All of you seem to suffer from a form of schizoaffective disorder...

All of you seem to suffer from a form of schizoaffective disorder, I say this on the basis of just reading your posts how hateful, delusion and paranoid all of your posts are. I've just finished my MSc in psychiatry and my dream goal is to start my own clinic, which I'll be on the road to doing.

I hope you can get diagnosed and receive the treatment and anti-psychotics that you need soon.

It's sad to see honestly. I'm glad my life is going well, with a white GF, good job and my own apartment, but you're probably eternally suffering with no GF, no job and no hope.

Sad.

Attached: 12123563252.jpg (300x299, 43K)

>just finished my MSc in psychiatry
>It's sad to see honestly. I'm glad my life is going well, with a white GF, good job and my own apartment, but you're probably eternally suffering with no GF, no job and no hope.
yikes

What did you take in terms of high school classes and uni major?

>nobody takes the bait

OP still sucking cocks, "No end in sight" experts say

Sup reddit

>how hateful, delusion and paranoid all of your posts are
The human heart is full of malice. Those that believe the elites, politicians and Jews are good hearted deserve their miserable lives

>I AM READING THE MINDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
Sane!

Sad, sad man...
You are muslim, right?

Hm. You'd get more (You)s if you mentioned Climate change, the MBTI, universal basic income, and being unable to attract women.

quality bait user, brilliant as always ...

No hope - we just saw the greatest shitpost of all time that fills me with hope hahaha

Oh no, I've used this site for years since moot was around and talking to people on AIM. All the normal people stopped using it years ago and moved on with their lives.

You know, because they don't have mental issues.

There is no "all of you", this is an anonymous board that anyone can post just about anything on. Whay exactly is your cohort for this sampling, humans?

>MSc psychiatry
liar there’s no such thing. you go to med school after undergrad and then do psychiatric residency

Topkek they made a shitty little FAQ for these fags to use before their LE EPIC RAID

Upbloated

I'm not American, you autistic cunt.

Kek

The cope is real, sorry newfag.

Only true NPC normie needs university validation of his intelligence, approval that he fucks regularly and fits in the system. Yikes

Attached: npcmeme.0[1].jpg (1200x675, 96K)

schizoaffective disorder is a gift from god

>I'm a psychiatrist
>Let me psychoanalyze you over the internet

Yeah that's about right. Meme field tbqh

Attached: gay.jpg (450x559, 29K)

Psychology degree lol how many people you cured op....0 because psychology is psuedo science bahaha

Psychology isn't psychiatry, but this just proves the NEET IQ of this place.

You dun goofed, kid.

Yo shill I just got finished busting a load in my wife's amazing ass what's good

western medicine is not mutable you nigger

post your narcotics license

Muslims are 40x more likely to commit a terror attack than a right-winger, or 80x more likely to commit an attack than the rest of the population in general.

This place is great, because we don't have to swallow the lies forced down our throat by the media.

An American who doesn't understand how the education system is different in other countries.

What an idiot.

i don't have a job
i don't have an education to get into uni
i am poor
i don't have a female partner
i still have a little hope, thats why i and other people like me are still alive. Unless you want to kill me, go ahead.

t. 18 year old zoomer

lol this faggot would like to try and dox, nice try kid :^)

So your a dumb doctor got it , i have stem degree but nice try hahaha

Sounds like youre the mentally ill one, projecting your illness onto us.

Hey guys, super smart Chad here.
Just got done plowing my babe after getting a doctorate in psychology.
Anyways, you're all mentally unhinged because you spew hate, you bunch of autistic cunt faggots.
I'm doing way better than all of you, in fact, so well, that I need all of you to know so you can give me attention and recognition.
I'm mentally stable, I swear.

> muslim psychiatrist

Attached: Hasan_nidal.jpg (240x300, 53K)

shit larp liar op

STEM is a field filled with people with mental illness, literal autistics get into it. Thanks for proving my point.

Youve got hope remember how brenton struggled and became legend. Hes a meme god now

I'll take triggered for five hundred. No better than the SJWs you hate so much honestly, just different sides of the same spectrum.