Why did hitler hate the poles? I mean we are closer to Germans than Italians and Spanish people

Why did hitler hate the poles? I mean we are closer to Germans than Italians and Spanish people

Attached: 255C8FFB-45A8-4D8A-BA83-961BEE6AD77C.jpg (650x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.de/books?id=ss4eBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=objections germany league of nations poland minority&source=bl&ots=yJQqLCwcn6&sig=ACfU3U2b8VOBjh_R9I_zHFA8dG52U5-iRg&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1qfrznInhAhXQ1qQKHX-QACc4ChDoATAAegQIBBAB#v=onepage&q=objections germany league of nations poland minority&f=false
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Częstochowa_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you’s are untermensch

And we will get our clay back

Because he was threatened by Polish culture and independence and when he felt threatened by something he tried to destroy it.

They treated the Germans in Poland like dirt

Germans genetically overlap Poles you are only insulting yourself

Wrong. Name one example that happened before Germany began terror bombing Poland and fueling ethnic tensions

He didn't, he wanted to befriend Poland but after Piłsudski died government was like come out us kreuts

He didnt hate poles. He wanted to ally with us against USSR but polish politician were under strong influence of (((Britain))) and they declined

gib back stolen lands poolak

books.google.de/books?id=ss4eBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=objections germany league of nations poland minority&source=bl&ots=yJQqLCwcn6&sig=ACfU3U2b8VOBjh_R9I_zHFA8dG52U5-iRg&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1qfrznInhAhXQ1qQKHX-QACc4ChDoATAAegQIBBAB#v=onepage&q=objections germany league of nations poland minority&f=false

Poland is the embodiment of every political mistake anyone has ever made in Europe.

Attached: 1546630175371.jpg (1024x678, 221K)

It was cultural/identidy hate not racial. My great grandpa was taken into germany as a labour worker and was forced into learning german they wanted him to blend in. Also my great grandma was abducted by ss forces and also was sent to Germany to get germanized so ye

There you go, the real reason.

>It was cultural/identidy hate
Why would Hitler care about this? He didn't know foreign languages and sure as hell didn't read Polish literature to compose an opinion.

Your state is pain in the ass, Germans didn't like that in either France, Russia or Poland, after all.

Because poles didnt do anything important except for the polish jews that invented heroin and stuff

Poles are slavs, slavs are subhumans

German hatred for polish nationality existed since beginning of Poland. Starting by crusaders attacking polish christians and germans trying to germanize every pole in prussian partition of poland

Because poles are stupid slavs who work for cheap and drive down labor prices for everybody.

Ye thats why they yoinked my 4 yo grandma into gemrany and gave her ciitizenship

I see no mention of mass murders while Germans began mass murdering Poles, especially itellectuals and the elite in September 1 1939

>hate
Where did he say that? Hitler did not hate anyone, apart from World Judea.

He found it offensive that Poland and such "low people" as Slavs would ever dare defy him. That's why in his rage he decided to massacre and oppress them.

Cause he was a fucking idiot. Should of made alliances throughout eastern Europe with anti-communist countries.

When Jow Forums fags tryin to answer historical answer

Attached: pepesweat.jpg (550x458, 32K)

Based. Britain told Poland not to negotiate while Hitler offered the Marienwerder proposal (not sure if I spelled it properly)

Hitler hated Slavs and wanted wipe out millions if them and replace them with Germans. He starved them executed them, kidnapped their children, used them as slave labor, he never even ended the evil collective farms Stalin forced on the peasants. Hitler allied with Stalin to destroy Poland and Stalin too that opportunity to also murder the Polish elite and enslave Poland. When Hitler turned his sight to the USSR he used similar tactics, massacres if civilians, starvation, etc mostly it was dead Slavs

Stop lying. You would have a German flag if that were the case.

The last time Hitler had offered an alliance in exchange for territory in Czechia he just invaded the whole country afterwards.

You know germans lost tge war right

This sounds like bullshit. give me a source.

He didn’t. You have just been brainwashed to believe it or you’re a kike.

i would way more to ally with Hitler, against Britain
instead to ally with the whole western shit

Yeah that's why your grandma could have stayed there.

Stupid Jew, go gas yourself. You are so dumb.

