanting to be a soldier for 10 minutes at the cost of life and of innocence is just-
>national fusbol player
He died too quickly

I honestly never understood the hate Muslims get on this board. They are more religious, traditional and less degenerative than most white Christians and atheists these days in the west. The only group of people that ever seem to be christians are south americans beaners and african and cerribbian immigrants. Not everything has to be about technology and historical inventions.

Attached: bukan-hendak-poligami-teuku-wisnu-berha-75c6e7.jpg (670x335, 50K)

>using baby as human shield
typical sicko

nothing would have happened if him and his family and all before him just stayed in the middle east.

>Guy comes to visit NZ, stay for a few years and then leave.

>retard shoots him

good job. I mean, this guy is Kuwaiti, probably came to NZ to work temporarily.

then by that logic, Moroccan rapists were alright because they killed some ""invaders"" in their country? lmao

All Islam is radical in the end. If you follow the kuran it teaches violence. The first half was written and more peaceful but the second half was violent and Muslim authorities say the newer passages supercede the old ones. Islam is a cancer that encourages oppression and hate.

>is on your hands
My hands? I didn't pull any trigger, faggot

hi achmed, taqqiya my biggg nutttt sackkk

Good.
I wish more shitskins like him would die

Looks like a SO I B O I to me

Therefore I don't care

GOOD I HOPE MORE MUSLIM BABIES GET SUBBED TO PEWDIEPIE

Attached: 1552671776831.png (1357x759, 423K)

He was a muslim, there was no crime.

>beloved figure in the tech community
Tech geeks deserve no sympathy they are just souls animals

Good

Given the chance they would force you to submit it Islam or kill you.

Take your pick

How would people in Saudi Arabia feel if white Christians started flooded their country and setting up shop there.. Hmm

this OP has a pickle rick tattoo

wow multiculturalism sucks it killed this dad : (

>faggot goes to extremist psyop facility in country he wants to conquer
>gets squirted with wacky hot metal fragments movin all fast
so sad

Dang this other thread was just talking about weird energy and shilling 33 everywhere. Might really be something bad coming.

Maori land you mean

now do ebba's obituary

Ugh I hate his look, glad he's dead.

>My dad rocks
Yeah more like "My dad is under rocks"

Attached: 1550297700640.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Exactly. People throw around the term radical Islam when all Islam is radical.

Good! He should have brought his baby with him too to make it 50.

Go back to a bangladesh. Problem solved.

I guess he picked the wrong religion

A MUSLIM DIES
NO ONE CRIES

Good. Did they get the niglet, too?
'Cos BABYFUCKBABYFUCKBABYFUCKHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: hehe.gif (400x300, 916K)

Not anymore, I washed them already.

Did muslims mourn about Ebba when she got painfully torn in two pieces by a truck of piece?

(P.S. EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.)

Didn't you hear? They found another body, official score is now 50.

ok

Last time I checked, our hero exterminated 50 rodents. He beat the score of the only good Muslim to have ever existed, Omar Mateen.

Attached: 6578759.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

Having children or potentially having children is the issue. This post is damning evidence of his insidious presence in the west. You dont see white christians flooding to the middle east and insisting in carrying on our way of life

Attached: 1551091677582.jpg (854x651, 140K)

Not enough trash taken out.

The media already calls all white men terrorists, privileged and what not, we have nothing to lose

Wow, youre only like, the third retard to come in here and try to make us feel sympathy for soulless sand niggers who shouldnt be here in the first place. Eat shit, moralfag.

