She got you good, Jow Forums

She got you good, Jow Forums....

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-123058_Chrome.jpg (1080x1119, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptogon.com/?p=54552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just whine about the implicit culprit some more, oh no please go ahead just keep whining

What about Allahu Ackbar ya retarded slut? Does that mean "your God's as good as mine?"

What is this about? Anyone can tell me?

she can suck our dicks, stupid fucking bitch

> we were told that we were crazy
He was, but because he puts on a dress and pretend to be a woman, not because of any warning.

Oh, so now #notallX doesn't apply

> She

Why didn't they react the same way for all those terrorist attacks done by muslims?

Attached: 1538599272572.png (306x306, 112K)

>having a dog collar around your neck
she's crazy, one of those crazy borderline bitches.

>crazy borderline bitches.

That'd be an improvement.

>What is this about? Anyone can tell me?
Dumb whore says dumb things on twitter. Op gets (you)'s.

>contrapoints
>she

This fag is completely unhinged on HRT.

The only way this can get better is if he decides to say he's a female

that ''sign'' was made up and only pushed by the MSM and Twitter

>2 years ago a bunch of schizos on twitter convinced themselves the OK sign was secret nazi code because there was a picture of Mike Cernovich doing it at the white house or something
>every sane organization in the world including the ADL told them they were nuts
>Jow Forums decided to pretend it really was a secret hand signal just to fuck with them
>they go even crazier
>fast forward a year
>CNN et. al. runs stories during the Kavanaugh hearings about the woman in the senate gallery flashing "White Supremacist" hand signs because when she put her hand on her leg her fingers fell into the OK sign
>fast forward to now
>meme-spouting cringelord flashes it in court after merking 50 sandniggers
>the saga is complete

oh... nevermind

She needs to relax its all satire and irony. She sounds crazy

please list the total number of shitskin terrorist attacks in NZ?

>she

Attached: 9238792874.png (660x379, 400K)

she's obviously right. it's clear that some guys here, on 4+Jow Forums, gab etc, or any social media or forum really, take this shit very seriously. no one can say "we are ALL just joking around", you have no idea what goes on in the minds of some of the crazy people here. he's not the first, he's not the last.

don't you mean we got her? lmao she thinks that's a real white power symbol.
brenton tarrant has taken trolling to another level.

you're not a woman faggot

What an irrelevant point

chilling bros

Attached: 1552807306171.jpg (1080x618, 54K)

Good. I'd rather be on a forum with psychos than on a forum where psychos are banned.

reddi*t did this

Attached: 1449246666842.jpg (500x488, 207K)

it's literally what they want

Attached: IMG_4210.png (451x666, 168K)

It's true, refusal to accept that some schizoids are actually manipulated by irony to the point of disassociation and extremism just goes to show how deluded some people on this site are.

>She

Attached: 1552333002133.png (645x434, 145K)

*he

It was posting on the internet that did it, not all the terror attacks, not the establishment going 110% against Zion Don's anti immigration agenda.

The world can't end soon enough.
Fire for ariandel to clean away the rot.

Attached: Father_Ariandel.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Attached: 1538241120373.png (720x736, 177K)

None of them understand that shutting down people talking on the internet wont prevent the public hating them for what they did, hating their agenda.

>implying the entire western world isnt being consumed by multicult that pushes islam onto traditionally secular and christian countries
Heres a question, why is christchurch called christchurch?
Why does new zealand have a crucifix on its flag?

Like all failed governments they start to go hard totalitarian but that very act itself is what most defeats them

Nobody have got us
We are still here online

old news who cares

Here's a link to the Al Noor's mosque's main export: terrorists.
>cryptogon.com/?p=54552

Its a Monster!

Remember to keep referring to them as conspiracy theorists, because that's what they are.

They would have better luck demanding people don't say rude/dumb/awful shit at a bar. Good luck with that. A manager that nobody likes trying to control what they talk about in the break room.

