There are over 100 million white people in the world and that number is increasing so before another of you rednecks...

There are over 100 million white people in the world and that number is increasing so before another of you rednecks runs into a mosque with a machine gun explain why you are all so upset about supposed "white genocide". Literally explain it to me and show me facts/evidence instead of resorting to your stormfront crap.

Attached: Angry-White-People.jpg (940x545, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your post is fucking dumb, but here we go

Attached: drepanocytose.jpg (1500x1587, 1.73M)

Attached: 1552759619493.jpg (779x766, 212K)

>removes Hispanics from "white" count
>oh shiggy

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.39M)

>remove smelly orcs replace them with humans
problems?

Thats a percentage you dumb fucking redneck. I see what youre trying to say but you didnt disprove his point you dumb cuck. Open a book sometime

>that number is increasing

Attached: world.png (1523x840, 135K)

Attached: 1544571680071.gif (684x784, 612K)

Look on the US census forms. Egyptians and Lebanese and all forms of the people replacing Europeans are considered "white". We don't care about "white", we care about Europeans.

You have to go back

why is there a random woman at the end

Does that increase indicate that Whites have hit a sort of natural fertility plane and are now going to increase rates of reproduction?

I personally believe the recent increase in Europe is due to the immigrant fertility rates starting to take effect. Because I havent seen any data which shows that white Europeans are having more kids. Whereas I know most of the 3rd worlders here are having 3+ kids. White Brits are projected to become a minority by 2050, so it doesnt take much to guess who's doing the breeding.

God fucking damnit.

Good job Germany. I fucking hope every one of your vermin race will get beheaded.

>There are over 100 million white people in the world
there are many many more

who invivited all you retarded leftie faggots here in the last few days?
are you from Faggit or some (((Antifa))) trannies ?
Did you say, oh lets go raid pol on Jow Forums ? Are you on 8-chan too?
spill it , red scum and die

you will be replaced, now that's up to you, replaced peacefully or thrown in concentration camps.

>Literally explain it to me and show me facts/evidence instead of resorting to your stormfront crap

Attached: 751.png (769x733, 34K)

And what's happening to their percentages in their countries?

I'm more inclined to believe that we've hit an economic plane. So far whites and the Japanese are the only peoples that seem to somewhat limit reproduction in line with economic pressures. Everyone else just breeds like parasites.

Just part and parcel.

How about you kill yourself? You're not fooling anyone you Jewish fucking cunt. White hate has never been this strong, get ready for the final holocaust. I'll personally skin you alive.

Lower percentage of Whites is part of genocide you dipshit. Whites should NEVER become a minority in THEIR countries

>6699333
checked

That the actual case, even non-White subhumans who work cost more than they provide

White women of child bearing age are roughly 3% of the world population i think. That's not very many.

>2015
Post the 2016 map nigger.

Attached: 1f2.png (623x626, 66K)

I'm not white
but I think Islam is dangerous

tips.fbi.gov

There is nothing wrong with the population, it will keep growing, it's just that all countries will become like the middle east. There is nothing wrong with that.

By the time the jizya is introduced you'll probably be dead anyway.

Attached: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (1080x756, 159K)

>tips.fbi.gov
Nyoh my god

Get the fuck out of our lands and there is no problem.

>Rhône-Alpes

Was more like 75% in Lyon last year

if there's 100 million white people left, then the genocide is already 90% complete

Number is not increasing retard

Attached: AZxsgAEN_o.png (2710x2167, 1.66M)

A 100 million and declining vs 6.9 billion get the fuck out of the west