Why do muslims beg to come to white nations

but when they arrive they turn into islamists and start attacking whites and just pushing their own islamic interests on white nations.

What kind of bullshit is that? Do they want cake and to eat it too? Is this the height of hypocrisy from these desert rats?

Attached: 27533_BIH180209SRPSKAARMYAP_1518557206028.jpg (960x540, 85K)

>they turn into islamists and start attacking whites
Very few muslims actually do this

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

They want to come to a better place but also follow their religious teachings. So pretty, they wanna isolate themselves from western degeneracy while also enjoying the convenience westerner. S have. The ones that are radicalised want a free ticket to heaven

How many times have you been attacked by a Muslim?

> expecting long term planning capabilities of inbreads with shoe size IQs
> who are also treated as trash in their home countries
lmao

It is written in their Koran. All they care about is conquest and realizing Muhammad's, piss be upon him, dream of world domination under Islam. They don't care if they're controlled by (((them))) because they're just lazy and barbaric shitskins.

here is that retarded Russian defending muds again
a question to you, why do you allow them in the first place?

Personally never but they're disgusting scum and attack people all the time. The youth is more radical than the old ones and the old ones also became more radical. When they came here about 50 years ago, they dressed like normal people. Now they wear those stupid dresses on the street.

>why do shitskins behave like shitskins
This has to be the most faggy type of OP there is. I bet you are some White faggot who "can't believe" why people behave like this.

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING EXPECT YOU DUMB NAIVE KEK?

You have a point about the dresses. They could at least try to assimilate.

Bullshit. When the know terror linked funders come around to the mosque collecting money for the cause they all donate, every time. They do not speak up when islamists start trying to to find support among the crowd and they do not do anything when they know shady shit is happening. The way the few times one actually has reported potential terrorists has been run through the press shows just how little it ever happens.

>the flag
>the posts

Attached: 1527857471949.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

REPUBLIKA SRPSKA!

Attached: 1109582104.jpg (1000x541, 160K)

That's Darwinism. Any life form tries to spread to new environments and dominate it. Naturally other lifeforms occupying that environment try to defend it. But The West has a cancer ( ideological cancer - leftism) that for it's own interests is attacking the Western society along with invading life forms because that is their plan to dominate the environment (which is obviously retarded but they can't see it past their ideological fanatism and zealotry).

I am living in germany in second generation. My aprents are turkish immigrants. So i was born here and didn't come here like the most of turks in germany are now 2.,3.,3 or even 4. generation.
You can't blame us for being in europe, we didn't make the conscious decision to immigrate to europe.

I can't call myself turk or german. I am looking turkish, have turkish name but i am incapable of identifying myself turkish or german. I might live better from a materialistic point of view, but i pay a high price for it, the price of not belonging to any culture or society.

I am like a tree which is ripped off from the ground and is incapable to grow and flourish in this dark, rainy and cold land. Damned to wither away here.
Just another victim on this blue ball circling around the sun like a retard.

They just want to be muslim in white countries for the welfare

you are bosniak?

Many times. I grew up in a place called the Schilderswijk.
>The Schilderswijk changed from a working-class neighborhood to a multicultural neighborhood, in 2008 more than 90% of the registered residents were of immigrant origin.

I had to fight almost every day with muslims or niggers when I was younger. Most of them just hate whites.

Attached: Realislamhasneverbeentriedout.png (500x680, 322K)

Scorpion and the frog

kek

Did you just wake up out of a coma, OP?

Every sensible person has been asking themselves this for like the past 15 years.

Go back to Turkey dumbass and stop complaining like a typical camel jockey

>calling out mudshits for what they are makes you a jew
nice mental gymnastics there nigger

>I am like a tree which is ripped off from the ground and is incapable to grow and flourish in this dark, rainy and cold land. Damned to wither away here.
I feel the same way about this sterile, demonic fucking desert.

Just saw a villa with a giant GROENLINKS poster at the door, wtf, these people should be forced to take a Somali migrant into their home, seriously, the rich scum living in White neighbourhoods are literally betraying our working class for a fucking VIRTUE SIGNAL, it's disgusting.

According to the Koran all the world is Islamic we the kuffar just don't know it. The reason Muslims come to non Islamic lands (dar-al-harb) is to slowly convert those lands into Islamic ones (dar-al-salaam) A Muslim majority demographic may not be happening anytime soon, but with the decling birthrate of whites and the fact that muslims breed like rats and the 4 wife policy, muslims will eventually take over non islamic countries through the womb alone.

They take from a state they hate

>Very few muslims actually do this

One is enough.

Same reason any third world retard tried to move to a white nation. Because the white nations have the best gibmedats

Hahahha of course Belgian defends mudslimes

At this rate the gibmedats system will collapse in the next few decades though.

Muslims brains are medieval. They think by occupying other peoples countries and taking welfare they are collecting vassal tax.
Essentially why they act so arrogant. Non-muslims are vassals and they are suddenly lording.

One oversight in their scheme is mearly living in western countries they contribute to the tax that goes to war and bombs that are dropped on them.

Yeah brother it's ridiculous. They are traitors.
I can understand an immigrant who comes here after hearing he will get a free house, free money etc. But these leftists scum need to be purged.

Your nation is responsible for 90% of the damage done to their homelands in the last century. You're literally this guy and can only comprehend what's happening when the shoe on the other foot. The terrorism is the lashback for what you started, and now you want revenge for their revenge, and expect them to take it lying down. Keep pushing for "freedom" for Syria and Iran, and then once they're freed, and your kike friends deliver hordes of brown shit to your door step, get angry at the brown people killing themselves just to spite you, because your drones killed their family.

Attached: 1321527565287.jpg (431x696, 112K)

they are the reason their countries are shit. They use the west to fight their internal conflicts.

>One oversight in their scheme is mearly living in western countries they contribute to the tax that goes to war and bombs that are dropped on them.

something that they conveniently leave out when they're killing innocents in those countries for muh imperialism

Fucking leave then. You would be able to identify with a culture if you were a turk living in Turkey wouldn't you?

>falling for this taqiyya

Libya had some of the lowest rate of economical migration in the world prior to being "freed". Yes, I'm sure what happened to them had nothing to do with central banking and the petro dollar. It was all their doing, and they had to be freed by the good guys.

Yeh its strange, must be a sand people thing because the filthy nation wrecking kikes take over our governments, finance and media and then import hordes of muslim dregs to displace us. Stop swinging at the branches and attack the roots.

It is called an invasion for a reason.

Attached: 6a0111685b4b71970c01287704082e970c.jpg (700x400, 68K)

Better question for you chimp is this:

1. Who does set Middle East on fire and creates shitloads of refugees?
2. Who pressures politicians to let those refugees in?
3. Who insists on maintaining immigration gates permanently open?

It's slightly more complex.

I was attacked by a kid on a bike in Aqaba, Jordan. I was just walking down the sidewalk along the waters edge and he rode right into me while screaming some incoherent sand language

>few
>a rape per day
>a knife attack each week
>Bombings every month

Attached: NEW ZEALAND DIGGER.png (458x356, 206K)

no one in America actually cares that Muslims were killed
at first they feign disgust, then the conversation progresses to all the fucked up shit Muslims have done to us over the years.
even my mom doesn't care
I wonder what Ariana Grande and the members of Queens of the Stone Age think about the attack?