It's not memes that pushed the guy, its mainstream media pushing exclusively anti white positions and opinions, perpetuating a culture where legitimate political opinions (anti immigration, not killing people) are banished to the realm of "nazism", completely isolating people and in some cases destroying their livelihood, reputation, relationships, life

The lefts refusal to acknowledge that their incredibly divisive language is causing mass violence is only going to end up in just that

Oh no, what is she going to do to me?!?!?!

>she
It's a tranny.

Attached: 1551180749391.jpg (454x1600, 182K)

>antifa revolution: postponed
FROGS ARE REAL OH NO!
i just pooped my lace panties

Keep shitting on white people. Surely to god that'll stop these attacks, the rediculous suicide rate, and all the emboldened and angry Muslims out there raping innocent white women and children right now as revenge. Surely to fucking god white people will realize after the THOUSANDS OF FUCKING FEMALE VICTIMS that they are the problem and are only provoking the attacks by standing up for their right to be white and to the country their ancestors literally shed blood to build.
You see what you're fucking saying here?? You see the god damned problem?? If you care about innocent lives, shut your fucking pie hole or ask why we are still shitting on whites when this is what caused the attack. Fucking innocent people's blood is on your fucking hands and keyboard. You god damned bigot

It's a combination of divisive rhetoric from the media and the fact that he knew that a bunch of NEETs would be cheering him on and seal clapping at the Initial D and remove kebab memes.

If a Muslim shot up a church because The Daily Mail called Muslims paedos you wouldn't be singing the same tune. Stop making excuses.

>Many of us spent days & days in whole history arguing that the muslim racists were real, that they were dangerous, that their "believes" were a ploy. We were told again & again that we were crazy, that it was all a joke, we just didn't understand Quran, we'd succumbed to paranoid delusions
woah

Attached: ThinkingMifune.png (236x376, 89K)

hey
guess what
trannies and faggots are next
hold on to your ass, its gunna be a bumpy ride

This guy always pisses me off, every video he posts, there's so much shit to sit through. I mean, I still watch to get the laugh out of it, but damn, so much shit in this stupid head. Unbelivable.

What's funny is that the madlad is actually mocking their paranoia using the OK sign, knowing it was associated to the alt-right.

What a time to be alive.

>guy
putin user, isn't that a female?

why are transgender so disgusting to me?

Muslims have been committing terror acts non stop, and have attacked churches already. The fact you said "if" meaning you don't know that it happened while trying to sit here and lecture people that are actually paying attention? This is why you and people like you are not respected and not listened to here. Also your assumption works off another assumption, that fundamentally the world is united and that moral consistency is more important than survival. It is not.

Attached: 1552664759105.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

I don't think that muslims are compatible with the west, that said this place is 50% responsible for this shooting whether you like it or not.

We even have an emoji now.

Attached: 1552760723946.jpg (615x406, 78K)

It is all a joke

HONK

The left is dancing to the tune of the shooter. He’s like a puppet master. Expect a crackdown on the right wings freedom of speech. Just like the shooter wanted.

He posted on 8 not here.
Jow Forums is a board of peace and has always called glow nigger posters out for what they are, obvious feds trying to incite violence to use against free speech and white rights. You're mistaking the same types of shills that spammed AOC, yang, cuck spam (all of which are absent) for Jow Forums. I know that doesnt fit your desire to see Jow Forums go down once and for all, but its true. Deal with it.

Yeah and we talk about psycho niggers and refugees who kill people daily. And nobody mentions that.

It's what we like to call "trans female". Dude taking hormones.
>female
In my opinion, unless it looks a female, we can't call it that. He might put as much makeup as he wants, but I can clearly see, that's a man in a wig with a funny voice.

Attached: square.png (500x500, 403K)

Why is there a mosque in a place called Christchurch? Why aren't there any churches in Allahmosque?

im gonna piss on his grave
why would anyone want to be the second gender?

This guy gets it

Because of global multicult that is pushing islam and all other third world cultures on the west exclusively.

