Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>[insert humble (or otherwise) brag]
Fuck off.

>Why is there no new thread?
Just make one. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 7djc0HP.jpg (1200x800, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Winning-Heart-Woman-Your-Dreams/dp/1411673360
discord.gg/Qp3Jj3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 22 and don't have student loans so I spent my money on a car I really wanted for a while.

This might sound stupid but I take really good care of it and am insecure that girls will be offput by me caring so much and spending money on a new car instead of moving away from my parents(which I don't want to do anyway).

girls

why are you unstable and change your personality all the time?

girls.

which one do you prefer and why? please.

1- average/below average looking guy with very strong social skills

2-handsome/above average looking guy with severe social anxiety and shyness

I dated a girl for three years, when we broke up I was convinced in the back of my mind that I wasn’t gonna be able to find another girl. Then a month later I became friends with this awesome girl, and we became official a month after that. The relationship didn’t last a week before we broke up. That has really freaked me out, my confidence is what I live and die by and I can’t shake this off. Help?

Well ideally 2 because we could relate to each other. But who's going to initiate? So realistically probably 1.

>Don't you think we would make better friends rather than partners?
How bad is this text? Alternatively, how can I unfuck this?

Is it a good thing when a girl gives you her number? We've been messaging each other online (both of us looking for a relationship). We've been trying to land a date for a date, but usually were either too busy or just too far away.

She still texts me though. We're still chill together. We're just having a hard time finding a way to meet each other for a date.

What do women find attractive in men?

F

>both of us looking for a relationship
How is that going to work out if you can't even manage to meet for a date?

I can't speak for all girls but I see nothing wrong with that. If you can still live with your parents and don't have to waste money on an apartment all power to you!
In a way, it's nice to see a guy that is passionate about something (in your case, a car) rather then not caring for anything.

Hormones probably. As much as I like to think that I'm pretty chill there are times when small things I usually wouldn't be bothered by can really get on my nerves. It happens in the heat of the moment, usually after I've already had a bad day. After a few minutes I do realize I'm being a bitch over nothing and I apologize for my behavior. Sadly, I think a lot of girls have too much pride to do that even after they realize what they're doing.

Oh boy, that is a hard one. Personally I'd be more comfortable being around a guy with severe social anxiety since I too lack social skills but at the same time if we are both socially fucked we might never see the outside which isn't all that healthy. I also need more context for the guy with strong social skills, does that mean he is often hanging out with people and would expect me to do the same? Cause that sounds exhausting so in that case I'd have to go with number 2.

>how can I unfuck this

Attached: 1549001641920.jpg (499x453, 79K)

When does physical contact between two people dating begin? I'm an autist with no absolutely no experience and I've heard on here that most people kiss on the first date, usually towards the end. Is this normal? It seems so early. I ask because I'm not sure the drugs-and-mental-illness prone population of Jow Forums is an accurate representation of the population at large

Attached: 1552162977144.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>me, 25 year old girl
>Have a huge and ugly burn scar on my face, and I'm blind on one eye as a result. At least still have hair
>Otherwise in good shape, fit and healthy for the most part
>Cannot get dates through dating apps, 3 years, 7 matches, 1 said it was a mistake, 4 did it to mock me, and 2 was just nasty and rude (basically said he would f*** me if I put a bag over my head)
>most people I know (admittedly a very small social circle) aren't interested, and my 2 blind dates were no-shows (or more likely they saw me and ran), and my 2 attempts at landing a date had 1 no show, and one who tried to be kind, but clearly didn't want to date me
>literally only one guy has ever shown interest in me, and actively tried to flirt with me
>it's the top manager of the finance department in the company I work at, where i am a logistics expert from the logistics department.
>company has roughly 40 employees, so relatively small all things considered
>He goes out of his way to flirt with me, he always gets up and rushes to join me when I get coffee (the coffee machine is in his field of view from his office), and regularly comments on both my clothes and my hair, and likes to ask what I'm up to in my free time.
I know the "dont date where you work" mantra, but... is it really that wrong to try to go for this?

I can't really avoid him, but I just feel like this is my one shot at anything. I dont even know why he has an interest in me, especially since he is a well built, fit 8/10 guy with tons of success, but I am not even sure I care at this point.

I have never rejected anyone in my life, and aside from the "coworker" issue, I absolutely want this guy. Am I dumb for doing that?

