Do you think the NZ shooter was right to shoot up the mosque or not

Do you think the NZ shooter was right to shoot up the mosque or not
Pic related

Attached: 54233716_1262834767201104_4285803721280978944_n.jpg (871x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ihl-OsVucE
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Noor_Mosque,_Christchurch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 999999.png (646x985, 941K)

no. islam is not in power in NZ and there is no caliphate. plus he was not a christian so he had no virtue to even object to islam in hopes of starting a religious war.
he is a non christian trying to start a race war by attacking a religious site of people who do not even rule over him.

As much as i want to be an edgelord, and as much as i enjoy seeing 'one for the good guys' so to speak...this doesn't do us or our cause any good.
Especially since its somewhat random.
The guy is an Aussie but he did the shooting in NZ
At first i thought maybe he was fed up with the local mosque raping kids or recruiting jihadis or whatever but its not even his home town.
We already know (((they))) downplay muslim violence and highlight it by whites so we'll never hear the end of it.
The video makes it extra bad, because video is everything now and seeing that guy slaughter people like cattle is disturbing and in your face.
People see true evil when they see a guy like this.
The white man is naturally better at everything including mass shootings so the quality of this carnage is particularly interesting.
the guy had Jow Forums shitposts all over his gear, they'll be using this against us for months to come.
Now every time a shitskin chimps out it will be 'what about NZ'
We didn't need this, we are winning.

Tell me how he was wrong when unarmed Christians are slaughtered by GROUPS of muslims every week.

Attached: 1533676902977.jpg (230x430, 17K)

Big if true.

Show your flag

Not a racist so no, I don't think so.

i own this fucking thread now

mossad orchestrated NZ.

WAIT FOR THE CHN PODCAST. its going to happen. cianiggers fucking lose.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-224132_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 784K)

No.

All fascists are faggots. Anyone who stands against liberty, stands against the pillars of Western democracy.

Also he will burn in hell for murder.

All of your objections are addressed in his paper,m8.

There's no doubt that Al-noor was an extremist church.

Christopher Havard and Daryl Jones was radicalized at this mosque and went to Yemen to fight alongside Al-Qaeda.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443

In another case a 15 yo convert became radicalized in that mosque and planned a car attack, but he was stopped and is now being deradicalized.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack

The mosque does not even keep its support of ISIS a secret.
(note that the mosque on Deans Ave is Al-noor).

That mosque had already caused deaths, and the government should have shut it down a long time ago.

nice jpg idiot faggot fuckface

what is CHN?

>Christchurch was host to more than a dozen people who had beliefs similar to his, he said
Well, fuck. I hope you archive this link. I have a feeling it will be taken down shortly.

>Was he wrong to kill invaders?
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Attached: kiwi chad vs virgin muslim.png (2564x1180, 187K)

I already saved those link when I saw another newspaper had taken their Al-noor articles down.

Fuck off with this pasta you fucking subnigger

How muslim is a race? If I convert to islam my race changes?

web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

Reminder to report this kike for spamming.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ihl-OsVucE

>autism the post
better fuck yourself with a brexit, quick quick we are waiting

What makes you so sure thats the same door? Looks incredibly generic with no distinguishing features

That image is retarded since we know from other articles that Daryl Jones was at AL-noor, so we don't have to guess.
See

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

No

Why not? The Muslims say we deserve terrorism for imperialism. They come here and colonise us and we are meant to just let it happen? This soldier took a stand and the flames can no longer be put out

you either accept the muslim rationale or you don't
anybody that targets non-combatants is wrong, and so is this guy "hurr we can't compete so we'll kill them" is the most durka thing one can be. and he's also using "muh ecology" for it, the worst of both worlds, sort of.
he's thought it though and I could even sympathise a little bit with his manifesto, but he's got it wrong

someone add this to the Wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Noor_Mosque,_Christchurch

No. I'm not even going into subjective moral arguments when saying that either. Just from a functional standpoint his actions didn't line up with the way to attain his stated goals. There are hundreds of millions of other muslims willing to come in so he changed absolutely nothing. If you want to stop the inflow of outsiders you stop the people who are opening the gates for them in the first place. Anything else is like trying to use a paper towel to stop a tidal wave.

That being said his actions do have the benefit on piggybacking on the anti muslim sentiment that has been whipped up by jews. However they'll use their media monopoly to head that off as much as possible.

>Western democracy.
Democracy has been effectively subverted by politicians brainlet.
The Achilles heel of our institution was voting itself. By bringing in new voters and giving them free shit in return for loyalty corrupt politicians have effectively rigged the system to make themselves perpetual, irremovable despots.

We oligarchy now.

You're never going to make it in this world with that attitude Ivan.