Guys I've Been Thinking

I don't actually hate jews or muslims or anyone else for that matter, I simply feel sorry for them for never knowing the eternal love of Jesus Christ.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday frens

Attached: who-is-jesus-christ.jpg (740x420, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NFrKMODrz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That’s why I hate them. Those sad cunts will never know the True Grace of God. May those heathens and Nonbelievers be struck down by the full weight of my Sword and A RECKONING UPON THE HERETICS WHO THREATEN MY PEOPLE AND OUR WAY OF LIFE!

Thanks fren, you too.

Attached: 12345675786.png (720x644, 39K)

This but less faggy.

thank you brother
Also don't forget to lift in His name

Attached: 137412279020.jpg (500x333, 53K)

Ok. They still hate you and want you and your family dead though.

>unironically hating as a Christian

bruh if you do it right you lose any and all reasons to hate, are you by chance a shill

true, but that doesn't mean they don't want to murder us

I can deal with that with the help, guidance, and strength of Christ through Whom all things are possible.

Attached: 1552677540734.jpg (678x678, 85K)

>through Whom all things are possible
Let's see some honest and forthright jews who don't act against the interests of whites then. Yeah, thought so.

I can only walk my own walk, I can't be responsible for the actions of others but it's been promised they will be called to atone for their misdeeds on the Day of our Lord. Have faith in Christ conquers everything, including hate.

>Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear?

Attached: 1552677225085.jpg (193x261, 7K)

who said i am afraid of them?

Just offering an encouraging word fren
Leave your faith in the Lord and no evil will triumph over you or your people.

>Have faith in Christ conquers everything, including hate.
It doesn't, because the kikes that laugh at jesus for boiling in a cauldron of shit in hell still exist. How has this hate been conquered?

Attached: Skinny-Arnold-Schwarzenegger--20972.jpg (800x1084, 168K)

This life is ethereal user. A test. After comes eternity where they will receive their just rewards for their deeds just as you and I will.

Please kill yourself and spare the world of 1 cucked pacifist empty headed goofy Christian.

>Jesus Christ
Jesus never existed. No man called Jesus Christ has ever set one foot on the surface of this planet Earth. He was not a real historical person. Even the way he was supposed to be conceived is a falsehood. The magic Jew god is fake and the Jew god magic required for a virgin birth is scientifically impossible. No person has ever been born from a virgin, so the fictitious story of Jesus is garbage. It's odd that for someone so radically influential and important, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, that there was no credible historical mention of Jesus whatsoever from the time he was supposed to have lived. Here's a guy attracting crowds of 5,000 people and not one extant piece of contemporary writing even mentions him. Furthermore, there has never been any credible account of any magic god ever seen, heard, or ever detected at any locatation on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever. It's odd that anyone could abandon the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment innumerable times in favor of a magic Jew god, Jew god magic, and (fictitious) rabbi Jesus in this modern era of science.

Sounds like cuck shit to me. It must be why Islam is growing, while Christians lose their faith. You lay back and take it up the ass, thinking of the reward you'll get from your savior, but ignoring the consequences the rest of the world faces because of your inaction. It's okay though, I get it, actually doing something rather than praying for something to be done is a scary concept if you've never actually done anything. You need to start though. After all, the Lord helps those that help themselves, so why are you ignoring that part in favor of being a passive loser?

Thanks fren, absolutely based and christpilled.

Attached: 1552679968142.jpg (800x800, 152K)

so are we frens?

Faith is something you won't break, no matter how hard you try. Your words are like dead leaves blowing across the ground and I won't be dissuaded by someone as immaterial as an user on Jow Forums. He is the answer to our problems and the salvation of the West. Evil may has it's season, but Jesus Christ reigns eternally. I'll pray for the both of you.

Attached: 1552677017971.png (336x485, 105K)

Why wouldn't we be?

>Your words are like dead leaves blowing across the ground and I won't be dissuaded by someone as immaterial as an user on Jow Forums.
And yet you come to try and convince others under the same conditions. Does that mean anyone you convince is gullible and weak willed to be persuaded by an user on Jow Forums's words?

unironicly?
wow someone in Jow Forums accepts me!
i know a lot of christians in my country and they are hella nice

I haven't tried to convince you of anything, simply to hope you have a good day. Your animosity will destroy you from within if left unchecked fren

Attached: 1552673367982.png (200x236, 71K)

Iraqi Christians are some of the friendliest and most hospitable I've ever met and their food is delicious!

Attached: 1552685498234.jpg (360x360, 21K)

He's right you know.

Attached: 1491975309953.jpg (720x532, 29K)

Anyone who denies Christ deserves every bad thing that happens. Jesus created us all, he wrote the Bible for us, and he loves us. All he asks in return is that we also love and accept Him. If someone thinks that is too much to ask, that someone deserves an immediate, agonizing death followed by an even more agonizing eternity for his soul in hell. I hate those fucking niggers who deny Jesus.

based

They make a food that will make you cry from happiness espicially in the north
when they come down to the middle of iraq we mix our food and share it with each other

I enjoy the community and fellowship that seems to be an integral part of their, like you say the mixing food and sharing, talking, just enjoying the time together. It's very refreshing and inclusive.

Bless our Australian friend who sent 50 to meet Him directly

Jesus is my brother and I love him. I am not going to let heathens deny his divinity and make his sacrifice in vain.

#Wholesome4chan. Can't we all... just get along?

Attached: 1552229416856.gif (410x412, 861K)

I'll pray not only for his soul but the 50 souls lost to senseless and unnecessary violence.

>Isiah 54:7 No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Walk in faith, brother, and know that the Lord's wrath is nigh and incomparable to any weapon a man could dream of. I don't say this with anger in my hurt, just speaking the truth.

Attached: 1550880239502.jpg (828x1024, 83K)

If they were true believers, then he did thrm a favor.

TheQuran,chapter3 (Al Imran),verse169–170:

Think not of those who are slain inAllah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of theirLord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.

Attached: t1larg.ayman.afp.gi.jpg (640x360, 183K)

You have my vote doggo

#wholesome
youtube.com/watch?v=1NFrKMODrz8

This

that's why i love them, and that's why i love my country, we got used to differences along ago and we knew that it won't lead us anywhere
we just want to enjoy our time, work with each other and share stuff together, that's how we got rid of isis together, one hand.
it's right that the govrement is doing a really bad job at the momment, but that doesn't mean people are hating eachother.
we actually love being different.
God bless, American user.

Attached: images.png (271x186, 7K)

I'm sorry friend, but sadly if they hadn't accept Jesus into their heart, they have not entered the gates of Heaven and never will. My prayers go out to them for the agonizing pain they are in even now as we speak.

And God Bless Iraq. Your people are strong in heart and I'm sure the problems with your government will be resolved soon enough, at least that is my hope.

>I haven't tried to convince you of anything
>I can deal with that with the help, guidance, and strength of Christ through Whom all things are possible.
>Have faith in Christ conquers everything, including hate.
>This life is ethereal user. A test. After comes eternity where they will receive their just rewards for their deeds just as you and I will.
>He is the answer to our problems and the salvation of the West. Evil may has it's season, but Jesus Christ reigns eternally. I'll pray for the both of you.

Why do you lie? All those were attempts to persuade. Is your faith so weak it can't be maintained without deception?