VARG DISAVOWS BRENTAN

PART 1 : youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8

PART 2 : youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8

Attached: varg vs brentan.png (1024x768, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MRB0MwFFi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give up your lands that you fought for goy
The only problem I have with Varg.

part 2* : youtube.com/watch?v=0MRB0MwFFi8

>Varg „Muslims are bro Tier“ Kikernes is against the death of muslims
imagine my surprise

Attached: 76685C20-04B8-4B71-A591-13C97FADB1BF.png (460x578, 417K)

Of course, it is common sense that you should have a lot of compassion for your invaders and you should love them. If you kill your invaders you lose.

kys kikes

OH YES!!! Our beloved VARG is like a FATHER for SO MANY OF US MEN ON YOUTUBE and has so much WISDOM from PREVIOUS LIVES that ordinary mortal men JUST CANT COMPETE!! He just made a video and he knows A LOT about this stuff and HE said that Muslims are INNOCENT in this and NOT OUR ENEMY!! But POLICE and CHRISTIANS ARE!! And that this shooter guy said that we should defend our cities and that is JUST BULLSHIT said Varg!!! HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! Also Varg said that Christians are cucks so this CANT BE TRUE SO THIS IS A JEWISH OPERATION!!! DONT BE FOOLED!!! LISTEN TO VARG!!! Hail Óðinn, Sire!!!!

Attached: Varg Beautiful.jpg (900x1236, 141K)

>just hide in the woods like cowards goy- i mean fellow whites
>remember never fight back under any circumstances
>we'll be completely fine once non whites hold all the levers of power trust me

Varg is a false opposition. Kikes released him from prison and gave him land, house and money to support his large family. In exchange he has to drive white nationalists off the righteous path

>hurr durr go to forest and cover your cocks with fig leaves, that'll show them!
>give up any remnants of political power you have and give your civilization and your economy up to kikes and shitskins!

Fuck Varg

sorry Sven but if you take Varg „the Iceage/Collapse will totally come - anytime soon now - just wait a little bit longer - its near I promise“ Kikernes serious, than you are part of the problem

Attached: 55BB028F-BD2E-46AF-B079-4B114695B1EA.jpg (424x1024, 109K)

He's a wanna-be philosopher and sage but the result is that he's just embarassing and pathetic.
All of his analysis are seriously flawed or outright mental.
No European sane man is going to back to his lifestyle nor is going back to believe in pre-christian cults. He's so thick that he doesn't understand that.
You can name your son "Baldur" and practice "permaculture", that doesn't change anything.

He's isolated and he'll go by isolated from the rest of the world and that's a good riddance.

YES!! WHO is really the invaders here?? THE CHRISTIANS!! Again Varg SEES THROUGH THE BULLSHIT with his WISDOM FROM THE OLD GODS!! The Christians CAME WITH VIOLENCE against the true owners of the land living there in peace and harmony with the nature. They took the fucking crhistards with open arms and welcomed them. So what did the fucking christards do?? GENOCIDED THEM, make FALSE RUMOURS that the peaceful inhabitants in New Zealand were canibals and head hunters and violent TO JUSTIFY THE CHRISTIANS CLAIMS!!

So what has christcucks ever given us Europeans and Europe? ONLY WEAKNESS and THEY are guilty of all the IMMORALITY and DOWNFALL in EUROPE NOW!!! VARG IS SPOT ON TARGET AGAIN AS ALWAYS!!! Hail Óðinn, Sire!!!!

Attached: hunger_by_satanen-d7gxvw8.jpg (1024x1372, 107K)

Varg is a moron

Varg lives in his central France farm where tomorrow his sons and daughters will be a minority (40% of newborns are shitskins in France) and what is he gonna do when he'll be the lonely foreign man in a land conquered by muslims?
He's fucking retarded.
I guess he'll make the last videos in his car.
Waiting to be slaughtered.
"b-but odin ... help me ... b-but my farm and my chickens... no please don't... my daughter don't...do that to h-"

The guy is making his own tribe using his dick

>just do nothing
>it's all a mossad psyop
>muslims displacing whites doesn't mean anything because muslims are based
>just have more children
No solution is the best solution!

He's just being silly.
He even grants the barbarian Maori some kind of right to that land that they destroy and plunder.

New worlders just can't admit Varg is completely on point on this one.
They won't admit their "ethno-nationalist" ideals are pure doublethink when they themselves are a country of immigrants.

