Why are zoomer girls so repulsed by white boys

Why have they forsaken us?

Attached: 11FA7040-9B21-4607-B8CC-3EBDB49EE9CD.jpg (640x786, 202K)

Your dicks dont fit now that theyve stretched out

I have brown friends. They have a very warm method of socializing that is very rare in white parts of Europe and even white America.

Once the Jews removed the status of the whites(at least fooled enough people into thinking it's not there), that people have again begun to focus on other needs such as social needs, which, for whatever reason, women prefer the Bahamas to soggy old England.

IN THEIR OUR EYES FORSAKEN US
IN THEIR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN US
IN THEIR HEARTS FORSAKEN US, OH

Lol are you joking me? Just type in "white mans whore" on Twitter and look at the tweets. You must be a negro.

>"us"
im not white you incel fuck.

LOL just a little bit of Google search will tell you this semen demons is dating a white skinny alternative dude.

Jokes on you, I'm having to keep underage white girls away with a fucking stick, and I'm 24.
They're not repulsed by whites. Just by you

And me as well apparently. It’s okay though, I’ll probably hang myself eventually

Brainwashing media. Find the biggest nigger you can and beat the shit out of him. Make sure some babes are watching. They will see you as alpha and you will drown in pussy juices.

Shoot up a mosque first

Attached: saxon began to hate.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Because the majority are cuck liberals who have zero ambition?

>Brazilian

Attached: d90.jpg (1306x892, 305K)

Maybe because white boys are killing people?

>negro
wrong, but ill give you one more guess to whos baiting you with tits into a demoralization thread

Attached: 1540447451354.jpg (960x720, 54K)

Keep falling in the jewish lies, you mongrel.
OP's girl is pic related.

Attached: LOL.jpg (338x600, 74K)

Off topic spam thread thats posted every single day by demoralization shills. Not politics related. OP is a shitskin. I'm a 30 year old boomer with 3 kids. Never had any issues with girls because it turns out they like guys that are Jow Forums. Its easy to stand out in a sea full of lefty soibois

>tfw no matter how many mass shootings whites pull off, we still cant top the weekly black kill count in Chicago

Attached: smiling nog.png (159x185, 57K)

Attached: Reeves-1215001.png (931x676, 33K)

Because Facebook, Instagram, CNN and twitter told white women that white men are evil ans since women are incapable of critical thinking they just believe it. Most liberal men are the same to be honest.

Back to your cuckshed, you obsessed loser.

>doesn't differentiate gang/drug-related crime from mass murder for no reason

Small brain you have there.

>doesn't differentiate gang/drug-related crime from mass murder for no reason

Small brain you have there.

Look into white domestic terrorism,and oh yea school shottings.

This is the 5th time you made this today

Attached: Just Why.jpg (1080x1314, 80K)

they’re not! learn to surf, and stop giving a shit about women. everything else will fall into place (not joking)

They're repulsed by you idiot

Daisy Hogg memes are real

Why do you keep posting this? You never get many replies. Also it's not true; it's easier to get brown girls than other kinds. Go outside

Must be this