Is it bad the idea of women cooking for me is very attractive?

Is it bad the idea of women cooking for me is very attractive?

Attached: B2D10299-AD20-40D9-B6E8-944F9B07243E.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

yeah youre pretty sexist

Attached: 400(2).jpg (518x400, 139K)

no desu just find someone that wants to cook for you, mutual parasitism achieved.

No, it isn't. It's a good skill to have and it tells that little bit in the back of your head that any potential children will be well fed.
Just don't expect it in this day and age. My own mother told that women my age are useless and don't know how to cook, clean, or take care of themselves.

No.

Finding a girl who cooks is preferable in fact, since SOMEONE has to do the cooking and if she doesn't and you do, you'll be cooking all the time and that gets old quickly since you'll probably end up paying for the food and cleaning the dishes while you're in the kitchen.

So I'm definitely projecting, still it's not a bad thing.

You know what's sexist?
The low expectation on men cooking for women that you can half ass a dish and people will praise you for being such a "perfect" man.

No. Why do you think it's bad?
Just look for someone that loves cooking for their friends and family, like me!

And if your mom said it, it's GOTTA be true!

Anyways OP, nah, there's nothing wrong with it, everyone has their preferences or little quirks that makes one person hotter than the other. I personally prefer a woman who is capable of cooking in a pinch, or as something we do a couple of times a month, but otherwise we make other meal plans.

As long as you're not obsessed with the idea of a traditional housewife and get bitter at girls that aren't, it's fine.

Ironically, I learned to cook really well, and with a lot of varied dishes, specifically to please this.

Most call it "sexist", and I guess it might be, but you girls keep saying that and refuse to cook for your guy. That improves my chances at getting the guy I want.

>mfw I rigorously work on my cooking and cleaning skills so I stand out among the swallow whores who has never prepared a real meal in her life, and can't clean to save her life.
This is the real deal, girls.

I'm compensating for the fact that I am likely a 5/10, but it feels so good to show off those skills. I don't care if anyone thinks that's "gender stereotyping", as long as it's received positively by the guys, I dont care.

>as long as it's received positively by the guys
You are a traitor to your gender. You're supposed to be doing it "for yourself".

I think it's normal for people to want someone to care for them. My boyfriend like to cook so we both cook dinner and alternate, but he really likes when I pack him a homemade meal everyday for his lunches to take to work.

I have a chronic illness I think it's really attractive when he takes care of me if I'm sick.

>You are a traitor to your gender
And I will reap the rewards!

Attached: tenor.gif (256x192, 657K)

I'm a dude. I like when a woman cooks for me and also love cooking for a woman. It's just sweet.

As a girl, there are few things more fun than cooking together with a guy. Even if he is terrible, I love the small dance you have to do in a small kitchen. You are forced close, you keep reaching around each other, going back and forth for half an hour, before it all culminates in a delicious meal. You may be a bit exhausted by that point, but it was all worth it.

...are you talking about cooking or sex here?

For what it's worth, I'm also a girl and I don't think you're a traitor. You would be if you tried to keep women out of the workforce, but you're not a traitor for making the choice to take on traditional roles.

Personally, I've been unemployed since November, and I live with my boyfriend who has a job and makes enough to cover the both of us and a future family. For the past few months I've been acting as a homemaker, and I have noticed it's improved our relationship in some ways. Like when he gets home everything around the house is done and dinner is ready so we can spend the evening just relaxing together. His day at work is going to be stressful whether I am working or not, but I can make his time at home stress-free. All of the tension we had in the past at home is gone.

It would be an entirely different story if we struggled financially though. Plus I am still looking for a job now, but we agree that in the future when we have toddler-aged kids, it would probably be best for me to stay at home

Ya....idk who the hell dances in a kitchen. Sounds like someone has watched too many chick flicks.

I'm working specifically for a career where I know I'll be able to freelance it from home at some point. Even if I dont have to, I just want the option to exist specifically so i never become an unemployed housewife.

I am not quite there yet, but the xream is still to be able to do exactly this:
>For the past few months I've been acting as a homemaker, and I have noticed it's improved our relationship in some ways. Like when he gets home everything around the house is done and dinner is ready so we can spend the evening just relaxing together. His day at work is going to be stressful whether I am working or not, but I can make his time at home stress-free. All of the tension we had in the past at home is gone.
Just while working a bit, so he doesn't have to shoulder the entire financial burden.

What can I say, I'm nimble, and I find it fun to make as much contact as possible while cooking with a boyfriend. The teasing is fun, and it just feels good to do it together.

I may be a weirdo, but my first boyfriend certainly appreciated it.

Yeah it's my dream too. Like I said, I'm unemployed right now, but I just signed up with a temp agency so every few days I can go make some cash, but then spend most of the week at home meal prepping, cleaning, doing yard work, etc. I'm thinking about maybe also doing substitute teaching in the future. But working freelance from home like you said sounds even better! I hope it works out for you guys.

It's a metaphor you huge mango.

Not bad, women love when men cook for them too.

Why the need to shit on other women, gal? It's not a competition. Work on yourself for sure but I don't see why you call them shallow whores. We have men already being misogynistic as fuck no need to dump any more hate on ourselves.

that is gonna be BIG yikes from me

Twitter is that way --->

Because I'd you have no qualities outside of sex, and has the housekeeping abilities of an 8 year old, you are a shitty human being.

Women should get in the fucking kitchen.

Only if you join~