Are leftists really this stupid...

Are leftists really this stupid? They are taking the bait so easily even though he explicitly said this is the reaction he wanted

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-115717_Twitter.jpg (719x757, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/a5S7t7xfba/The_Great_Replacement_docx
my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what he got.

And it's beautiful.

Attached: 94583895335.jpg (816x1224, 97K)

New Zealand would have censored the internet and banned guns without an excuse.

Why not? He was working for them.

Look at this guy's history. Look at the way he did his work. This isn't some spontaneous nut, as he presents himself, this is an experienced black operator. He's toured conflict zones, with no credible justification for his travels (yeah, he totally wanted to go to Pakistan for funzies), and he clears rooms like a pro.

Cleared room like a pro?
He just walked in and shot people.
How hard is that? Where was the technique? I’ll give you the fact that it’s hard to visualize technique from a go pro POV but seriously anyone could have done what he did.

check this faggot edgelord and laugh

most shooters do more injuries than kills.
if you watch the video, he shot a guy running out of the mosque in a split second. your average Dylan Roof would have probably totaled the wall or doors instead

It's like with IOTBW - literally everyone knew it's a bait, media reported that it was a bait, but they couldn't stop themselves from taking it all the way.

Attached: vo86c.jpg (699x637, 42K)

was probably a Jow Forumsommando, as for why he went to Pakistan and Turkey and other places, he said he used to be a communist in the past, then anarchist, then lolbertarian before becoming eco-fascist. He visited Muslim countries back in 2011-2012 probably to "enrich himself" or some shit, and I'm fairly certain that might've been what started the redpilling process for him

Never interrupt an enemy when it's making a mistake.

It just adds credibility to the notion that most of these words are meaningless and you can just do whatever you want. It literally doesn't matter what you say or do they just follow their set script.

Sure, and the USS Liberty sank in a tragic accident. Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked surprise attack expected by no one. The Lusitania was a passenger liner carrying no war materiel. The Mossad knew nothing about 9/11 before it happened, and the "dancing Israelis" witnessed it purely by accident.

Look for the discrepancies. Don't lull yourself to sleep making guesses at how bizarre facts can be made to fit the official line, and accepting those guesses uncritically.

It's literally not that far fetched of a story though, also considering the fact that I used to be damn near communist myself too, a Berniebro but then got redpilled on Islam which lead to me getting redpilled on everything else too.

He admitted he was a commie, and he visited Turkey and Pakistan back in his commie years. That might've started the redpilling process for him, that and all the major attacks on Europe too that kept on happening every few months. His last overseas trip was in Europe where he was visiting the sights of the battles which he wrote on his gun

>It's literally not that far fetched of a story though
It's far fetched enough. Too many (((coincidences))). We know the Mossad was active in Christchurch, and resentful toward its authorities, because of the 2011 earthquake incident where they got caught and were held up in public as both acting in a hostile, illegal way toward one of Isreal's allies and being too incompetent to keep it secret.

Now we have this shady fucker who has spent his adult life making regular trips to the Middle East, and he does something highly convenient for Israel, increasing hostilities between Muslims and the white mainstream, while distracting from their own vicious, indiscriminate violence toward Palestinians.

>he visited Turkey and Pakistan back in his commie years
He visited Pakistan in 2018. He's spent a lot of time in the Middle East over the last decade.

>if you breath air, you'll keep on living
>*breaths in*
>WHOAH SEE THEY'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED THEM WOW WHAT IDIOTS THIS GUY IS WINNING EPIC STYLE

the fact that he got the memes and so spot on makes it obvious he was an actual channer (be it half chan or infinity chan).
Havent you noticed how all the media and secret services type organisations never understand the memes? They do univesity papers on this shit and they still dont get it.

>Havent you noticed how all the media and secret services type organisations never understand the memes?
You're looking at people who are not incentivized to understand the memes. The media and consultants are both selling to the ignorant. It's much more profitable for them to only learn enough to build a narrative or portfolio of bullshit.

You know there are Israelis employed full-time to hang around here, and in other discussion sites, right? And I'm sure, operatives for other governments. They hire kids and NEETs. They have people who get it. This isn't 100% an Israeli operation, could be CIA or anyone. Seems very unlikely to be what it's presented as, though.

That outrageously cute girl is correct.

poor analogy
you don't get it and you don't get the point of analogies either

You're delusional.
Show me one proof of mossad/israeli agent ever getting a meme on here and using it properly.
I have seen no establishment people understand this place.
You not recognizing he's clearly a channer makes me think you're a shill. You glow in the dark.

it's a tranny and i know others much much much cuter

Just take one look at his flag frenchbro

Attached: a fucking leaf.png (318x159, 3K)

>hihi did I confuse you silly guys, I am akchually a qt girl

Attached: E98883FE-FB3D-474F-9917-9EE93D880BBD.jpg (393x555, 196K)

It really isn't that hard to shoot pieces of lead at other humans. Don't believe everything your recruiter says bro

day of the rake when

Day and day i'm more and more convinced that leftists are literally mentally retarded. This tranny is their intellectual champion and she's as dumb as the rest of them.

