How has your mental health changed from your teens to your late twenties Jow Forums?

How has your mental health changed from your teens to your late twenties Jow Forums?

What do you think are the main contributing factors to any decline in your mental health?

Attached: smojak.png (860x860, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The msm all the lying and atacking makes me pissed off.

It fluctuates my dude.

I’m 28 and riding the roller coaster, you think you know something or believe in something, turns out it’s false, turn over another rock and start again.

My father dropped a red pill on me today - he said the internet has accelerated globalisation and it has forced cultures together, whereas in the past cultures would war because of misunderstanding - we can understand each other a bit better now and get the idea about what kind of weird things we each believe. This is tolerance and it made me feel pretty good today.

I'm 35 and pretty content, but I have this thing where I'll be sitting at my desk, listening to music or watching youtube, then I suddenly get triggered and start thinking of some bad memory until my senility kicks in and I forget what I'm thinking about. Not sure what to call that. I guess it's a mix of low self esteem and ptsd. I don't take drugs for it or anything but it cripples me sometimes.

My life was abject misery until maybe 22, after that it turned into an endless stream of fun, crazy circumstance, and self-improvement

I went for it and try not to back

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

I'm still doing fine, I'd say I'm doing better than in my teens actually, since the teenage years are rather hormone driven.
I'm in my mid-20s and relatively happy. I'm aware of the darkness of the future, but I don't get blackpilled over the inevitable.
I simply prepare and try to redpill others, as should you.

I'm a lot less miserable now that I'm 25. I was actually getting laid a lot more in high school and had more """friends""" but I was really depressed and didn't understand myself. I haven't gotten a good fuking in year's but I also am a lot more picked when it comes to the women I am with. For me my mental health has improved a lot since I let the whales free. Fat girls can be salty bitches And are much harder to date than regular girls cause they are so demanding. everyone around me right now is already dating someone or on crack, so I'm justsmoking weed and waiting for the right person to come along. We gonna make it user it will be okay.

Attached: 1552121338161.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

I learned how to make my heart beat faster or slower just by thinking it yesterday. I think I can enter a comatose state at will but I'm too chicken to try it.

Hope that answers your question

I think my biggest issue is the lack of a group that I support and the lack of group projects for us to work on.
I'm aware that I am mortal and I can't take self-improvement with me when I die. But group projects can build something that lasts beyond your lifetime.
I bet some kind of a White Ethnostate would really improve my mental wellbeing. Already I've found a bunch of guys and we enjoy going hunting together, it's improved my wellbeing a lot, though we don't really share ideology.
If I could find, or perhaps MAKE a group of men like myself united in the idea of making our group stronger and more long-lived than any of its individual members, that'd give me a lot of hope for the future and it'd be a benefit to the world as well = )

The best Thing to believe is to believe in nothing at all. Ideology is What seperates us humans from forming actual, real relations. Divide and conquer. Believing in any Ideology is literally NPC herd masses tier and the ones that push it knows its merely a method of control.

At first I was sad, but gradually I learned to accept violence.

Attached: JUST_have_a_great_day.png (405x393, 151K)

Went from depressed to comfortably-depressed. I used to have massive dreams, now I just want a family in a small town.

but can you get a GF just by thinking? that's the true power

No need. I get wet dreams from time to time.

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

am 22 btw but I feel I'm mentally 6
no I'm not kidding. I feel like a kid on the inside but a old grandpa on the out. It sucks

even when I'm serious I can't be serious

Am I serious right now? Hmm I better ponder on this... done.

conclusion: dunno

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Attached: Forever_Along_He_4dc86454b310d_grande.jpg (570x474, 36K)

I wonder what I'll be like if I live to 30?

Attached: 1365359154683.png (382x417, 325K)

My mental health collapsed in my early 20s, but I started building it back up around 24. I'm 27 now and in a good place, much more mentally healthy and fit than I've ever been. Most mental health issues for young men come from a lack of drive, direction, and purpose in life. If you can find something to devote yourself too, you'll be much better off.

I can see clearly now the jew is gone.

Attached: Dx3SWKQXgAAq2LI.jpg (650x659, 65K)

I was always depressed and withdrawn as a teenager, but as I got older I was able to socialize better, so by all appearances I'm pretty normal. But in reality whatever weird brain funk I had as a lad has metastasized into a tumor of darkness and abject misery that colors my every day life, and almost all interactions I have with others.

I think I had a mental breakdown around 16 or 19 but since I'm mostly introvert and recluse I doubt anyone noticed. Albeit looking back at it it's been a positive thing. Like so many questions people ask themselves I'm not even bothered by them because I suffered them. Still am though. Posting history is proof of it.