Also, how would I realistically make a guy look beyond a girl that is basically two-face, just a moderately attractive girl from the neck down? Assuming I am not interested in random sex.

Oh boy, some people are real cunts, bullets dodged.
You should most definitivly go for the work guy! If you like him and he likes you, it would be a shame not to give it a try.

Attached: c64.jpg (1582x2048, 188K)

Fucking go for it mate
>I absolutely want this guy
You answered your own question desu

>how would I realistically make a guy look beyond a girl that is basically two-face
By being cool to hang out with, which looks like you've nailed so far with your dude. Once you get to know someone, charm is a much better asset than raw beauty is

This is for anybody. Gonna try to green text to make it short as possible.

>Go to local coffee to work/study
>Come in one day last year, sit at bar
>Cute barista starts talking to me, starts leaning in, smiling and starting to flirt with me
>Completely loose my spaghetti, move to table since a spot opened up and its more comfy, deff could tell she thought I was shooting her down, she sort of acts weird around me afterwards
>Come around to this year
>She still works there, not awkward or anything anymore
>Catch her eying me and such
>Come to find out she knows one of my friends in my friend group
>Situation comes up where I come across barista girl while hanging out with friend group, introduce myself but then leave, almost regretting not talking more and getting her number
>Go to coffee shop today, she's there but I don't say hi since its somewhat busy and don't want to disturb her, I also get really anxious/stressed if there is a lot of people around when I'm approaching a girl that I find cute

I really, really want to talk to this girl but I am always wanting the "right time" to come up. I feel as though its a bit wrong to get someones number while they work. Or is that just not a thing?

Really killing myself here, I WANT TO GET TO KNOW HER BY MY RETARTED AUTISC MINDSET IS STOPPING ME. I'm deff not a bad looking guy, and I'm surprised she is clearly still into me after a year.

I'm I being dumb waiting for "the right moment"? I almost want to ask our friend in my friend group to invite her along when we hang out but that almost feels like a pussy move? Idk how to go about this one.

Any thoughts? Tear into me if you need to.

user, it's true. I feel so fucking unstable all the time and I can't really keep my positions, because I feel like there are 20 people living inside of me. One slight change in emotion can cause a huge change in my morals for example, and I go through all kinds of phases and there's no end to it. It's probably hormones. Estrogen that makes you emotional, I guess. Also, most of bipolar people are women, so maybe women are just a little more bipolar in general. It's not something we control or something we like. I'm actually suffering because of this stuff at the moment, it always drags me down and I just hate myself for not being a consistent person

You know that stereotypical thing women do where they have no interest in you until they see someone else be interested in you? I'm pretty sure men do the same thing.

Guys,

How do you want women to tell you that they're interested in a relationship or just casual sex?
I don't want to be blunt or too dominant, I'm more of a submissive person :)

Any open moment will do just stop being an autistic faggot.

It's the opposite for me. If a woman receives a lot of attention from men it puts me off

idk be touchy, touch his leg or something and look him in the eyes
i'd be diamonds with every girl after that
but if you want not to be so direct, just be close to him, look him in the eyes a lot and smile and stuff like that.
Generally touch, we love when women touch and give us interest, it's motivating, because you have a sign she's interested so you can't do any fuck up from that moment on and have to give her something from you too

I'm speaking from my experience as a 27/m, I prefer just clear, direct honesty. It only takes a sentence or two to make your intentions known, but those few honest words will mean a lot.

I don't like playing games, guesswork, and I think most other guys will agree with me.

When you text chat use hearts or things like that often.
When you are with him, touch him frequently.
When you talk with him, tell him personal things you wouldn't say to everyone.

And see his reaction to find out if he likes you back. He might be overly shy if he's an introvert or if he is inexperienced.

What's your question ?
Tell them you're interested in either ?
Stress you want one but not the other ?

Thanks user

>Oh boy, some people are real cunts, bullets dodged.
To be fair, half my face looks like Nosferatu, so I am not surprised about scaring away most guys.

I guess giving it a try might be worth it... Its probably just an irrational fear over *something* going wrong, since I have always heard nothing but advice against workplace dating.

>By being cool to hang out with, which looks like you've nailed so far with your dude. Once you get to know someone, charm is a much better asset than raw beauty is
Wish my first boyfriend felt the same, he broke up after the accident that gave me the scar. Glad this guy at least seems to have a different opinion.

>I'm more of a submissive person
Gee, what a surprise.