Attached: 1509954854835.jpg (313x376, 10K)

>(((Leftists)))
>(((He)))
He's a jewish agent and she's parroting the jewish line. Pretending to be two sides of an outrage to generate more views for both.

Her incel video is platitude after platitude, sure it's not bad because she literally says nothing of value or interest. Just the sky is blue kind of stuff.

It's always the guys who do the full swing who end up doing these things.
Is there some kind of psychological explanation for it? It was the same thing with our school shooter. He went from marxist literature to natsoc just by reading a lot.

>her
>she

Attached: 590.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Communists and fascist compete for the same minds.

Yeah man, I'm a glow in the dark nigger on Jow Forums to spead the rumor that a mass shooter presenting himself as a cringy meming Jow Forumsack was a false flag run by my guys or our good buddies. This theory makes total sense and all the incentives line up for me to be this person and do this thing.

The idea that it's possible to convincingly fake being a sincere *-channer is something black-ops types would push, whereas the idea that it's impossible for anyone to pull off a false flag imitating us is something we would all be united to defend, without exception.

It's not like the complete opposite of all of this is true.

>Are leftists really this stupid?
>leftists
>stupid
Why all the redundancy?

Hope that transfaggot gets killed too. Can't stand it.

don't worry he will kill himself soon enough
according to the posts in kiwifarms he is about get his dick cut off and he doesnt actualy want it but cant back out of it anymore due to peer pressure

Attached: 1549761223715.png (757x615, 184K)

>I’m gonna do something so morally abhorrent that’s it’s going to cause severe emotional reaction
>*does morally abhorrent thing*
>WHOA LOOK PEOPLE ARE ACTING EXACTLY LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD WTF HOW COULD HE FORSEE THIS GODDAMN HAHA PEOPLE DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS THEM TO HES WINNING EPIC STYLE

Retard idiot

so this is the power of the frog racists

Attached: 1552018516467.png (720x589, 58K)

I don't think you're a glownigger myself, but I still think it was a legit thing. People cry false flag every time there's a shooting and it's all so tiresome.

He said he's fine with cultures living in their own lands just doesn't want them here. Maybe he visited to get a better idea of what he was dealing with, or something. Idk. I can appreciate a culture in its own country myself, too, I just don't like it when it supplants my own. And it's always good to know your enemy as well

based and trannypilled

it's never happened before, when they falseflag it's pretty fucking obvious

What's weird is that mossad did a pretty good job of making certain shit in his manifesto so based its almost believable but then they fucked up in a bunch of places

like where

That's a bad argument. If I kill you and say that I want I want to be punished for doing so, punishing me is still the correct thing to do.

He also praised memes for their ability to shift culture and said that making them was the best way to support his agenda.

You're doing exactly what he wanted.

The Christchurch Mosque shooting video lacked explosion.

You're asking to get your dick honked, boi.

Fucking easy amirite ameribros?! So when do you start?

I remember when I got redpilled, after reading some wikipedia articles one night something just clicked in my head and I finally saw the big picture. I would think some people would mentally break down because of it.

Someone really needs to do an actual psychological study on redpilling because I have no idea what happened to me that night.

they have shit to compensate for

When he believes in 9/11. No real Jow Forumsack believes the official story.

That's really not it at all, you don't seem to have the intelligence to grasp any of this.

Sure. Only you didn't punish everyone the same way, and it's starting to show. Maybe, just maybe...there's a group of people that would be better off if they just kicked themselves out of the system and made a go of it for themselves?

why are you reading a woman’s twitter feed? preddy ghey, desu

that's a sikh you brainlett
and at least he included white on his sign

Attached: 1523674756709.png (1155x962, 601K)

>No,carryingout an attack for fame would be laughable.After all who can remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New York?How about the attack on the pentagon?The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day? I will be
forgotten quickly. Which I do not mind.

Where does he say that he believes in the official story here you retarded nigger?
Those things happened, he's not saying he believes in the official or not narrative.
Reading comprehension, gitgud.

INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE CONCERNS THAT THE RIGHT ARE RAISING ...THEY ARE IGNORING THEM AND US.

WE

DON'T LIVE IN A SANE WORLD WITH SANE PEOPLE.

OR he was a danger to the jews, and working with the muslims so they MKultrad him to make an example out of him

A golem is neither smart nor stupid, for they lack free will. They are unthinking automations created by the Jew to serve the Jew. They can only one, only repeat the words programmed into them by their masters.

This is why the NPC is so easy to manipulate. Why you can tell one to their face exactly how they are going to respond and they'll sell do it. They don't have a choice. Their path is already scripted. Their reaction, their entire dialog tree, static and unchangeable without a patch sent by their Jewish controller, at which point their opinion on any subject will change immediately and in unison. (ie the jew switching the golem between "Muller is bad, he hurt the Chosen!" to "Muller is good, he battles the Orange One!")

Those who can see simply abuse the programming.

