Man Pays Respects to Christchurch Shooting Victims:

youtube.com/watch?v=YI4JIdYy_eo

A moment of silence please...

Attached: respects.png (938x641, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/national/565544/Maori-cannibalism-widespread-but-ignored-academic-says
youtu.be/3K_D7kmiiog
youtu.be/PxOdOGkG36k
youtube.com/watch?v=kMXe-SmeGTc
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking ugly Maori dance that they think the world needs to take notice of. I wish they'd just fuck off with that shit.

What if every country did some shit dance like that at every opportunity, why the fuck people put up with it I have no idea, maybe in their own country yes, but the world owes them nothing.

cringe, this is how pathetic island niggers have gotten, not only have they accepted being invaded and taken over, they let the mudshit invaders walk over them just like the chinks.

LMAO, once were warriors my ass bru

>goes home
>drinks 47 beers
>assaults wife

Attached: 66faee713fee98931871dad55004c17d.jpg (462x308, 20K)

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

the Maorifags are famous for digging up graves and eating corpses. also they killed and ate thousands of Europeans

heretical.com/cannibal/nzealand.html

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/national/565544/Maori-cannibalism-widespread-but-ignored-academic-says

>muh coconut dance

Make the man some eggs fkn lol

Attached: 1544023490145.jpg (474x474, 28K)

youtu.be/3K_D7kmiiog

That's an adult man? Looks like a fucking retard. Islandniggers are some of the lowest form of humans. I used to work with a Samoan she was fucking dumb.

question, do these guys just drink and take welfare like natives in canada?

Isn't this paganism? Thats offensive to the Muslims.

youtu.be/PxOdOGkG36k

They are retarded as australian abos

It is pretty cringy.

This

If white people did shit like this everyone would make fun of them and call them a larping incel

Worf is actually better looking then that tranny
no homo

>muh haka

Attached: New-Zealand-wing-Julian-Savea-doing-haka_3203414.jpg (800x600, 114K)

What I’m watching lol

The only reason I even know who these people are is lord of the rings. How fucking sad is that?

that's fucking funny.

i live in the city so here our natives mainly keep to themselves, but up north in the sticks they had to ban disinfectant spray because theyd shoplift it and drink it

I hate when white people do it

basically they have the rez but if you go there and dont know anyone 50-50 you get jumped

Most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life...
youtube.com/watch?v=kMXe-SmeGTc

Attached: 1ca.png (669x483, 290K)

Local Maori man pays respect in his dying language that no one cares for and wants to learn and has to be artificially kept alive by the government through language learning in schools, and is furthermore becoming irrelevant through Asian and Arabic immigration and racial mixing between pakeha-Maori.

It effects you too, sole ow G mah bro

Attached: 51164092_p0_01.39.jpg (2480x3507, 1.19M)

ironic

>killed and ate thousands of Europeans

>maori begs for more muslims
Lmao.

was a decent movie but his career hallmark will always be jango fett

he was paid.

Comments status: off.

Best comedy film ever made

Fucking idiots. I wish people weren't so fucking stupid.

hahahaha

I'd kill myself if someone did a haka dance at my funeral

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gm

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

>Hasn't invented the wheel.
>Such a great culture.
>Literally what culture?