How many days later am I supposed to text/talk to a girl following a date?

I'd give it a few days at least.

Check out Cory Wayne and his audiobook "How to be a 3% man". Its helped me a ton and it shows you the best way to go about doing that and not becoming a man who chases women but being in you masculine and letting women chase you.

whenever you feel like it
if you didn't have pleasant time, it's probably alreaady over
if you did, it doesn't matter, just be kind and honest and clear with your intentions

What about if she receives attention from just one other guy?

So that's why that random dude who chatted me up in the streets waited 2 days to contact me, I was hoping he'd forgotten about me. Glad to see my PUA-shit-senses are fine, figured he was looking for a bootycall and blocked him immediately.

Is there a physical book?
See, I don't really know what my intentions are, at first I just wanted to bang her, but I fell for her. And I think she feels the same way. If I go in for sex only, I may miss a possible good relationship, and if I go for the relationship, I may not like it and it would feel like I just pulled her around.

Unless he was a friend or someone I'll be seeing a lot of then I wouldn't care. I feel confident in my taste in women and don't need it validated by others

I don't agree with some of what Cory says, mostly regarding hooking up.

However, he is not like most PUA'ers and the fundamental principals he gives for both men and women speak to the real world. Most men/women gender relations are horrible these days and we need to get back to how things really work.

Yes, see link below
amazon.com/Winning-Heart-Woman-Your-Dreams/dp/1411673360

>we need to get back to how things really work
This is how things work

other girls, or anyone: I stopped taking my birth control pills a month ago because I don't want to be on pills anymore. I've been on them for like 5 years for some reason. Now, I feel all this anxiety/depression and nervousness about everything. and this is totally unlike me. I can't even look people in the eye. I can't talk to people.
I feel terrible and sad. No bf so no one to comfort me and i don't even talk to anyone (friends are far away)
Is this going to go away? How long do you think it will take?

Girls

If a guy has gynecomastia, is that an automatic dealbreaker? Would you dump him?

>I feel confident in my taste in women and don't need it validated by others
And yet you previously admited that you let other guys affect your taste in women.

It’s because your hormones are a mess right now. BC is actually unhealthy for women because it alters your hormonal production. Now that you’re off of it your body is totally out of whack and doesn’t know how to handle having normal healthy levels again.

It’ll take some time, but you’ll get better.

Thank you, this really helped me. i was trying to read about it but i'm such a mess that i couldn't handle reading long webpages or pictures. god, i'm about to cry over your internet response.
i'll stick to it and distract myself with something

You should try to start regularly working out too. That’s really the healthiest thing you could do for your hormones right now

>because I don't want to be on pills anymore
Why not? Did the pills have unwanted side effects?

Sorry, I don't have any intelligent advice to offer. I know practically nothing about the pharmacology of birth control pills.

How bad? Would the layman consider you to have breasts, or are you just being a bitch about it?

This...

Attached: 5505AD87-8CA1-4F45-A44B-2F00E8AE56BC.jpg (1775x1898, 565K)

Yes, I've been working out religiously like 4x a week. It helps a lot. today i won't go because i don't want to be sobbing in the middle of the gym, but i'll just count it as a rest day

Yes, the pills can lower libido and since it pumps artifical hormones into you it also changes your personality.. i also just don't want to be dependant on pharma, because i've been getting redpilled(is that the right word?) and i don't trust it
i wanted to see what i am truly like, without interference from meds

Good luck femanon. It will get better though. Your body has to just adjust to having normal levels again.

Also, good for you on quitting. BC really isn’t healthy.

If you're worried about it then you could always get surgery.

For girls, how much of a red flag would it be if a guy admitted to never having had a sexual experience by age 22? Otherwise, I'm a pretty normal guy, girls have even told me I'm really fun to be around, but I'm just terrified of talking to women I'm not introduced to, so I've never been able to get a gf.

Read the OP
>There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

I’m a guy who is 27. I only just got my first gf last year at 26.

You have to find a nice girl who is understanding. Also, she needs to be someone who didn’t get into hook up culture (they will judge you). My gf never did hook ups, she only had 3 boyfriends prior to me. Girls like her are more understanding and care more about your comfort.

But seriously. Girls who have done ONS or FwB. Stay away from them. They will judge

You're good, my boyfriend had bigger titties :D

The reason I asked is becuase I keep wanting to go off my antidepressants as soon as the panicy feeling dies down, but I can't quite rationalise why to myself. The only obvious side effect they have on me is making me impotent, which shouldn't be an issue since it's not like I have anyone to have sex with anyway.

