Imagine unironically being such a no-life loser than u spend your time thinking about the future of the white race...

imagine unironically being such a no-life loser than u spend your time thinking about the future of the white race instead of doing something productive with your time and working on becoming someone people actually want to spend time around lmao

Attached: 1451704420631.jpg (329x329, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying

I own a successful small business. Have a family and friends. All the things that signal a stable and productive member of American society.
I taught my sons that around blacks never relax. Islam is a shit ideology. To love, may, she breed with a white girl that isn't low hanging fruit. But most importantly, I made them wise to the Jewish tricks. That is my production.

>productive with your time
>spend your time thinking about the future of the white race
You just said it.

Attached: 12342134123.jpg (568x479, 221K)

>instead of doing something productive with your time
>t. redditposter

But I am a degenerate phone poster. That should read "love, marry, and breed with"

>working on becoming someone people actually want to spend time around lmao
the keyword is 'people. The vast majority are degenerates

on the down side you're also a sister fucking southerner and no real american will ever respect you :D

circlejerking on Jow Forums isn't productive tho

>implying I haven't been here longer than you

Attached: 1343501951424.jpg (362x358, 42K)

how many non """degenerate""" friends do you have? less than 3 right?

1 of them I guess

ever think maybe you're the problem and not literally everyone else?

Attached: 1342394736963.png (1500x1680, 85K)

>imagine unironically being such a no-life loser than u spend your time thinking about the future of the white race instead of doing something productive with your time and working on becoming someone people actually want to spend time around lmao
>doing something productive with your time - -someone people actually want to spend time around

Brother, what would that something be exactly?

"Travelling the world? Yippieeee! I love the experience! THESE 100% of all of these people are just like us! We should import them here! It's only whites who have people with social problems!
Partying? WOhooo! Casual drinking isn't bad, because my group says it's good! DON'T YOU DARE SAY NO! Cmon SMOKE UP JOHNNY! Stop worrying. Your mortage won't be going anywhere lmao. HAHAHA BEING DEPRESSED AND INDEBTED IS THE NEW COOL ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK! THERE'S LOADS OF COOL WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH AUTHENTIC PEOPLE AND DIVERSE PEOPLES!
Having a social media presence? YAY! I CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION! IT'S NOT JUST MANIPULATED BY ZUCC, NO NO NO!
Having female friends? YEAH! They ALL have some REALLY INTERESTING POINTS! AND THEY DEF WON'T DEVELOPE FEELINGS FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE A FALLING OUT!
You have controversial opinions? STOP THAT! WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD OUR COFFEE YET!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU VALUE HONESTY??? OH MY GOD, YOU'RE MAKING ME WANNA GRAB A XANAX FFS. LISTEN TO THIS LIL PUMP SONG BRUH, IT'LL CALM YOU DOWN. NOTHING IS FUCKED.

COME ON MAN... OKAY OKAY... YOU WANNA DO POLITICS??? LET'S DO POLITICS!!! JOIN OUR INCLUSIVE AND OFFICIAL GROUP! I KNOW IT MIGHT SOUND LAME AND WON'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING BUT YOU'LL GET TO WEAR SUIT!! JUST LIKE THE OTHER REAL POLITICIANS WHO MAKE THIS WONDERFUL DEMOCRATIC WORLD OF OURS POSSIBLE!

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SELECTIVE! THAT'S A NO NO IN MODERN SOCIETY!!!!!!"

Attached: VHgbaG4.png (720x404, 256K)

imagine not being white

Attached: 1514118075780.png (363x392, 326K)

Implying I want to spend my time around people

>le glassfag look
Failkikes

Race traitors and non whites don't need to like us. A future for our children is more important than undesirables.

Sage is my favorite spice

I've met so many finns in my life and every single one of them has been butt ass retarded. Thank you for keeping that ball rolling

Attached: bbbb.jpg (625x938, 113K)

literally can't

kill yourself then, loser, what's even the point of living if you're just gonna jack off to hentai all day and circlejerk on pol?

don't greeks touch little boys?

spoilers: whites don't like you either

Attached: 1341031487858.gif (320x240, 239K)

you're that retarded finn on twitter, kys

imagine actually giving a shit about what people think and say on a forum, kys

based

lmao nice job refuting anything I said.

You see these posts... AND DO NOTHING.
Everytime you've heard an actual argument.... YOU DO NOTHING.
You sit there and call Jow Forums unproductive... YET YOU'VE DONE NOTHING.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Come back to me in 10 years, let's see how fucked your life is, HOW SAD YOU ARE AND HOW YOU STILL BLAME POL FOR BEING A SPINELESS FAGGOT.

Have a nice day.

Attached: cutie.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>implying anyone dug through that giant pile of spaghetti u just dropped

shouldn't you be in your sauna playing grabass with a bunch of other naked dudes

Attached: Xzibit_smiling.jpg (354x365, 31K)

Ahhhhh? Nani desu ka? You think it's not productive when over millions of peoples have found out about the JQ and White identity?

>omg what people are trying to help themselves omg :O

Attached: 1254633445634.png (231x218, 6K)

At least I'm not a fucking nigger.
OOGA BOOGA. Go make a crime statistic.

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

imagine being such a loser that being white is the only club you can fit into lol, get those teeth fixed, bong

>implying

finns are literally the most autistic people in the world and also probably the gayest behind greeks, definitely some of the biggest degenerates I've ever met. You're worse than niggers tbqh

no

Attached: 1508936491474.png (477x467, 461K)

nigger

>imagine being such a loser that being white is the only club you can fit into lol, get those teeth fixed, bong

Can you be anymore defeated lol?

Attached: 1552229588703.jpg (700x518, 225K)

more aryan than you and have definitely had less cocks in my mouth

Attached: 30901210.png (695x374, 253K)

post teeth or kys

>becoming someone people actually want to spend time around
Imagine being this desperate for approval.

if you weren't a useless sack of shit it would come naturally :D