I've heard that micro-dosing psilocybin makes the brain healthy and younger.

>he thinks (((humans))) is a thing
The state of it.

I don't need drugs. I'm not sure they'll even work or change anything.

Attached: when you astrally project while awake.jpg (500x541, 176K)

Kek nice AstroTurf kiwi police

I used to be a scared little pussy growing up in a fucked up home with a mentally ill mother and a spiritually broken father. My teens fucked me up pretty bad, depression and all of that shit.

I decided to make a change, picked up MMA in my late teens and am gradually transforming myself to a man I never thought I could be, both spiritually and mentally.

I'm still not even close to my goal but I've learned to enjoy the journey and for the first time in my life I'm not scared of life itself. I'm actually a little bit proud of what I see when I look at myself in the mirror.

Attached: 1538681390376.jpg (960x768, 71K)

I am 41 now. My mental health didn't really change much from my teens until I was 27. When I turned 28, my life changed completely. It wasn't a good change. Now thirteen years later, I have had two divorces, and now tlthree years clean from major drug addiction I battled in my 30's.

My 40's are looking bright. Last year I made more money in a year than I ever have. I have a really good foundation at my place of employment.

I've been through a lot and I have seen a lot. I'll help you any way I can op.

*three years

I mean I sucked Rubios cock and thought our greatest ally deserved every shekel in high school so it's more of a glowup

My mental health has improved immensly, I just need time to find myself as a young woman.
I partied, traveled played with whoever I wanted to and really got to explore who I was.
but lately I've been wanting to settle down a bit more.

I stopped drinking soda on weekdays, except Friday. Then I stopped drinking soda. Then I stopped consuming sugar. Tried Keto, lost 60 pounds, couldn't lose any more. Bought some weights (can't stand people) and got a dog to walk. Changed jobs. Starting working harder. Was suddenly able to sleep well. My entire life improved, starting from a small change in diet. I can fucking sleep now! Imagine being able to sleep, no issues. It's incredible. I had no idea how sad I was until I decided I was fed up. Clean your room. Stop consuming the mass-produced poisons.
Stay in school, kids, get a degree in something that will make money. Go to a trade school, you can be a welder or a craftsman, not everyone has to be an engineer/doctor/programmer. Marry a white girl, that's my next step.

ptsd from what user?

Based. You are an inspiration to me.

skinny ultra-leftist lsd-dropping chronic-marijuana smoking atheist converted to fit drug/alcohol free evolutionary-neo-christian-futurist far-right

As at least a partial Jew among the whole 1:3 Jew to Muslim ratio of being outnumbered by the thing that my country is fighting, hey, I feel like I've drank some fucking sustenant blood.

If anything this thread proves that Jow Forums isn't just the depressing pit shills make it out to be.
Keep on improving.

Odd. It's been the opposite for me.
Single child
loving family.
Was healthy if you ignore the near-sighted ness.
Always was cared for but not pampered or anything.
Somewhat stable finances because parents put me first
Always had the opportunity to make friends yet I pushed them away
Always had opportunities in School to get good grades or study or make a plan for a future career yet I slacked or was apathetic to the point where I almost failed a few times.
I didn't even try yet I got into a decent uni and I did the same. Now I'm on a break from there repeating the same year.
I literally have no problems to justify myself.

In fact if I never found Jow Forums I still would've been like this.

Guess I'm an even bigger loser than anyone.

Weed, but life sucks for me and don’t really care anymore if I live

>I literally have no problems to justify myself.
>Single child

Don't do the same to your children.

Attached: QuestioningLook.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

you should refrain from statements like this, the less accurate they are with us in profiling the better. Granted the left in general has no idea who their political opponents on the right actually, believe act and think. no help should be given to them. It would seem at least that in their average greater mass and matter in the left acc a part theorized to help in error detection goes to show not all pattern recognition is equal.

You can do it user. Just one small step at a time. You are more powerful than you can ever imagine.

>you should refrain from statements like this, the less accurate they are with us in profiling the better.
It's probably more important to let the anons who are genuinely blackpilled know that people here don't largely agree with them and unfucked themselves than having three letter people know that we aren't all suicidal losers.

i feel enlightened at the age of 18.
Now its just time to get to work and make millions or die poorrr

I was going to kill myself, but then I started learning about Jesus, and that he was not a jew, he was galillean, where celtic tribes used to live. Then I became a monarchist

Whore. Tits or gtfo

Jesus Christ Canada

The ehh situation back then didn't let mom and pop make more kids but it didn't bother me. In fact as I grew up I detested the notion of having a sibling because it meant less attention for me but later on I became indifferent. Plus I have cousins close to my age so it's not like I was kept around adults only.