R-really?

Attached: F3F40385-50CD-46F0-BE98-7E1E3D5A5A79.png (1013x1072, 503K)

i believe that a small amount of the population truly do need meds to function (like really bad depression, schizophrenia, etc) so it's no shame if you feel it's something you need.

being impotent is not good. because we're humans and feeling desire emotionally and physically is a natural part of us, so locking that away is unnatural. it's not about having sex.
I don't know what you'll choose to do, but at least try a different medication if you decide to keep taking meds

Yes, really! Yours don't even look out of place, totally normal.

Thanks.

I feel you OP. I'm the OP from . 25yo guy checking in that still has not has a gf due to needing to concentrate on personal growth and being do dumb to notice when girls like me.

In my own experience it doesn't matter, and most girls would be understanding. If any girl sees that as a "red flag" more so on the end of that you have had not had any sexual experiences she's most likely not the kind of girl you want to go out with. I can see if its a yellow flag for some since they might think your an "incel" or just anti social, which sounds like its deff not the case for you.

I agree with this user If you sense a girl is into hookups and ONS its not worth it. She will only continue to see tons of sexual experience as being "good" until she hits the wall and no man wants to settle with her and she can't keep a good relationship due to lack of pair bonding. I'll keep from going into that rant.

It's not a red flag at all, no girl wants a serious relationship with a guy who has slept around with many girls before, it makes you feel like just another girl, not special at all.

Besides, there's just something special about taking a guys virginity and being his only one.

I've been interested in someone lately, we've been talking a lot and even sexting a bit, and we have a date planned next time I'm in town, possibly tomorrow. We'll probably fuck afterwards, but I want more than that, and I'm worried she's too hung up on someone that she no longer sees, someone she cut out of her life. Is there any way to get around this?

I've only ever been alone. I haven't had anyone I could call a friend in nearly a decade, and never in my life had a close friend I could turn to in a time of crisis. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I worked hard at my job, when I still had a job. I still own my own home, at least until the money runs out. I'll be 30 in another year. I don't know how to change anything. I haven't accomplished anything with my life. I've always done what I was told or made logical sense, but nothing I actually wanted to do. I don't even know what it is I want to do with my life.

>Besides, there's just something special about taking a guys virginity and being his only one.
This sounds worrying. Is a girl going to steal my virginity and then dump me for the next virgin?

It's time you do things you actually want to do! If you don't know what that is just yet, you can try different things and see what suits you.

>I've always done what I was told or made logical sense, but nothing I actually wanted to do.
Try changing that.

That's not what I meant although maybe some girls would actually do that but that's why you shouldn't tell a girl you're a virgin until you're both comfortable and into each other I think?

A lot of girls prolly wouldn’t care. Consider surgery, tgough.

But will it still be special after I'm not a virgin anymore?

Is that a thing with some girls? Do they like knowing they are taking the virginanity of their bf?

Is it almost like a fetish or something?

Guys, what are simple things a girl could do that would show you she really cares for you?

Spontaneous hugs, kisses and cuddles, and words of love and appreciation are always nice.

Virginity is just a dumb social construct that ultimately means nothing. Your body and mind aren't gonna go through any miraculous changes, and your first time is most likely gonna suck really bad.

Sex is special when you're with a person you love, and you two are in sync with one another. You know what they want, and vice versa.

So in short, it'll probably be even more special after your first time, so grow up and don't worry about it.

Bake your boyfriend fresh brownies

Attached: BE466009-B1A7-41E2-A8AB-C827520A8886.jpg (600x900, 83K)

Of course! Because you haven't been with other girls aside of her.
The way it works basically is that the more girls you sleep with the less special the girl will feel.

I think it's a fetish as well for some, I've heard of girls who would take incels virginitis for fun.
Those girls are a minority though.

>Sex is special when you're with a person you love, and you two are in sync with one another. You know what they want, and vice versa.

Absolutely. This is why casual sex (ONS and FwB) are degenerate

Virtually everything in our lives is a social construct. That doesn't make it meaningless.

>Of course! Because you haven't been with other girls aside of her.

What the fuck are you going on about? Most women don't care, and would prefer more experienced guys. Just because a guy sleeps around doesn't mean he can't have a special, loving connection with a partner.