Attached: 1539836810199.png (636x773, 19K)

bullshit
everything he did has newfag written all over it

i don't even believe it was a real shooting at this point,what is with the 240p ? couldn't this faggot afford a fucking go pro ?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: arthur.png (464x416, 377K)

when you accidentally eat the Jow Forums meme pill.
top fucking kek.

Attached: 1552830749732.gif (305x205, 435K)

>not mentioning the dancing Israelis
Yeah he's not from Jow Forums

14 14 14 14 14
written on the guns
but curiously no 88

definitely not one of us

Attached: P9220307 (1).jpg (1200x800, 575K)

grasping at straws here lad

I believe he was from infinity chan though not here.

The part where he blames European men? You really think not mentioning Israel nor jews hardly at all is indicative of a Jow Forums poster m8?

They're even more hardcore about the 88 than here, makes it even more suspicous

then definitely not a Jow Forumsack

infinity chan is way more 88 that 4chaim

>Sikh virtue signalling about Muslim acceptance

This is even sadder than seeing SJWs do it

Contra is hot tbqh

I think that video was more targeted at people who don’t understand incel internet culture.

I learned a couple things from it

he had basic shooting skills, his movement was pretty ass and he'd have gotten btfo by police if he fought them

>faggot on pol Sunday morning

hmmmMMmmmM

Easy to spot the ones that live a comfortable distance from a muslim majority isn't it?

They cant even follow their own logic. Anyone that would do a mass shooting is fucked in the head according to them, like mentally ill. But, for them they cant accept the fact that a mentally ill person needs no logical explanation for why they did things. For him to release a huge troll manifesto and even admit to being a troll basically means that no one should take this serious as an act of white nationalism/supremacy.
They cant see from our perspective at all. Why would someone who actually wanted to push white nationalism use a bunch of dumb fucking memes and commit a random act of terrorism. Contra has said himself that he knows that to come to an understanding, something like terrorism or violence is pointless and that there are better ways to convert people (like what hes doing himself), so its totally fucking retarded for him to say something like this now, and its obvious hes crumbling under the pressure of being a fag youtuber.
also no white man will ever look good as a woman, contra will never pass, he looks like a fucking joke and is only parading as being the bridge to the right, when no one on the right with any self respect would take anything someone in drag says seriously

Attached: 1298957025059.jpg (849x1280, 176K)

the world is a shitstorm of half truths based on the interpretation of our own human made memes, Metal Gear Solid 2 was right !

Attached: images.png (257x196, 12K)

He didn't mention the joos cause he wanted to live. (((They))) do horrible things in prison to jew haters.

contra stop posting about yourself

Or maybe he's just from before the invasion of stormfags and Redditors and understands what it means to hide your power level...

yes

>we

lel

> Sikh conveniently leaves out the Jews
mynigga.pdf

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 20190315_211121.jpg (1440x1417, 786K)

Ferguson riots did it for me. I saw the convenience store assault by Mike brown on /b/ before I heard anything else about the riots. I knew everything the media was saying was horseshit.

Can someone link the manifesto?

Attached: normweed.gif (400x273, 666K)

MEMES DID THIS

Attached: 1484748915888.jpg (460x321, 16K)

Your sarcasm was too subtle.

As do all politicians

We been arguing Muslims were dangerous since way back in the day, but that hasn't stopped leftists from flooding our countries with them and forcing us to endure their violent crime and contempt for us. The increase in right-wing ideology is a natural consequence of this. Does she think we'd give a shit about Muslim migration if they were all beautiful, hyper-intelligent and benevolent beings that floatind around and built wonders everywhere they went while promoting rationalism, environmentalism and stability everywhere they went? No, we'd welcome them with open arms.

Stupid bitch.

Original file: anonfile.com/a5S7t7xfba/The_Great_Replacement_docx
PDF Version: my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

I honestly think he was a white nationalist but not necessarily a fan of Hitler. In my opinion Hitler was pretty autistic when it came to a lot of shit but I'm still a WN. You can't meme about removing kebab while also praising Hitler. Hitler supported Bosnian Muslims and them genociding Serbs during WW2

Yeah, simple question, rhetorical, just to think about:
How many red-pilled white guys do you know that have gone to Pakistan and North Korea on their own?
That's a very small fucking number and too much of a coincidence for me

>hide power level

>shoot 50

pick one

Despite all of this they'll still continue to defend them and excuse it but when one white man does they go absolute apeshit. Don't forget because they will.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-11-16-16~2.png (642x419, 495K)

>Fixing your tie

Every one take cover hes about to say nigger!!!

But the location wasn't random

Wynn is absolutely wrong here but that doesnt matter. He's not arguing in good faith here and he knows it.

I understand, the fact is he knew how to handle a gun and had mags ready.Im looking back how that other faggot from TX who went into that church and killed 27 ppl,only to be stopped by someone who was armed.

1. Black
2. Muslim
3. Trans
4. Latino
5. Asian
6. White

This is the Privilege Hierarchy you fucking simpleton.

Attached: wbaev9vr1ja11.jpg (592x800, 39K)

muslims in a mosque were the wrong target. The real people who deserve a bullet are white trannies and traitors