Attached: you.jpg (987x1024, 94K)

This is exactly what I've been saying but /nupol/ magacucks and sargonites are too dumb to recognise jewish tricks

You are CORRECT VARG! HAIL!! Saying that Muslims dont belong in Europe when born here is like saying Whites does not belong in America, Australia etc. Solution? ALL WHITES GET THE FUCK OUT OFF LAND THAT DONT BELONG TO US!! It is STOLEN land by the FUCKING CHRISTKEKS!!! No wonder there is so much WAR in the world!! Also DON'T FIGHT THE INVASION, it will ONLY make it WORSE with more surveillance etc. YOU ARE SO FUCKING TRUE AND RIGHT, VARG!!! We must LIVE PRIMITIVE like our FOREBEARS and LIVE THE CITIES to our enemies and COLLAPS IT by not paying taxes. When war is here, we are ready in our farms all over Europe, they have modern weapons but WE have COURAGE and can TRICK THEM and are PREPARED with lots of TRAPS etc!! WITH OUR OLD GODS ON OUR SIDE WE WILL WIN!!!

Attached: Total War.jpg (480x722, 470K)

Varg is a 5th column shill.
All he does is criticize and condemn others, while offering no meaningful insight or solutions in return. He just wants everyone to give up and live like bums in the forest. I'll never take a guy that defends Muslims and refers to Southern Europeans as non-whites seriously. He's a faggot LARPer that has watched too many episodes of Vikings on the History channel.

Finally an Aussie who gets it.
Honestly, it's amazing that asking a basic question such as "who benefits from this?" is beyond the average Jow Forumstard's mental capabilities.

FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!!! You are clearly NOT a member of the VARG ARMY!!! HAIL THE OLD GODS!!!! FIGHT THE CHRISTIANS!!! DON'T LET THE JEWS FOOL YOU TO HATE THE MUSLIMS!!!! THEY ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES!!! WATCH THE LATEST VARG VIDEO PART 1!!!

Attached: 1522511359310.jpg (594x900, 123K)

>and is a christian
hell yeah Christcucks are gonna get kill'd, epic justice get fucked chirskikes!

Attached: 1531162530991.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Varg is a kike, he's always been one. He sucks muslim cock on the daily basis.

This. He pretends to lead some redpilled life but he can he defend his family alone in the middle of forest? A couple of years ago his place was raided by the police and he couldn't do shit to defend himself

This but unironically. Fuck Varg and FUCK white people.

Europeans stole their land from the Africans that immigrated north then evolved. Africans stole their land from the monkeys! Monkeys stole the walking fish Pangea! Honestly the fish should return to the ocean. The fish stole the ocean from the microorganisms. Life shouldn’t exist. I’m rational

A WHITE CHECHEN Muslim fighter is for me MUCH CLOSER to me and my OLD GODS than a fucking BROWN EYED ITALIAN CHRISTKEK!! Our WARRIOR ETHOS as pagans are SO MUCH CLOSER to the CHECHEN MUSLIM FIGHTERS and so FUCKING ALIEN TO the BROWN EYED CHRISTKEKS that WE WILL UNITE TO DESTROY!!!! Hail Óðinn, Sire!!!! WATCH VARG VIDEO "NOT OUR ENEMY"!!!

Attached: 00.jpg (2048x3072, 3.39M)

UNICELULAR ORGANISMS RISE UP!

That's why he hates cops.
He's just reacting to his experience with the French pseudo-authorities, the thugs of academic bureaucrats.

Why then do you live in a White country, dumbass?

Is anyone surprised that a pro muslim person is against killing muslims?

>Varg "The Poser" Vikernes

*tips fedora*

Attached: Fedora in the woods.jpg (500x666, 237K)

never watched edgy gramps and dont intend to.
watch the golden chad for pagan larping

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 108K)

So you think the native american has no justification to try and reclaim his land? Then why are you rooting for this NZ shooter then, he and his people are just next to be replaced and has absolutely no justification to try and stop what is happening or reverse it like the Andalusians did to the Moors.

>I’m rational
You're an illogical hypocrite.

how many kebabs did Varg remove?

Varg would shit himself and hide, lol "remove".