Hungarian Jews were thrown to fight Russians btw, fucking rats. Since you were a weak link, you got picked up and mostly destroyed.

Why did Poles hate Germans?

You were niggers of Europe in his time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenberg

we were in war for ages

And Soviets did the same thing to Poles

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Russians did this in 2010 too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

>I see no mention of Polish massacring Germans in my jewish-made history books therefore it never happened
>muh ebil Hitler wanted to kill millions of slavs
Then why didn't he do it? Face it, you're just a retarded fucking kike trying to blend in and failing miserably at it. You have to go back... To Tel Aviv, Moshe.

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Poles aren't Jewish and before WW2 it was Poland that also opposed communism and wanted to deport Jews to Madagascar. It was Poland that stopped the Soviets in 1920. There were no massacres of Germans certainly not prior to the German invasion that exploded tensions. Also it was Hitler that allied with a Bolshevik, Stalin, to destroy Poland.

Attached: jude.png (910x1024, 64K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

Give back Dantzig

This shit again? You asked this yesterday.

Attached: polonia4.jpg (999x456, 115K)

>wikipedia

Attached: 1531415531882.gif (501x585, 212K)

Easy Because they behaved like a bunch of shitskins. There were German territories over which Germany had no control anymore after WW1. In those territories, Germans would be raped and murdered by the hundreds every month. Like present day South Africa, only worse.

Hitler wasn't ready for war in 1939, but the situation was getting so bad he had to act or be called a traitor to the German people.

Attached: 1400331614326.png (222x211, 4K)

It's spelt without a t, you duntce!

because of the German genocide by the polish government

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

s

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

Totally factual

Maybe it had something to do with the Poles historically oppressing Germans, stealing German lands, robbing Germans, and raping German women? For HUNDREDS of years? Germany was merely responding to hundreds of years of Polish aggression.

>He didnt hate poles.
This is why poles were designated to be exterminated in the death camps to work for bauer in the Deutschland.

You poor, poor, little idiot.

/thread

because germans are autistic. and killed more whites then everybody else.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Lwów_professors

>Muh evil Poles

Surely you. An link to at least one incident of this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

There are plenty of sources be that show Germany systematically massacred Polish cultural elite and intellectuals.

>Intelligenzaktion Pommern, a regional mass murder operation in the Pomeranian Voivodeship; 23,000 Poles were arrested, imprisoned, and killed soon after identification and arrest. To terrorise the general populace, the Nazis then selected prominent citizens, from the arrested people, and publicly executed them, leaving the corpses on display, as formal warning against resistance to German occupation.[4]

Le savior of Europe!

Dreckspolacken(niggers) refused to speak German.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike

Poland was originally a pagan country ie did not worship old man in sky, then it was invaded by Christian hordes who forced them to Christianism obedience or die.
Hitler's symbol of a swastika and white eagle on red is Polish. It is the fasha, meaning spiritual cleansing. Hitler was trying to "spiritually cleanse" Poland.
The Kalovrat, or black sun, is also a Polish symbol, used by the NZ attacker.

Poles always had to have an enemy in order to fell that they have an identity and purpose. Unfortunately for them they used Russians and Germans for this purpose and that was the same as a chihuahua picking a fight with 2 rottweilers...obviously it's not going to end well.

Thats why Poland should start porting Israel strategy and use on european soil.

Actually our king converted peacefully

Oh, yeah, I'll be right back with the police reports filed with the Polish police about mistreatment of the Germans. I also expect that you will provide the same for me. You get your research - and anti German propaganda published by her enemies does NOT count. Let the games begin. You issued the challenge, so of course you yourself should be willing to provide the same standard of proof you demand from me. Let the games begin....if you do not provide your evidence first, the contest is over, and I win.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Częstochowa_massacre

Germans slaughter 1000 Polish civilians on day 4 of the war. How do you explain that???

Ah, yes, the infallible Wikipedia. I can go and edit that entry, and make it say that the Poles slaughtered the Germans. What is so hard about the "no anti German PROPAGANA", you fucking idiot? Jesus fucking Christ, it's like I'm talking to CNN.

Lmaoing at anyone who thinks Europeans shouldn't be allies

This. Read the Pat Buchanan book