If you are so concerned about Europe and Western countries retaining our culture and ethnic identity then I have three...

If you are so concerned about Europe and Western countries retaining our culture and ethnic identity then I have three questions for you all:

1) Why don't you help develop countries in the Middle East and Africa so the people will not want to leave? If they have good lives there then they will stay and feel no need to flee for a better one.

2) Why don't you play a part in stopping wars in those regions that cause waves of refugees to flee?

3) Why can't you help in tackling global warming so these countries stop having famines and droughts causing starvation and conflicts?

Instead of sperging out like children having a tantrum, you should work toward a solution to the problem. In short, play the long game you short sighted faggots.

Attached: 988998vs4010.jpg (1000x1496, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_domestic_reactions_to_the_2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OR....

>be White
>make money
>share house with friends who are similar to you politically
>save up money
>put said money to political acts that actually work
>bring more Whites similar to you in the area and have them do the same
>get even more money
>Whites around Europe and America catch on and copy
>bypasses leftist globalist government and is completely legal
>higher chance of finding decent work through shared information between Whites
>more money from sharing and splitting the bills and food
>literally Nation building but on a housing scale

1. Not my job
2. True - we should stop wars and execute all neocons
3. Not my job

- Not our job
- Not our job
- Global warming is not causing those areas to be shit

>Why don't you help develop countries in the Middle East and Africa
All western countries have been pouring aid into the middle east and Africa since the 60s
2/3) immigration was a thing long before anyone talked about climate change or common wars in the middle east, both are just excuses to prop up immigration and even if both were completely inexistent immigration would still happen

Ironically world communism would solve most of Jow Forums's problems if it wasn't paired with evangelical progressivism

That head in the sand mentality is part of the problem.

You have options and you opt not to do the thing that fixes or at least alleviated the problems, then complain you have to resort to "hard measures" later you didn't want to do either
It looks like you can't run away from the decision, or worse, you let the elites make it for you

Because all your assertions rely on a falsehood. That people are equal, and are capable of equal feats as a collective.
So your argument is made out of ignorance or bad faith and doesn't mean anything.
I don't know how anyone with a functional brain can look at all the colonies Europe had and not notice the very apparent pattern about those most prosperous.

this is triggering my autism

Attached: 5.jpg (99x219, 8K)

We tried that. They bitched about “colonialism”, remember? Retard.

Or you could do something useful and convince Europeans that their culture is worth preserving. These people are not invading, they are being welcomed in by the majority and we are democratic countries. If the majority no longer wants this to happen it will stop.

Anglos aren't even in Europe.

> build up the Middle East and Africa.

We did, they destroyed it.

Stop pretending they are human.

> Stopping wars in that region.

There is no way someone can be this ignorant of history. That region has been at war for over 2000 years. What are you going to do? Win their hearts and minds? Stfu Brit cuck.

or exterminate them and colonize with our own people

No matter how much you develop their countries they will never get close to western ones and they will still flock over here

I don't complain about having to resort to "hard measures". My complaint is that was haven't done the easy measures.

If they are not going to take steps to make their lives not shit why would I?

>1) Why don't you help develop countries in the Middle East and Africa so the people will not want to leave? If they have good lives there then they will stay and feel no need to flee for a better one.
>2) Why don't you play a part in stopping wars in those regions that cause waves of refugees to flee?
>3) Why can't you help in tackling global warming so these countries stop having famines and droughts causing starvation and conflicts?
How? I didn't vote in the politicians that caused any of this. Look at what started the migrant crisis; Obama's mission to Libya was never approved by Congress, in fact it was opposed by several bipartisan resolutions.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_domestic_reactions_to_the_2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
And even if we could stop our politicians from voting for these wars, how do we stop our arms industry from sending weapons to the region; in Canada the saudis withdrew their ambassador and shut down diplomatic ties, but they still bought $15 billion worth of tanks from Canada, and GD Canada still happily supplied them. And that's not even touching the ((((real elephant in the room)))).

I actually agree with you user, but it sounds like you're overestimating the amount of influence we can have over our governments. I think we're at the point where violent resistance is the only option left, and even then governments are just the front men for the businesses that profit off this. It's not clear that killing politicians would even be effective.

>Why don't you help develop countries in the Middle East and Africa
What would this entail? More charity? Investment? It’s hard to invest in a country that has no stable government (aka all of Africa) especially when there’s the threat that the negroids will confiscate your land and property in 20 years

1. It isn't our job to nanny and police other nations. They can deal with their own problems.
2. We have been opposed to intervention and proxy wars in MENA.
3. There are no proposed solutions to global warming, and modeled predictions have suggested that our understanding of climate feedbacks is innately flawed.
It sounds like you have a problem with the internationalist Jewish oligarchy that white nationalists have always been opposed to.

Attached: 1496882649389.png (640x360, 183K)

1. We have no obligation to do so. Giving nigogs free things makes them dependent on you.
2. Sure, we should hang the likes of Tony Blair.
3. Climate change is a sham, and only western countries are doing something about it.

Attached: the climate change jew.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

1) if Africa becomes richer, more people can afford to pay the smugglers. It's not as simple as you make it out to be.
2) I've been voting against all those wars for as long as I have had the right to vote.
3) I barely fly and I consume way below the average as it is.

How do you know that your """solutions""" are sufficient to save Europe? You don't know that.

1) they can never maintain what’s built for them
2) israel has its own plans and the us sucks their dick at every turn. “But what about Africa proper” I have no honest answer for that one, but something something black fellows and the Jews again.
3) the solution to global warming as presented by its biggest proponents is always tax every living thing into oblivion. people are adaptable and natural weather cycles are a thing. enough so to completely dismiss the climate change lobby’s claims and solutions considering their solutions were identical during the global cooling almost half a century ago.

sauce

>Goverment catches wind,
>designated 40% of the housing as support housing
>Floods area with Muslims and poor blacks to diversify area
>Euros end up a constantly fleeing migrant population

Op doesn't realise this has been happening for 70 years, and you can't help these fucking countries because until their governments get behind the progress, you can do nothing more than bandaid fixes

bong achmed, you seem to forget about south africa.

If there was no food here either they would waste time traveling to eat it.
Smart plan

Why don't we close our borders to the third world, and stop meddling in their affairs? Let them fix their own shit.

>1) Why don't you help develop countries in the Middle East and Africa so the people will not want to leave? If they have good lives there then they will stay and feel no need to flee for a better one.
We tried. You liberal hippies called it 'colonialism' and 'apartheid' and demanded it to be ended. So we ended it and left them to their own devices, and predictably, their countries fell to shit.
>2) Why don't you play a part in stopping wars in those regions that cause waves of refugees to flee?
Cus if we keep bailing them out every time they fuck up, how will they ever learn from their mistakes? It's infantalism at best, and distruption of their societal growth/evolution at worst.
>3) Why can't you help in tackling global warming so these countries stop having famines and droughts causing starvation and conflicts?
See the above. If we are to believe that they are equal, then they have to be able to solve their own problems. If you think that this is somehow morally wrong, then I don't know what to tell you. I would ask you, why are you wanting us to play babysitter to them and solve all their problems for them? If we do, they'll never truely advance or grow and just become dependant on our charity.
>Instead of sperging out like children having a tantrum, you should work toward a solution to the problem. In short, play the long game you short sighted faggots.
The long term game would be to leave them to clean their own messes up and to observe.

Attached: 1533318088754.jpg (650x718, 215K)