>Anyone believing in nordicism as a reliable source for scientific and historical facts, should put a horned-helmet on top their tinfoil hats and go larp to the sandbox in the park with the rest of the orks. Worse than that is to believe in a youtuber who never adds any reliable sources to his claims or theories, like mr. Louis Cachet aka Kristian Vikernes aka "Varg".
>We're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
>Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he 'larps' dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard!
>To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
>Makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies, plays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen 'dindus' and 'mohammedans' more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
>I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.

and you figure this out just now?
come on, user.
everyone knows that already.

literally all varg has done in his larp of a life is stab some 5-foot manlet sami to death and go to prison for it. great hero there, larpagans.

>who benefits? that is the question you need to ask.
>answer: Christians, the one that invaded and created city Christchurch on foreign none-white land and that now seek war with Muslims.
Based Varg exposing them once again.

Attached: bride_crow_by_elena_neriumoleander-d89t80p.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

>yes goy! Just go in the woods and play dressup while your civilization is burned down by kikes and shitskins!

>Niva

Ahahahaha, really?

literally half of the thread is anti-varg shilling
just proves moving out of infested city is the only way to survive

>Varg "The Poser" Vikernes

*tips fedora*

Attached: Fedora in the woods.jpg (500x666, 237K)

Varg is a yuppie

>you say that varg is wrong and that only proves he's right!
>the best course of action is passively allowing yourselves to be over run
>it worked completely fine in south africa, just look at how well all those rural farmers are doing!
>once everything regresses to stone age savagery all these stone age savages will be at a complete disadvantage

Attached: 1534119994446.jpg (643x634, 236K)

Пиздeц, нopги caмыe тyпыe eблaны в Eвpoпe.

speak English. You in Russia are fucking CÛCKED by your CHRISTIANITY!!! And you have LEFT THE OLD GODS!!! SO FUCK YOU RUSSKIE!§!!

Attached: End of Christianity.jpg (1280x931, 567K)

Rosette Delacroix (joo tube) says varg is a pagan faggot! And she's got the best white representation vids I've ever seen! See for yosef!

Here comes Varg the turkish dicksucker to tell us that killing shitskin invaders is actually bad!
>lmao bro how do you even benefit from your country becoming whiter
>the jews want New Zealand to become whiter
Average vikang brain

Attached: 1542548433753.jpg (1327x1093, 253K)

Why do you speak as if that's a surprise? It's obvious he'd do it, he already disavowed Breivik back then. Unlike the edgelords on/pol/, he realizes this is not what is gonna make normies wake up, but it will give zog an excuse to take more guns do more surveillance, etc etc. Normies are lemmings, this is known, the only scenario where they'll do something is when they're starving and have no other choice, and still they'll follow someone's lead.
And even if he agreed with brenton, he wouldn't be able to say so without going to jail, they already invaded his house years ago because Breivik supposedly sent him a letter.
And foreseeing how this thread will be (muh Varg is a welfare queen etc etc), I'll say at this point anyone not able to understand his views by himself is a drooling retard not worth worrying about, he has distilled his opinions to the simplest terms countless times. This is not me saying you absolutely have to agree with 100% of what he says, but that I'm tired of how every critic of his relies on misrepresenting what he says, in purely jewish fashion.
It's very, very tiresome.

HELLO! WHERE ARE YOUR MAIN KEBAB? I NEED TO REMOVE IT! IT'S IMPORTANT!

Attached: alleged-mosque-shooter.jpg (2000x1334, 260K)

Varg has always been a shill

Varg is, by definition, a meme people take too seriously.

>>we'll be completely fine once non whites hold all the levers of power trust me

Yes, don't forget how paganism is not about spirituality at all, it's about materialistic biological knowledge centered around placenta worship. Gods are dead, fellow whites.

Also, have you noticed how he tends to brag about none of his videos being demonetized or removed and nowdays you can't even make a flim critique without being banned. How very interesting.

i often despise varg's defeatist message and the blind followers that are worth less than salt but I agree with him.
WHO did it benefit? not you
WHO didn't it benefit? YOU
You don't have to be a fucking genius to see the setup. And if you choose to go along with it for edginess or thinking it is in anyway a step forward, you are an enemy to your own movement.
This covers up Israel's crimes.
This further portrays the "evil white man" narrative.
This stokes the fire of the anti-gun debate(which is your fig leaf).
This moves towards censorship and the police state,
To accelerate the confrontation is what they want right now. They have been wanting that since jump street, Until you are adequately manned, you are outmanned AND outgunned. don't be a moron.
Finally, this promotes the idea of you challenging the police state prematurely. You do it, and you will lose and die. Thus completing the demise of European people.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if you were indeed that goblin Levi Jensen, you always spout the same shit. Let's just hope your head isn't this rotten because your priest diddled you as a kid.
Amazing how the SAME pilpul is spouted in every varg thread. Really remarkable. Anyway, this thread is a waste of time.