This fucking guy gets it. To all other cucks like the one this dude just shat on. What about the 10 year old in Sweden gang raped then laughed at by the men as they let them go totally? What about all the victims of grooming gangs in the UK? Do you honestly believe the few people sentenced and their sentences are in proportion to a child being raped daily and silenced if they spoke out about the abuse by the ones that were supposed to be protecting them?? Trucks of peace?? The Paris theater shot to shit claimed more lives than this attack. Where the fuck were the moral fags condemning Islam then?? It was #notallmuslims and even now it's #theyareus. Yet unsurprisingly the evil white racists, which academia defines as literally anyone who doesn't acknowledge white privilege or white that doesn't just shut the fuck up when a nigger tries to speak or who even tries to postulate on the human experience of a minority, or simply all white people who aren't active self haters. Until I see a #notallracists going or a #beingwhiteisntracist trending we shouldn't hear another god damned peep out of moralfags

Because obviously there a lotsa churches in that city!

Apt.

Oh shit I LOOKED NO DONT PUNCH ME AHHHHH

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

conspiracy theory

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, that puts this idea in these people heads.

#NotAllPolacks

>"everyone on Jow Forums is a white supremacist extremist"
>"well, then all muslims are terrorists"
>"REEEEEEEE"

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

>she

>Manlet helps the tranny win

Of course.

Read his manifesto

Oh god, I didn't see that. I wonder why do we have transgenders in Pakistan? We don't promote feminism here, nor anyone is taught to he one. Similar thing with Iran.

I don't know, I just feel sorry for them, maybe it's something straight men don't understand?

>she
>
>she
>206694712
>she
>She
>whore says
>a female?

Attached: she-her.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

Jow Forums creates a meme to make the "okay" hand symbol unacceptable in public just to show how clown world everything is these days. The Ministry of Truth, aka the ADL and SPLC, then seized upon the meme and declared the "okay" hand sign was now about white supremacists. Cue the kvetching kikes in the media who now try to get anyone fired or killed for flashing the "okay" sign. The Jow Forums operation was a complete success to the point even the ADL issued a retraction saying it was in fact a prank they fell for. But since Jews and their golem horde are retarded, they still think it is a legitimate "hate symbol".

So Brenton referenced this on purpose just to piss them all off. And it worked.

Even in prison, he still shitposts.

Attached: 1536588894794.gif (962x722, 933K)

Next we need to address the thumbs up. It's a secret white supremacist hand signal, seen clearly in the livestream of the shooting.

Ok and Thumbs up hand signals need to be documented on the ADL.

Muslim isn't a race though

Attached: WHITE_GUILT_EMPTY.jpg (640x640, 19K)

Transgenderism is a mental illness that could occur in anyone in any country, femenism doesn't have anything to do with it.

No, it's clapping dude. Clapping is the new white supremacist hand sign. It symbolizes Brenton's guns shooting Muslim invaders. Whenever you clap, you're hailing Hitler and the Folk.

That's a tranny, right? I can't tell the difference with the way roasties plaster themselves in makeup these days.

People trolled on twitter that the ok hand signal is a secret handsignal for white power. they traced it and showed the three fingers as a W and the loop as a P.

Same people who minimize Islamic terror every time

>part and parcel
>stop being so paranoid, more people die after slipping in their bathroom

Now want everything to be SHUT DOWN

No point trying to explain irony to leftists, they all have bpd and are completely unable to think with nuance. Black and white thinking is just part and parcel of their logic.

because iran forces gays to transition into women

>she

Attached: EAT.jpg (713x540, 146K)

this timeline man

Attached: 1552775891604.png (1200x758, 678K)

and they still keep falling for his shitposts

who the hell is this disgusting tranny and why does he think his opinions matter

You mean the woman in the handcuffs? Those are female arms and hands. Every photo of Brenton Tarrant looks like he is wearing a rubber mask.

HOAX!

Attached: 1552649381262.gif (478x203, 714K)

He's right. We need to ban The Catcher in the Rye again

>I hereby absolve myself

Just fackin spat me tea out
Sorry timmeh that shit ain't gonna wash

Attached: B47E3A90-FBD4-4407-B1A9-B1FB1E7206CD.jpg (700x500, 60K)

That's a lot of big words