!HAPPENING! 16 BRITISH GIRLS GOT PREGNANT BY SOMALIS IN LONDON UNI

MAJOR HAPPENING

In London after some basketball match between british schools there was a party and 16 British girls got "abused" by Somalis

SINCE BRITISH Males can't into fucking sports they weren't invited so children will be 100% brown

UKIP said it's not christian to abort babies and they will be forced to give birth to shitskins

Wow ..

Attached: 1552827300133.jpg (618x387, 63K)

why the British "man" are so cucked what the fuck .. and there is no Brexit

Link

Holy cuckery. I mean, beyond Sweden-tier cuckery. Perhaps the UK is the new Sweden by this point.

Sports are a war simulation. These women were just following their instincts to mate with the superior tribe.

I've been to London and Cambridge once in my life, and holy fucking shit, British girls are so fucking ugly and degenerate. It's such a hopeless country, go all out by all means, Jamal.

Sweden is Third Reich comparing to UK. The cuckoldry is unlike anything Ive seen

this. Britshits need to die out and Britain needs to be nuked

Lets all laugh at Britain.

Attached: CwzDL0BUsAEY3y-.jpg (799x1200, 119K)

There isn't one, he's just seething because Polish women burn so much coal, it's called projection.

This is fucking horrible.

THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN EUROPE ARE GOING TO SOMALIANS WTF!!!!!

Attached: 1552751968714.jpg (1033x748, 71K)

Hot.

you are all so tiresome with your cuckold fetishes
may be 1% of white women burn the coal and we don't care seriously
Move from your mom's basement, lift, get a haircut and fuck bitches

Attached: 1552729263971.jpg (718x718, 104K)

KEK

Attached: 1552828781191.jpg (634x408, 61K)

imagine being a father and seeing your daughter in this photo

whores will be whores. kids prob already all aborted, desu.

UK is way worse. It has no respectable anti-cuckoldry movements unlike France, Sweden and Germany. Freedom of speech is gone, weapons are gone, it's full of muslims and niggers, the mayor of London is a terrorist Paki. UK is literally over. I have no idea what the white people are doing there.

Why the fuck are there Somalis anywhere but Somalia?

>It's women instinct to mate with a stone age primate chimpanzee from the African jungle
you're not wrong. Women are just as stupid as niggers

Attached: niggers africa.jpg (480x480, 104K)

Fucking true lmao. Only women I see with blacks here are polish women. Just saw one yesterday at a basketball game, with her nasty mutt child.

This is a picture of London in 2011.

everything is fine.

Attached: cd__86.131.97.15759426134461552830650_2.png (460x220, 16K)

>I have no idea what the white people are doing there.

I believe they live in poor run-down ghetto cities in the north.

British women are a lost cause so idgaf, they go out and get drunk bc they're sad their dads hate that they look like sluts.

Now a lovely penglish women
>strong white genes
>correct political beliefs
>CARES ABOUT FAMILY
thank you for bringing your daughters here they're the best.
>have loyal polish gf for a year and a half
>the world crumbled around us but we're still happy

Fake news. There aren't any white girls in London schools.

This guy killed that woman in the photo. Google Ceon Broughton; she overdosed on something he gave her and didn’t get her any help, fairly sure he went to prison a few weeks ago.

You realise the only white girls that fuck black guys are repulsive? Black guys will fuck any white girl that gives them the time of day, and the white girls that no white guy wants are just thirsty for any dick.

Attached: sketch-1552579571695.png (1080x2160, 435K)

Attached: sdpd.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>abused
Yeah right

Attached: AE0FEFAA-B2BC-4024-B9B8-DC6799CCC68F.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Attached: ijgsdf.jpg (800x600, 217K)

The strong, decent ones were all killed off in WW2. That's the problem with most of Europe---all the strong, decent men were killed off in WW2. And now the entire continent is full of beta boy cucks wiho celebrate weakness instead of strength.

This is BLACKED or BLITCHED?

Attached: conspiracy-keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

lol, that happens everyday in britcuckistan

Attached: 1537144795685.png (662x934, 251K)

Based and brainpilled

But who would kill strong decent men?

Attached: F1-Y5tZZ.jpg (315x315, 40K)

Bong'd

>allakhu
What did he mean by this?

