We Need To Do Something

Guys we need to do something the mosque shooting was the first we need a second and then a third and so on

Attached: 8A36DAB9-16D7-4300-995B-47C8CE8FD8B9.jpg (600x1024, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok then you do something

I'm going to the store today to buy some ARs and a shotgun, you want anything?

Yeah honestly we need more based shootings. Cucked West needs to wake up to legal invasion

None of you are alright. All go to the mosque next Friday

Friendly reminder that There's no doubt that Al-noor was an extremist mosque.

Christopher Havard and Daryl Jones was radicalized at this mosque and went to Yemen to fight alongside Al-Qaeda.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11244898
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443

In another case a 15 yo convert became radicalized in that mosque and planned a car attack, but he was stopped and is now being deradicalized.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack

The mosque does not even keep its support of ISIS a secret.
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
(note that the mosque on Deans Ave is Al-noor).

That mosque had already caused deaths, and the government should have shut it down a long time ago.

Speak English Mohammad

this seems to be a call to action
but you'd never do something like that
would you?

nice to see you volunteer

I support this

>the muslim retaliation will be on normies

Looks like people had actually better get woke before they go broke

Attached: 1512198935734.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Attached: lLTlGs1.gif (834x559, 1.32M)

I mean if i didnt have anyone depending on me, id plan something Big. But im going the 5 kids, influential position route, well see if i make It.
But anyone that has the balls to kill more moros has my simpathy and blessings

Yeah get me a coke.

Attached: 1372480589761.jpg (2245x1337, 560K)

Attached: 2w9410.jpg (810x499, 84K)

Then do it Mr. Motivated. Make sure you film it plz kk cya

>stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/103168707/supervised-golf-for-christchurch-teenager-who-planned-terrorist-attack

>The teenager left school at 15 years old, converted to Islam and became radicalised online. Last year he planned to ram a car into a group of people and then stab them until the police killed him "for Allah". He went through with a threatening a violent incident but "decided not to hurt anybody because he did not have the means to kill enough people".

>"Positive goals I have been working on include correspondence, life skills, history courses and counselling. I have been attending all my counselling sessions … My favourite activity is golf. "I have been attending visits at the mosque and have been discussing religious viewpoints. I have been working on strategies to help me deal with the problems I face in life … I am also learning to respect other people and their opinions."

>The youth seemed confused when Judge O'Driscoll asked him about his handicap, while defence counsel Anselm Williams tried to explain it to him. The youth replied, "Yeah, I hit it far."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

couple things i want to point out
>first article
says the guy went to al-noor, but before he became radicalized
>second article
mentions "a mosque" where they were converted and radicalized, but doesn't name it as al-noor
could have been a different mosque after they went to al-noor
>third article
states the kid is going to al-noor DURING his sentance, not that he was radicalized there
>4th article
mentions this guy went to a mosque on dean ave (al-noor) but doesn't say anything about him developing thise opinions or being radicalized there

im not saying there's no possibility the imams or members of al-noor were radicalizing people, but there really isn't enough here to openly call them a conversion mosque or anything
obviously, this shits going to happen at mosques
it probably happens at ALL mosques

The terrorist in the fourth article says that there are a dozen others at he mosque who have similar beliefs as he does. He wasn’t an anomaly.

dozens more in Christchurch
doesn't specifically name al-noor

>copycatting mossad false flag psyops
yeah nah fuck off kike

you'd think they'd have a zero tolerance policy for shit like this
like you get busted planning an attack
or while attempting one
you're locked up for life
not tried to be reformed
especially considering taqiya
the threat is too severe

There are only two mosques in Christchurch. These dozen were attending one of the two mosques. The article isn’t a direct quote, but it seems clear that he was implying they attended Al-nor.

Also, in the first article, the kid was living in the mosque immediately before he left for Yemen. He was clearly radicalized in the mosque.

>second article
Again, there are only two mosques in Christchurch. He is on record as having attended Al-nor, why would we assume it was a different mosque that he was radicalized at, particularly given the history of this mosque.

one of those really big bags of pizza rolls and some toilet paper and those manwipes.

gotta stay fresh after I shit my pants playing fortnite.

hold up
theres only 2 mosques?
2 fucking mosques and the guy goes on a killing spree?
there's probably several hundred mosques where i live
and again im not saying it doesn't happen, just that these articles don't really provide a strong argument that al-noor was a haven for radical islam

Perhaps you’re confused. The first article covers one of the subjects of he second article. The second article says the pair were radicalized at a mosque, the first one says they attended Al-nor immediately before moving to Yemen. The second article even expressly says the mosque was recruiting people to radicalize.

>you'd think they'd have a zero tolerance policy for shit like this
only if you are white, male, and christian.

then why didn't they outright name the mosque, the imam, the members
why didn't NZ authorities immediately shut down the mosque
seems to me that the mosque recruiting people to radicalize them is just inference

Nice try, FBI
For anyone actually planning to do something, keep in mind that everything must be done in silence and off the internet, especially now that the police will be much more careful.

The first two articles paint a clear picture that Al-nor is where Havard and Jones were radicalized before they moved to Yemen. The fourth articles expressly says dozens of people “in Christchurch” support ISIS, with the clear implication that they attend Al-nor, the same mosque as the subject of the article.

Yo im Omw want me to pick u up?

nah u good senpai u can talk about it here

You're in the wrong place. Our Jow Forums is the Jow Forums of Peace.

Nah, evidence so the media can't lie is best

Seriously is it worth sacrificing your life to take out a few dozens of muzzies? While he was cleaning NZ hundreds of new mudslime roaches sprung up worldwide.
Either you organize and go for the final solution, or it isn't worth the effort.

The articles explicitly say they were recruiting people to be radicalized. I’m sure the mosque was being monitored by NZ security, especially after two of its members were found radicalized in Yemen. Shutting he mosque down would just push the organization into the dark. I guess that is their rationalization.

Maybe the people at he mosque were good guys who didn’t do nothing. Maybe they just happened to have a dozen ISIS supporters among them, and people just happened to be radicalized there. I’m sure it’s all a coincidence. Luckily, the media will never pursue such a bigoted and hateful truth.

with there being only 2 mosques in Christchurch, obviously its a 50/50 chance they were attending al-noor
my point is that they have no where else to congregate with other muslims
and that it's not the mosque or the members radicalizing them, they radicalize themselves
if however the case were true and provable that the members and imam of the mosque were radicalizing people (which probably can't be proven)
then it should be immediately shut down
but guess what, up pops another mosque elsewhere

>Yo im Omw want me to pick u up?

Sure, leave the Tavors at temple because we almost got IDd at that Florida one.

He lays out his logic in his paper. He was hoping he media would pick up on it, pursue gun regulation, and push the West closer to a civil war.

I'm sure the amount of people who would copy this in England if our gun laws were more lax would be ridiculous

[Glowing Intensifies]

well let's see if that happens in the u.s. where someone definitely could have those very same weapons and the means to carry out such an attack

The first article explicitly says Jones was LIVING in Al-nor before he moved to Yemen. Jones and Havard were radicalized together and traveled to Yemen together. Its abundantly clear that both were radicalized at Al-nor.

Oy vey!

You cunts are probably more likely to face the retribution from Muslims.

Good for you Bro. Viva Espana.