I got diagnosed with OCD at 13, still bad to this day. I take Paxil but it doesn't help much. It keeps me level but I still have thoughts that don't go away and I still have compulsions and rituals.

I haven't decided yet if I prefer autistic social recluse who fails with people, to narcissistic social recluse who doesn't give a fuck about people anymore.

So like I said. I am EXTREMLY LUCKY to be born in an enviroment suited to well myself. It's neither too easy nor it's too hard nor is it in the middle. There are adverities beyond me even if I got my shit together. I'm just a loser but I'm ok with admitting it to myself. I don't sob everynight before bed like a wuss if that's what you're thinking. There's people out there that deserve better than they have and well then there's me. A nobody that deserves nothing.

Im not a canadian I’m a Norman blooded carolingian descendent of Charles Martel and Odo the Great. Eat your carpet you saracens fuck

Mental illness usually begins to manifest in the 20’s

Constantly knowing you could die any second in a car bomb attack and being the only one who seems to be alert to it while everyone else is happy and unaware, being unable to talk about it for fear of negative social stigma and being called crazy

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 30K)

same here bro

How do you do it? I want to try

>What do you think are the main contributing factors to any decline in your mental health?

This fucking website for starters. Drugs fucked me up good. The lack of G-d basically.

I have a house, a gf, a career, less alcohol and more exercise

Feeling good man.

Lie down on your bed on your back. You can close or keep your eyes open. Blinking is fine. Now try to think about the center of your chest. Not your heart the chest in the middle front of where the heart is located. Now try to "feel" it with your thoughts like as if you're moving limbs but instead you trying to make your chest move. To gradually stop it try to "let go" behind your head think about your chest entirely and your body will start feeling heavy/numb the more you do this you'll start blacking out.

Attached: 20190317_154346.jpg (4032x1960, 1.57M)

You are a faggot, correct? Cuban Rubio?

You can fall asleep easily this way. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. When you do it at least once you can just replicate it while you're standing or whatever.

Hello me

Just whatever you do don't black out. You can feel numb all you want tho.

Mid thirties here. Buckle up, buckaroo.

Reasons: mainly oneitis went for the cock carrousel when I wanted the family route. It made more sensitive to ugly things.

And what have we here, the direct and indirect effects of globalism are an ugly thing which normies don't seem to see or mind, so I got pretty bitter.

It's not all bad.
Don't get fat.

Attached: 1552771645918.jpg (1024x873, 316K)

Oh yea you may also experience weird stuff like heart sensations or blood not flowing in some limbs after you stop but it goes away quickly

Developed anxiety disorder around age 21. I was always an anxious person but my life up until age 21 seems like a sweet dream compared to now. Combination of weed, and bad genetics

>Don't get fat.
Oops

Attached: 26mbfan7ad111.jpg (750x933, 517K)

Naiveitay as a kid to high functioning alcoholic. Probably would be worse but I work a really well paying job.

Good for you
All the best

Mental health is a Jewish meme to dose the goyim with tranquilizers to keep them unaware.
There's no such thing as depression, you're not supposed to be happy.
There's no such thing as anxiety, it's normal to be nervous.
There's no such thing as autism, you're just socially awkward.
There's no such thing as homosexuality, you're just a pervert.

I am perfectly sane actually a little bit of OCD maybe (I check my keys, cellphone, or pockets more than 20 times when i go out according to friends ) but overall a perfectly sane individual

>don't believe in anything, the post

I've gained full control over my mental state. There is no such thing as depression for me anymore, but I've clearly lost part of my humanity in the process. No idea how to describe it, but living kinda feels numb now.

Improved dramatically

Attached: 1539091795927.png (645x773, 5K)

I have a job I hate, I lost my car again, my fiance of 6 years left me and fucking ripped my entire soul out, I'm having money problems and cannot escape my enviroment through drinking or smoking or playing video games, I have no social circle beyond family and I'm very isolated from them. I'm currently living with a reletive who is one of the farest fucking lefty left left leftests that exists and I have to keep my power level under 400% control because she's literally like living around a bad kotaku article, to top it off there's been ALOT of very strange oddities that have popped up in the last few months that have led me to beleive several of the new co-workers are undercovers and I dont know who they work for or why they're looking into me. I dont go to the range anymore and I've become very self strict on how I maintain and store my firearms incase my house is bugged and I'm being monitered, I beleive they think I'm plotting something but in reality I'm just afraid of getting killed in a shooting or in a terrorist attack. To top it off I went out for a "fun friday" for a buddies birthday to a local bar and picked up on the fact that the DJ was a french muslim who was not dressed like a local and was there with 5 or 6 others, I got scared and left to the next bar and spotted a group of 4 or 5 in a car watching suspecious as fuck out of the back window, every bar we stopped in that night had at least 2 of them in a pair and I started noticing guys with "cop" haircuts and builds using thier phones near me alot, I felt safer with them around then not but still cautious

what am I looking at here?

