Why are New Yorkers so cucked?

Why are New Yorkers so cucked?

Attached: 5F336A40-0D46-4150-896B-0FAAB20A98C9.jpg (1125x1087, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streeteasy.com/building/15-hudson-yards/28e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They made a choice to stay there
Cucks gonna cuck

It sucks to rent in Manhattan, but is like that cause people here can pay these prices.

Anyway I'm looking forward to get out of this city. Is a 'privilege' not worth the price

>how does supply and demand work?????

Wasting so much space on bathrooms seems like a dumb idea, do Americans really do this? Like, mate, you're taking away from your living space to have more comfortable conditions for 15 minutes a day?

>europoors don't have a guest bathroom

I agree for a one bedroom having a sperate bathtub and shower and “his and her” sinks AND a powderroom(another toilet) is incrediblely stupid design.

Hudson Yards is a new development, which means all the units will be modern. In Manhattan, that commands a big premium, because a lot of units are ancient pieces of shit from the early-1900's with shitty plumbing, problems with insect infestations, shitty heating systems, etc.

This is the apartment. It's pretty damn nice. Perhaps not $93,000/yr nice, but nice.

streeteasy.com/building/15-hudson-yards/28e

Attached: Apt.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

Nice. Got trips.

Attached: Apt2.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

At least it's no fee

I'd rather have an additional home office or a small home gym instead of a bathroom that can fit 30 people at once for no apparent reason.

Attached: Apt3.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

I feel like this is the type of place a new rich would rent, the type of person that will be broke in 10 years.

>$7800 rent

Attached: 1536595880990.png (766x1000, 240K)

Wish I had that kurwa meme with the guy saying like 30 feet x 30 feet was enough for 1000 people. Think it had something to do with death camps.

I knew this shit looked familiar.

Attached: f6afd493f501dc32d08eb85aee0a309a.8.jpg (488x366, 17K)

That family room is incredibly small. No matter how nice it looks now, it is still going to be covered with stuff when someone actually lives there, if for no other reason there is no other space to put it
The best part is they still have to worry about homeless pissing on their sidewalks and random street crime

>1.5 Baths
Hol up

Attached: henry.jpg (256x256, 10K)

>putting a bathroom next to the kitchen

americans are morons

That apartment is so tiny, no matter where you put it it's next to the kitchen.

Thats all veneer. You can make your crack house look like that if you want

That's one of the newest, fanciest buildings on the island. If you can afford to live there, you couldn't give a fuck what it costs.

It means they have a bathroom with a sink, and toilet but not a bath/shower so it is not technically a bathroom.

>Toilet isn’t in it’s own closed off space
I’m fucking triggered. Even nice hotels that look like this apartment separate it from the actual shower/vanity space

Attached: 115AE180-F22F-4897-A045-86B3ED67284B.png (500x521, 100K)

No, it's marble.

At least put a door between the kitchen and the foyer

7800 per month ? nigga this is my yearly sallary lmfaoo

I pay $7800 a year in rent, and I'm walking distance to the beach

>$650/month
Yeah, the city and your apartment are probably garbage.

Cape Canaveral is 5/5 bredy comfy

> a bathroom that can fit 30 people at once for no apparent reason.

that reason is cocaine