>The way it works basically is that the more girls you sleep with the less special the girl will feel.
then why do almost all girls seek chads?

Stop overthinking bullshit.

Yes it means she wants you.

Start with handholding.

You can easily get new job. However in your case getting new bf can be challenge. Decide for yourself where the priorities are.

Ask for her number. And try to not cry a lot when she refuses to do so. Good luck!

There is nothing more off putting then seeing girl being with some other boy. Men often choose to not approach potentional gf only because they arent sure if she is actually single or not.

Give them your number on piece of paper with heart symbol next to it. In the worst case scenario they will think you are prostitute and that is your bussiness card.

18 to 36 hours. If you do it sooner you are clingy, if you do it later, she will forget you exist.

Hormone imbalance. Use google. Happy reading. It should fix itself in few weeks.

Cook dinner, clean my room and inflate my ego by subtle indirect praises (OMG I HAVE HAD THE BEST SEX WITH YOU, HOW DO YOU DO IT?)

>Just because a guy sleeps around doesn't mean he can't have a special, loving connection with a partner.
It does if a girl sleeps around. It makes the relationship more likely to fail. Guys too

>The way it works basically is that the more girls you sleep with the less special the girl will feel.
Even if she has a history of multiple partners? That probably were better than me?

Pic related?
discord.gg/Qp3Jj3

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Perhaps it doesn't mean anything to you but it means something to me (and to most people, I think?)

I lost my virginity by taking my boyfriends virginity and perhaps it's not the best sex we had but it for sure was the most special, knowing that we were both going into this experience for the first time together, you know what I mean?

It's especially special if you waited for the right person to share that moment with instead of losing it by whoring around when you were 14.

Where is your research? My best relationships came from people who were experienced and knew what they wanted. Those lasted for years. Get off your holier-than-though, high horse and face facts. The number of partners has no bearing on a relationship.

If both people were whores it can work. But a whore can’t date a self respecting man. Just like a man manwhore can’t date a self respecting woman.

Learn what "validate" means before you reply. Those men approaching aren't validating my opinion

Clearly we don't hang around the same type of people. I personally would never be with a guy who slept with many girls.

Can't make a hoe into a loving husband

What can I do in this situation?

Basically like ~3 weeks ago my friend let it slip that I was into a girl, to well, that girl. And he first claimed she respond neutrally while saying I should ask her out. I saw my friend again, and now he claims that she was somewhat negative, with saying I am too young and don't hold my booze well. (Yet we all were having a conversation about ages people would date, and she said she didnt care really.) (But even after my friend revealed it, he was still saying stuff to make me try to pronounce her name as she does and other bits kinda to help I guess?)

According to Wolfinger’s research, both men and women who had slept with only one person were most likely to rate their marriages as “very happy.” 71% of men who had only had one sexual partner called their marriage “very happy,” along with 64% of women. Marital happiness declined slightly for both men and women as their number of sexual partners increased. Women who had between six and 10 sexual partners were the least likely—at 52%—to rate their marriage as “very happy.”

No, they're invalidating your opinion.

>don't put in the effort
people always told me this and so I started working more, and longer hours at my job. The stress and fatigue started affecting my health. Ended up losing that job, and with it all the social connections through the work place. I'm more alone than ever before.

taking time off from it all to pursue something I wanted sounded really appealing until I realized the only thing I want anymore is to stop hurting, and no amount of time off is going to fix that.

The AVERAGE person has 7 partners in their lifetimes. That's most Americans. Are all of them sluts and manwhores for doing what is perfectly normal and healthy?

Stop treating sex like some sacred act you can only perform under supervision of the church, and stop acting like you're better than people who think, correctly, that sex is just a biological process that feels good. I'm not judging y'all for not having sex, but it's inexcusable to do the same to others.

> (You)
>Ask for her number. And try to not cry a lot when she refuses to do so. Good luck!

Oh ok lol.

>Can't make a hoe into a loving husband
I don't belive this is true. Men who have had their experiences sleeping around and have got that out of their system and ready to settle down can make amazing an faithful husbands.

You did put in the right effort into the right thing, dummy. You don't build a treehouse by digging a mile of ditches.

The AVERAGE people, normies if you will, are degenerate party slags, yes. You shouldn't settle down for an average person unless you too are an average person.

Don't get so mad just because no good guys wants your roast

~didn't put in the right effort~ even