So, in addition to being a murder, a welfare leech, and a larping faggot, Varg is also a cuck.
He just keeps giving me reasons to hate him.

I've liked Varg for a long time, and I still like him, but he's not the brightest lad. On this issue for example, he's completely deluded. Even uses false "facts" about the shooter.

Attached: 1552714565954.jpg (850x400, 66K)

Varg is right.
You euros need more children and you need to fuck the politicians by not playing their games

Burgers don't want to leave the system

Accelerationism itself deals with an absolute horizon – one that is closing in on us. This horizon itself is hyperstitional in nature. Before we go further, we must explain hyperstition.

Hyperstition is a positive cybernetic circuit that features general culture as a component. Essentially, it can be defined as the occult science of self-fulfilling prophecies. Hyperstitions function causally in the human socio-cultural matrix to bring about their own existence. An example is the Trump election, where the very idea of Trump becoming president brought about his presidency. Even better – the example of the Cyberspace, whose very existence eventually turned it into a technosocial reality. If you understand meme magic, then this is its engine by which it operates. It's an epistemic reality.

Moving on, Accelerationism is not to be thought of as accelerating the growth of evil, because it's not. It's hyperstitional acceleration, an acceleration towards that which is coming to meet us from the future. There's no option to negate it for it is already so. This would be otherwise if it wasn't for the fact the prophecy is already in the process of fulfilment and the engines are working overtime to see its realization. The forces are too great to stop it and one would simply be overwhelmed if they tried. The only way forward is to go through, which means further in. And the deeper we go, the greater the net entropy becomes which only benefits us more.

If we are to win, then we must realise the absolute reality of Accelerationism. It isn't a choice and any attempts to negate it only result in a net loss of our potentiality because reality is already happening and attempts to prolong the inevitable only ever makes situations worse. That's common wisdom we should all know. Therefore, let there not be any more discussion on whether it is good or bad. Let's focus our attention on what truly matters: the inevitable hurtling towards us from the future.

Are you implying that guy is a disguised Varg? Wew, talking of pilpul

Attached: 1551022638152.png (400x400, 175K)

What the fuck did you expect him to do? Fight the state? That would give them an excuse to kill his family you retarded idiot.
Holy shit, I only believe someone is this dumb because I'm seeing it

>none of his videos being demonetized or removed
Useful idiots are always propped up by the status quo. Hitler remarked on how new personalities were constantly being used as sock puppets by the media who would elevate them to prominence out of nowhere. Varg is a dead end for anyone that follows him so he's given free reign. He's even more pacifistic than the christians he decries.

Anyone with genuine transgressive views finds themselves cast out on the spot.

START PUTTING UP POSTERS

Attached: BrentPoster.png (700x1080, 60K)

Why don't you post his pics dancing half naked in a gay pride parade and calling it "glorious"? Or perhaps his videos where he says he has no problem with Israel?
It's all so tiresome.

Well it is true that shooting 50 arabs doesn't make any fucking sense compared to shooting 50 politicians or someone else who are the source of the problem. It's the same thing the arabs do, they complain about our governments and military but then they target civilians. The result: Muslims and Whites killing each other while the elites profit and consolidate their control over both groups. Which is exactly what Varg says.

It's not that I care about muslims/arabs, but Varg is right again.

So much for paganism

>makes a whole video series to rationalize his murdering of Oystein and soothe his guilt

What? That isnt Varg. It an example of muh based paganism

Attached: 05F974B5-8221-4EBD-AF19-796C2372BD75.jpg (454x1024, 88K)

Service guarantees sex reassignment!
Enlist today!

This.

>DON'T ACCELERATE just wait for the system to collapse
>it'll happen soon guys trust me

>Any Christian has a vague association to X event... it's FAKE Christian propaganda
>Written accounts of native violence? FAKE Christian propaganda

>White people don't belong anywhere else in the world

>"Shooter was a Christian so his opinions don't matter"... although he isn't
>"Shooter and alt-right types are pampered materialists"... even though he's not alt-right and has harsh words for materialism/consumerism in his manifesto

>Every Crusade, anti-muslim war/attack, etc. in history ONLY benefitted the Jews. If you attack muslims you are ONLY doing their bidding
>Europeans don't benefit from 50 less muslims at all goy

>Western countries play the destructive regime-change game so you can't do anything about it because it's the fault of our countries!
>Stop trying to do anything about it!

