Why do white supremacists and neo-nazis hate muslims so much when Hitler himself was actually quite fond of them?

Why do white supremacists and neo-nazis hate muslims so much when Hitler himself was actually quite fond of them?

>The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us thanChristianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

>"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

Attached: Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg (363x278, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neonazis are in denial

Hitler hated Slavs and loved Arabs and Turks

Because they're invading our homelands. It's nothing personal.

I'm not a "neo nazi"

would Hitler like this ?

Attached: 3fd3faa583c4dc2ed82bc8ecf2c7577a30ec6425113da78637c2d70fd370003a_3929366.jpg (768x432, 40K)

>hurr durr if u liek him everyting he said wuz currect

Because if they realised that, we could actually unite and defeat the jews. So the of course the jews try to keep us seperated and tell us how bad the other side is. Unfortunatelly people fall for it

We're using each other to rally our bases.
We aren't much different, not really. Muslims in their own lands are no enemy of mine.

I can hate Jews and Muslim without being a Nazi

we don't hate muslims
we hate muslims IN OUR HOME
HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND
i like bugs, i love seeing them outside and seeing them at the aquarium and etc
but when i see them inside my house i physically remove them and put them outside, because it's MY HOUSE
this doesn't mean i HATE them, or i want to KILL them all, or want some kind of bug holocaust to happen, or spend all day thinking about how much i want to kill all the fucking bugs
i just don't want them in my HOME, where i LIVE

>Visiting muslims in their own nations
vs
>muslim hordes of scum and villainy flooding European countries
>WhY DoN'T YoU GuYs LiKe MuSliMs???

Attached: 1471433853353.jpg (408x447, 27K)

>implying a serial shitposter on Jow Forums will be consistent with his ideology

he was literally a fag who wanted some minutes of fame. his fucking manifesto is basically Jow Forums shitposting. he literally got triggered by KARABOGA posting from Turks.

this guy was a fucking idiot. no, he didn't know shit other than Jow Forums memes. like, he literally says the only source of his information was the internet. JFL

and now, he's basically got the Muslim crowd completely fucking united. NZ has passed gun laws. and the whole fucking world is laughing at all of you.

>muh accelerationism, EVROPA will rise, GAMERS RISE UP!
literally a dream. it's only going to be a dream. I'm supposed to believe a believe a bunch of NEET faggots are going to dethrone their government as they sip mountain dew and eat doritos. the only thing you could do was kill some unarmed civilians and get your entire community castrated by your own government.

good fucking job fags.

Neo-nazis love Muslims, but I hate them. I follow the teachings of Brento Tarrant, Hero of Christchurch, Ebba Avenger, Kebab Removalist, the first of his line.

How many shitskins did Hitler let flood into Nazi germany?
Was he building mosques and touting how great diversity was?

this is reality, remember this next time retards

pajeet pls post curri bob and vagen

Fuck off, shitskin. You will be next.

This, 100%. Why is it that every other race is allowed to have an ethnic homeland, but if the white man even contemplates it, he's condemned?

Because they're shitting up the genepool. I wish they weren't here.

>calling us fags
Whenever I play who would you genocide if a genie gave you one wish, India makes everyones top three. Personally your my number one.

The jews are using us to fight their enemies. We must stop fighting muslims and let them take care of Israel

Attached: 1552593752485.png (640x640, 95K)

you’re*

Retarded faggot

I feel like all the religions would be at peace if America and Israel didn't fuck up the middle east

I think you are right

>Hey goys if your think your are closer to an at least strongwilled force thats now exploiting weakwilled marxist faggotry sucking nigger and muslim dick all day to assert its power, you must start becoming a a weakwilled marxist faggot sucking their dick all day
wow never seen this pasta before! Im a homo liberal now!

>australia
you guys are still allowed 4chinz access?
india survived muslim & brit attempted holocaust for 1,000 years.
we are here forever.

judaism, christianity, islam and communism are all the same ideology wearing different hats.

The Prayer Sprayer.
The White Lion.
The Kebab Removalist.
The Islam Pigslam.
The Man with a Plan to Destroy the Qoran.
The Half Century in Penitentiary.
The Faghead to end Ragheads.
The Man. The myth. The legend.

Muslims are just fine, in their own fucking lands.

Attached: 1525394740800.png (866x482, 707K)

>here
>in our cesspool of literal shit
Stay there. I could give a fuck.

>india survived muslim & brit attempted holocaust for 1,000 years.
Don't get any delusions of grandeur. Your people survive because you breed like rats and tolerate subhuman standards of "living".

Why did hitler hate the french so much?

