Brit/pol/

>Brexit: 'Physically impossible' to leave on 29 March, says chancellor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47602746
>Anglo-Saxon gold pendant found in Norfolk declared treasure
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-47435954

Attached: DZkCip7WAAAI5ap.jpg (1200x798, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/11/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6818779/Comic-Relief-suffers-8million-drop-donations-Red-Nose-Day-MP-David-Lammy-blame.html
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/how-brexit-and-integrity-initiative-exposed-britains-foreign-policy-plans-for-europe/
twitter.com/EmmaKennedy
twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/1106947727613722625
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47601796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

karenposting is back
>physically impossible
which law of physics does brexit break?

Attached: 1501570394812.jpg (800x450, 89K)

BRITS SIT ALONE IN THEIR MOMS BASEMENT FAPPING TO MUH EMPIRE, MUH ARYAN GENES, MUH RACIAL PURITY

IN THE MEAN TIME ARYAN BRITISH GIRLS SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR ILLITERATE SOMALIS LOL

LITERAL MONKEYS WITH 70 IQ WHILE DENYING ENGLISH KEKS RIGHT TO BREED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000140309339_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqu4gL7XWaXcg95Oi24fZsaRyJ7dgOfjSkuISsk7m6aqU-618x387.jpg (618x387, 63K)

Sounds like we not gonna leave at all, may's deal will fail again and if it does the unlikely and passes it's likely to come with a catch. The only hope for brexit is a fantasy where someone in the EU might veto an extension, even then the government might just revoke article 50 if that ever comes to pass.

I was delusional in thinking brexit might pass at all, now I just have to accept it, focus on something else and move on.

Behead those who insult Jow Forums

Attached: a46klhjlfy8.jpg (768x576, 149K)

>The UK must promise never to tax former EU officials based here – such as Peter Mandelson or Neil Kinnock – on their E.U. pensions, or tax any current Brussels bureaucrats on their salaries. The EU and its employees are to be immune to our tax laws. (Article 104)
>Furthermore, the UK agrees not to prosecute EU employees who are, or who might be deemed in future, criminals (Art.101)
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/11/the-top-40-horrors-lurking-in-the-small-print-of-theresa-mays-brexit-deal/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: vincefedora.jpg (685x456, 39K)

i can see poland vetoing an extension

Based

Attached: 1501643233083.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

We're a board of peace. Don't look back in anger.

can't leave?
its a FUCKING ISLAND

It would be nice if they would but I have the opposite view and when the time comes all EU nations will follow what the EU says and grant the extension.

That still makes my blood boil

go and buy yourself another flannel shirt to make yourself feel better loser

Attached: images (2).jpg (201x251, 13K)

Thread Theme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRAD BRITISH GIRLS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST FUCK I'M CRYING

>MUHHHHHHHHHHE EMPIRE

MOOOOOOOOOOOM MORE TENDIES WE WUZ ARYANS

Attached: unnamed6.png (754x396, 391K)

>karenposting is back
Nice DESU

Attached: 1496250682920.jpg (1536x1039, 191K)

But I wanted to leave, it's just that after the shit this week I don't have any hope of anything good happening. If I am wrong I will be very happy that I am wrong, but after last week I don't see it happening.

You've diagnosed with Brexit butthurt.

T. Buttblasted toilet cleaner

That speech in which he pointed out the simple fact that in multicultural societies people from different backgrounds will kill each other?
Tell me: how much of the left's outrage over Christchurch a result of them knowing that their policies made things like it inevitable?

don't give him (you)s.

Attached: it's afraid.jpg (1017x715, 102K)

>tripcode

Attached: 1548823538791.jpg (851x768, 69K)

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!

Did pube return to his polish homeland?

BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYED ARYAN BLONDE BRITISH GIRL

NOT FOR BRITISH BOYS

SOMALI-ONLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9092770-0-image-a-4_1548697690528.jpg (636x382, 51K)

>Critics round on MP David Lammy as Comic Relief suffers £8MILLION drop in Red Nose Day donations amid fears public was put off by his bitter 'white saviour' row with Stacey Dooley over Strictly star's trip to Africa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6818779/Comic-Relief-suffers-8million-drop-donations-Red-Nose-Day-MP-David-Lammy-blame.html

> physically impossible
wtf is this supposed to mean lmao?

Trips! What does this mean?

Attached: 1468764856229.gif (500x500, 156K)

karen confirmed mascot of brit/pol/

COPE COPE AND COPE

>OMFG GUYS LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT OUR WOMAN GOING FOR MUSLIM AND NEGRO DICKS

YOU'RE PATHETIC AND IT'S SO FUNNY I'M CRYING FROM LAUGHTER

PIC RELATED
>BRITISH BOY PAYS FOR DRINKS NEGRO FUCKS HIS WOMAN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Not even Hammond knows
Checked btw

Hope when we do finally leave the EU we go somewhere warmer.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Attached: 1492716342826.jpg (1536x862, 197K)

>brexit pushed off the front pages
>woman tarrant mentions in manifesto is to do with 'blexit'

What are the odds of that?