>W-why didn't you attack JEWS instead?!?!
>Despite the fact that even Europeans are actively working to our destruction, and the attack of big-name targets is not a realistic solution because it's not as if they congregate en-masse in non-fortified/defended positions

Love his family, but Varg is pants-on-head.

Attached: 1552706980788.png (476x1118, 792K)

Yeah I didn't watch the whole thing but that shit is fishy. In the one video I saw Varg says the guy run away, but tried to turn around and fight on two occasions. On the first occasion Varg cut him on the arms, so that the second time he tried to fight back he could not even use his arms and tried to kick Varg. At which point Varg stabs him in the forehead to "finish him off" (his words.) I don't know whether the guy really tried to kill Varg, but I totally understand why he was convicted of the murder because if the guy is so stabbed up that he cannot even fight using his arms, and Varg still has a knife, a goddamned kick is not placing him in mortal danger such that it necessitates him being finished off.

Spaghet nigger SEETHING over Varg's rejection

I like his cultural criticism, but he should stay out of politics. Wrestling bears in the forest won't do shit in the modern world. He's defenceless.

This.

He may have been initially justified, but every way even HE puts it, he's chasing the guy around ready to stab some more.

He even admits in some video that he can't remember how many times he stabbed because he was on an adrenaline kick.

probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard

>It's the cities dude
*goes into some weird tangent about da joos*

i love varg but sometimes he's fucking retarded

this
I wish he'd stop commenting on obvious things.
It only attracts bad attention as you can see from Jow Forums

Listen, Varg made it VERY clear that Muslims are NOT OUR ENEMY but:
>Christians
>Police
>Jews
are!! MAIN target and enemy are THE CHRISTIANS!!!

Attached: I killed her baby.jpg (1024x761, 138K)

KEK

Next time a cop stops you in the Czech Republic tell him to fuck off.

>one minute after beating
>i am sorry officer

what a fag

By far the best Jow Forums poster

Attached: 11E0055A-B3EB-42AD-A680-C3EDDA987EDD.gif (400x300, 1011K)

Go FUCK YOURSELF real hard in YOUR FUCKING STINKING HAIRY BRAZILIAN MUTT ASS, YOU FUCKING MONGREL!! NO WONDER YOU HATE VARG YOU FUCKING BLACK MONKEY KEK!!

Attached: 1522515093352.jpg (350x467, 42K)

police are bro-tier in our country, don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you.
varg is a fag. i agree with some of his parts, but he attacks alt-right for no reason.

I think it's more than a little tryhard but to each his own.

The world disavows varg

He obviously doesn't know exactly what western civilization is and his critique of might is right (which let's be honest it's the only universal rule of nature ) saying "you justify the rape of children " it's dumb (no one is justifying it but if you let it happen it will happen and criying for morality won't save them ) but he is right in something starve the beast

Same. We Newfies killed off the Beothuk (natives) of Newfoundland through years of warfare. It's been ours until "current year"... now (((Canada))) is flooding us with "New canadians".

>NZ is not the land of whites, gtfo
BASED

Euronymous was a bit of a dick desu and a lefty. Probably a crypto jew too who liked to run his mouth off. All his threats were bullshit but Varg took it seriously and the rest is legend.

He's a nice guy with a beautiful family (Marie's Permaculture videos are the #1 reason I pay attention to him/his family), and I'll continue to watch his videos. Some things he says are right, but a large chunk of his info...
I seriously can't help feeling that he has autism or something.

The way he thinks, the way he "researches information" (very poorly), the way he conveniently justifies ONLY his philosophy.

There are times where he makes me think he's above average IQ and other times when he makes me think the opposite.
Nice lad, but not the brightest.

Good for him. I've 'known' him for about 24 years and he never struck me as someone who has anything interesting to say.

Yeah kinda like the mafia

VARG IS NOT GAY!! The rumours from Bergen IS JUST PURE BULLSHIT!! HE DID NOT ENGAGE IN ANAL SEX AND I DONT GIVE FUCK WHAT THEY SAY IN BERGEN!! ITS ALL LIES BECAUSE THEY HATE HIM!!!!

Attached: 1522520151376.jpg (521x711, 78K)

He is kinda arrogant which makes him stubborn to contrary ideas