I'm pregnant and my bf has cheated

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over two years. We moved in together last May.

I had an iud but it failed. I found out I was pregnant very early on and decided to keep it. I am 4 months pregnant now and won't get an abortion either way this far along in the pregnancy.

I am not the jealous type but I hate being lied to. About 5 months ago we were hanging out when he got a text from a random person and I glanced at his phone just to see who it was. He grabbed his phone out of my hand and hid it like he was guilty. I asked him and he explained that he had been feeling lonely in our relationship and he had talked about it with that girl. I looked at his phone and saw a text that he had visited her house when he was out of town but he said that she was just an old friend and nothing happened. I had enough trust that I believed him.

Meanwhile, that was a lie and they had actually had sex. I just found out yesterday after I asked him why he is secretive about his phone. He always took it with him when he left the room and would act weird if I would ask to Google something from his phone.

He did tell me when I asked and also told me about another girl that he was talking to a few months after the first girl. The second one was a coworker that he was emotional/flirting with. In his texts with her there are many plans to meet up but he says to me that he never did meet up.

I am more upset that he lied about it than actually doing it. And not telling me his needs before he did it.

I love him and will forgive the lying this time and he has said that he wants to continue our relationship. I plan on going to couples therapy. He was sexually abused as a child and as I understand it that may cause him to be more likely to cheat. So I have an understanding that it's not all black and white in life.

1. Do I believe him that that is the extent of the cheating?
2. He has talked about getting married. I see this as he wants to continue with me but I'm worried.

Attached: ALT-WBW__0048_Body_wk_16.jpg (374x240, 10K)

Break up, abort. If you don't want to abort, you can raise it together without being in a relationship.

>He was sexually abused as a child and as I understand it that may cause him to be more likely to cheat.
is not an excuse to hurt others

> Do I believe him that that is the extent of the cheating?
no

Attached: 1547465299007.jpg (480x477, 27K)

Why oh why did you have sex with someone who isn't your husband? This is the specific reason why that is a bad idea. Since you're pregnant you're going to have to marry, but that is oh so complicated now. If you can't address why he would cheat and get him to stop it, your children are in for a horrible life.

>you can raise it together without being in a relationship.
kek, that's the justification that the alcolytes of Moloch use to convince people to abort in the first place.

Damn that’s rough.

Well, the saying is true “once a cheater always a cheater”. That applies to both women and men.

Keep the child.

He should go to therapy, not both of you. Child abuse mostly causes a lot of psychiatric diagnoses.

>Why oh why did you have sex with someone who isn't your husband?
This but unironically. You marry someone before fucking, to be legally liable if one of you fucks up. Now you'll become a single mother or have a father which can't even control his dick. At least probs for not killing your own child, like so many other degenerates would have done. Teach your child to not go for Don Juans.

Have a talk with him about his repsonsibilities and pray for him to change his ways now that he will become a father.

>1. Do I believe...
Therapy is meant to answer that, not us buh.
>2. Marriage
After therapy and the therapist (ideally male and not his type), maybe. But never until a therapist clears him.

Have fun with this thread tho

T. incel

That was a pathetic reply, cumbucket.

Get an abortion you selfish bitch.

>Being married would have kept him from cheating

You're one dense fuck.

>

Attached: sakura-trick-more-question-marks.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

If they didn't have sex she wouldn't be pregnant.
Checkmate, atheists

He thinks he's got you for good, so why should he bother being faithful to you? You're willing to play the family game for him no matter what he does anyway. Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?

Aborting and dumping him is the best choice, but since you insist on drama, at least get STD checkups in case he's infected you and put you both at risk. Also enjoy single motherhood and poverty.

Ouch. Does he seem sorry? Like, really, really sorry? If not, he'll do it again. Therapy is a good idea.

Be prepared to walk away. I have a sister and a friend who both are single and pregnant and dating all at the same damn time. You don't have to stay with someone just because you're having their kid.

Try to work it out but know that you may have to end things.

>I love him and will forgive the lying this time
Great that you chose to take responsibility for your kid, but come the fuck on with this shit.

People who stay in relationships with cheaters enable cheating as a common practice.

If you stay with him, you're an enabler to his degeneracy.

tl;dr he cheated on a whore, whore forgives him
You deserve each other.
It would have helped OP take his shit in the separation, and OP wouldn't get called a whore if she waited until marriage.
They're both degenerates, him just a bit worse.

should've gone with a nice guy like me and not chad.

If he's been sexually abused, then he's probably awfully confused about his emotions. He may not feel like he has the right emotional support he needs.

It's important to ask him why he cheated on you and to have an honest discussion about that. Doing that with a therapist present or having the therapist ask can be helpful.

Also, when the kid comes along, everything changes. If the cheating continues after you've given him the chance to proove himself as a father, get him out of your life and move on.

Give him an ultimatum of "marry me or leave me." If he marries you, you have a provider for you and your child, plus someone who will, most likely, be a source of emotional support as well. If he doesn't marry you, claim him as the father to the child when you give birth and make the father liable for child support, maybe even alimony, depending on the living situation. Lawyer up and get this squared away ASAP.

>ultimatums are an indicator of an unhealthy relationship
So is cheating on your significant other, what comes around goes around. Once a woman is pregnant, and isn't willing to abort, her priorities become, in order, 1) herself, 2) her kid(s), 3) anyone else. She has no reason NOT to do this.

>You're just telling this woman how to fuck with this man's life
Yeah, same as how my mother fucked my father over, and I'll always give women this advice until men either stop being irresponsible fucks or ditch women all together. Either the law changes or society changes, and until then, women should take these shitty men to task about their poor decisions.

>I love him and will forgive the lying this time
Oh come the fuck on. Either put his balls in a vice and make him responsible for the child for the next 18 years, or drop him cold turkey and have the government extort him for child support. Excuses are a dime a dozen, fact is he knocked you up, you have to have some modicum of responsibility that goes along with impregnating a woman. You don't got to forgive shit, his punishment is taking responsibility, or being extorted by the government. If you aren't lying, and he really did knock you up, then a good lawyer will ensure that he pays the cost.

>I don't have money to hire a lawyer.
Like fuck you do. Just call one up and explain the situation, they'll work out the finances. Lawyers are some of the most greedy fucking people in existence, they'll do whatever they can to earn even the smallest amount of money, even if it means dolling out pain.

If she claims, he's an anti-semite she'll get a lawyer for free.

>If she claims, he's an anti-semite she'll get a lawyer for free.
>for free
If she asked for something like that they'd call her an anti-semite.

>chosen people are not regularly going out of their way and paying to harm the goy
Priorities, my dear. Priorities.

Attached: Shlomo 9.gif (215x194, 475K)