Attached: Candace Owens Blexit Brexit.jpg (1273x707, 482K)

Quantum entanglement.

They're now trying to invoke the laws of physics to somehow stop brexit

Attached: 1491187733737.jpg (952x810, 248K)

I think it just means even if may's deal is voted for we still need an extension to pass legislation,

don't give him (you)s

Fucking kek

Ireland, in short. The border between NI and RI is pretty much an insurmountable obstacle.

oh shit guys the english channel just flew over my house

This wouldn't have happened if Stephen Hawking was still alive

the whole manifesto is just one big shitpost, it's hilarious to see normies trying to analyse it.

DID YOU GET SAD FOR WANKING SOLO IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT WHILE AHMED AND TYRONE FUCKS LEXIE??

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: jnjklnkjlnkj.jpg (1200x634, 72K)

h*manists are going to demand that UN and EU h*man r*ghts l*ws be considered physics
because you're worth it

What is 'blexit'?
(please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa please be black returning to Africa)

From what I can see, very little. It's all down to hateful people and media platforms and centrists allowing the free speech Trojan Horse, according to them.
It's amazing how this is what starts the moral panic when God knows how many Muslims have been killed by other Muslims for explicitly political or denominational reasons since the year started. It's amazing that the right is a monolithic culture that can be collectively blamed while Islam is made of individuals and can be absolved of any amount of blame; any extremist suddenly stops being a real Muslim.

n 2018, a series of hacks targeted Integrity Initiative, a program run by the UK’s military intelligence and Foreign Office-supported Institute for Statecraft exposing its involvement in creating a covert network for the purposes of countering “Russian disinformation.” The venture was popularly compared to the CIA’s infamous Project Mockingbird and involved many government and private institutions around Europe. In the United States, Integrity Initiative contacts included individuals in the Department of State, DC think tanks, the FBI and the DHS as well as former and current administration officials such as Sebastian and Katharine Gorka. While the connections of the Integrity Initiative, who engaged in a campaign of attacks against Disobedient Media, have been extensively reported the foreign policy goals they pursued have received less attention

disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/how-brexit-and-integrity-initiative-exposed-britains-foreign-policy-plans-for-europe/

Attached: attorney.jpg (750x426, 19K)

MEANWHILE BIRMINGHAM

>COAL BURNERS EVERYWHERE LITERALLY TEEN BRITISH QTS

>NO BREXIT

>UKIP IS TRUMP-LIKE KEKOLD JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION PARTY

= YOUR WOMAN PREFER INVADERS

KEK

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.17-13-13-12.png (606x1812, 880K)

That and I think people didn't like the video of all the various millionaire luvies asking people to donate their hard earned money to foreigners.

BRITISH TEEN GIRLS PREFER INVADERS THAN BRITISH KEKS

I'M NOT SURPRISED

>MUH RACE
>MUH ARYAN GENES
>MUH EMPIRE
>MOM BRING ME MORE TENDIES FUCKING WHORE

Attached: 1c0450f2d46beec77593cf2ee8f34a1e.jpg (640x640, 83K)

twitter.com/EmmaKennedy

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.17-13-14-29.png (574x705, 679K)

I can't help but think all these cheering and jeering over Anning getting egged is in no small part because they think he was actually onto something significant in his statement

It makes a good point but I don't think Lammy should take all the credit.
Figures have been falling since 2011. I'd like to hope that whites are just sick to death of give money to Africa every year.

The more you feed
The more they breed
The more they need.

Attached: 1539113681473.jpg (1024x813, 140K)

With the rejection of Brexit, the British government’s plans for their own country and Europe have now finally become clear. The focus of individuals connected to Integrity Initiative also reveals much about the policy issues considered a priority by the United Kingdom. Specifically, the UK has pursued objectives such as fomentation of “Russiagate” to distract American allies and use them as proxies against Russia globally, weaponization of anti-establishment factions in Europe, replacement of the British domestic population with migrants and remaining in the European Union or otherwise attempting to influence the regional union by controlling the European Union Army.

>Shekelstein

My sides

POST MORE TRAD BRITISH WOMAN BOYS

Attached: article-1355394-032930220000044D-144_468x804.jpg (468x804, 82K)

No doubt. You can only run the sympathy line for so long.

Attached: 1549617125674.png (896x504, 415K)

>I give the Africans a fiver every year but it's still such a shithole they're trying to come over here now, what's the fucking point?
Basically?

>any extremist suddenly stops being a real Muslim
The degree to which the baizuo see themselves as authorities on Islam is astounding. They've literally denied to my face that there is anything homophobic in the Quran. I don't even care that Islam is homophobic, but hearing people who know nothing at all about the religion denying that is disturbing.

Irish, German and French soldiers building a wall, sniper towers and we probably get help from the Hungarians who pulled up a border in less then three months
Ok, there will be new bombings and a non existing government in NI can't do shit about it, but I mean
PRICE OF FREEDOM

Attached: 1543246446569.jpg (385x385, 27K)

BEAUTIFUL BRITISH FAMILY

DON'T WORRY, BRITISH WHITE TAXPAYERS WILL PAY FOR THESE SUBHUMANS

HAHHAHA, CRITIZE? GO TO JAIL

Attached: 001aa0ba492812701ffc19.jpg (634x408, 61K)

> "They've literally denied to my face that there is anything homophobic in the Quran"
You've met Owen Jones?