>have your women raped by muslims
>your children taken away and indoctrinated to fight against their fathers

but guys its the jew that is the enemy

latvia neck yourself pls

Attached: lets go bois.jpg (859x1024, 62K)

>Support invasion in their country
>Have them invading your country
nothing personal

>all cockroaches survive nukes

hiter would've been not so fond of them if they were invading his country

now fuck off

nice try kike, fuck off

Attached: 1552661492446.jpg (638x540, 90K)

Less terror attacks, I suppose.

>have your women raped by muslims
>your children taken away and indoctrinated to fight against their fathers
sounds like youre a cuck faggot

>>The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us thanChristianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
>>"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

>quotes a shitskin made up mean anything
lmao, fuck off, memeflag

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshole.png (736x1082, 687K)

He didn't. He even spared Paris, and admired Napoleon.

Its because turks, and arabs are both militaristic and ''warrior'' folk.
Islam promotes dying over dishonor, and when the muslim man gets greeted with a threat to his nation he doesnt fear death.
This is why jews hate islam.

Because it has always been about the jewish Lying narrative that hitler was racist and "anti-semetic" as an excuse to hide why hitler truly sought war against jews and their degenerate usury,
and so far they have been pushing this Hitler was a racist narrative for retarded neo nazis to fight against muslims

hitler was a faggot

I don't hate Islam. I hate Arabs who move into our homelands and rape and kill and slaughter our men, women and children because of the Mossad funded "islamist" brainwashing. Muslims who stay in their land I have absolutely no problem with.

hitler was dumb as shit lmao

that's basically every fucking religion ever?
Including Judaism and Christianity...

The jews should win if they are able to blind and seperate you that much.

Christcucks are the opposite of that

Fucking retarded. Amin al Husseini allied with the Axis powers in the hopes of securing land for his people aka the Palestinians in Palestine. That doesn't mean Hitler was going to let Muslims into Germany unchecked like you want to believe you fucking kike. If he respects the Muslims it's due to how they weren't cucked into crying for the Jews like the Christians and zogged states of the Allies.

because dude jews lmao

everyone on this board loves Muslims, what are you talking about

if you say anything bad about sandgroids you're schlomo/zionist

Lol hitter literally fucked Palestine

> be Bosniak
> have 50.11% of the population
> get compressed to 25% of territory
topkek
This is the same memeflag Bosniak living in Germany from last night and the night before that. Sage.

Nah, inbreeding made had Muslims stupid and violent that peace was never an option. Their holy book says all non-Muslims must submit to Islam or be destroyed. No exceptions. Peace with them was never an option, even if we have a common enemy in the Jews, the Muslims will just resume attacking us after we team up to wipe out the Jews. It will be the instant the last dead Jewish body hits the floor. Peace is never an option, at best a temporary truce that they will break.

Was there not peace before the Isreal started the wars in the ME? Lybia didnt invade us under Gaddafi, same with Hussein, Pahlavi and all the other leaders

Christianity is the only religion that embrace any fag even your worst enemy

In the 1930s Hitler could respect them from afar cause they didn't live in his land

Have you seen graph related. It's a lefty graph that depicts basically the Right wing vs Muslims and number of terror attacks each (Right wing at 74%, Muslims at 24%).

The graph has been circulating throughout Twitter for the past couple of days, implying basically that if you're right wing, you're a terrorist. It's propaganda, plain and simple, and here's why:

The muslim population in the U.s. is about 1.1%, or 3.59 million.
The Right Wing population is approximately, lets say 45%. which makes 147.24 million.

But why are they comparing a much larger population to a smaller one, because it makes the bigger population look bad, however, if you work out how many times the muslim population can fit into the 'right wing', you get 40.8

So, in order to work out how much more 'violent' one side is than the other, you need to multiply the muslim population AND its percentage by 40.8.

The result? If Muslims had equal numbers to right-wingers, they would take up 99.98% of all terrorist attacks.

Welcome to /Pol.

Attached: Graph.jpg (1000x497, 51K)

get the fuck out and stay out

Mudslimes weren't flooding into our lands back then you subversive EU shill.

It was the king of Palestine that told Hitler to burn the Jews

Listen to his speeches and read his book, he learned that jews are by nature, leftwingers that try to implement self hatred amongst the host population, he also learned about the jewish revolution in russia and knew that it was an enourmous threat to a free world based on free nation-states.

>go to modern secular nations
>demand sharia zone
>demand halal food
>raping she-kuffar because of not wearing burqa
>laughing and celebrating jihadi acts
>child grooming
>barbarism

now you tell me why.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

q

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

that graph is literally just made the fuck up

In reality they were shit soldiers, there was an SS battalion of muslims raised in the balkans, they were great when abusing civilians but when the red army showed up they all deserted.
Look it up.

just do it. its so easy

Attached: 1552072976780.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

Shut the fuck up Pajeet

>still spreading this bunk

lmao