Fuck off out of our lands, munafiq cunt

Pol is a board of peace

he got rattattattatted

Attached: 1533000559200.jpg (952x960, 41K)

Everything i post is satire.
I am a poster of peace
Alhamulldillah

FUCK OFF CUNT NOBODY DID THE SAME WHEN PEOPLE DIED IN ALL THE BOMBINGS OR SHOOTINGS IN THE CONCERTS, CHARLIE HEBDO OFFICE, LINDT CAFE AND THE LIST GOES ON, ALL BECAUSE THERE'S TOO MANY TO COUNT AND IT TURNS FROM TRAGEDIES INTO STATISTICS

Don't pull this guilt trip shit it's disgustingly pathetic. Watching this incident unfold has been a breaking point and I now believe the globalists are right - the mob is hypocritical and just as evil. If the depopulation conspiracies are actually real it'll only propell the spiritual progression of human society

very sad...unfortunately part and parcel of living in a big city...so sad...so very very sad...oh boy so sad ..sniff

Did you faggots rush in to name every single victim after Manchester this way? Bataclan? Nice?

Did you? Of course you didn't. Fuck you.

Should become an atheist

one less sand sucker.

Attached: moonman 9999.gif (500x281, 441K)

It's the left's fault for bringing them in and constantly stirring up trouble between us and them.

All these mud races are such model citizens and yet somehow they can't create their own peaceful prosperous first world civilizations in their ancestral homelands where they can be free from the white man's oppression and achieve their own destiny.

Attached: common cause.png (909x923, 703K)

White could he not have made a life for himself in a muslim country? Somewhere where he would not have been so radically different from the current population.

Amazing how these Lefties demonize whites, and constantly portray them as monsters, yet they're always trying to provoke empathy in us for others.

It's as if they know whites are better people at altruism, and they're trying to exploit it.

I am already at my homeland, poofta. Shut your fucking mouth, or face consenquencies of master at underwater basketweaving.

Laughed out loud, ngl

Again. Why did he not go to one of those countries full of "normal" muslims?

Maori's lost.

I'm infiltrating these damn nazis by copying their words and opinions. They won't know what hit them when I show up to a local Jow Forums meeting and am wearing a shirt with all the freshest memes. And then boom, I call the cops on all of them. And since I have "user" turned on, they have no idea it will be me. Idiots.hah

An invader that had coming.
The war starts now and we will win.

Attached: 2cd89d29624c47e344dbeda1b29f7940077f088a.jpg (219x255, 8K)

They are strong so we need to be strong against them. We will prevail.

This rhymes nicely.

Exactly, the penalty for taking a Bible into saudi is death. Yet not only can they come to white countries, bring their filthy koran and build mosques.

S

>he played handegg

deserved his fate DESU

Atleast he'll get 72 virgin goat as promised to him by allah

You are now officially jew , svenny the telex terminal

Not true, you jerk. You can bring one bible. If you bring more than one, or show the one to anyone, well sure, there's uh, punishments...

>less degenerative

Compare inbreeding and IQ to correct your facts

Attached: WlofEqsS.png (839x847, 320K)

maybe the moiris should have shot up a few churches if they didn't want to be replaced

>shilling for foreign men occupying your lands

isn't it amazing that shitskins never did anything and are always victims? are you a semite user? MIGA

Does Muslims spare children, mothers and fathers?
I give you one minute to answer.

IQ = Inbreeding's Quitealright

rekt racist

Fuck all to do with me virtue signalling soiboi

migatards are worse than niggers.
oh wait i forgot they ARE niggers

Attached: miga_nigger.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Tough shit.
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

If he was really a good person he would have left islam long ago.

I have a pilot friend that was on a flight that was rerouted to saudi. He had a Bible in his luggage and was arrested. The SA government had to intervene to get him released. But let's impose the same limitations you list on them, so they may only bring in 1 koran and are not allowed to show it to anyone which also implies no mosques. That would be fair would it not?

Kek

>first world civilizations
What is so precious about your first world civilization besides your high divorce rates, degeneracy, dying family values, obesity epidemic and diabetic epidemic. Seriously tho, I don't think you ever contributed into the building and maintenance of your precious civilization. Your just a consumer like everyone else in the end of the day.

Attached: 4-4.jpg (800x643, 76K)