I've written off white feminists. I'm happy. So there. Enjoy your single motherhood. I ain't paying for it. I will be too busy buying pints and sitting with my waifu happily.

> Haha

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

LMAO WHY IS THIS GETTING BUMPED IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A SOURCE

He's going to issue an apology, mark my words.

>8 million poles live abroad in Europe
>160,000~ estimated births between them
>1/5 of the births have non-white fathers
>only 400k births in Poland proper
>560k total
>up to 10% of 'Polish' kids on the European continent may be mulattoes

So what happens when these mutts go back? Poland goes from 99% white to 90% white in 50 years?

Attached: 1496612949817.png (512x512, 24K)

except the ones who survived? Are you saying they were the weak ones? Doesn't make sense mate. If anything the reverse is true.

It's not really about that. When different groups of people live near each other, let alone among each other, some of them will mix. Unless there are social structures to prevent that being enforced.

those kids are whiter than most americans. did she cuck the husband on the last one though?

>looking on instagram for this hot chick I met while working
>turns out that about 6 years ago she was a chubby butterface who was into black guys
>apparently got in shape
>all her posts are complaining she doesn't have a boyfriend and can't get married

lmao once you fuck a nigger whitey doesn't want you even if you get in shape..

Attached: 1448094415854.jpg (436x436, 92K)

Because there are literally no British men in London.
They go to work, then head out to Essex and Surrey.

>a party
I am less sympathetic than perhaps I ought to be.

you fucking Brits why arent you more agresive,fight it isnt that hard to beat people up aaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1548939489016-1.gif (606x423, 467K)

Is he gonna be ok?

huh... so this is what we can expect from more of the status quo.

I hope you are right. It's time. No more "it's not the right time, you gotta wait till stuff happens" like the normies say. It's already happening.

>British girls
...and nothing of value was lost.

yeah,doesnt look like somethig a bit of tape couldnt fix

The black guy looks like he's the one who's genetically cucked.

That's retarded ass logic and I'm going to use more retarded logic to show how how retarded your retard logic is.
>All the males that survived were the beta cucks because they waited for the Soviets and Americans to carry them
Now stop being a fucking retard, you're proving his point. You inbred downey.
>This is the blood line of WW2 survivors

Attached: azb6fl.jpg (619x664, 134K)

I’m British and at this point I’d just like to watch the whole thing burn purely to spite the degenerates who caused this mess. When the wars start, I can’t wait for the fires to consume the entirety of this shithole and purge it of the filth.

Kills me to say it, but the mutt child in front is unironically an improvement over the mother.

Is he ok?.

They only wanted to leave to make more space for Pakis, wtf

this is exactly my point, the ones that survived would be the alphas who kicked ass and didn't shrivel up like a little fag.

No, the one's that survived were the beta bitch faggots that were too scared to do anything. So they got their shit kicked in at Dunkirk and then sat on their tiny inbred island getting V2'd until the real men did something.

yeah, she wanted it

ah, right, the canadians. gotcha

so that should be true of Russia too then? Oh no wait.... it's not.

It's like your pointing a mirror laughing at yourself. Out """""""women""""""" are testosterone infused trash.

>browsing Jow Forums
>see thread
>"I bet it's that Polish cuck poster writing about his cuck fantasies again"
>click thread
>check flag
>"yep"

You could at least try using different meme flags from time to time...

Holy shit you are fucking stupid. I literally told you here
I was going to use retard logic. I don't actually believe only the beta Brits survived. I was pointing that out to show you how shallow your fucking retarded logic was. Jesus christ you legitimately might be the dumbest Paki I've come across in a while. Kill yourself so you don't end up having a bunch of Paki children who are dumber than you. For fucks sake you are dumb as shit.

Beta Brits usually live in the cities I would say the guys living in rural Britain are more alpha.

Attached: kekekekeke.jpg (578x800, 110K)

Looks like Brenton brought some newfags for you to fool Polcuck...

Somalis? Really? I live in Minneapolis, and I have never EVER even once seen a white girl with one. And there are so fucking many of them here.

source or GTFO

And that means..... all germans are beta too then? Give me some more of that retard logic, I love it.