Yeah, perhaps they are starting to realise the futility of pissing away their money on people who couldn't invent the wheel or two storey buildings and expecting them to use it to create sustainable water/farming. They've been doing it for 30+ years and achieved nothing.

twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/1106947727613722625

Sinn Fein are retards

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1024x768, 175K)

MORE BRITISH LOYAL ARYAN WOMAN

Attached: 490374b967b646f4bbda11aa5a1b99a2--blue-eyed-baby-mixed-babies.jpg (236x314, 17K)

Yeah England, we need room for Somalians!

Well, your statement isn't wrong.

Attached: 1552333961644.jpg (1253x624, 147K)

well shiiieeet
you heard what the white bois said Jamal

Someone please change that to "Remove Kebab". It is only fitting.

Attached: UK Muslim Gang Groomed Raped and Killed 14-yr-old White Girl Then Sold Her Meat as Kebabs.jpg (1320x680, 98K)

Anyone else feel like the Polish flag stuff is a bit forced and unconvincing?

Same goes for the "patriotic" Leave Karen posting.

THE LEFTISTS ARE STRIKING BACK. THIS NOT A DRILL. THE WAR STARTED. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Attached: file.png (1312x1666, 1.22M)

Poland's so poor their keyboards only have upper case letters

>Ok, there will be new bombings
There's been plenty of bombings since 1998, if we're lucky people will actually acknowledge it's happening now. Shit, the most deadly bombing in the entire history of the Troubles was Omagh, half a year after the Good Friday Agreement was signed.
Re-establish the Ulster Constabulary desu

I'm afraid not, it's just blacks leaving the Democratic Party

A saw his photo, he works at The Guardian.

>Bank of America
Like Boston 56% "Irish" Americans have any idea what goes on in Ireland, much less have an opinion.

Attached: kissme_kellygreen_sitepic_3.jpg (550x400, 31K)

This is great news. Average Joe Norf and his family are catching onto the fact that Africa remains a shithole despite money being spent and all that is happening is more Africans are being subsidised to eventually come to Europe and replace us.

I think you'll find that's the Grand Secretary of the New Revolutionary Gay Muslim Union.

Why do either upset you so much, are you not tough enough to ignore them?
You know you can use filters and have Karen posting and Angry Pole auto hide?

Attached: 1548810291869.png (1800x1200, 1.15M)

kek I'd probably be in jail if I'd met that stupid faggot. Such a punchable face.
The thing I hate most is how they love to call anyone who doesn't like Islam 'ignorant' when they themselves don't know anything at all about Islam! As Peter Hitchens says; I'm not prejudiced, I'm postjudiced.

karenposting isn't forced, newfag

Attached: 1549655373081.gif (700x393, 737K)

The one in the middle is the leader of Sinn Fein: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47601796

I know that, but he's surrounded by LARPing burgers

AT LEAST QT POLISH GIRLS DON'T BURN COAL IN POLAND

YOUR WOMAN SPREAD LEGS FOR 70 IQ SOMALIS KEKEKEKEKEKEK

I'M GONNA KEEP POSTING ON EVERY /BRITSHIT/ THREAD NOW ENJOY

Attached: LEXIE_COALBURNER.jpg (300x400, 13K)

>momentum and 9 others
kek
Oh if a truck of peace visits them I might actually convert to Islam

>he

Just seem a bit, how might one say it?

Fake and gay?

>the media
Who?

cringe and unnecessary-newline pilled

Attached: 1548823708730.jpg (1920x1080, 838K)

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am.

Attached: tumblr_pm80gnfMAJ1t2xahyo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

She would prefer BLACK BOYFRIEND INSTEAD OF WHITE KEKED BRITISH WHO GOES TO JAIL FOR SAYING BAD WORDS

PATHETIC SHIT XD

I'd like to think so, though I think its more likely that less people watch live TV now.
I don't even know if there was a live show, do they do that any more?

Attached: 1518075078970.png (660x371, 448K)

Owen Jones has 0 awareness on any topic and is proof that graduating Cambridge no longer means anything.

We're talking a man who is "friends" with and constantly retweets a Muslim who has been recorded preaching to other Muslims that gays are mortal sinners and atheists live as animals.

I think maybe even those inbreds aren't that stupid. Imagine how red-pilling it'd be to see an explicitly leftist protest get akbar-ed.

He thinks the Daily Mail, The Sun, and a few other tabloids are the entirety of the media and that they are far right. He refers to himself as part of the minority of journalists who are leftist.
Oh and he thinks the BBC is conservative and right wing because Andrew Neil doesn't put up with his shit.

stop giving him replies you dumb fuck

> "I think its more likely that less people watch live TV now."
Probably. If it weren't for the Oxfam shop on my highstreet or internet news, I wouldn't have been aware Red Nose day even took place.