Fuck you jew lovers varg is right about the shooting

Fuck you jew lovers varg is right about the shooting

Attached: varg.jpg (500x282, 27K)

who cares about that retard anymore anyways? and how come JEWtube hasn't banned him yet? makes one wonder...

The man spent too much time in prison. His brain didn't make it.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 77777.png (646x985, 941K)

Neither BT nor his supporters are jew-lovers.

Hi

Muslims are a symptom of greater jewery.
>Thus Muslims are not a problem.

Says the meme flag race baiter

Based. This is the first time I find myself completely agreeing with him.
New worlders praising the murder of civilians and ignoring the (((cause))) are retarded.

Based

all e*ropeans are fucking GAY

>Varg is right
No fucking shit, Varg is usually right.

Attached: 1517753460158.jpg (594x1024, 93K)

Wadu hek has more subs than that dumb faggot.

stop posting this shitty oc

Varg IS right.
>t.muslim white sympathist

Yeah kill your white friends instead of muslims guys , it will show "them" !

>white friends
Is George Soros a "white friend".
Please kill yourself. jews are not white, they are jews!

Attached: soros.jpg (960x540, 42K)

Yeah! Muslims don't like jews! Muslims are BASED and REDPILLED! We need them to replace us ASAP!

>this copypasta

Attached: tired2.png (256x197, 52K)

>jews are semites
>arabs are semites
hmmm

Attached: hmmm5.png (221x228, 12K)

IF he is sincere and this is not a Mossad psyop, it means he gave up trying to defeat the jews and is settling for "well please at least no muzzies??".
Fucking coward...but then again he isnt a coward, which leaves that first option wide open.

Attached: 1552657977326.png (449x445, 242K)

OH YES!!! Our beloved VARG is like a FATHER for SO MANY OF US MEN ON YOUTUBE and has so much WISDOM from PREVIOUS LIVES that ordinary mortal men JUST CANT COMPETE!! He just made a video and he knows A LOT about this stuff and HE said that Muslims are INNOCENT in this and NOT OUR ENEMY!! But POLICE and CHRISTIANS ARE!! And that this shooter guy said that we should defend our cities and that is JUST BULLSHIT said Varg!!! HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! Also Varg said that Christians are cucks so this CANT BE TRUE SO THIS IS A JEWISH OPERATION!!! DONT BE FOOLED!!! LISTEN TO VARG!!! Hail Óðinn, Sire!!!!

Attached: Varg Beautiful.jpg (900x1236, 141K)

Based and vargpilled.
The shooting only made things much worse.

You're gay and cuckpilled.

FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!!! You are clearly NOT a member of the VARG ARMY!!! HAIL THE OLD GODS!!!! FIGHT THE CHRISTIANS!!! DON'T LET THE JEWS FOOL YOU TO HATE THE MUSLIMS!!!! THEY ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES!!! WATCH THE LATEST VARG VIDEO!!!

Attached: 1522511359310.jpg (594x900, 123K)

Yeah, Christians are the enemy! Muslims are BASED, we need more of them so that my 5 white autistic spawn can get beheaded with dull knives and raped.

Kill yourself faggot. Varg is a degenerate, who live s on welfare.

Attached: krn59t.jpg (1400x784, 141K)

A WHITE CHECHEN Muslim fighter is for me MUCH CLOSER to me and my OLD GODS than a fucking BROWN EYED ITALIAN CHRISTKEK!! Our WARRIOR ETHOS as pagans are SO MUCH CLOSER to the CHECHEN MUSLIM FIGHTERS and so FUCKING ALIEN TO the BROWN EYED CHRISTKEKS that WE WILL UNITE TO DESTROY!!!! Hail Óðinn, Sire!!!! WATCH VARG VIDEO "NOT OUR ENEMY"!!!

Attached: 00.jpg (2048x3072, 3.39M)

Varg is a low IQ moron. He has no solutions or meaningful insight. He only criticizes and condemns those that seek to better our future. He's a divide and conquer 5th column shill.
You didn't even read his manifesto. He specifically stated that he targeted Muslims and non-whites instead of those facilitating their importation (jews) because their high birthrates pose an immediate threat to the future of our nations. If nothing is done about them, then they will replace us before we have a chance to foment any kind of organized resistance. His line of thinking is that we can deal with the Jews and the traitors later. He also said that that Muslims are the most hated group in the West and that by killing them, he'd get the most support for his cause. He said that Jews are fine so long as they live in Israel and don't subvert us. He also said that Muslims were fine, so long as they too stayed in their respective nations. How is that an unreasonable position?