I'll give it a shot

spoken like somebody who spent his adult life learning from chan memes

kek
How would you even get out of it? Dont try

i don't know i feel pretty okay i do not take any drugs only alcohol with friends once in week

Sounds like gang stalking bro, keep your eyes out for lots of cars of the same color. For some reason they like to all show up at the same time in the same colored cars to mess with people. Also watch for the hand signs! Undercovers have ways and means of pointing you out inocuously, scratching their nose on your side, rubbing their heads in your direction, etc.
Just kidding you're being a faggot, you're not special, if they wanted to get you they'd get you.
Thank you.

Thats no redpill boyo

I want to kill myself more often but every day I try to be a better man than the previous day. It is my wish that my ancestors will be proud of me whenever it is I am reunited with them

At around 15 - 16 yrs I got my first depression and generally got my first 'we live in a society' tendencies, mainly because I always hated institutions since Kindergarten and especially (the german version of) high school.

At 19 I was redpilled and the first two years were just insane (not just due to the redpill though, it just made a horrible time much more horrible), after that it kind of stabilized. Still far from fine, but at this point there's not a lot I can do, apart from waiting for the normies to finally wake up.

a group of people following you and not wanting to stand out arnt going to be doing obvious shit, the point is for you to not notice them

You describe my feelings exactly. I keep imagining someone shooting up my uni or walking down a street when suddenly a truck rams into a crowd or a cafe explodes and showers people in bodyparts and debris.
I don't want another terrorist attack in my country.
And when I say I'm unhappy with the solutions the government have in place right now because they don't go far enough I am called racist, or a conspiracy nut. It's like people aren't open to the idea that we should not allow any more immigrants until we've employed our own young, gotten the birth rates over replacement and pulled out of the ME. Why do people insist on accelerating without even realizing they are hastening a massive societal revolt.

It has dramatically. I essentially went from the stereotypical Gamer Guy (10-18) to Doomer (19-24) to the Bloomer (25 AKA Now).

Same thing happened to my brother but he became a Bloomer at 28

Attached: Bloomer.jpg (720x720, 56K)

you fucking troll, lmao

>I want to kill myself
Why don't you try this? If you let go too much and black out you might get a near death experience or really die. Both cases you win because a NDE would be the shock you need to get you moving.

*shock you enough to keep you moving

Decline?
Its massively improved.

Teens - depressed; unsure incel (didn't know the term then); fat loser hikkamori. legally obese.

Early 20s - worked on my self after uni. Got Jow Forums by starving myself on weekends. Forced myself to talk to women. Went on cheap solo holidays. swings of depressed and joy. managed to get laid at 22. No real relationship until 24. mostly depressed by rays of joy.

Late 20s - living on my own. Realised if you wanna be the guy every girl wants then you have to manipulate the social group. Became the Alpha by being the first to throw a party. Early 20s made me super sociable. super happy. Fucking 3 girls casually for 6 months. Even had a threesome. Peak happiness.

early 30s - dicked about 40 women by now. Now been with a nice girl from a rich as fuck family of old money types. She has only slept with 2 other people before me and is also early 30s. Incredible sex, she is loyal as fuck. Even gave me the pin to her phone. and email. We have a nice friend group. Her parents will buy us a house if we marry. Life is good. Glad I said no to incel life in my 20s otherwise it could have been an awful life.

I have been on Jow Forums since 2007 checking up now and then. Glad I realised you were mostly losers who like to complain but do nothing about making your lives better. By doing the opposite I improved my life considerably and it has been nothing but happiness since.

>In fact as I grew up I detested the notion of having a sibling because it meant less attention for me but later on I became indifferent.
That's kinda the problem, single children tend to end up as entitled little shits.

New world insecurity is always funny to me.

Improved due to increased awareness leading to adequate treatment. Also more life experience and comradery. Also spending less time online. Also exercise, clean diet, and sleep hygiene.

On every level except physical, i am krupp stahl.

Attached: pressure.jpg (1024x682, 75K)